Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Skype - Masturbate With Me

"Skyping With You"

97
49 Comments 49
90.0k Views 90.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story
In my darkened bedroom, I stare at the blinking cursor on our Skype chat. I have been watching it blink for far too long. I’m waiting for you to come home and sign on. It has seemed like one of the longest days of my life. I've been so wound up, I'm aching for you.

I’m sitting here on my bed, with the blankets already turned down. I have a surprise for you, when you do eventually come on. I just wish you’d hurry up now. I have been waiting almost an hour. I am feeling a little impatient.

Blink

Blink

Blink

Blink

Goes the cursor. I feel myself going a little crazy. I could distract myself. Go find something else to do until you’re home. But I plan to pounce you the moment you sign in. I want to crawl through the screen and do dirty things to you. You make my inner slut come out whenever I think of you.

I’ve kept just my panties on, toying with myself just a little. My fingers play mindlessly with my nipples. Pulling, twisting, pinching, keeping them hard and sensitive. All I have in my mind though, is you. Your hands, your mouth, your touch on them. That is what I want. To feel you pin me down on my bed, engulf your mouth around one nipple and suck hard! I want to squeal out, tremble with a lusty need.

It is not helping, thinking like this, watching the stupid cursor blinking at me. I’m not even sure what has me in such a frenzy. I just know I woke up this morning feeling the need to be fucked like a ragdoll, and that is exactly what I need and want from you.

At that very moment, you finally sign on! I let out a long moan, a slight giggle bubbling over and the excitement I have felt suddenly intensifies tenfold. I wait… I know you’ll message me first. You always do.

Blink

Blink

Blink

My cursor seems to go faster, teasing me, making my pulse race. I feel as though I’m going to lose my mind waiting. That is until I finally see Skype showing you are typing. I want to peel out of my panties all the faster now.

“Evening baby, I’m sorry for being so late. Traffic was horrible on the way home and I had to make a phone call. It lasted much longer than I wanted it to, but I’m here now. How is my special girl?”

I blush deeply, loving when you call me your special girl. I sit up and begin to type a reply back.

“Hi handsome, it’s all right. I know you would been on sooner, if you could. I’m a little troubled, if I’m to be honest.” I hit send, with a smile.

“What’s wrong baby, talk to me.” You answer back quickly, but before I have a chance to respond, you’re typing again. “One second, don’t move.”

Within a half a second, Skype is ringing and your call takes over my screen. I hit answer and again, before I have a chance to say anything, you ask me what is wrong.

“What is it baby, what happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?”

“Um, well, kind of yes. It is more like a deep ache. I can’t seem to get rid of it. I think I need help. It has been there all day long. It hurts so much,” I express, telling you vaguely what is wrong.

“I’ll try to help, tell me baby. Where does it ache? Please let me help!” I hear the concern in your voice.

I can’t keep up the charade any longer. I lean forward and I hit video. I watch the circling movement of the frame until my cam suddenly pops up. I see myself in the right-hand side corner. From the angle it is in, you can’t see I’m nearly naked. Not yet, anyway.

“Let me see you, please, my love,” I whisper softly.

“What is this, babe? Why won’t you tell me what is wrong. You’re confusing me.” I hear the confusion clearly in your voice.

“Just trust me, please?” I reply.

I hear you sigh, but not out of anger, but just utter confusion. “Anything you want, sweetness,” you tell me.

With that, the circling begins and I see your image pop up. Your face is full concern, but the strong features are what I notice more. Your strong jawline, your almost squared chin, the way your dark hair drops around your eyes. You’re sitting at your desk, no t-shirt on. Your chest is clearly defined, muscles that last all day long exposed to me. It makes me want to run my tongue over you.

“Hi baby,” I whisper, feeling my need grow. “Now, I want to show you where I ache and hurt. Is that okay?” I ask, knowing the answer.

“Of course, just tell me, please,” you say.

I move my laptop lower, exposing my breasts; all the while, I watch you. Your eyes widen, seeing me naked. I can see the confusion sweep over you further.

“You see, baby, I ache right here. It hurts so much,” I say, as I begin to pinch and pull at my nipples. A low groan escapes your lips, I can’t help but smile. I move the laptop down further. “But, you see, I hurt desperately here,” I say with a trembling moan. My fingers caress over my panties, rubbing against my clit. “I need you to come take care of all these aches and hurts, baby. Please will you?”

“Fuck me to hell, babe. You had me worried, now you have me hard as steel and I want to bury myself inside you," you growl at me. I can tell you are as wound up as I am now.

“Anything you want, my love,” I giggle.

“Go on, touch where you want me to touch you. Show me you can be my good girl,” you growl into your mic.

“Mmm, yes please,” I reply, just as I begin to caress my breasts. My fingers begin to squeeze my nipples, pinching them a little with added pressure.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

I feel the zap that it causes from the tips of my nipples deep down into my core, causing my pussy to throb deeply, stirring me enough to quiver.

I notice you stand and remove your clothing. You’re wasting no time. Yes, clearly you’re aching as much as me now. I love it! You have faded blue jeans on, which come off quickly, along with your boxer briefs. You are in fact hard as steel. Your cock points straight out, ready to just be buried inside me. Be it my mouth, or my pussy, at this point, I don’t think you’d care. However, I want you inside my pussy.

“Do you like getting me so worked up, babydoll?” You ask, sitting back down, stroking your cock lightly.

“Mmm, of course I do, babe. I have wanted you all day long. I wish you were here to please me,” I let out a low moaning whimper. The desperate need in my voice.

“Someday I will be and I’ll do it every day for the rest of forever,” you promise me and I know you’re being honest.

It causes me to moan out, trembling with excitement. You begin to stroke yourself a little faster, as I work my fingers down into my panties. I caress over my clit, feeling how hard it is. My other hand is still pinching and pulling on my nipples. My hips begin to grind against myself, working a little faster.

“Think of me there,” you say, “me hovering over you, my lips on yours, kissing you deeply. My cock at the cleft of your pussy, grinding slowly, teasing you, until you can’t take it anymore. I can feel your whines and gasps against my lips as I kiss you deeper. Your entire body trembling with need, to finally be filled of my cock.”

Listening to you, I keep my eyes on you. Normally when I masturbate, I close my eyes, to let the images fill my mind easier, but not with you. I keep my eyes locked on you, loving the way you look when you masturbate with me. Your hand is sliding over your shaft, working your own need as you tease me with your words.

“Don’t slow down, baby,” you whisper in that low growly voice I crave so much. “Why don’t you take off those panties for me? I want to see that pussy glistening.”

“Oh, I think I can do that for you,” I giggle. I lift my ass upwards and hook my thumbs into my panties and push them down with ease. I bring them up to my face and inhale deeply. I can smell my arousal so deeply. It causes you to growl out, wanting to smell for yourself.

“You’re such a tease, my love,” you groan, watching me still.

“I guess you’re just going to have to punish me,” I state, teasing you further.

“I was just thinking the same thing. Five smacks to each ass cheek will do, I think,” you grin at me wickedly.

Giggling, I turn slightly giving you a view of my ass, fingering at my clit still with my free hand. I land five hard smacks to my left side, leaving a nice glow on my white flesh. I let out a stifling moan with each one, feeling my pussy clench with each blow. I turn to give you a view to my right side and do the same thing, giving the same results. Moaning with each one, thinking of your large hands smacking my ass instead of me.

“Perfect little girl. Now lie flat on your back and fuck that pussy for me. I want you to come for me now!” You growl out the last word with almost an angry lustful tone.

I don’t even reply, I do as you command of me. I lie on my back, spreading my legs wide, just like a good little slut. I offer a full view of all of me to you. I start to finger fuck myself deeply, moaning and writhing under the touch of myself. You start to jerk off to the same pace as me fucking myself, moaning with me. Your deep growling moans drive me to the point of orgasm. I focus only on them and start to convulse into a hard orgasm. My tender ass is wriggling against the silken sheets.

Bucking my hips up into my hand, I drive my fingers deeper. Two fingers hooked against my g-spot, I'm coming hard. My toes curling hard, I'm moaning out your name. Gasping for air, I whine out, begging you to fuck me harder. It must have sent you over your own edge, because you join me moments later. It causes another orgasm to ripple through me, slamming through my entire body. I arch higher, yelping out, hearing you, and watching you come with me. Your seed sprays all over your chest, shooting up high and landing down on you.

Slowly stroking ourselves still, we come down from our high. I’m groping my breasts, slowly grinding against the bed. I watch your hand causally stroke your cock, watching it grow soft. No words need to be spoken at this moment, not just yet. If you were here, in this moment, you’d still be inside me, kissing me. That is what I’m thinking of in this moment.

I finally feel the deep ache I’ve had all day vanish. Two strong orgasms did me wonders, knowing they were given to you. I can see how soaking wet I am through the view of the cam on our Skype call. It makes me blush slightly. I truly do feel like my inner slut has been fed a bit tonight. She is doing her happy dance.

“I must say, I like those kinds of aches and pains,” you whisper to me, your eyes locked on me still. “I’m pleased I was able to help you. I did, didn’t I?”

“Are you kidding me?” I groan, smiling at you. “You’re the only one who can fix these kinds of aches. You’re a master at it,” I giggle.

“Just wait and see what I can do when I’m actually there,” you growl.

“If I do, I might have to go another round or two,” I smirk, biting my bottom lip.

“One day, baby. One day.”

“Mmm, I can’t wait for it, either,” I whisper.

I know he is right. One day he’ll be able to properly fuck me just like we both want.

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments