Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stray

4
2 Comments 2
6.7k Views 6.7k
779 words 779 words

Thunder rumbled through the night sky as rain poured down drenching the streets with cold droplets. The city slowed to the speed of a small town; the occasional dog owner or a car going down the road. As the sun starts to set, a man leans against the frame of the porch door watching the night take over the day.

Lost in thought, he stands oblivious to the growing storm while the thunder gets louder than before and lightning begins to flash. The wind picks up, and the pace of the city dies down to a halt. The chill of the night and stormy winds chip away at the man causing him to retreat into his home eventually. The house was a dark as the night sky. He ran his fingers through his dark hair, the low light making it shine like the onyx jewel; contrasting his paler skin, just warmer than the color beige. His bare feet pressed into the carpeted floor of his room as his shirt fell next to him.

He crawled into his bed the muscles of his arms flexing and growing more defined, his long body leaving only a few inches of the bed untouched. The room goes black as he shuts off the one single lamp in the room. Flashes of lightning illuminate his face as he stares up at the ceiling watching his fan spin feverishly in a circle. The growl of the thunder and steady rhythm of the rain couldn't gag the thoughts running through his head. He glances over at the clock and watches 11:59 turn into midnight. He groans and reaches for the remote, turning on the T.V. Sitting up he flips through the channels going past late night infomercials and old re-runs of shows that long ago ended their series. Spending only a near minute on a station he sees small clips of each show the blue-ish form the t.v flickering with each change of the channel.

He sighed as the bored and frustration took over and turned off the t.v tossing the remote on to the floor. He stared back up at the ceiling the silence shortly being disturbed by the sound of his phone alerting him to a text. Opening the message, he sees the image of a small framed blonde girl posing naked in her bathroom at the bottom of the picture read, "Hey Liam, how about another few rounds? The other night was just so much fun; we have to do it again."

The women had a body any man would love to have underneath him; slim waist large full and perky double D breast and an ass just the right size to grip and pound.

KaydenJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaydenJoy

Liam, uninterested locked his phone rolling onto his back. "That's a slut I'll never do again...she's already coming back for more," Liam hissed. His body most certainly was interested in the women as a tent had grown in his jeans. He reached down grabbing his member through the thick material giving it a squeezes and a slight push downward. He hooked his thumbs into his waistline sliding his jeans off along with the boxers underneath his erection springing free once the clothes passed over the head. Firmly grasping his length Liam let out a soft sigh as he began to slowly stroke himself.

Thoughts of the blondes perky breast bouncing in front of him crossed his mind as well as the image of her mouth wrapped around his cock. Moving his hand fast up and down his shaft, he remembered how he fucked her mouth; how with each hard, deep thrust he would make her gag and gasp for air. The desperate look in her eye as she choked on his thick shaft spurred him on, even more, causing him to pump and stroke himself harder with his right hand as his left reached down and cupped his balls. Liam let out a deep growl as he drew closer to finishing, the screams of the blonde ringing in his ear as he reminded himself of how he had pounded her cunt ruthlessly. He squeezed his shaft tighter as the cum erupted from the tip, a few strands landing along his stomach.

He signed letting his arms fall limp onto the bed. Liam laid there intensely breathing as he began to drift off to sleep.

"Don't waste something so delicious," a soft voice whispered in his ear. The weight on the bed shift as something crawled on to the bed and between his legs. He opened his eyes at the feeling of something warm and wet running along where the cum had landed on his stomach. 

Published 
Written by Kikitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments