Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Talk Dirty to Me (Such a Good Girl)

"The email read, "For Your Eyes Only"..."

94
71 Comments 71
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"This story is written from the man's perspective. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy!"

Alone again, and horny as always. I should probably stop watching so much porn. It’s my downfall though. I enjoy watching hot, wet pussies being played with and fucked. Something about seeing tender, pink folds glistening with sweet juices being penetrated makes me hard as a rock.

I click off the porn and open my email. My cock twitches as I see a message from you. I see there is an attachment. I click on For Your Eyes Only, silently praying it’s another story or picture from you. I read your words impatiently:

My Darling,

I know how hard it is for you to be away from home and all alone, especially since you are halfway across the world and in a completely different time zone. I was going to send you another story, but I know how much you need to see and hear the action in order to cum really hard. I know how much you love it when I talk dirty to you. So, I decided to videotape a session of me pleasuring myself for you. Be sure to watch this video only if you have time to really enjoy it. And be sure to have a towel handy!

Love,

Your little slut

My cock twitches again. I need you so much. But a perverse part of me wants to wait to watch the video, deny myself the pleasure I know it will bring. I toy with the idea of waiting until morning, but the chance to see you touching yourself makes me almost giddy. My cock has decided for me, as it pokes out of the boxers I am wearing, begging to be stroked.

I grab the towel you were so sweet to remind me to have on hand, such a thoughtful slut! Then I grab the lube and the pair of your panties that you sent to me. I inhale their scent, a delightful mix of your perfume and your pussy, and my cock starts to ache. I debate, one last time, whether to defer enjoying this gift that you have given me. My shaft starts to throb, and I know that I can’t wait.

So, I get comfortable in the chair next to the bed and turn my laptop so it’s facing me. I plug in my earbuds so I can enjoy the sound of your voice in my ear. That soft, sweet, seductive way that you moan when you talk dirty to me is so fucking hot! I can delay no longer; I press play.

“Lay back and watch me, but don’t touch your cock yet. I want you to just enjoy the sights and sounds for a bit first, until you just can’t help but stroke your thick, hard shaft,” your voice purrs.

I click pause. I don’t know why. Maybe I am just a masochistic fuck. Or maybe the thought of drawing this out longer is too tempting to resist. I check to see how long the video is. An hour? Well, of course it is! You’ve already made sure to prolong my pleasure. You’ve thought of everything; you always do. You’re such an amazing little slut. Such a good girl!

I click play again. “See all these toys on the bed next to me? For the next hour, I will be teasing and torturing my body with these implements of pleasure. Each device meant to cause me pleasure or pain, sometimes both. I know how much you like to see me clamped, filled, and begging.”

I watch, keeping my hands away from my dick as instructed. You slip a finger in your mouth and suck on it seductively, knowing how that simple act makes me even harder. I listen while you moan, and long to feel that sweet tongue on my shaft. You could make me cum just with this alone. But you won’t. You understand my intense need to be teased first.

You take your wet finger and make slow little circles on your nipples. I know that if you were here, I would have them in my mouth by now. Sucking on them to make them stiff for me. You begin to flick them now, then graduate to pinching, twisting, and pulling. You cry out while you make them ready for the clamps that I bought you for Valentine’s Day.

“Imagine that these are your hands, pulling on my nipples and imprisoning them in these hard, metal clover clamps. Fuck! These are so much tighter than my other clamps! But I know your cock is throbbing, watching the tips of my nipples turn reddish-purple from their intense incarceration,” you moan in my ear.

You pull on the clamps, and I can’t help but wish it was me there with you, pulling them for you and causing you to cry out with pleasure. I watch you moan and writhe a bit and realize you are cumming. Fuck! You are so fucking hot! I had thought you would be prolonging your own pleasure while denying mine. Then I remember that your slutty little cunt cums so easily when your nipples are stimulated like this. If I was there, I would likely spank you for cumming so fast. But right now, all I can do is watch and yearn.

“I didn’t mean to cum, Sir,” you say submissively, but we both know you are in charge here. I chuckle a little when you zoom in on your face and you flash that sassy, wicked smile at me. It’s almost like being with you and it feels amazing and hurts my soul a bit at the same time. It is delicious agony seeing you like this, wishing you were next to me. I almost press pause again, but then I can’t resist keeping the video rolling as you pick up your vibrating butt plug.

“I guess I will have to insert this into my ass as punishment for cumming so quickly. Shall I turn it on the highest setting?” you ask, teasing me.

“God, yes! Turn it up all the way, you little slut!” I shout at the vision of you on my laptop. “I want to start stroking my cock now.”

It’s like you could hear me, but it’s more likely just that you know me so well, because you say, “Don’t touch that cock yet! You know you want this to last longer baby. Just relax and enjoy the show!”

I grin. God, you are so fucking amazing! You’ve taken the time to do this for me, so the least I can do is play along as you’ve directed. I shift in my chair, hoping to relieve the pressure building in my balls. I keep my hands firmly placed on the armrests of the chair, take a deep breath, and try not to drool as I watch you grab the giant dildo from the toys on the bed.

“I know you like to see my pussy filled up,” you say as you lube up the realistic looking cock. “This one is so big! Watch closely as I slide it into me slowly, opening my tight little pussy for your viewing pleasure. I know you want to start stroking baby but keep those hands away for just a little longer. I promise it will be worth the wait!”

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

I take a sip of my drink from the nightstand and think, “Fuck it! How’s she going to know?” I take my cock in my hand and feel instantly guilty. I don’t know how, but you’ll know, and I can’t bear the thought of disappointing you.

So, I remove my hand from my throbbing member and continue to watch as the thick, fake prick pushes further into you, an inch at a time. I listen to you moan seductively and cry out when you feel like it’s too big, but you take it all anyway. I see your body quiver as you cum again. But you don’t stop playing. You keep on going. Such a good girl!

I watch for what seems like forever as you fuck yourself to another orgasm, and raise an eyebrow when, instead of pulling it out, you leave the dildo inside you.

You smile wickedly at me through the camera lens and say, “One more hole to fill, baby. Lube up that cock and slide it into my mouth.” You take another dildo from the pile of toys and start to lick the shaft. I grab the lube before you can change your mind and slide my cock into my hands as if I were, indeed, using that pretty little mouth.

“God you feel so fucking good!” I yell again at the screen. And, right on cue, you say back, “Mmm, see? Totally worth the wait, wasn’t it?” before pushing the cock into your mouth. I can hear you gag a little as you work it into your throat. Such a good girl!

My hands grip my cock tightly, trying to simulate the feeling of your tight throat around its head. I turn my attention back to the screen as I watch you move one dildo in and out of your pussy, while sucking and deep throating the other. I can hear the buzz of the device filling up your ass and suddenly long to be with you, fucking that tight back hole.

You somehow know my every thought, because after you allow yourself yet another orgasm you remove the dildos and the butt plug and reach for the device you use to fuck your ass with. You get it wet first by sliding into your dripping wet cunt. Then you take two fingers full of your own juices and lube up your ass. You look into the camera, as if looking deep into my eyes, “Fuck my ass hard, baby! I need you so much!”

You turn on the vibrator and slide it into your ass slowly. I do my best to mimic the act with my hands on my cock. You tug on the clamps that I’d almost forgotten about and cry out erotically. My cock is throbbing, but I will myself to wait. I know you have more in store for me.

Sure enough, you grab your cordless vibrating wand and lube it up with your juices. Then, while still sliding the cock in and out of your ass, you hold the wand against your clit and turn on the buzz. You increase the intensity of the wand as you hold it steady against your clit. Your face is so beautiful as you buck wildly, forcing an orgasm with the wand on high, just like I would if I could be with you. Then you hold it there. And you cum again, and again, and again. You are thrashing on the bed, begging me to let you stop.

“Don’t you dare stop, my little whore!” I say as I stroke my prick harder. “Don’t you fucking let up until you make my cock explode!”

“Please, Sir, please let me stop, I can’t take anymore!” you cry out. But we both know you could stop any time. Your willingness to continue the assault on your clit for my pleasure delights me. Such a good girl! My little slut. God, I want you!

I’ve reached the point of not being able to hold back. I need to cum. I watch you continue to fuck your ass and punish your clit while I jack my cock harder and faster.

“I want you to cum on me baby, cum all over my face and my tits. Make me your dirty little whore!” you cry out as your next orgasm rips through your body. You are exhausted and spent, yet you still continue for me. You know all the right things to say, all the right things to do. No one could ever please me the way you do!

My balls start to tighten, and I know I am close. I look at your face as I get ready to aim for it in my imagination. You are impossibly beautiful, especially as you are now, spread out on the bed, your senses on overload from the multiple orgasms. I need to cum so badly, but my cock seems to be holding back for some reason.

Somehow you knew that it would. How could you know? You’re so fucking amazing! You open your eyes and look through the screen at me, “Spray your fucking cum all over me baby! Cum on your slutty little whore! Mark me with your seed!” Then you pull on the nipple clamps and cry out, “I’m gonna cum with you baby!”

That’s all it takes to signal my balls to finally unleash my orgasm. My cock explodes, as I envision covering you with spurt after spurt of my thick, white cum. I fucking love you!

We both lay still, unable to move for a few moments. I can hear your raspy breathing that matches my own. I can almost feel your heart beating, but I realize that’s impossible. You are a million miles away. My eyes pop open when you break the silence, “Aren’t you glad I reminded you about the towel?”

I laugh, and say, “Yes, thank you,” even though you can’t really hear me. I am grateful for the towel, because the chest that I made a mess on is my own, not yours. I wipe myself up while you appear to do the same.

I keep waiting for the video to end, but you keep filming. I figure you just forgot to press stop and I am about to click off when I see your face and your gorgeous smile fill the screen.

“I love you so much baby, and I miss you desperately! I can’t wait until we can be together again. But in the meantime, I hope you enjoyed the show!” I hear you say to me.

My hand touches the screen and my mind pretends I am caressing your face. I look into those big blue eyes and say, “I love you too baby, and I love it when you talk dirty to me!”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments