Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Contest

"Party time with one special game"

26
9 Comments 9
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

The January of 1984 was a time that lingers in my memory. I was twenty-one years old and hadn’t long been working for the company, but I was getting to know some of my co-workers quite well. Most were young, single and outgoing, with flirting being commonplace. The office Christmas party only a few days previously had opened my eyes to the kind of people I shared the workplace with. There was much festive banter, kissing, snogging and sloping off into dark corners taking place, so I looked forward to getting to know these colleagues better and becoming part of the crowd!

Arriving at work one morning after the New Year break, an envelope on my desk immediately caught my attention. It was from Donna, who worked in the accounts department, and contained an invitation to her birthday party on Saturday the fourteenth. I was invited to bring food and a bottle of wine but to leave all of my inhibitions behind!! Cryptic but exciting too, with my whirling mind trying to guess at what was being planned. Word got round that Donna had sent invitations to four other guys and four other girls, and that she had something in mind but wouldn’t say more.

Donna’s flat in the Lenton area of Nottingham wasn't particularly big, so when I got there early for the party, I could see why she hadn’t invited too many people. Balloons and streamers decorated the place, and Elton John’s ‘Honky Chateau’ was playing on the record player in the corner when Donna let me in.  Two other girls were already there.  Jill and Sharon both worked with Donna in accounts, and with glasses of wine in their hands, they’d already made themselves at home.  Then Chrissie and Julie from personnel arrived together.

I enjoyed being on my own with these five lovelies, but that didn’t last long as a loud knocking on the door signalled the arrival of the four other guys from sales. My colleagues, Jack, Nathan, Nic and Adam brought more food and wine, and immediately the room looked crowded.  Donna replaced Elton John with some upbeat dance music and the wine began to flow.  Boisterous conversations and raucous laughter filled the air as the room became a dance floor and the party began to rock. No one held back from physical contact and the testosterone-laden air became intoxicating.

The time came for Donna to announce the ‘event’ that she had planned.  She stopped the music, the decibel levels dropped and all eyes turned towards her.

“There is now going to be a contest, and everyone here will have a number,” she announced.  

Cards numbered one to five had been put into an old carrier bag, and Donna told the girls to reach in, take one of the cards and show it to her. She jotted down the names and numbers on a list, and the process was then repeated, this time with each guy selecting a number. I had drawn out number four, and the significance of this procedure was about to be revealed.

Her list completed, Donna read out the pairings based on the cards drawn.

“One - Donna & Nathan, two – Adam & Sharon, three - Jack & Julie, four – Ian & Chrissie, and five – Nic & Jill,” she announced, “and these numbers are also the order in which you will compete.”

A hubbub of excited conversation broke out among the boys as we tried to guess what was about to happen, but when Donna fetched a large sheet of black polythene which she and Jill spread out on the floor, we realised what she had in mind!  The girls were all in on the plan, and we knew there could be no turning back, no chickening out and no making excuses.  They had us by the short and curlies! 

All ten of us would strip completely and a wanking contest would be held to see who could ejaculate the farthest. Somewhat shyly, we removed our clothes, but any embarrassment didn’t last long after our eyes had scanned each other’s bodies. I breathed a big sigh of relief that the number I’d drawn meant that I didn’t have to go first!

The rules were simple. You keep your hands behind your back and your partner does all the work.

Donna and Nathan had each drawn card No.1, so they were the first to step up to the plastic sheeting.  They looked a somewhat odd couple as Donna, tall, blonde and busty was quite a contrast to the short, slightly built, dark-haired Nathan. His cock was already rigid when his partner took hold of it.  Donna, clearly wanting to impress the other girls with her technique, manipulated Nathan’s dick in all kinds of different ways. He didn’t last too long under her expert handling though and, to cheers from all those watching, he released a good load onto the black sheeting. Donna marked the farthest blob of cum with a cocktail stick, and that was now the one to beat.

Wife_Alone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wife_Alone

It was Adam’s turn next and he moved into position, with Sharon standing at his side. She couldn’t wait to grab his penis and began rubbing his foreskin back and forth vigorously.  Although her technique wasn’t the best, her partner had a broad smile on his face and was clearly enjoying what she was doing to him.  He eventually sent a nice load slightly farther than Nathan had. Adam, continuing to grin from ear to ear, received plenty of back-slapping from the rest of us who were thoroughly enjoying this.

Now it was Jack’s turn. He was a big lad, built like a rugby player, and was a good match with Julie, a lovely, long-haired, long-legged brunette.  With shouts of “go on, girl, show us how it’s done,” Julie flashed a smile at Jack, cupped his balls in one hand, and gently stroked his penis to a full erection with the other. This girl definitely knew what she was doing, and I envied the attention she was giving to her partner. Jack’s large cock received expert manipulation, with Julie occasionally retracting his foreskin and wrapping her mouth around his glans for a quick suck. No one could have lasted long with Julie in charge, and amidst our shouts of encouragement, Jack’s load gushed from him.  Donna took a close look at his cum on the floor and decided that Adam was still in the lead.

The excitement in the air was palpable, and it was now my turn to be in the spotlight.

Chrissie was a pretty, slender, freckle-faced redhead, whose short hair was a tight mass of natural curls. Sexy nipples topped her pert breasts that I desperately wanted to touch. Despite my nerves, I was fully turned on as Chrissie took up a position behind me. Her neatly trimmed ginger pubes pressed into my left buttock as she reached round with her left hand for my erection and placed her right hand on my right thigh. Apprehensive thoughts flashed through my mind knowing that I was being scrutinised by the others, and I didn’t want to fail. I also wondered what kind of technique Chrissie would use on my circumcised cock, the only one in the room.  Sharon’s ‘grab and rub hard’ approach certainly wouldn’t have worked for me!

As soon as Chrissie laid her hand on my glans, I was reassured, and I knew instantly that I had done well to draw number four.  Her touch was divine, and the many frissons of pleasure that passed through my whole being as she stroked and fondled me were just wonderful. For a few brief moments, I closed my eyes and completely forgot where I was and what I was doing, as this young woman’s sensuous fingers worked me towards my climax. I could feel her breasts against my back, and her chin rested on my shoulder as she whispered words of encouragement into my ear. She was so gentle, caressing me, and my balls responded in perfect harmony with her well-timed strokes.

Chrissie’s grip became firmer as she sensed I was getting close. I knew this would be a climax like no other, and I focused my mind on making the most of every nanosecond of it. Her subtle hand movements drew increasingly intensive climactic feelings from me, and I reached the point where it was impossible to hold back any longer. I moaned loudly as my balls gave up their load amid the cheers of the onlookers. I put my arm around my partner’s slim waist and gave her a squeeze. Donna announced that I was now in the lead!

There was only Nic left to go, and he and Jill got into position to begin the wanking process. I was rather more preoccupied with Chrissie though, as we stood with our arms around each other, looking on. The final contestants gave it their all and treated the audience to an ejaculation worthy of first prize. Nic’s penis spewed out rope after rope of cum which landed on areas of the plastic sheeting that none of the rest of us could reach. We all congratulated Nic as we watched his victorious erection soften. The mass of white cum covering the black plastic was impressive, but Donna and Julie quickly got to work with their tongues, lapping it up and licking it clean!

After all this excitement, we poured more wine, ate food and canoodled with our partners before taking them to other parts of Donna’s flat to relax. Chrissie and I found a corner of the kitchen where we were alone for the first time. The chemistry between us was strong, and we spent ages in each other’s arms before making passionate love on the floor.

It was the early hours of the morning before we all got dressed again and thanked Donna for accommodating us and giving us a such great evening. Monday morning at work would certainly be different with that night’s experiences behind us!

For me, this was to be my first long-term relationship, and I spent many happy, sex-filled days with Chrissie that summer. Our lives eventually moved on, but we both had a lot to thank Donna for, and her ‘contest’!

Published 
Written by fallachan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments