Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Real Winner

"Three women compete to see who can have the most intense orgasm."

10
3 Comments 3
16.8k Views 16.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks
“Fiffy dollars to the one who cumsthe best!” slurred Nate as he slapped a twenty dollar bill down on the table. I gaped at my drunk friend. I had just spent the past twenty minutes trying to get him out of the bar without making an ass of himself. When he veered off to to approach these women, I had hoped he'd blurt out an incoherent pick up line and I'd be able to get him back on track with minimal awkwardness. The stunned looks on the three women's faces told me getting out of this wasn't going to be easy.

The three women looked at each other, the money on the table, Nate and myself, then back to each other. Nate stood there, looking smug and generally aloof. Trying to get the situation back under control I reached for the money and opened my mouth to start apologizing, when one of the women grabbed the cash, holding up the twenty dollar bill.

“Fifty dollars?” she asked, the playful smile on her lightly freckled face and twinkle in her brown eyes suggested she was more offended by the bungled offer than the offer itself. Startled, Nate realized his error and swore to himself as he frantically pulled crumpled bills out of his pockets as the woman's two friends expressed their outrage.

“Megan, you can't be serious!” said her blond friend, turning to the plump redhead who placed Nate’s initial offering back on the pile of bills. “If you think I'm going to put on a show for some drunk pig just because he's offering a few dollars, well, you're just wrong.”

“Exactly,” chimed the woman with the caramel colored skin and straight black hair as she leaned forward to enter the conversation, “Besides, that one's so drunk I doubt he'll be good for much. The other is kind of cute though,” glancing at me briefly, “But I get the feeling you'd just keep him all to yourself and we'd be stuck listening to the two of you all night.”

The red head laughed lightly, dismissing her friends concerns. “Well that's the point ladies. I don't mean fucking that guy, I mean that in all the time we've been living together I haven't even heard so much as a breathless gasp out of either of you. Good lord, am I the only one having sex in our house?”

“Yes!”replied the blond emphatically while the black haired one just laughed and added. “At least when other people are home. Some of us do have a sense of decency after all.”

The redhead leaned forward slightly, her eyes mischievous. “I've got fifty dollars that say neither of you can cum as loud as I can.”

As her two friends looked at each other, Nate leaned over and whispered in my ear. “What's happening? Is this happening? What's going on?”

“Shut up shut up shut up.” I hissed back quietly, watching the three women. With an air of finality the brunette downed the rest of her beer and announced “Fuck it, I'm in. That money is as good as mine Meg.”

“Well,” said the blond, blushing slightly as she lowers her eyes to take a delicate sip of her drink, “It has been too long since I've gotten myself off.” With a laugh Meg hugged her tightly while their friend eyed Nate and me. Nate turns to me, his dumbfounded expression just slightly more pronounced than my own.

***

At their apartment Nate and I were sat on opposite ends of the couch with a beer for him and a glass of water for me and the prize money set between us. A folding chair is placed in front of the flat screen TV, and after a brief discussion some soft love ballads were put on. The women discussed the rules, then retreated to their rooms. I don't think I paid any more attention to what rules were agreed upon than Nate did.

A few minutes later Meg and her friend Dana came out of their bed rooms wearing bathrobes. Nate cheered enthusiastically, though quickly trailed off when all the ladies did was smile politely and take seats in arm chairs around the room.

We sat in silence for a few moments before Meg called out, “Come on Liz, we're waiting.” with Dana adding. “Show us what you got sexy.”

Liz poked her head out of her bedroom, face already flushed, long blonde hair hanging loosely around her shoulders. She took a deep breath and closed here eyes, then strode out into the room. We all cheered wildly with Nate adding an unneeded “Show your tits.” She reveled in the attention, teasing a little by revealing one shoulder, then both, then finally letting the robe drop. I think the fact her friends were cheering louder than Nate and I was what convinced her to finally settle in the folding chair.

I could see the nervousness in her bright green eyes start to give way to excitement as she slowly looked around the room. We all seemed to hold our breath as we watched her sitting there, head down breathing deeply. The red flush of her cheeks started to spread down her neck, across her chest, her pink nipples taking on a darker red hue. I was convinced she was going to get up and leave, bring this contest to a sudden end.

Liz opened and closed her legs a few times, squeezing them together as she ran her hands along her inner thighs. Finally with a soft sigh she spread her legs open, her smooth pussy already wet. With a movement so subtle I almost miss it she trailed the tip of one finger along her wet lips , lightly biting her lower lip as she ran her other hand along her thigh. With quick, delicate, motions she rubbed at her lips, slowly moving her other hand up to her smooth stomach. She started lightly stroking her clit next, slowly moving her hand up from her stomach over one of her ripe breasts , arching her back. Her moans became a little louder , sliding her hand back to rub her lips. Then with a gasp she plunges a finger into her pussy.

Her finger moved quickly inside her , sweat forming on her forehead, her moans coming steady and low. She squeezed her breast , tugging on her nipple, then lowered her hand to rub her clit. Back arched, pushing her hips forward, her eyes were wide as she watched herself.

“Finger your ass.” shouted Meg. Liz didn't respond beyond a shy smile and a slight twitch of her hips. She did, however, slip another finger into her pussy, moving both hands quickly. Her moans kept getting louder louder, juices running out of her.

Her orgasm was proceed by a brief “Oh god,” a slow steady whine escaping her lips as her whole body tensed, and then a series of panting gasps as the tension drained out of her. She moved her hands from her body, letting them fall to her sides as she panted for breath, her legs spread and her pink , swollen, wet lips clearly on display. After a few moments, her eyes opened slightly, and she smiled a bit shyly.

Once she had donned her robe again, Meg stood and hugged her tightly, kissing her quickly on the cheek. Liz seemed shy as she sat down. I think she knew she didn't have a chance, but as I watched her it seemed as if she wore a satisfied grin.

I didn't watch her for long, since Meg was walking around the chair, motioning for us to cheer her on. Liz and Dana cheer her wildly as I clap, not quite sure what to be doing with myself. I was rock hard from Liz's performance, and since Meg had egged the other two into this contest I assumed she had something special in store for us.

She posed before the chair, made eye contact with each for a moment, then threw her head back as she spread her arms and let the robe fall to the floor. She held this pose for a moment, letting us marvel in the splendor of her curvy body, her tightly curled red hair hanging behind her. As our cheers grew louder she turned around facing the chair bent over and spread her ass cheeks to let us all see the butt plug twinkling there.

trans_succubus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
trans_succubus

Her friends laughed and cheered, and I think I added my own vocalizations to the racket.

As soon as Meg sat in the chair, we all quieted. She leaned back comfortably in the chair spreading her legs, displaying her neatly trimmed pussy. To ensure we were all watching she spread herself open so we could all clearly see her pink wet folds. She started rubbing her lips quickly, then gave her pussy a quick slap. She gasped at the same time Liz and I did. I spared a glance at Dana who had her knees pulled up to her chest, clearly entranced by the show.

Meg gave her pussy two more quick slaps, then drove two fingers into her pussy and started moving them quickly, She moaned wildly, if a bit theatrically, as she slide her hand up to roughly fondle one of her ample breasts. She pinched at her hard brown nipple, tugging and twisting at it, her dramatic moans turning into a series of intense pants.

Breathing hard she reached down and pulled a glass dildo from one of the pockets of her robe. As Meg displayed her prize Liz quickly shouted, “That's not fair,” But was promptly hushed by Dana. Meg made a show of licking it, sucking on the tip before working it into her pussy, her loud moans filling the small living room.

She rocked back and forth on the chair as she fucked her self with the dildo, trying to stimulate the plug deep in her ass. With out breaking her rhythm she fishes a small vibrator from the other pocket of her bathrobe, quickly turning it on and bringing it to her clit.

Meg threw her head back, moaning loudly, large breasts heaving, sweat shining on her pale skin. She rocked in her seat, thrusting her hips to meet the clear glass dildo she kept thrusting inside her, one leg off the floor pointed and tense. From the volume of her screams and moans I could easily how her roommates wouldn't get any rest when she was getting laid.

Her whole body seemed to shake as she came, her final “Yes” stretching out for several seconds. She finally slide the dildo out of her but brought the vibe to her pussy, hips twitching as she lightly traced it along her lips, a slow soft gasping moan beginning again as she did.

She opened her eyes suddenly as if just remembering where she was, her sly grin suggesting she could have easily kept going, and probably would later that night. Meg didn't bother to get dressed as she stood up, she just bundled her toys and bathrobe into one hand and stood before Dana, looking at her expectantly. Dana gave her a sweet smile as she rose to her feet, gesturing for her to take the chair. Meg tossed down the bathrobe to sit on, keeping her toys close at hand.

Dana didn't seem to acknowledge the encouraging cheers from her friends. It didn't occur to me to add to the cheers. I'm not sure how I managed not to cum in my pants during Megs intense performance, and now all my energy was going to keep myself under control while at the same time trying, somehow, to look cool and collected in front of these women.

Dana’s eyes focused on me though, and once she had by gaze I knew I couldn't look away, her brown eyes boring deep inside me. I was so entranced by her body, her dark brown nipples standing erect on her small taut breasts, her caramel skin shinning with sweat, a thin strip of public hair almost like a exclamation point just above her pussy, that I didn't realize she was walking towards me until she was close enough that I could see how wet her thighs were with the juice from her pussy.

I looked up into her eyes, confused, not realizing I had even looked away, but she just smiled softly down at me and stretched one of her toned legs over my shoulder onto the back of the couch. I inhaled sharply and looked into her pussy, her dark brown lips hinting at a dark pink underneath. I only got a moment to look however before she grabbed my hair and pulled me in tight against her. As I breathed in her rich sent I vaguely heard a gasp from Liz and a sharp laugh from Meg. I froze, somehow unsure what to do, until Dana shook me roughly by the hair and I quickly start lapping at her.

Her moan was low and satisfied, her grip on my hair tightening slightly, keeping me pressed in tightly against her. Feeling a bit bolder, I reached up to grab tightly onto her thigh that extended over my shoulder. , shifting my head slightly so I could get better access. My efforts were rewarded by louder moans, her juices flowing more freely as I probed her hole with my tongue. From my grip on her thigh I could feel every tremor that coursed through her body.

She stiffened suddenly and gasped, and for a moment I thought she had cum, though her pussy gave me no sign of that. Then I felt another body brush lightly against my leg, and barely heard Meg whisper “Jesus Liz.” Dana's hips were pressed more forcefully against my face as she wildly cried “Fuck yes, finger my ass”. I start licking again fervently, as Dana's moans turn into impassioned screams, and she grabbed my head with both hands. I could faintly hear Liz whispering something, but between Dana's incredibly vocal replies of “Yes!”, the buzz of Megs vibe and her own now familiar throaty moans, I couldn't make out the words.

Dana rubbed my whole face against her pussy, and all I can do is stick my tongue out and let her use me. Without something to focus on, I suddenly become aware of the blood pounding in my hard cock, how the rough denim of my pants rubbed against my tender flesh, the large wet spot of precum on my boxers and jeans. Even though I hadn't been touched, I struggled to keep myself controlled.

With the single loudest cry of the evening Dana stiffened and started to cum. I moved my head to lap at her lips, suddenly desperate for another taste of her salty sweet nectar. Her body shook, but she kept my head pressed firmly in place, Liz's fingers keeping her pinned against me. It was a long moment before she relaxed enough to release my head. I gasped for breath and looked up at her, but she was looking over at her shoulder at Liz, who is still clutching one of Dana's breasts, her other hand snaking up from Dana's ass to wrap around her waist.

As I watched, the two women looked deep into each other eyes before Meg engulfed them both in a hug, squealing with glee. The three women took a few steps back, all looking at Liz as she stood there, her bathrobe hanging open.

“What?” she said as she searched her friends faces, “Meg had a good idea. And god does your ass look great.”

Meg walked over to the couch, scooped up the prize money, and handed it to Dana before she hugged her two friends again. Then they started chatting happily as Dana held the money to her chest.

I looked over at Nate, eager to see his reaction, only to see that he had passed out, his barely touched beer dangling precariously in his grip. He barely stirred when I reached over and plucked the beer from his loose grasp, and set it safely on the floor between us.

I cleared my throat, reaching into my pocket to fish out my phone, gasping slightly as my hand briefly grazed the throbbing head of my cock.

“I should call a cab.” I say awkwardly as the three women studied me. I glance over at Nate's resting form as if to emphasize my point.

“I think he's fine where he is.” says Dana, smiling slightly, as she reached down to stay my hand.

“Well, what should I-” I trailed off as the three women fix me with hungry grins.

“We're deciding that now.” said Meg.

“Oh.” I said and smiled, letting myself relax for the first time that whole evening.

Published 
Written by Dom_with_abroomstick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments