Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Thrilling Grinding Experience

"I moved my oiled up pussy back and forth of the arm chair whilst watching 3D lesbian porn"

14
9 Comments 9
11.9k Views 11.9k
629 words 629 words

It was late at night and just had a nice hot bath and sat down on the sofa in my dressing gown. I turned on the TV and a porn channel came on and two beautiful blonde naked women were all oiled up and wrestling each other. I found myself getting aroused as their clitorises' began to grind against each other. The more I watched, the more I was turned on. I heard a dripping sound on my brown leather sofa and gazed down and was shocked to find my pussy was dripping wet. 

I'd never been this turned on before. I was a straight woman in my late thirties who lived alone who hadn't been in a relationship for the past twelve years. Not that I hadn't wanted one, just hadn't found the right guy. 

I stood up and went over to the fridge in the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. I went back over to the sofa and sipped at my glass. The more I watched and heard them moan out with pleasure, the more I was getting turned on. I switched over the channel and saw 3D animation of lesbians fingering and lick each other's pussies. The moans made me so wet. 

I stood back up and took my dressing gown off and stood in my apartment naked and then bent down and pulled out my lube oil and poured it all over me. I smeared it all over and walked behind the chair and straddled the arm. My body began to slowly move back and forth grinding my pussy across it. I gasped and moaned loudly at how good it felt as I continued watching the porn. I moved faster and faster until my body spasmed and I ejaculated all over the arm of my chair. 

I breathed heavily as a gazed down at my pussy and was shocked to find that my clitoris was fully engorged appearing like a mini cock. I touched the head and my body trembled with pleasure. I watched it get a bit bigger with horniness. I stood up and went back through to the kitchen with my clit sticking up like a dick. I opened the fridge door and saw a supermarket-bought steak pie, took it out and then placed it in the microwave for twenty seconds after taking off the tin foil. 

SensetiveMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensetiveMary

The microwave beeped so I took the steak pie out and placed it on the table inserting two fingers of my left hand into the centre and felt how moist and warm it felt. A dirty and horny thought crossed my mind as I hopped onto the table facing the TV and positioned the pie under me and slowly lowered myself down and guided my clit dick inside the hole of the pie. 

I began to move back and forth watching the 3D lesbian porn grinding more and more feeling how hot and good it felt. My clit and pussy were covered in pie crust, steak pieces, and gravy but I didn't care as I felt sheer pleasure. 

The table creaked loudly beneath me as I moved. 

When a gorgeous animated naked blonde and redhead woman came on screen with the blonde on an examining bed and the redhead was fingering her wet pussy, I grinded faster hearing the moans. 

Suddenly, my body convulsed as I orgasmed all over the collapsed steak pie. 

Wow, I simply had no idea masturbating with a steak pie felt so good. I lifted myself off but my clit was still like a hard penis so I began to give myself a handjob and within no time at all I orgasmed again, gasping with pure utter pleasure. 

It was the best ever masturbation experience I had ever had.

Published 
Written by passionhottie88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments