Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Upstairs Window

"A not so average Sunday, sunbathing in the back garden."

43
31 Comments 31
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

How many times had the lad stood up there before Rod happened to catch sight of him? More importantly, how was it possible that she hadn’t noticed him there herself? He seemed so conspicuous at the upstairs window. But then she’d had no reason to look up, had she?

Knowing made all the difference, and this was the third time she’d seen him. Angling her head to make it look as if she wasn’t staring from behind her dark sunglasses, Belinda kept her eyes on Johnny, watching him watching her. She’d only been in position for about ten minutes, and already there were large beads of sweat on her skin. It was a hot day, almost too hot even for sunbathing, but she'd changed into her bikini and got the sunbed out because fortune had played into her hands.

It was the moment she and Rod had waited for; third time lucky. It went without saying that Ann and Charles were out. It was only with his parents safely out of the house that Johnny would be able to stand up there at the window. This time, though, the neighbours on the other side were also out. That made all the difference.

Keeping her eyes on the teenager at his window, Belinda reached down to press speed dial, the phone lying on the grass next to her. With the earpiece already in, it took no time before she heard her husband’s voice from upstairs. “Do you see him?”

“Are you sure Tim and Cathy are out?”

“I watched them get into the car and drive off.”

“And there’s no chance they could have returned without you seeing?”

“Relax,” Rod told her.

“That’s easy for you to say.”

As she spoke, she saw Johnny move. Because of the angle and the height of the window she could only see the upper third of his body, but she could definitely make out his arm moving; slowly and rhythmically.

“You see that?” Rod said in her ear.

“U-huh.”

She didn’t know what else to say. She could barely understand her own feelings, the flutter of excitement she felt at knowing what the lad was doing, when she was easily old enough to be his mother. In fact Johnny was barely legal, having only turned sixteen a few months back. There’d been a party. Quite a noisy one, she remembered.

“Aren’t you going to…?” Rod enquired.

The only thing stranger than her own reaction was Rod’s, that her husband also seemed to get a kick out of it, that he, in some way, found it a turn-on to have the young lad look at his wife and fantasize about goodness knows what.

“I don’t want to make it too obvious,” she told him, but the truth of it was that now that the moment they’d talked about had arrived, she wasn’t at all sure what to do. “You’ve been a teenage boy,” she added.

“You mean what would I be hoping for if I was Johnny?”

“U-huh.” The lad’s arm was keeping the same gentle rhythm. She got the feeling he was pacing himself.

“Tits.” Rod said. “I’d be hoping for topless.”

Belinda thought about it for a moment as she watched the youngster; the steady movement of his arm, his face stubbornly fixed in her direction. Topless; yes, it seemed harmless enough.

Thinking that she might need to cover herself quickly, she decided to pull the cups down instead of leaning forwards and unhooking. Her fingers slipped as she was adjusting the first, a nipple suddenly very pronounced just above the cup.

“Now that’s just pornographic,” Rod teased.

It wasn’t just the burning sun that made her feel feverish. As she went to correct the manoeuvre she saw Johnny’s arm move a little faster. Instinctively her fingers moved to the other cup, creating symmetry.

“Oh yes, that’s to Johnny’s liking,” Rod said.

“I can see.”

“And he’s not the only one.”

Did that mean what she thought it did? She wanted to turn her head to catch her husband in the act, up there at the window from which he could see both her and Johnny. She decided against it, keeping her eyes fixed on the young lad, still with her head angled to pretend she hadn't a clue he was there. He’d settled into a new rhythm now. Belinda wished his eyes were more distinct, that she could make out what was in them as he looked at her. “What do you think’s going through his mind?”

Rod gave a little chuckle. “What do you think?”

She didn’t think. Not really, yet ideas swam through her mind. She felt herself break out into an even greater sweat, perspiration forming a sheen on her body. Without thinking about it, she was grazing her nipples with her fingers, the lightest of touches enough to bring about a conspicuous fullness.

“That’s my girl,” Rod said. Then, “I wish I’d had a hot MILF next door when I was Johnny’s age.”

“Is that what I am?”

“It’s what you are to him.”

“You make me sound like some kind of sex object.” Yet even as she said the words, there was a sensation in her bikini bottoms that told her that she liked the idea much more than she should, not to mention the constant movement of Johnny’s arm that spoke volumes of his dirty thoughts. “I wish I could see his cock,” she breathed, before realizing the thought was even in her mind.

Rod chuckled. “You know, if I was him, I’d be having all kinds of thoughts about what you might do with my cock.”

Whatever temperature it was, it felt like at least a hundred degrees. “Like what?”

“Spread your legs and I’ll tell you.”

Up to now Belinda had been lying with her legs together. Suddenly it felt completely natural to plant her feet one on either side of the sunbed, keeping a close watch on Johnny at his upstairs window, gratified to catch a tiny increase in the pace of his arm. “Tell me! What would you be thinking?”

“What do you think I’d be thinking?”

“I daren’t think!”

“Are you sure you want to know?”

“Stop teasing!”

“Maybe I’d be imagining it was your hand round my cock instead of my own.”

Was that what Johnny was thinking? If only she could see more of him than just his arm. If only she could see his hand wrapped round the organ he might be wishing she was holding. The thought flooded through her, causing an urgent sensation that demanded attention. Not sure if she should indulge it, she ran her hands over her breasts instead. “Until you ejaculated?”

Jinx_Vi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jinx_Vi

“Unless you felt like doing anything else.”

Her fingers closed on her nipples, giving a little pull. “Such as?”

Rod’s voice changed, acquiring an eagerness bordering on the perverse. “Imagine he’s there with you. Imagine Johnny’s there and you can see his hard cock. He’s looking at you and wanking. Is there anything…”

Yes, Rod knew her too well. Her eyes fixed on the lad at the upstairs window, she realized there was no saying what she would do if he was right up close to her. She wanted him close, but was glad he wasn’t. “It would be wrong, wouldn’t it?”

“And this isn’t?”

Was it her imagination, or was Johnny’s arm moving that little bit faster? The fact that she could only see his arm and nothing more was an increasing source of frustration. She wanted to see what she would see if he was there in front of her, looking at her, and perhaps…

“I’d be thinking of cumming on your tits.”

“What?”

“If I was Johnny.”

Was that it? Was the lad imagining his stiff cock erupting, his spunk landing on her full breasts? Her hands were there, moving as if she were massaging his semen into her skin. The thought gave rise to an intense neediness, impossible to ignore. “Nothing else?” A hand moved as she spoke, fingers tracing a path through the heavy perspiration on her stomach.

“Such as?”

Her fingers slipped easily under the hem of her bikini bottoms. As they did, she caught the acceleration in Johnny’s arm. “He likes that, doesn’t he?”

“Who wouldn’t?”

There was static electricity as she touched her labia, easing fingers between them. She needed to know. “Are you wanking too?”

“I thought I’d save myself for later.”

“No!” Her body arched as she put pressure on her clitoris; pushing the button that extinguished any sense of self-control. “Do it! Wank your stiff cock! I want to know you’re both wanking over me!” Her fingers moved inside her bikini bottoms, rubbing, circling. She saw Johnny’s arm moving just that little bit faster. “If he was here… If you were here… There’s nothing…”

Even from a distance she could see Johnny’s mouth open. Then a huge jet of white splashed on to the inside of the window. It was followed by another, and another.

“Fuck me!” Rod exclaimed, but Belinda hardly heard him. It was all about Johnny now, the seemingly endless spurts striking the window pane. With good sense having abandoned her, Belinda pulled her bikini bottoms to one side, displaying herself, making it easier for her to rub her sensitive nub while sliding the other hand up and down her heavily perspiring body.

“Such a waste,” she breathed, as she watched the slow downward glide of the mass of semen.

“You’re thinking there’s something else he should have done with it?”

“What do you think?” Belinda breathed, watching Johnny carefully through the blur on the inside of the window, noticing that his arm refused to stop moving. “Doesn't he want a break?” Using her hands to rub the insides of her thighs briefly, she resumed rubbing her clit while digging two fingers inside herself, churning the moisture within. She wasn’t quite sure what part of this was the bigger turn-on, only that she was fascinated by the way the lad kept on going, watching her as she shamelessly fingered her all too eager snatch, doing it for him.

“Teenagers do have a certain stamina,” Rod observed.

Curling her fingers inside herself Belinda gave her clit a little slap. The glacial slippage of semen on glass continued, the tell-tale motion of Johnny’s arm behind it. “I want him!” Belinda breathed. “I want him to shoot his massive load all over me, and then I want him to fuck me!” The sound in her ear was suggestive, but she couldn’t be sure. “Are you cumming, Rod? Do you wish you were cumming all over me?”

“You’re filthy!” Rod grunted. “Absolutely filthy!”

“Filthy with spunk?” Belinda teased. “Is that what you’re thinking? That you’d like to see me covered in spunk from a virile young cock?”

“He’s barely legal,” Rod told her, his voice strained.

“I know! That’s what makes it so delicious.” Belinda plunged her fingers inside herself, her other hand circling, pressing hard against her clit. “I want him, Rob! I want his hard, virile, barely legal cock!” Her head had turned now. It must be obvious to Johnny that she was staring straight at him, even with her shades on. Not that she cared anymore.

“Are you suggesting I’m not virile?”

“I want it!” She shouted, perhaps a little too loudly. “I want his hard cock and his…”

There were no more words, just incoherent, rapturous noises as her eyes closed. Everything that could tighten tightened. Everything that could contract contracted. She exploded violently, feeling a thick coating on her skin, her mind’s eye seeing the lad there, working his hand, using her body as a dumping ground for his copious reservoir of semen.

She came to, bathing in sweat and with Rod’s voice in her ear. “That was some performance.”

“I need a shower,” she told him, glancing up at Johnny’s window, suddenly unable to make out if the lad was there or not. The coating of semen on the window seemed to have thickened, to the point where it was opaque. “Did Johnny just cum again?”

“I told you,” her husband said. “You’re one hot MILF.” He paused. “And Johnny’s not the only one who could cum again.”

“Just let me have that shower and I’ll be right with you.” She cut the call, making her way indoors and up the stairs to the bathroom on very unsteady legs.

A vigorous soapfest and towel-rub later, she felt not only refreshed but very keen to find out exactly how serious Rod was about cumming again. She walked naked into the bedroom, seeing her husband by the window, equally naked and with a big smile on his face. He jerked his thumb at next door. “He’s not much of a window cleaner.”

She moved across the room, letting her hand graze her husband’s prick, knowing she would get an instant rise out of him. Looking out, she saw what Rod meant. Johnny had tried, but the window was smudged and smeared. Belinda might have remarked on what his parents would make of it, but there was a more interesting development; a piece of paper taped to the bottom of the pane, with what was obviously a mobile number written on it.

Rob pushed himself against her, one hand sliding from stomach to breast. “You have no idea how much…”

Belinda pulled away. “Save it for later,” she said. “There’s someone I need to call.”

 

Published 
Written by PervyStoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments