Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Today's shower fantasy

"Today's shower fantasy (short)"

4
2 Comments 2
9.9k Views 9.9k
585 words 585 words
I had turned the water on HOT so that when I got in it would be steamy inside. I let the water run all over me, including in my mouth so then it would run down the front of my body. I rubbed my hands all over myself, from the top of my head, around, around, all the way down to my feet, circling, rubbing all the way. As I was bending over to get my legs, and feet, I turned around to make sure the hot water was shooting right at my ass. When I straightened back up, I turned again and imagined you there, so I opened my lower lips and let the water spray right on to my pussy and clit. I imagined you kneeling on the shower floor, watching me, then asking, leaning in, "Please, let me be your water. Let me wash you with my tongue, my body, my cum."

When I stepped out of the shower, wrapped in a towel, I pictured you standing just a bit away, far enough that you couldn't touch me. I unwrapped just one breast and circled the nipple with my finger, looking out as if looking at you. I licked my finger and began tracing the other nipple and imagined you watch as it got hard, pointing toward you as if beckoning. Of course, by this time, you would be hard and dripping yourself, almost bursting without even a touch....
... I then licked my finger again, and traced around both breasts then traveled downward and I stopped just after I found my wet slit and circled slowly around. I held my finger out to you and sweetly asked, "You want?" You couldn't even say a word, but only squeaked a little moan. I chuckled and softly told you to stay where you were, and put my finger back into my mouth, tasting my wetness.

HelenRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenRouse



This little game became too much for both of us, as you walked over and picked me up, pressing your hard body, your perpendicular cock, your lips, onto me.
I laid down on the bed, imagining your strong arms around me, and I inserted my finger into myself, then back out, up, around, imagining it was your tongue. As I fingered myself, I traced your name on my pussy, up to my hard button, then thrust another finger inside, hard, and up, touching my G-Spot because I wanted the sensation of a filled cunt. I pressed my other hand on top of my lower abdomen so I had pressure on both side - outside, above the bone, and inside, as if my hand and fingers of both hands were touching each other.

I kept massaging and moaning, moving my hand up, taking another finger and moving it around back, just gently to the tight rosebud as I imagine it is your tongue, rotating, licking, pushing gently inside, then pinching my breasts, taking a finger out of my aching pussy and tasting my own pungent hot juice then thrusting back inside, spreading my fingers, as I, in my mind, make myself a welcome door to you, and I writhe, call your name and "harder, fuck me, make me cum, make me yours" and I cum, hard, thrusting my hips in the air and cry loud ...

As I calm down, I dream of your voice, your breath and wait with anticpation of the day we will be together, face to face, pussy to cock, completely entwined, soul and body. For good.

 
Published 
Written by KikiKyan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments