Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Until I Get Home

"Time apart never brought us closer together"

30
24 Comments 24
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

This was going to be a rough week. Allison, my wife of three years was going out of town for work.  I knew about the trip two months ago.  I tried to get time off work but too many requests were already granted so I was stuck at home.  We had never been apart for more than two days since we became an official couple. Before that, we used to see each other two or three times a week.  We did talk to one another when we didn’t see the other one.

Ally was going to the new office in the UK.  She was finalizing the set-up before the new staff started next week.  She would be there a few days to work out any bugs they might encounter.  Then, she would be back with me on Friday.

I picked her up from work and we went out to dinner. We got home and we barely made it in the door before our clothes hit the floor and we ended up fucking all night.  We woke the next morning in each other's arms.

“Did you get enough loving from me until I get home?” Ally asked me.

“I will never get enough of your loving, Ally.”

“Do me a favor when I’m gone.  No touching yourself until I get home.  I want you so worked up that you ravish me when I get back.”

I looked at her. “You’re serious, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I am. You better not or you won’t get any loving for a long while after that,” she said with a wink.

Ally landed in London and text me she was there and was going to crash for a few hours.  Then she reminded me. No touching myself.  I was good until she reminded me, then it’s all I could do to not think about it. She teased me for the next few days.  I took lots of cold showers after our talks, long walks to distract me. 

Then the text she sent me on Tuesday.  “Log into Skype at 8 pm tonight.  I Love You!”  Ally doesn’t Skype anyone.  So, I was curious as to what was going on.  I got home and had dinner and did a few things around the house. I was showered and logged into my account by 7:45 pm for Ally’s call. I finally saw the screen connecting with Ally. 

Her room was dimly lit with candles. I heard some soft music in the background, but I had yet to see my wife yet.  I was a little puzzled by all of this. Then, I heard Ally’s sweet voice.  “Hello, lover. It’s okay. It’s just us tonight. I hope you’re ready for me.”

Was Ally talking to someone in her room?  She’s never once called me lover.  I was beginning to get nervous. “Ally?”

“I hope you like what I have planned for us tonight. How’d you like a little striptease for you to get that cock nice and hard for me?  Mmmmm, that got your attention now, didn’t it?”

It did get my attention. But in the wrong way.  Was she with someone else?  Was this some kind of cruel joke?  “Ally! I can’t see you.  What’s going on with you?” I questioned.

“Bret baby. Calm down. I wanted to surprise you with something different.”  She picked up the camera, blew me a kiss and showed me the hotel room. It was empty except for her.  “See, this show is just for you. It’s to tide you over. Until I get home.  Then you can and will show me your appreciation.”

She set the camera down and turned up the music a bit.  Her striptease started off slow and seductive.  Within minutes she was down to her bra/panties, as well as stockings and heels. I knew my wife had a wild streak in her, but this was off the charts. Ally grabbed her boobs and smashed them together then she turned around and bent over showing me that gorgeous ass of hers.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

“Bret, take that cock out. I want to see it in all its glory.” I stripped as fast as I could and got back in front of the camera. “Slowly stroke that beautiful cock for me." Ahhh. That felt so good. Just the first few strokes felt so good. Not as good as Ally’s tight pussy.  My hand kept stroking my cock while I watched my wife strip for me.  Her bra was on the bed. One hand rubbing her breast, the other was buried in her panties. Ally slowly peeled her panties off and slid over the comforter to the headboard. 

“Easy, Bret. I don’t want you cumming too soon.  Nice and slow.  Are you dripping any pre-cum yet, baby?”

“Yes, I am, sweetie. I’m very slick and very hard.” I was slowly stroking my cock to avoid shooting my load too soon.  Ally’s hand was running up and down her inner thighs, stopping at her pussy for a quick rub and then moving on. 

Ally finally slid her hand up into her pussy. She moaned loudly and I had to almost stop completely to control myself. Her fingers were like a jackhammer, going in and out of her now dripping wet pussy. 

“Oh, Bret. I wish that cock was in me now instead of my fingers. My pussy needs you. I need you.” She added another finger and then rubbed her sweet juices all over her breasts, then she licked them. My hand was stroking my cock at a steady pace. I was breathing slow to control myself. Ally’s pussy was glistening all over. Ally started to shake and moan even louder than before.  “Ohhhhh. Fuck, Bret. Oh my God! I’m cumming! I’m cumming! I’m cumming.”

My hand went faster on my cock.  Hearing Ally's orgasm was quite erotic even with her not being next to me. I was getting even closer.  “Ally, that was so fucking sexy. I need you here and now.”

“Not yet, baby. Stroke that cock faster. I want to see your load of cum shoot from your cock.” Her right hand was rubbing her pussy,  then she reached around with her left hand and started to finger her cute bum as well.  Oh, what a sight that was!  I swear, it almost sounded like a purr coming from her beautiful, luscious lips.  That was almost too much to handle.

“Ohhhhh, Fuck Ally. I’m close.  Yes! Yes!”

“Yes, baby. My pussy is so wet for you. Make it even wetter with your spunk. I want to hear you moan my name.  I want to see that cum shoot from your cock.  Oh my God. That feels so good.”  Ally’s fingers were in her pussy deep.  A finger was tickling her little asshole. Ally’s hips were gyrating even more on the bed.  Her moans became even less coherent.  More like grunts and groans. God was that hot. I watched Ally gyrate and moan.  I felt a twinge from my balls. I was close to cumming.  I stroked even faster.

“Ally… Ally… I’m… I’m going to cum. Fuck yes!” I kept stroking my cock. Euphoria filled my head and then I felt a rush. I shot rope after rope of cum all over myself and the bed.

“Bret, I’m cumming too! Oh, fuck that’s hot! Look at all that spunk on you. I wish I could lick it off your gorgeous body.” I love when we can orgasm almost simultaneously. We both lay on our respective beds for minutes. Then we both started to stir. I looked at Ally and she looked at me as we both gave each other a sly grin. 

“Ally that was incredible. I never knew you had it in you.”

“That was as hot as I hoped it would be. Maybe even more.”

We both stared lovingly at each other for a minute before we said our goodbyes. I would pick her up at the airport on Friday.  We both needed to get cleaned up and head off to bed. 

“Until I get home,”  Ally said as she winked at me, then she logged off.

 

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments