Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Collision On The Dance Floor - Part 2

"New mature lovers manage to arrange a further meeting..."

22
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Louise Betts had just spent a Thursday afternoon in sexual contact with a man that she had only first bumped into, literally, at a dance the previous Saturday and she was already thinking about when she could next be with him. The man, the divorced fifty-six-year-old Geoff Wright was also very keen to see the attractive, sexy but married woman again.

Fifty-nine-year-old Louise and her husband Ian now had separate bedrooms and no sex life but she thought that she had now found a very good and very available sex partner in Geoff. She lay on her bed late that Thursday evening sending Geoff a text.

'Got to see you again I want much more fucking,' was the message that Geoff was reading and he started stroking his penis.

'Yes I want you so much too,' he messaged back, as his cock became hard in his hand. That afternoon they had had a great fuck and Geoff had pleasured Louise by playing with her large arse and she had given him a great blowjob.

'Will be in touch to sort something soon, bye,' responded Louise.

Getting time together was going to be a potential problem because although Louise was not happily married she still shared a house with Ian and she could not really contemplate evenings out without at least thinking of a plausible reason for doing so. Louise worked in a shop on Mondays, Tuesdays and Friday mornings.

Geoff worked for himself as a painter and decorator and was quite busy at the moment, so daytime meetings were difficult for him. It actually crossed Louise's mind to see if she and Ian needed any painting and decorating done which could get her and Geoff in her house alone. But if they were fucking, how could he do the decorating?

It seemed that an evening meeting was in some ways the simplest thing but to do. Louise would probably need to tell her husband that she was meeting one of her lady friends but she would also need them to potentially lie for her if Ian checked up for any reason. Louise did not really want to ask a friend to do that, along with not really wanting to tell a friend that she needed her as an excuse because she was getting herself fucked. Louise's closest friends were aware that all was not well between her and Ian and also two of them knew that she had had extra-marital sex before but she managed that without having to ask someone to cover for her.

It was a dilemma for them both because they had really clicked and both wanted to be together as much as possible but arranging just one meeting was far from easy.

Although Louise and Ian were far from happy, she always had a meal ready for him each weekday when he got home from work at about six o'clock. So on the rare occasions that he was not to be there he would inform her.

When Ian spoke to Louise shortly after he got home from work on Monday, she had to fight to hide her delight at his words. "I will not be home Wednesday teatime, some of us are going to the pub to watch the football on TV," said Ian.

Louise felt a flutter in her chest and her cunt. "Oh, okay, what time will you be home?" she said, trying to sound as though the question was not that important.

"Well, there are two games on and the second one will not be finished until about ten but then we will probably have a couple more pints. I will try not to make a noise when I come home," said Ian, assuming that his wife would be in her bed well before then.

Louise knew that Ian would not consider drinking and driving but needed clarification of his plans. "So are you walking home or getting a taxi?" asked Louise.

"Probably walk with Bob but we might get a taxi. Jim is picking us both up for work Wednesday morning," said Ian. Bob lived two streets away and Jim lived close to the pub so he would take his car home after work and before the drinking.

So Louise knew that she had got until ten o'clock Wednesday night before she needed to be home. She was anxious to contact Geoff with the good news, so after she and Ian had eaten and washed up she went upstairs with her mobile. Ian had the TV on downstairs so she was safe enough talking rather than texting.

"Hey, Ian is going to be out all Wednesday evening. We can be together," Louise said gleefully.

"Wonderful! Do you mean at your house or mine?" responded Geoff.

"Well, I had not thought of here. I assumed at yours: he is going to be out until after ten," replied Louise.

"The job that I am doing Wednesday should be done by mid-afternoon, so I should be home by four," said Geoff, happily.

"Wow! about six hours together, whatever will we find to do?" laughed Louise.

"Don't know but it will be fun trying to find things to do," chuckled Geoff.

"So shall I be at your house for four o'clock?" asked Louise.

"Yeah, but you might have to wait whilst I shower," said Geoff.

"Well, at least you will have your clothes off," said Louise.

"Yeah and maybe by the time I get out of the shower, so will you," replied Geoff.

"That is very likely. See you Wednesday and no wanking before then," laughed Louise.

"Yeah, see you Wednesday and I will try not to," said Geoff.

Later that evening, Louise sent a text. 'Remember no wanking,' it read.

'Managed not to so far,' replied Geoff.

Louise sent Geoff a text late Tuesday evening. 'I hope that you are leaving your cock alone,' she texted.

'It is difficult but I think it will get some exercise tomorrow,' replied Geoff.

'Fuck, yes. It certainly will,' Louise messaged back.

Geoff took pride in his work and he was particularly happy throughout Wednesday morning and early afternoon because once he got this job finished he would be meeting up with Louise Betts for a few hours of sex.

Louise had all day to prepare herself physically and mentally for the fucking that she would be getting because she did not work Wednesdays.

Geoff completed his job just before three o'clock and he was packed up and on his way home soon after three. He was surprised and delighted to find Louise parked outside his house when he arrived. She had hoped that he would get home earlier than expected.

Geoff parked his vehicle in his drive and he was all smiles as Louise got out of her car. "Something wrong with your watch?" grinned Geoff as Louise approached.

"No, but I hoped you would be here earlier than you said. I do not want to waste a chance of a few extra minutes with you," replied Louise, also all smiles.

"Um, I hadn't better hug you, my overalls are covered in paint," said Geoff, stating the obvious.

"Better get indoors and get them off then," suggested Louise.

"Good thinking," laughed Geoff.

Geoff unlocked his front door and let Louise in. "I will just put my paint and stuff away," said Geoff, apologetically.

"Okay baby, I am so ready for a fuck," said Louise.

"Me too, no wanking remember," said Geoff as he started to unload the boot of his car.

Geoff got indoors and the lovers refrained from getting their hands on each other as he removed his overalls, then they were all over each other kissing and caressing. Louise massaged the bulge in Geoff's trousers as his hands again became acquainted with Louise's buttocks.

"Let me have my shower and then we can get down to the serious stuff," said Geoff, when the kissing stopped.

"Sounds good to me," replied Louise, giving Geoff's bulge another stroke.

"After you," said Geoff, indicating the stairs.

"Ha, you want to look at my big arse again," said Louise, giving a wiggle before she started climbing the stairs.

Geoff gave her a playful slap on the buttocks. "Mmmm, are you going to spank me today?" asked Louise.

"Would you like me to?" responded Geoff.

"Yes please," answered the fifty-nine-year-old woman.

They got upstairs and Louise sat on the bed as Geoff faced her. He removed his T-shirt and then his trousers and then slowly lowered his underpants for his erection to spring out. "Mmmm, so fucking hard," said Louise, stroking the length of Geoff's penis.

"Hard for you, Louise," said Geoff, stepping out of his underpants and turning to head for the shower.

"Nice arse," giggled Louise and Geoff gave his backside a wiggle.

"Won't be very long," said Geoff as he entered the bathroom.

"I will be ready," said Louise, who commenced removing her clothing.

Geoff had his shower and re-entered the bedroom towelling his hair, his cock still standing proud. Louise was naked on the bed, legs spread. Geoff looked at the sight before him of a well-built naked mature woman that he was going to fuck, a woman that he loved being with and wanted to be with more and more.

It occurred to Geoff that Louise's cunt looked very lickable so he decided to do that as a prelude to the great fuck that he knew that they would have. Louise had cum the previous time when Geoff's mouth and tongue had been there and her body tensed as Geoff's head went in between her legs and his tongue touched her cunt lips. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," Louise breathed.

Geoff got to work with his lips and tongue, sometimes teasing and sometimes licking hard, and Louise's large arse squirmed more and more on the bed as her thighs kept tightening and loosening against Geoff's head. "Oh fuck, Geoff. I am going to cum so fucking hard," Louise warned and then she gasped as she started to do so.

Geoff extracted his cum soaked face from between Louise's legs as soon as her thighs that were almost crushing his head relaxed. He moved up her body, kissed her stomach and licked a nipple before putting his lips on hers. As they kissed, Louise reached for Geoff's rigid penis and guided it into her hot cunt. Geoff wanted to make it a long and slow lovemaking session and hoped that he would be able to hold off his ejaculating for as long as possible.

Louise and Geoff both sighed as his cock slid into the depths of Louise's genital area and then slow and sensual lovemaking commenced. Having just cum with Geoff's head in between her legs, Louise was content to just absorb the sensual pleasures of a slow fucking.

They were giving each other wonderful sensations as their sexual compatibility became obvious as Geoff's penis slid in and out of Louise's cunt. They were both wishing that they could feel like this forever.

"Can I ride you?" Louise asked as she looked lovingly into Geoff'seyes.

Geoff did not answer but they effortlessly switched positions and Louise was now smiling down at her lover as she slowly rode up and down his rigid pole. Louise could feel that she was about to orgasm again but she did not want Geoff to cum before he was ready. A bit of muscle tightening as she rode had Louise cumming but she was pleased that Geoff did not yet spurt.

Geoff had got close to cumming with Louise riding him but now they switched back to Geoff shafting her with her on her back and Geoff thought that he could control and hold off his cumming better that way.

Geoff, unexpectedly for Louise, suddenly increased the pace and power of his thrusts and had her cumming again. "Shit, oh fuck, shit," she yelled and Geoff again slowed the thrusts because he had got very close to cumming himself. He had very little recent experience of fucking a woman but he was reminding himself that he used to be pretty good at it and seemingly, he still was.

Molly_Jons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Jons

As he had already got close to cumming twice he felt that next time he would probably not be able to hold off his spurting but for now, he slid rhythmically in and out of his lover's wet cunt. He felt his spunk building and knew that this time there would be no stopping it but he hoped to have Louise cumming with him so he upped the pace of the fucking. "I am going to cum, cum with me," Geoff pleaded, as he fucked hard and fast.

"Yes, yes, yes," Louise answered as she came again and then Geoff groaned as he ejaculated long and hard into her.

Geoff eventually slumped on top of Louise and they kissed and giggled like teenage lovers.

"I am so happy being here with you," said Louise.

"Oh Louise, I wish that you were always here," replied Geoff.

The conversation did not continue but they were both thinking about how they could make it happen, or at least how they could spend much more time together.

Geoff was now on his back with Louise's head on his chest with him gently brushing her hair and sometimes kissing her head. They were both happy in the post-sex stage but both desperately wanting their relationship to expand into much more time together.

After a long period of silence, Louise spoke. "Are you going to give me that spanking?" she asked, raising her head to look into Geoff's eyes.

"Yeah, if you really want me to," laughed Geoff.

"Yes, but then you can kiss my arse better, okay?" smiled Louise.

"Oh yes, I would love kissing your lovely arse," replied Geoff.

"Sounds good but let's just cuddle for a while first. I am so content," said Louise, putting her head back on Geoff's chest.

They heard the people in the house to Geoff's left arrive home from work but Geoff reassured Louise about what they might and might not hear. "It should be alright if you do not scream too loudly when I spank you," Geoff teased

They still had a few hours together so they continued cuddling happily whilst pondering the future.

"What would your husband say or do if he knew about us?" asked Geoff, seriously.

"Probably nothing, just as long as I had his tea ready for him," chuckled Louise.

"I was being serious, Louise," said Geoff.

"So was I, sort of, because we don't sleep together so I think I am only there to keep the house clean and cook for him," replied Louise.

"So you could get his tea ready and then spend the nights with me?" said Geoff.

"Ha, yes I suppose: Are you really asking me to move in with you?" asked Louise, raising her head to look at Geoff.

"I would love you to move in. We are so good together," said Geoff.

"We are and I would love that but we need to think about it for a bit longer," replied Louise, who had only met this man a week and a half previously although the mutual attraction was instant.

"Okay, but I think that I am falling in love with you Louise," said Geoff.

"That is because I am a good fuck," laughed Louise.

"Oh, you are certainly that and soon I will spank that gorgeous arse of yours," said Geoff.

Louise climbed on top of him and they kissed and swapped tongues as Geoff squeezed Louise's arse cheeks.

Geoff was quite confident that he would be able to manage another fuck before Louise had to go home. He had had doubts about being able to perform twice in a relatively short space of time when Louise and he had first had sex although she did have him cumming in her mouth.

"Let's give you that spanking, shall we?" said Geoff, happily.

"Yeah and remember you are kissing it better afterwards," replied Louise, as she got off the bed.

"Of course," said Geoff, moving a chair and sitting on it. His cock was certainly not limp but not fully aroused either.

Louise lay over his lap and he caressed her buttocks for a while, neither of them had much experience of spanking but they were both ready to give it a try.

"You really do have a great arse, Louise," said Geoff, still caressing it.

"It was what introduced us, wasn't it?" said the woman laying over his lap thinking back to her large bottom crashing into Geoff on the dance floor.

"Yes it was," replied Geoff before surprising Louise with a sudden SLAP to her left buttock causing her body to jerk.

"Are you going to spank me or was that it?" giggled Louise.

Geoff did not answer but started spanking from cheek to cheek with increasing power and speed.

Geoff was getting into this and so was Louise as the arse slapping continued and Louise's large buttocks started to blush.

Louise was finding it very stimulating, as was Geoff, and she was now getting spanked quite hard and she bucked and squirmed on Geoff's lap. Her arse cheeks were now quite red but Geoff spanked on and Louise did not complain.

Geoff suddenly stopped and both he and Louise were breathing heavily. "Sorry, did I hurt you?" asked a concerned Geoff, thinking that he might have gone too far.

"A bit but it is a fucking turn on," said the spanked woman, her voice cracking a bit.

Geoff gently stroked Louise's warm buttocks. "I guess it is time for kissing better," said Geoff.

Louise did not speak but got off his lap and lay face down on the bed. Geoff knelt beside her and softly kissed her left cheek. "Mmmm," purred Louise.

Geoff kissed all over Louise's left cheek and he then kissed all over her right one and Louise squirmed on the bed as her sexual excitement mounted. Geoff knew from the previous week that Louise liked having her arse crack fingered but for now, he continued kissing her spanked buttocks.

"Is kissing it better helping?" asked Geoff, having taken his face away from Louise's backside for a moment.

"It is but you already know what else I like back there," said Louise, willing Geoff to finger the crease in between her glowing cheeks.

"This you mean?" asked Geoff as he inserted a finger in Louise's arse crack and slowly dragged it up and down.

"Yeah, fuck, that," replied Louise as she squirmed and briefly lifted her middle off the bed.

Geoff put a second finger in her crack and played with her arse hole. "Mmmm, fuck oh fuck," shouted Louise as she came and started humping the bed.

Geoff knew that he was on a winner so he fingered Louise through the orgasm before having another idea. It was something that he had never done before but he was confident that Louise would like it. He slightly parted her cheeks with his fingers and then started tonguing her crack. Fingering it had sent her wild but now with a tongue playing her crack, she went crazy.

"Oh hell, oh fucking hell, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," shouted Louise and Geoff wondered if his neighbours could hear this woman having an orgasm.

Geoff stopped licking and let Louise come down. "That was fucking amazing," the woman with a spanked arse that had now been kissed, fingered and tongued said.

"I thought you were rather enjoying it," chuckled Geoff.

"Oh Geoff, you are a wonderful lover," said Louise, wondering how many times Geoff had had her cumming so far.

"I try," Geoff replied, modestly.

"Fucking wonderful," sighed the very happy Louise.

There was another period of rest with them cuddling just happy to be in each other's company. They still had a reasonable amount of time available and Geoff was still wanting to give Louise another fucking.

That fucking got closer as Louise slowly stroked Geoff's cock to full erection. They looked at each other and smiled. "Lie on your front please, Louise," said Geoff and Louise did so.

Geoff straddled her large arse and dragged his cock up and down her arse crack, stimulating them both. He moved off the bed and gave Louise another request. "On your knees please," said Geoff.

"Yes sir," said Louise getting onto her knees and pushing her spanked backside back towards Geoff.

"Just back a bit more," said Geoff, putting his hands on her hips and guiding Louise back almost to the bottom of the bed.

Geoff then dragged his erection down her arse crack again before holding it against her cunt lips and easing in. "Oh yes," said Louise as she felt the rock hard penis enter her again. Geoff did not think that he would last too long but he wanted this fuck to be good for both of them.

Geoff moved his hips backwards and forwards and he slammed against Louise's arse as he gave her a good shafting from behind.

"Yes, fuck, shit, oh," wailed Louise as her orgasm count was added to and Geoff, surprising himself a bit, kept going long enough to have her cumming again before he groaned as he ejaculated into her. They remained in position panting and a contented smile spread over Geoff's face before he withdrew, bringing some cum with him.

Time was starting to run out so they both showered, one at a time, before cuddling a little bit more on the bed as the clock ticked on.

"I will have to get dressed and get home," said Louise, reluctantly.

"Yeah, I know: I hope the time comes that this is your home," replied Geoff.

"Maybe, sweetheart. We have a lot of thinking to do," said Louise, sitting up on the bed and then giggling when she realised how sore her arse still was.

Geoff caressed Louise's backside as she bent over to put her knickers back on. "Hey, you will be making me cum again," Louise said softly.

"I wish you did not have to go," said Geoff.

"So do I, but I must," said Louise, turning to give Geoff a long lingering kiss.

Louise, very reluctantly, finished getting dressed and then, after more kissing, left having promised to try to get together soon and to have some serious thought about the future.

She squirmed from the spanking a bit on her drive home and phoned Geoff when she arrived there. "Thank you for a truly wonderful evening, you know how to please a woman," said Louise.

"I will never get tired of trying to please you," replied Geoff.

They did not talk for long because it was now ten o'clock and Louise's husband could be home soon.

In fact, it was after eleven when Louise, now in her bedroom with the light off, heard her husband noisily saying good night to his mate Bob and then make an equally noisy entry into the house. Louise was thinking that she could instead be in bed with Geoff Wright. She had a lot of thinking to do.

In the morning her husband Ian, not surprisingly, had a headache but he sensibly asked Louise if she would mind dropping him and Bob at work because they had consumed multiple pints the night before. Louise was happy to do that but was wondering how much longer she would be happy to stay in this house when there was an alternative that she found far more appealing.

She thought after she dropped Ian and Bob off, that she might have a talk with Ian this coming evening.

Louise would spend a lot of Thursday thinking as she was not at work. She would put the dinner on and then pick Ian and Bob up from work but what happened beyond that depended partly on the outcome of her thinking.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments