Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Nursing Solution Part 4

"Erin gives in to her feelings"

153
16 Comments 16
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

When Jerry returned home, his brain was once again a jumble of emotions and mental images. Within the last couple of weeks, his life had changed dramatically. His friend and neighbor, Erin Lovejoy, had made him an offer he could never have imagined. She asked him if he would be interested in helping her out by suckling on her huge breasts. Erin had induced her breasts to produce milk for reasons he didn't completely understand, but regardless, he was more than happy to help out.

With the death of his wife of nearly fifty years, the thought of anything resembling sex appealed to him, especially with Erin. She had an unbelievable figure even though she was in her mid-forties, and she was attractive as well. All he could figure was that she considered him harmless enough that she could keep their relationship untangled. Whatever her motivation, he was happy to oblige her. Then he discovered that not only did she have beautiful, big breasts that were a fantasy come true, but the milk she produced was tasty as well.

Even though she had insisted that the relationship remain platonic, she had already modified the rules of no sex to include a hand job and now a brief but wonderful blowjob. Grace would never have consented to either of those acts during their marriage.

But as long as Erin was okay with it, so was he. In the meantime, he had researched everything he could find about adult breastfeeding. His poor computer skills improved dramatically as a result, and he soon discovered websites devoted to exactly that, breast worship and suckling. He also came across kinkier stuff that he dismissed for now. He was determined to understand why a woman would ask someone who was almost a stranger to engage in such an intimate act. The power of maternal instincts combined with the sensuality associated with breasts seemed to create overwhelming urges in some women. He certainly never saw anything like this with Grace.

What he didn't realize was that Erin was quickly rethinking her ground rules. Jerry was a true gentleman who, unlike most men, appreciated her for more than her large breasts. He was cultured, intelligent, and most of all kind. Even though he was a generation older than she, she felt an attraction that was starting to intensify. Still, she was rebounding from a bad marriage, and she needed to be cautious.

For the time being, she would continue with the status quo and see how things developed on their own. At least that was the plan.

The weekend arrived, and at the appointed time she heard a familiar knock on the door. Jerry was right on time, as usual.

"C'mon in Jerry. Would you like a beer or a glass of wine? It's not quite five yet but close enough. I was just about to pour a new chardonnay I discovered at Costco."

"Sure, Erin. That sounds nice. I love chards. Grace and I used to have a glass almost every night before dinner before...um, sorry. You don't want to hear about Grace."

"Of course I do. I want to hear anything important to you. I know it takes a while to get over the loss of someone that has been part of your life for so long, no matter the reason."

So Jerry and Erin made small talk and he revealed things about his deceased wife that he had shared with no one before. In the process, Erin realized that Jerry had lived a sheltered life with his ailing wife for years. His devotion to her was compelling.

When their glasses were empty, Erin poured another and when that was gone, she finally suggested they get to the matter at hand: suckling her breasts.

"You don't know how much I appreciate you, Jerry. Even more so because I know you are respecting my privacy about this. Most men would have my name on the bathroom stalls by now."

"You don't have to worry about that, Erin. I enjoy this as much as you do, but I have no desire to report any of my actions to friends or neighbors these days. I'm happy to help out. And, honestly, who would want to end a good thing like this?"

Jerry was now staring at Erin's bare bosoms. Even though he had seen them many times by now, he marveled at their buoyancy as they jiggled and bounced with her movements. Grace's A-cup breasts were barely a mouthful. Erin's nipples were easily as big as his wife's entire breasts.

"Let's cut to the chase before we get too comfortable, Jerry. Why don't you slip out of your pants just in case we get other ideas? Besides, it's hot in here and we might as well get comfortable, don't you think? And take your shirt off, too. I want to feel your bare chest with my boobs."

Erin's words were music to Jerry, and as casually as possible despite his overwhelming excitement, he removed his pants and shirt and carefully folded them on a chair. For his age, Jerry was fit. He had none of the body fat common to men in their seventies and he worked out regularly.

Erin was now dressed only in a pair of nylon running shorts, a fact that was not lost on him either.

They found their usual positions quickly and Jerry immediately began lightly kissing and fondling her beautiful mounds, periodically grasping a nipple and pulling it, distending her breasts in the process. Erin lay there, smiling, and whispered instructions and compliments to him. His boxers were tented as a result, but Erin was disciplined and kept her hands away from his groin for the time being.

Soon the first drops of milk formed on her nipples and he greedily licked and sucked them clean.

"Go ahead and suck harder, Jerry. Yes, like that. I love it when you stretch my breasts with your suction like that. Mmmm, that is sooo nice. I could tell you exactly what that does to me, but you'd think I'm a naughty girl."

Jerry said little with his mouth full, but her dialogue had the desired effect on him and his cock stiffened painfully. He continued to suckle and knead her mounds with techniques that he had learned during the short time he had been doing this. Erin wore her pleasures on her face. She moaned verbal appreciation as well.

They continued in this way for twenty minutes in an assortment of positions, and then Erin directed him on his back so she could straddle him as she had done the last time. She swayed her hips and shoulders, swinging her boobs across his face and chest. With her hands, she pinned down his arms briefly and giggled, wriggling her butt against his groin.

Jerry's cock pressed against her ass.

"Oh, my. You are getting excited, aren't you?"

Erin turned around and looked behind her where Jerry's penis was now trying to escape his shorts.

"That looks painful. Here, let me help."

Erin scooted back and grabbed his shorts in both hands and slid them off to his knees before sliding off of him so she could remove them completely.

any_ros
Online Now!
Lush Cams
any_ros

"There! That's more like it. Wow! Look at you! You are rigid and ready. For what...I'm not sure. But I know you'll like this."

And with that, Erin once again captured his cock between her boobs and masturbated him with her bare breasts for several minutes. Jerry was in Valhalla.

"But do you know what's even better?" She smiled an evil smile. "This!"

Erin scooted back up so that Jerry's cock was captured between her thighs. As rigid as he was, she used her crotch to rub against the underside of his penis so that his shaft massaged her clitoris through her thin nylon shorts.

"Oh, Jerry! You feel so nice. I haven't felt anything like this in ages. I have an idea! Maybe I should equal the playing field, hmmm?"

Jerry watched, dismayed, as she slid off the bed, thinking she was having second thoughts. But his angst was short-lived when she removed her shorts. She was wearing nothing underneath but a thin triangle of baby-fine pubic hair.

She repositioned herself, and now his cock rubbed directly against her fleshy labia and her enlarged clitoris. Jerry couldn't believe his eyes. He prayed for what might happen next.

"I know my own rules, Jerry. But maybe we can break them just a tad, hmmm? This is getting me kinda hot. I haven't been this excited in memory, and I hate to spoil the moment. You wouldn't mind if I put this inside me just a little way. Ummm, like this." She raised her ass and with his cock supported by her hand, she carefully settled on it until the crown had disappeared between her pussy lips and into her cunt.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good, Jerry. Is it okay for you? Pardon my French."

Jerry had a look of complete surprise on his face as he watched Erin settle on his cock. There was no doubt about it. This was sex in every sense of the word. Even Bill Clinton couldn't deny that this was the word defined.

"Oh, lord, Erin. You feel wonderful. Are you certain this is what you want to do? Don't worry about me. I can't believe how good this is."

Jerry had never experienced anything like this. Sex with Grace was carefully planned and sterile. She never got on top and, well, there was just no comparison with what he was looking at–a beautiful, bare-breasted, middle-aged goddess compared to a proper Christian lady. Erin sat with her eyes closed until their groins met. She held him there for several seconds before she opened her eyes and slowly began moving her hips back and forth. Her pussy had not been penetrated for some time except for a finger or two of her own, and so her cunt muscles gripped Jerry's cock tightly inside her.

"We'll just do this for a little while. It's only like a little white lie. No kissing, okay? My god. I forgot how good this feels. Your penis is making me feel young again."

Erin somehow rationalized that if there was no kissing, it wouldn't be real sex. Jerry was happy to follow any instructions at this point. And if she thought fucking made HER feel young, that would be the understatement of the decade for him. He was like a teenager fucking for the first time.

Jerry was now thrusting his hips in rhythm with Erin. She reached over him with her hands beside his head and let her breasts swing over his face. Jerry got the hint and steadied her swinging tits with both hands and applied his lips to her engorged nipples. Immediately he felt a stream of her sweet nectar enter his mouth. At the same time, he felt a different kind of nectar lubricating his cock. When he looked down between her swinging tits, he could see a white goo starting to form on the shaft of his penis each time she raised her ass.

"Mmmm, yes, Jerry. That feels so good. Suck harder on my boobs. I can feel it right down to my vagina. You're making me so horny. I think I can cum soon."

Erin's words emboldened him, and he responded by alternately sucking each nipple like a vacuum cleaner, extending them and exciting her even more as she watched her breasts stretch out like fat, fleshy bananas. Erin closed her eyes again and lived in the moment as she felt a jolt of electricity surge from her brain and her breasts to her cunt.

Suddenly, she froze with Jerry's cock buried to the hilt and held him there.

"Oh, fuck, Jerry. I'm cumming. Mother of god–this feels so good. Oh, fuck, my brain is on fire."

Erin's body convulsed in spasmodic waves for several seconds and then she felt a surge of sperm shoot out of Jerry's cock and into her waiting pussy, a feeling she had missed for so long. Erin's twitching body and her coarse language put him over the top. She ground her hips back and forth to drain every last drop from him as he clenched his teeth and felt the last of his cum shoot into her.

Jerry kept suckling her fat tits, squeezing them with both hands as her milk filled his mouth and coated his face. He had never in his life experienced such an intense orgasm or felt anything like what was happening to him. When Erin began to slow down her hip gyrations, he gave her a couple of final thrusts of his hips until he felt his cock begin to soften.

Erin collapsed on him, her breasts mashed against his chest and her face buried into a pillow. They both lay that way for several minutes regaining their breath. Finally, she sat up and smiled.

"I guess that was more than a little way in, wasn't it? But it was wonderful. You have no idea how long it has been since I've felt something like that. Having a climax while you are suckling my nipples was unbelievable. I hope it was okay for you."

"Okay? My goodness, Erin. That was incredible. If I never experience something like that again, I'll die with a smile."

Erin only smiled. She grabbed a corner of her bed sheet and used it as a napkin to wipe a stream of milk from Jerry's face.

"I guess I broke my own rules. What now?"

She leaned down and kissed him on the lips–a motherly kiss. She stretched forward until a ripe nipple dangled above his mouth and Jerry took the cue and gently sucked on it and then bit it lightly. He felt his cock slipping out of Erin's sopping pussy as she manipulated her other breast over his face.

Once his cock was free, Erin rolled over, and they both looked at the messy combination of their sex juices on his cock and between her thighs. Her pubic hair now glistened with a sticky goo. Erin reached down and stroked his flaccid penis and coated her hand in the process. She brought her hand to her face and licked her fingers.

How could things get any better?

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments