Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Nursing Solution Part 3

"Jerry and Erin come closer to each other."

122
12 Comments 12
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

When Jerry returned home, he sat down and analyzed just what had happened. Erin had given him a delightful handjob, but was that sex? According to Bill Clinton and Erin, the answer was no. If so, no problem. He would take a hand job any day, especially from a lovely lady like Erin who loved to have her monster mounds suckled regularly.

He still hadn't quite figured out the whole lactation thing, but why worry about something so delightful? Nursing on Erin's breasts almost made him feel like a baby. Lying there with his head in her arms and a fat nipple in his mouth had its own kind of sensuality. It certainly wasn't sex. If it were, it would be outlawed in Texas, he joked to himself.

He was now used to the sweet taste. And as far as his health was concerned, how could something that comes from a woman's breast be bad for him? If anything, it had to be healthy.

But the handjob he received complicated things just a bit. Erin seemed to imply a bit of guilt on her part as he was providing a service without any kind of payback. Hell, sucking on her tits was payback enough, but if she wanted to offer more, who was he to argue?

But then, where does sex begin and end in a relationship like this? Would cunnilingus be sex? Not that Erin indicated she wanted anything more than his nursing, but she did seem to get turned on by it if her moaning was any indication.

Grace had never liked much of anything besides good, old, missionary sex. She was too straight-laced to even consider some of the positions that are available to watch for everyone on the internet these days. Jerry couldn't even imagine his dear wife with his cock in her mouth. She always undressed in the bathroom or closet and sex nearly always included some form of clothing on her.

Erin liked to be bare from the waist up, but for a woman her age, he guessed the rest of her was all right as well based on what he had seen so far.

"Shoot, I need to get my mind out of the gutter. I promised I would nurse her boobs and nothing more. If she wants to up my pay grade, so be it. I'll let her call those shots.

Wednesday arrived and as prearranged, Jerry knocked on Erin's door around 2:00 p.m. Erin answered dressed casually in shorts and a cotton top. Jerry could see that she was wearing no bra. Her heavy breasts sagged a bit and her large nipples poked through the material at slight outward angles, like a pair of eyes searching the ground in front of her.

"Hi, Jerry. C'mon in. Need anything? Water or something?" She led him to the kitchen table and sat opposite him. "My boobs are full and swollen today. I hope you're hungry."

"There's always room for milk. That should be an advertising campaign if it already isn't. I could be the poster child." Vince grinned at his joke and Erin smiled in return.

"I do appreciate you helping me out, Jerry. This arrangement works for me as long as it works for you."

"So, Erin. If you don't mind–I'm curious. You have made a point of this arrangement not resulting in sex per se. I realize I'm not the most desirable guy on the planet, especially given my age, but you could have your choice of younger men. Why are you being so particular about the ground rules we are following?"

Erin sighed.

"Okay. It's like this. I have needs. My breasts not only need milking, to put it bluntly, but I love the feeling of lips and hands taking care of me without having to worry about a sexual relationship. You might argue that this IS a sexual relationship, but it isn't. It has a sensual element that is specific to nursing. Sex is more involved both physically and emotionally. I like sex, don't get me wrong. But only under very special circumstances and after establishing a bond with a partner. A different kind of bond than what we have.

Jerry nodded as if he understood although he still didn't quite get it.

"This is more like a business agreement. We are making no promises outside of the original rules and there is no pressure for the arrangement to be more than that. If that sounds cold, I'm sorry. I've had good and bad relationships involving sex, but for now, I want no part of that sort of thing. My divorce was painful enough. Maybe I just need time."

"Okay, I think I understand. And I'll keep my part of the bargain. I'm still feeling the pain of the loss of my wife."

"And don't sell yourself short, Jerry. There's nothing wrong with you including your age. I like older men. There's less baggage to deal with, and you are a true gentleman, unlike many of the other men in my life who seem to think a pair of big tits is a gateway to a quick fuck. You're a great find as far as I'm concerned."

"That's nice of you to say, Erin. Sorry if I'm a bother. Just curious. This is all so different for me. Anyway, I'm happy to help."

"Speaking of which, let's get to it. C'mon back and help me unload these udders. And maybe I can help you unload as well." Erin winked at Jerry and then got up and beckoned him to follow.

By the time she reached the bedroom all the buttons on her top were undone and she shrugged it off. She turned and sat on the bed and pulled her shoulders back to accentuate the size of her cantilevered mounds. Erin placed a hand on her chest above each boob and lifted them with an upward motion.

"Gravity and old age are cruel, aren't they?" They used to look like this." Her nipples were now jutting almost straight out from her chest. The boys used to go crazy over them. But it won't be long until I'll need a belt instead of a bra."

"Don't sell YOURSELF short, Erin. You still have a wonderful figure that most women would die for, although they might not admit it. Your breasts aren't your only asset, but they are the most obvious."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Jerry. Come here and warm me up."

Jerry followed Erin's orders, and not reluctantly. How many men get to do what I'm doing? He found his place on the bed and pushed Erin's breasts together so he could squeeze and suck on her rubbery nipples at the same time. Almost immediately, the first drops of milk touched his lips and he began sucking like a hungry infant. Erin helped by occasionally reaching down and squeezing an engorged nipple between her thumb and fingers, shooting a stream of mother's milk into his open mouth. The smile on her face said it all.

TSBoobsKeana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSBoobsKeana

"Mmmm. That feels so nice, but especially when you suck on me like that." Erin looked down and saw a familiar tenting of Jerry's pants. He was obviously enjoying himself. At the same time, an idea started forming in her head.

"Why don't you get on your back and I'll kneel over you. That way by breasts will hang in your face and you can squeeze and suckle them without any effort."

Once he was in position, Erin straddled him and supported herself with outstretched arms. Her breasts hung over Jerry and swayed with her movements until he grabbed them and brought them to his lips once again. Erin closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of being fondled and nursed by her gentleman friend as her rubbery nipples continued to fill his mouth with her milk.

She eventually tired of this position and lay down beside him.

"Roll over on top of me and you can finish me off this way. Yes, like that. Mmmm, that is so nice. You know what? I feel a lump in your pants, Jerry. Do me a favor and take them off. I want to try something."

Erin didn't have to ask twice. In seconds Jerry was in his boxers hoping for another hand job.

"Take those off, too. And then lie on your back."

Again Jerry excitedly obeyed. But instead of grabbing his rigid shaft in her hand, Erin smiled and knelt between his legs

"How about I use my breasts to massage you, hmmm? This is not sex–just another way to masturbate you. I won't even ask if it's okay. I doubt you'll complain. In the vernacular, we call this a tit-fuck, but a breast massage sounds more sophisticated."

Erin wrapped her boobs around Jerry's penis, now standing straight up, and slowly worked them up and down his shaft. It was the first time anyone had ever done this to Jerry, and he thought he had died and joined Grace in heaven.

"Oh, lord, Erin. That feels fantastic. Your breasts are so soft. This is wonderful. I never thought I'd say something like this, but seeing my cock sliding between your beautiful mounds is so exciting. You have no idea. I don't think I've ever been this hard, even when I was young."

"Mmmmm, I do love watching your cock peek-a-booing in my boobs. And look, I'm leaking a little mother's milk on you. That is so cool. But I don't mind if you don't."

And with that, Erin reached down with her tongue and licked her milk off of Jerry's cock as it peeked through her cleavage on a downstroke. She hesitated for a second, and then looking directly into his eyes, she took the entire head of his cock into her mouth and sucked lightly.

Jerry's eyes rolled back in his head briefly at the sight of his cock disappearing in Erin's mouth. If this wasn't sex, he didn't know what was. The result was instantaneous. His cock throbbed once, twice, and then a wad of cum shot into her mouth before he could warn her.

Erin flinched briefly and then swallowed. She continued sucking for several seconds until she felt his penis begin to soften, and then she swirled her tongue around the head to get the last of the semen into her mouth.

"Not as tasty as what I'm feeding you, but not bad. Did you enjoy that? You gave me a little snack as payback you devil."

Jerry was shaking from the intensity of his orgasm. He had never ejaculated into a woman's mouth before. He lay there, looking up as she relaxed her hands around her breasts and let his now flaccid cock flop down on his thigh. She grinned and pinching a nipple again between her thumb and fingers place a final few drops on his shaft before reaching down and licking it into her mouth.

"I couldn't stop myself. I haven't given a blowjob, even a short one like that, to anyone in ages, but when I looked into your eyes, I couldn't resist. The temptation was too strong. Please don't think ill of me. It seemed so natural."

"Ill of you. Are you crazy? That was the best thing that's happened to me in years. Maybe ever! My wife would never do that for me. My god, Erin. I can't tell you how wonderful that was. Please don't feel bad if that is what you are feeling. You have made my day. Watching you do that for me was a thing of beauty, not to mention sensuality. I get hard just thinking about it."

"I'm glad you liked it. And I did as well. I enjoy giving you pleasure, Jerry. You are a nice man and deserve it–and not just for the pleasure you give me. Also, you have a very nice penis, if you don't mind me saying. You are surprising for your age in more ways than one."

What Erin didn't tell him was that old, forgotten sensations were also being aroused in her. She was fighting off a yearning she hadn't felt in some time. Swallowing Jerry's cum had triggered feelings she was trying to forget.

Sex with her ex had been okay until he started getting rough and crude. The bedroom was only part of their issues, and when he became a serial cheater, it was the end. It also left a terrible taste in her mouth regarding sex, so Erin abstained.

Nursing was different, especially with Jerry. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she was beginning to think about those old pleasures when a lover cums inside a willing pussy. But there has to be an emotional as well as physical connection. She liked Jerry, but it was too soon to open the door to actual sex. She could live a while longer without a penis penetrating her vagina. Regardless, she did enjoy his cock in her mouth.

"Let's just cuddle a while, Jerry. You don't have to get dressed yet. Hold me and fondle me like when we start out. I love the feeling of your lips on my nipples as well as the rest of my boobs.

Jerry complied happily. He pressed his body to Erin, mashing her huge breasts in a hug before kissing and fondling them. Erin squealed and moaned in delight, holding his head in her arms as he suckled and kissed them. Then she reached down and stroked his penis in her small hand.

Life was good.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments