Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Perfect Arrangement

"Two divorced mothers and their respective sons find a perfect way to satisfy their sexual needs."

105
17 Comments 17
5.3k Views 5.3k
5.5k words 5.5k words

The lives of longtime friends, Michelle Sutton and Indira Nagra had been almost mirror images of each other.

They had gone to an all-girls school together and university together, they had both been promiscuous in their late teens and early twenties and had both settled down and married in their late twenties.

They had both given birth to a son when in their early thirties, in both cases it was an only child, and now both aged fifty-two, they were both divorced..

In both cases, it was a mutual decision with their husbands that they did want more children, so both women were medically sterilised.

Their divorces were two years apart, but both were because their respective husbands had taken a younger lover.

They lived only three doors apart and both had careers and were relatively wealthy.

They knew all about each other's sexual activity, on a few occasions the sexual activity had been with each other, and neither had anyone special in their lives.

They were both very attractive in looks and build, and neither had any difficulty in getting casual sex if they wanted it although currently, they were both a bit restricted because they each had their nineteen-year-old son living at home as it was between university terms.

The sons, Calum and Ravindra, had grown up together and were as close as their mothers, without the sexual aspect that their mothers, unbeknown to their sons, had.

The youths were both good-looking and well-endowed young men and had both bedded several females at university and before, but, as with their mothers, they were a bit restricted at the moment.

The women's sexual frustration was starting to get to them, and with their sons out playing cricket, they were chatting and drinking wine in Michelle's house.

"It is great having Ravi at home, but shit, I could do with a fucking," laughed Indira.

"Tell me about it, I have to bite on my hand when I cum with my dildo at night, in case Calum hears me shout out," chuckled Michelle.

"Well, the boys will be out for a while, how about you and me relieving our tensions a bit?" said Indira, looking incredibly sexy.

"That is a good idea, I have not seen your sexy Indian arse and vagina for a while," replied Michelle.

"Give me a kiss, you sexy slut," smiled Indira, and the women snogged and caressed.

"Let's get to bed and get naked," said Michelle, when the kissing stopped.

They giggled as they went up the stairs, each trying to feel the other's sizeable backside.

The women had another long kiss in the bedroom, with their hands cupping the other's buttocks.

They slowly removed each other's clothes, stopping for snogging and groping along the way, until they were both naked.

They admired each other's curvy bodies, before getting on the bed in a sixty-nine with Indira on top. They licked and sucked the other woman's vagina and clit, and they both squirmed to orgasm. One orgasm was not enough, so they tongued each other to another one, before changing positions and Indira had her head between Michelle's raised legs licking her cunt, anus and arse crack, sending her friend to another shrieking orgasm.

Michelle returned the compliment, tonguing Indira's vagina and arsehole and making her cum again hard.

They lay kissing and cuddling before taking turns to lay on their front whilst their friend fingered and licked their arse cracks to produce further climaxes.

They were contented and sated after a good lesbian sex session.

"I still need a cock, though," said Indira, with a chuckle.

"We are a couple of insatiable tarts, aren't we? I need a good fucking too," replied Michelle.

"Not only do I want cock, I think I want young cock," said Indira, before kissing Michelle's buttocks.

"Yeah, remember those two eighteen-year-olds that we met at the pub, they gave us a good seeing to, didn't they?" responded Michelle, squirming as Indira started licking her arse crack again.

"They did; Maybe we should go there again on one of those nights when older women go there to pick up young studs," said Indira, stopping her arse licking for a moment.

"First Thursday of the month isn't it? Next Thursday then," said Michelle, squirming more as Indira's tongue circled her arsehole.

The talking stopped for a while, as Indira played with Michelle's ease until her friend came, and then presented her arse for Michelle to worship, and cause another orgasm for Indira.

"We can't though can we? We can hardly bring a hunk back to our houses for a fucking when our sons are at home, can we?" said Michelle, after they had recovered from their latest climaxes.

"True, looks like we will have to wait until the boys have gone back to uni," replied Indira.

The women showered and got dressed, it might not be long before their sons came home from cricket, unless they stayed at the cricket club for a drink.

----------------

"I could do with having a fuck," said Ravindra to Calum as they went back to Calum's car after cricket.

"Me too, but we can't take a girl home because our mums are there," replied Calum.

"I know, but maybe next Thursday we can go to the pub and see if we can get an old slapper each to fuck," laughed Ravi, who knew about the first Thursday of the month at The Crown, but had never been there on one of those nights.

"That is true because if a woman is there looking for young cock she probably has somewhere that she can take him," said Calum.

"Have you ever fucked a woman the same age as our mums?" asked Ravi.

"I shagged the mother of a girl I was fucking, she must have been in her late forties; have you had an older woman?" replied Calum.

"Yeah, she must have been fifty, I fucked her from behind, she had a lovely big arse," laughed Ravi.

"So, shall we go to the pub Thursday and see what we can find?" said Calum.

"Yeah, maybe we should tell our mothers that we might not be home though," answered Ravi.

"Until then it will have to be wanking," laughed Calum.

"Yeah, wanking is good, but a mature cunt would be better," responded Ravindra.

-------------------

Michelle and Indira were resigned to it being very unlikely that they would get a fucking until their sons had returned to uni, they would no doubt get opportunities to pleasure each other though.

Calum and Ravi confirmed with each other that they would go to The Crown, on Thursday and see if they could get lucky, they also confirmed that they would tell their mothers that they might be out all night. Telling them that might be a bit embarrassing, but both mothers seemed to be very broadminded.

-------------------

"Mum, I am going out with Ravi tomorrow and, um, I might not be home until Friday morning," Calum said to Michelle on Wednesday evening.

"Oh yes, and what are you two planning to be up to, as if I didn't know?" smiled Michelle, teasing and slightly embarrassing her son. She knew that both boys had got a reputation with the girls locally, and she assumed also at university.

"I will give you a call or text you and let you know if I am coming home or not," said Calum, ignoring his mother's question.

The fact that Calum, and Ravi, might be out all night on Thursday, got Michelle's mind working. It did not occur to her that the youths might be going to The Crown, but it certainly occurred to her that maybe she and Indira could go there.

Later that Wednesday evening, with Calum upstairs in his room, Michelle sent Indira a text.

Hey, Calum has told me that he might be out all night tomorrow night.

Indira could not reply straight away, because Ravi was in the same room as her. Ravi had told Indira the same as Calum had told Michelle. When Indira could reply, she did.

Hey, yeah, Ravi told me the same, are you thinking what I am thinking?

It had not occurred to Indira either that The Crown might be where their sons were heading.

Michelle replied straight away.

If you are thinking that you and I could go to The Crown and get ourselves a couple of studs then yeah, I am thinking what you are thinking.

Indira's response confirmed that the two women were thinking the same.

Got it in one, the only problem would be if our sons did not stay out all night. Ravi said that he would let me know what he was doing.

Michelle replied philosophically.

I suppose that if the boys are coming home we would have to tell whoever we had brought home that they would have to go.

Indira agreed.

I would hope that we were not in mid fuck if that happened.

The women agreed to confirm their plans the next day, but in theory, they were going to The Crown in search of young cock, and they were both confident of finding it.

Michelle and Indira spoke on the phone the next morning. They agreed that they could not get themselves ready to go out until after their sons had departed, but they would take a taxi to The Crown in case they both had a drink or two.

Ravi and Calum did little during the day, and they had plenty of time to get ready. They went out very soon after their mothers got home from their work, they did not say where they were going, and neither mother asked. Both young men confirmed that they would text or call their mothers later to let them know if they were coming home that night or not.

The youths would not be drinking much, their mission was to find a mature woman each, or maybe the same one, that needed a good fucking and to give the lady just that.

The women were unsure how to dress, the pub was not particularly rough, but it was not high class either. They wanted to look attractive, although they both managed that without trying, but not tarty.

They chatted with their phones on speaker as they each sorted through their clothes. In the end, Michelle settled on a blouse and a shortish, but not too short, skirt and Indira settled on a white blouse and black trousers. Indira knew that the tight trousers made her big arse look bigger, but that was maybe not a bad idea for attracting a young man.

They phoned for a taxi, and the driver was a female of similar age to themselves. The taxi driver knew very well what happened at The Crown on the first Thursday of the month, she had been successful there herself more than once when she was not working.

"Have fun ladies, maybe see you later," smiled the taxi driver as she dropped Michelle and Indira at the pub.

"Thanks, maybe you will," said Michelle.

"There might be more than two of us," added Indira, with a smile.

"I would think that that is very likely," replied the taxi driver.

The pub was actually within reasonable walking distance from their homes, but they had not considered walking.

Calum and Ravindra did not go straight to The Crown because there was not usually much happening early, or at least that was what they assumed, so Michelle and Indira were there before them, not that either pair knew that the others were going there.

A woman who certainly was made up and dressed like a tart glared at Michelle and Indira when they entered the pub, she was probably thinking that two such attractive women as them would get their choice of the cream of the young men.

Indira and Michelle got a drink and sat at a table near the dance floor, the disco was playing but there was only one large mature woman and a very nervous-looking youth dancing, or at least moving around together.

A few young men were hovering around, but not many, as were a few mature women wanting a young penis between their legs.

"I hope it gets livelier than this," said Michelle.

"Well, if it doesn't, we have each other, my bed next time," smiled Indira.

The pub started to fill up, with more mature women wanting a fucking and more young men wanting to give them one, coming in. The dance floor was a lot busier, mostly with young men caressing mature women's backsides as their stiffening cocks pressed against their dancing partners.

Indira and Michelle had had a lot of admiring glances from young men, but as yet, none had approached them. Maybe they were too classy to be there or maybe they looked so good that their admirers feared rejection.

At last, two youths approached their table.

"Um, would you ladies like to dance with us?" asked one youth, who could only be eighteen, his mate stood slightly behind but must be about the same age.

"That would be nice, I am Michelle and this is Indira," smiled Michelle, thinking that although not exceptionally good-looking, the youths might serve a purpose.

"I am Jay, this is Kyle," said the talkative youth.

"So, let's dance," said Indira, raising her large arse from her seat.

Michelle danced with Jay and Indira with Kyle, the women smiled and winked at each other over their respective youth's shoulders as the boys' hands slid down the women's backs and their penises hardened against the women's fronts.

There was little conversation, both young men seemed nervous, maybe they had not fucked before, and when the dances finished, all four returned to where they started from.

"I think Jay was a bit frightened, it felt like he might have a big cock though," said Michelle to Indira, when the women were back at their table.

"Yeah, Kyle felt quite big, I wonder if we will get asked to dance by them again," replied Indira.

The way that the room was shaped, and due to the position of the bar, large parts of the room were out of sight to other parts. Calum and Ravindra were now in the pub, but out of sight of where their mothers were.

The two youths scanned the females, there were several that looked very fuckable.

"What do you think of those two, shall we see if they want a dance?" said the handsome Calum to his friend Ravi as they looked at two well-built blondes who were probably aged in their fifties.

"Yeah, let's go for it," replied Ravi.

"Good evening sexy ladies, my friend and I wondered if you would give us the pleasure of a dance," said Calum, who was confident in the company of females of all ages.

"Ha, we might give you the pleasure of more than a dance if you play your cards right," laughed one of the women.

"Yeah, let's start to get to know each other on the dance floor," added the other woman.

"I am Ravi, this is Calum," said Ravi.

"I am Judy, and this slut is Susie," replied the first woman, as the four made their way to the dance floor.

Judy was with Calum, Susie with Ravi, and very swiftly the two couples were snogging and sexual tensions were mounting.

Michelle and Indira were wondering if they would get more approaches, or if Jay and Kyle might return. Michelle's eyes were on a youth's hands all over a large female arse, and wishing that she was getting her arse felt right now.

"Shit!" Indira suddenly exclaimed.

"What is it?" responded a startled Michelle.

"Ravi is here," answered Indira.

"Fuck, has he seen us?" said Michelle.

"Don't think so, should we go?" said Indira.

"If Ravi is here, Cal must be too," said Michelle, not answering her friend's question.

Just then, Calum broke from kissing Judy and pawing her backside, and glanced over her shoulder and his eyes fell on his mother and her friend.

"What's wrong? Kiss me," said Judy, feeling Calum's body tense.

"Um, um, sorry, I think I have to leave," replied Calum, not knowing that Ravi's presence had already been discovered.

"Fuck you then," said Judy, pushing Calum away.

"What's happening?" said Ravi, looking at his friend.

"Our mums are here," replied a wide-eyed Calum.

"Ha, oh fuck, your mothers need a fucking," laughed Susie, seeing the funny side of the situation.

The commotion on the dance floor was attracting a bit of attention, through it, Ravi and Indira's eyes met and there was a look of horror on both faces.

ExperiencedAlana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExperiencedAlana

"We have got to get out of here," said Michelle, picking up her handbag and standing up, Indira looked at her friend, looked again at her son, and also got up.

--------------------

"Are you going to go to mummy?" Judy sneered at Calum, who she had rather fancied fucking, but the mood had changed now.

Calum looked at her, and looked at Ravi, but did not answer, he was stunned. Partly stunned because his mother knew that he was there looking to fuck mature women, but mostly stunned because his mother was there looking for young cock. He felt disgusted with himself and disgusted with his mother.

"What are we going to do?" said Ravi to Calum, they were still on the dance floor but now deserted by the two women who would be looking elsewhere for hard cocks.

"I don't know, but we will have to see our mums sometime," replied Calum. Michelle and Indira had left the pub.

--------------------

The women had arrived by taxi, but they needed to walk home to clear their heads.

"This is so fucking embarrassing," said Indira, as they walked.

"Yeah, but in a way, it might solve some problems," replied Michelle, who was starting to get over the shock.

"What the hell do you mean?" asked Indira.

"Well, I don't know what you think, but we were all there for the same reason," said Michelle.

"You are not suggesting that we fuck our own sons?" responded a shocked Indira.

"Fuck no, but what do you think about us fucking the other's son?" asked Michelle.

"What? You want to have sex with my son?" responded a still-shocked Indira.

"I certainly wouldn't mind, don't you fancy Cal?" said Michelle.

"Ha, actually I do, and have done for a couple of years; Are you serious about this?" said a now much more relaxed Indira.

"Yes, if you do not mind me fucking your son, and if the boys are up for it," answered Michelle.

"You are right, it would solve some problems," laughed a now very relaxed Indira.

"Yeah, they might not be interested though," said Michelle.

----------------

Calum and Ravi left the dance floor, with some people sniggering at them.

"Can I fuck your mum?" asked one youth, and Ravi had to hold Calum back.

"Come on, we have to get out of here," said Ravi, echoing what Michelle had said to Indira a few moments before.

"What a mess, we will have to face them sometime," said Calum, as the youths left The Crown, repeating what he had said inside.

"Yeah, but not yet, let's have a pint somewhere else," replied Ravi, all thoughts of having a fuck that night now on the back burner.

They went and had a pint in another pub, but were largely silent, both thinking of what they could say to their mothers and wondering what their mothers might say to them.

"Shall we go and get it over with?" said Calum, when they had finished their pint, and Ravi, somewhat reluctantly, agreed.

The women were home by now, they were both in Michelle's house and had agreed that if their sons were up for it, there would be some interracial sex that night.

------------------

Calum and Ravi walked home, and fate decreed that they both went to Michelle's house, they walked in to see both women sitting there, with a drink.

There was a very embarrassed silence for a moment, and then Michelle spoke.

"Well, that was unexpected," said Michelle, with a nervous giggle, neither youth spoke.

"We are not mad at you, and we hope that you are not mad at us," said Indira, still the youths said nothing.

"It is obvious why we were there, and it is obvious why you were there, we have a suggestion," said Michelle, looking at Indira.

"What suggestion?" said Ravi, looking at his friend's mother.

The women looked at each other, wondering who was going to answer, and how.

Indira coughed, as she sought for the right words.

"You went there looking for a woman to have sex with, we went there looking for a young man to have sex with," said Indira.

"The solution to the problem is right here if you boys want it," added Michelle.

"I am not sure what you are saying, not that, um....," said Calum, speaking for the first time.

"We are suggesting that Ravi goes to bed with your mother, and you go to bed with me, Calum," said Indira.

"But only if you both want to and are both happy with your mum having sex with your friend," added Michelle.

Calum and Ravi looked at each other.

"What do you think?" asked Indira, as neither youth spoke.

"Well, I certainly fancy you, but I don't want to upset Ravi," replied Calum, all eyes were on Ravi.

"Ha, yeah, you give my mum a good fucking and I will fuck yours," said Ravi, with a big grin.

"Well, now that is settled, do you young men want a drink before we get down to the sex?" smiled Michelle.

"Just a quick one, maybe," said Calum.

"I hope it is not just a quick one when you and I go back to my house to fuck," laughed Indira.

"I intend to fuck you all night, Mrs Nagra," replied Calum.

"I trust that I can expect the same, Ravi?" asked Michelle.

"You certainly can," said Ravi.

"Pity you and I have to work tomorrow, Michelle," said Indira.

"Yeah, but let's worry about that in the morning," answered Michelle.

Calum and Ravi had a quick shot of Bacardi each, and then it was time for sex.

"Come with me, young Mr Sutton, we are going to make my bed creak," said Indira, taking Calum's hand.

"You look after my boy, Indira," said Michelle.

"I will look after him in the same way as I expect you to look after mine," replied Indira.

Indira and Calum left the house to go to Indira's, three doors away.

--------------------

"Just you and me then, Ravi, come here," said Michelle, seated on the sofa and her arms spread out in welcome.

Ravi moved towards her, and Michelle noticed a very healthy bulge in the young man's trousers, he joined her on the sofa, and their lips met in a long and sensual kiss.

"Mmmm, if you fuck as good as you kiss, I am going to be a well fucked lady," said Michelle.

"Oh Michelle, I have dreamed of making love to you," said Ravi.

"Really? Well, now you are going to," said Michelle.

They kissed again, and Ravi's hand went under Michelle's short skirt. She opened her legs wider to give him better access, and Ravi's fingers touched Michelle's cunt through her damp knickers.

"I think that we should get some clothes off," said Michelle, when the latest kissing stopped.

Michelle lifted Ravi's T-shirt, and he raised his arms for her to remove it. Michelle caressed the young man's chest.

Ravi unbuttoned Michelle's blouse, and that was removed.

They kissed again, and as they did so, Ravi's hands were behind Michelle's back, undoing her bra. When they stopped kissing, Michelle's bra was removed and her large tits were free. Ravi kissed the mature woman's breasts and licked her rigid nipples.

"Time to get your trousers off, baby," said Michelle, undoing the belt and zip on them.

Ravi raised himself off the sofa so that Michelle could lower his trousers.

"Oh yes," breathed Michelle, squeezing the erect penis that was stretching Ravi's boxers.

"Lift your arse, Michelle, I want your skirt off," said Ravi. Michelle did so, and Ravi undid and removed the woman's skirt, leaving her in just her knickers.

Ravi hurriedly took off his trainers, so that his trousers could be removed. Once he took off his socks, they were both just in their lower underwear.

Michelle's hand went inside Ravi's boxers, and she slowly wanked his impressive penis, Ravi again fingered Michelle through her knickers.

"Let's get these two items off and go to bed," said Michelle, and Ravi took off his boxers and Michelle her knickers.

They stood and had another long kiss, Ravi's hands running down Michelle's back to her arse, and Michelle continuing to stroke the young man's penis.

"Bedroom, now," said Michelle, leading the way out of the living room, with Ravi caressing her bare arse.

------------------

Indira and Calum got into Indira's house and had a long kiss.

"Do you really fancy me, Calum?" asked Indira.

"Very much so, you are gorgeous," replied Calum.

"Well, thank you, young man, you are pretty hot yourself," said Indira.

"This is amazing, I went out looking for a sexy mature woman but never imagined that it would be you," said Calum.

"Ha, and I never thought that the hunk that I would be going to bed with would be you," replied Indira.

They kissed again, and then Indira led Calum upstairs, so whereas the couple three doors away were going upstairs naked, this couple went upstairs clothed, but not likely to be clothed for long.

In Indira's bedroom, she undid and started to lower Calum's trousers, and he did the same with hers.

Having got Calum's trousers lowered, Indira got his boxers down and Calum's large erect piece of meat was in Indira's hand. Calum put his hands inside Indira's knickers on her bare arse.

Indira took off Calum's T-shirt, and he undid and removed her blouse. Next to go, was Indira's bra.

They stood kissing and swapping tongues, Calum lowered Indira's knickers, and he fingered her wet cunt.

Indira dropped to her knees, pulling Calum's trousers and boxers lower as she went, before taking his penis into her mouth. Calum stroked the older woman's head, as she sucked his cock.

"I need that fucking now," said Indira, stopping her cock sucking.

Indira stood and removed her knickers, Calum got out of his trainers, socks, trousers and boxers.

They got onto the bed.

---------------------

Michelle and Ravi reached her bedroom, where there was more kissing and caressing. They were both ready to go.

"Fuck me, you well-hung stud," said Michelle, getting on the bed on her back, legs spread.

Ravi got in between her legs, and his penis eased into her cunt. They started slowly at first but soon built up speed.

"Yes, give me that fucking, oh shit, yes," said Michelle, as Ravi's cock moved in and out of her hot pussy.

Ravi was giving her a good shafting, and Michelle was heading towards an orgasm.

"Fucking hell, fuck, oh fuck, Ravi, oh fuck," shouted Michelle, as her best friend's son fucked her good.

They squirmed and writhed as they fucked, changing positions, but not losing their rhythm.

"Shit, cumming, cumming, cumming," yelled Michelle, as the young stud took her to another orgasm.

On and on the fucking went, they were so compatible.

Michelle came multiple times, and their bodies were soaked in sweat.

Ravi was close to cumming, he wondered if he was supposed to cum inside Michelle, but assumed that she would have said if he was to withdraw. He was still having these thoughts when it was too late, and he spurted spunk into Michelle's cunt.

Michelle orgasmed again, and then they slumped in each other's arms.

"I hope it was okay me cumming in you," Ravi said when he could speak.

"Yes, honey, no problem, I would have told you if you were not to," replied Michelle, and they kissed lovingly.

"That was sensational," said Ravi.

"It was, you certainly fuck as good as you kiss," replied Michelle.

They cuddled for a while, they both knew that there would be more sex to come that night.

"I had better set my alarm, I will be fucking tired at work in the morning, but who cares," said Michelle.

She twisted to set the alarm and gave Ravi a great view of her large arse.

---------------------

Calum's cock was in Indira's snatch almost as soon as they were on the bed, and they were soon fucking hard and fast.

This was the fucking that Indira hoped for and needed as the nineteen-year-old cock moved rapidly in and out of her.

"Baby, oh baby, cumming, shit," announced Indira, as the fast fucking continued.

She had said that they would make her bed creak, and they had now achieved that as they fucked on and on.

Calum had Indira cumming, and cumming hard, time after time, as they kept on fucking.

Their fuck was every bit as good as the one going on nearby, but their thoughts were not on what was happening in Michelle's house.

The latest change of position had Indira on her knees and her large backside presented to her young lover as he shafted her from behind. Indira came twice more in this position.

Indira was then on her back with her legs on Calum's shoulders as his cock continued sliding swiftly in and out.

Their eyes were locked on each other's and Calum smiled as the expression on Indria's face changed as another orgasm hit her.

"Oh shit, oh shit, shit, shit, shit," the beautiful woman wailed.

Still, the fucking continued, as did Indira's climaxes, until Calum's body tensed, and he fired semen into his friend's mother. He too had wondered if cumming inside was alright but had assumed that it was.

"You have just given me one of the best fuckings of my life," laughed a very happy Indira.

"Only one of the best? I must try to be better next time," laughed Calum.

Like Michelle, Indira had to think about work the next day, so she too set her alarm.

------------------

Ravi looked at Michelle's arse for a moment, and then set about caressing it, kissing it and licking it. Michelle stayed in that position letting him do it.

Michelle was getting turned on again with her bottom being played with, she did not know if she would soon be getting another fucking, but one would be welcome.

Ravi's penis was stiffening again, as he worshipped Michelle Sutton's buttocks, he was just about ready to go again.

The arse play went on for a while, and then Ravi moved and his erection brushed Michelle's arse cheeks, telling her that he was ready to fuck again.

It was not discussed, but Michelle thought that what was needed was a fucking from behind, and she got onto her knees, arse raised.

Ravi admired the view and then slid his cock into Michelle's inviting cunt.

The fucking was hard and fast, but not as long-lasting as the first one. Michelle did cum twice before Ravi spunked inside her again.

Although there had been no discussion, it seemed obvious that the youths would spend the night with their friend's mothers, so Michelle and Ravi settled down for the night.

Michelle had deliberately set her alarm for about thirty minutes earlier than she would normally have done, so after the alarm had gone off, Ravi mounted Michelle for another fuck, before they got up and showered.

---------------------

After some recovery time, Calum and Indira fucked again, and it was very satisfying if not as prolonged as the first fuck.

They got some sleep until the alarm went off, Indira had also set her alarm for earlier than normally necessary.

Indira's hand very soon got Calum's prick to full erection, and Calum's fingers soon got Indira's cunt well lubricated.

The young man's cock entered the mature woman's cunt, and they had a morning fuck.

They then showered, and Indira knew by the time that Michelle and Ravi should be up by now, so she rang Michelle's mobile.

"Morning slut, have you had a good fucking?" laughed Indira, to her friend.

"Morning, yeah wonderful, did you?" replied Michelle.

"Great, I don't know what you think, but your son might be spending several nights in my bed before he goes back to uni," said Indira.

"Suits me, I was thinking exactly the same thing about your son," replied Michelle.

It seemed that the two mothers had come up with a perfect arrangement.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments