Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Schoolboy No Longer - Part 2

"Dominique, aged forty, and Brad, eighteen, get together again after Dominique's two weeks in France."

81
9 Comments 9
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Dominique Marceu had returned to the UK from her two weeks visiting family and friends in France. The forty-year-old schoolteacher had been in text and email contact with her latest UK lover, eighteen-year-old Brad Hutchins who had been a pupil of hers technically up until about half an hour before their first sexual encounter.

The text and email contact had been very explicit, and had included photos of Brad's erect penis and Dominique's wet vagina.

Neither of them had been celibate during the two weeks, Dominique had been fucked by a twenty-four-year-old waiter on two occasions, both times with him using protection, and Brad had fucked two of his mother's friends.

Brad had shafted both forty-something women before, and would very likely fuck them again, unless their husbands or Brad's mother found out.

Despite Dominique and Brad having had some sexual activity, they both longed to get together to resume where they left off the evening and night after Brad ceased to be a schoolboy.

Brad had fancied Dominque since she first arrived at the school to teach French almost ten months earlier, and Dominique had found Brad to be attractive for almost all of that time, nothing physical was going to happen whilst they were teacher and pupil though.

Their first fuck had been in a storage room near the school gymnasium within about thirty minutes of the school term, and Brad's school life, ending. They had then spent the night in Dominique's bed in the apartment in the school grounds that was her home.

Brad used condoms for those fucks, but Dominique had told him that she wanted to feel him cumming inside her when she got back from France.

Dominique had been on the pill in the past, and intended to go back on it again, but one of the first things she did on her return to the UK was to get some morning-after pills. She intended to get fucked by Brad on her first night back in her apartment.

The contact between them in the two weeks had not involved phone calls because Brad lived with his divorced mother, and there was always the danger of Dominique phoning at an inopportune moment. Dominique was in company much of her time in France too.

Brad had spent some of the two weeks searching for work, but some of the jobs that he went after were dependent on his exam results, which he would not have for a while.

Dominique sent Brad a text.

Do you fancy giving your former teacher a good fucking tonight? xxx

Brad swiftly replied.

I always fancy giving my former teacher a good fucking, I wanted to do it while you were still my teacher xxxx

Dominique was delighted with the reply, she texted back.

You will not need condoms I want to feel you spurting in me, I have some morning-after pills xxxx

Brad was thrilled to see the text, he did not intend to be a father at his age so unless the female said otherwise, he used protection. The two friends of his mother that he had recently fucked were on the pill, so they took the full blast of his spunk, and now Dominique was going to.

Brad replied to the text.

Shall I tell my mum that I will be out all night?

Dominique responded.

Yeah, fuck me through the night. xxxxx

Brad replied.

See you later, you horny French bitch. xxxxx

Brad told his mother that he would be out all night, she was not surprised. She knew that he was popular with females, she just hoped that precautions were taken. What Brad's mum did not know was that three of the women that he was popular with were friends of hers, two of them having had the pleasure of Brad's penis between their legs very recently.

Brad made his way to the school that he had recently left. The whole area of the school grounds was currently just about uninhabited because most of the people that had accommodation within the grounds were away on holiday or at holiday homes that they had elsewhere.

One person that was not elsewhere was Dominique Marceu, and she and Brad got reacquainted with a long passionate kiss. They made their way to the bedroom in Dominique's apartment, and kissed again.

"Mmmm, you are such a sexy hunk," said Dominique, when they came up for air.

"And you are such a hot woman," replied Brad, running his hands over Dominique's buttocks which were for the moment in tight ski pants.

"I loved that photo of your erection that you sent to me, you saw the results of my masturbation in the photo that I sent you," smiled Dominique.

"Yeah, I got stiff wanting to lick you between your legs," responded Brad.

"I don't think that we will be getting much sleep tonight," smiled Dominique, before their mouths met again, and tongues probed.

"I want to spend the night fucking you, Dominique," said Brad, his penis rigid in his boxers.

"I want your cock, you beautiful boy," breathed Dominique, undoing Brad's trousers.

Dominique lowered Brad's trousers and boxers, dropping to her knees as she did so. Brad's large erection was bobbing in front of her face, and Dominique took it into her mouth.

Dominique licked and sucked Brad's pole, as the young man caressed her head.

Dominique had intended to get straight into fucking, but she had a change of plan. She took her mouth off Brad's cock for a moment.

"Lay on the bed, honey, I want to take you all the way with my mouth," said Dominique, looking up at her young lover.

They had all night, so Brad had no objection to that. He removed his trainers and his lowered trousers and boxers and lay on his back on the bed.

Dominique's eyes were wild with lust, and she kissed Brad's thighs and balls before licking the length of his penis and then again taking it into her mouth.

The sexy French woman licked, sucked and sometimes wanked Brad's cock, the feelings that she was producing for him were sensational. He had had oral attention to his penis from a few females, one of his mother's friends was a particularly good cock sucker, but how Dominique was making him feel was out of this world.

Dominique was driving Brad crazy with her lips, tongue and hand, and he squirmed on the bed as his inevitable ejaculation approached.

Dominique was well aware that Brad was getting close, she took her mouth off his cock.

"I want a facial," Dominique beamed at Brad, starting to wank his rod rapidly.

Brad squirmed some more, and Dominique wanked faster.

"Oh fuck!" groaned Brad, as his ejaculation arrived.

Dominique shrieked, and redirected the pulsing cock with her hand as it spat cum onto her face, into her hair, and into her open mouth.

When Brad finally stopped cumming, Dominique licked up the semen that was running down the outside of his cock. She also took a blob of spunk off the end of her nose with her finger, and then sucked her finger.

"Fucking hell, Dominique, that was amazing," said Brad, as his body stopped convulsing.

"Glad you liked it," smiled Dominique, looking particularly gorgeous with Brad's cum on her face, and in her hair.

GiaMartinelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiaMartinelli

"Now I am going to have you cum on my face, take your ski pants off," said Brad.

"Yes sir," laughed Dominique, getting off the bed and removing her ski pants, there was no underwear underneath.

They changed positions so that Dominique was on the bed with her legs apart, and Brad was looking closely at her wet cunt.

Brad started by softly kissing and licking the insides of her thighs, and Dominique squirmed her arse on the bed. Brad then licked her cunt lips, before burying his head between his former teacher's legs, and starting lapping at her cunt.

"Mmmm, you taste good," said Brad, briefly stopping the licking, before continuing the tonguing of Dominique's cunt.

Dominique did not know who taught him, or whether he was self-taught, but Brad certainly knew how to orally pleasure a woman. Dominique moaned and writhed as Brad's tongue hit the right spot every time, she was getting close to cumming.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes, oh, oh," said the twisting Dominique, as she started cumming on Brad's face. Brad kept licking and Dominique kept cumming.

With his face sticky from Dominique's juices, Brad moved up her body. They still both had upper clothing on, but that did not matter for what was going to happen next.

Their lips met and the sexual excretions were tasted. Brad was erect again, and Dominque's hand guided his cock into her still throbbing cunt. She had told Brad that there was no need for condoms, but in the excited state that they were both in, the need for a rubber might have been overlooked anyway.

Brad slid in and started thrusting, Dominique's body responded and they were soon fucking hard and fast.

"Shit, oh fucking hell, fuck!" yelled Dominique, as she came again almost instantly.

On and on the fuck continued, as they writhed on the bed. Dominique came again.

They had now changed position so that Dominique was riding, they were both panting and sweating and had their eyes locked on each other.

"Oh, fucking cumming again," announced Dominique, as she bounced, fucking herself on Brad's erection.

"I am close, is it okay?" panted Brad, as his climax approached.

"Yes, yes, flood my cunt with your cream, you fucking stud," replied Dominique, her arse slapping on Brad's thighs as she bounced.

Brad's spunk shot upwards, and Dominique came again.

When they had both calmed, Dominique leaned forward, and they kissed lovingly. She then dismounted, and they lay side by side.

"Wow!" laughed Dominique.

"Yeah, wow," chuckled Brad.

They both look off their sweaty upper clothing, Dominique was not wearing a bra.

Time was of no importance, they had the night, and they were going to enjoy it.

They lay kissing and cuddling, taking a respite before they had sex again.

"How many women have you fucked, Brad?" Dominique asked out of the blue.

"Why?" responded Brad.

"Just curious, obviously I was not your first," said Dominique, before kissing him.

"Ha, one of my mum's friends was my first, um, I have fucked eight, including you," replied Brad.

"Okay," said Dominique, her curiosity satisfied.

"How many women have you fucked?" laughed Brad, not really considering that Dominique might go both ways.

"Not sure, more than eight though," replied Dominique.

"Really?" said a surprised Brad.

"Yeah, does that disgust you?" responded Dominique.

"No, actually thinking of you with a woman is quite hot," replied Brad.

"Being with you is quite hot," said Dominique, taking Brad's currently flaccid cock in her hand.

Brad did not object as Dominique slowly wanked him, and his penis got stiffer.

Eventually, a fully erect Brad mounted Dominique, and they slowly made love. It was very loving and sensual.

The lovemaking was long-lasting, and Dominique's climaxes were non-violent before she felt Brad's seed leaving his penis again.

No thought had been given to what time Brad might leave in the morning, but neither he nor Dominique had anything pressing to do during the next day.

The time had got to about three in the morning, and Brad was kissing Dominique's buttocks before she got onto her hands and knees, and he entered her from behind.

Whereas the previous sex had been slow and sensual, this was hard and fast fucking.

Dominique's orgasms were loud, and Brad came hard inside her.

Dominique was so pleased that she had allowed Brad to cum inside her, she had to remember to take her morning-after pill when they were done though.

"It seems that you like fucking your ex-teacher, Mister Hutchins," said Dominique as they lay cuddling after that fuck.

"I do, very much," replied Brad.

"That is good because I want us to continue; I am not expecting exclusive rights to your cock though," chuckled Dominique.

"Are you expecting me to say that it is okay for you to fuck other guys..., and women?" said Brad, half-smiling.

"Well, that would be the fair thing to do," smiled Dominique.

"I suppose it would be, I can live with that," replied Brad.

"That is very adult of you," laughed Dominique.

"If you are going to be cheeky I will spank your bottom," warned Brad.

"Oh, you want to spank your teacher," giggled Dominique.

"I want to spank my sexy ex-teacher, for being cheeky," responded Brad.

"Oh, how masterful," teased Dominique.

"Are you being cheeky again?" said Brad, trying to look stern.

Dominique simply stuck her tongue out at him and giggled.

"Right, that does it," said Brad, sitting up on the bed, and pulling Dominique over his lap.

He spanked her bottom hard and fast, surprising Dominique, but not in a bad way. She had been spanked by both male and female lovers in the past, and the spankings almost invariably turned her on.

Brad spanked her for a while, and her arse was becoming sore, and her cunt wet, again.

Brad eventually stopped, and spanking Dominique had got him aroused again.

Dominique slithered off his lap, her hand jerked Brad's stiff penis as she went.

"I hope that you are going to fuck me again, after that," said Dominique, her buttocks burning.

"I most certainly am," said Brad, and they swiftly got into position with Dominique on her back and Brad's penis again entered her.

It was not a long fuck, but it was vigorous, and they just about came together.

"Shit, how many times have we fucked tonight?" asked Dominique, when their bodies had relaxed.

"Um, four, plus the oral stuff," answered Brad.

It was not far off sunrise, they had just about fucked through the night.

They dozed a bit but did not sleep. They then had a shower.

Dominique took her morning-after pill.

About mid-morning, Brad got dressed and left.

No doubt he would be fucking his former teacher again in the not-too-distant future.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments