Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Age Is Only a Number (part 1)

"A young lady shows interest in an older gentleman."

266
35 Comments 35
7.6k Views 7.6k
4.1k words 4.1k words

At seventy, I had an epiphany that the sand in the hourglass was accumulating quickly at the bottom. I was in good shape for my age, thanks to a wife who insisted on unprocessed, fresh food and lots of exercise. Unfortunately, cancer had leveled the playing field for her, and suddenly I found myself a widower. With my wife's passing, I let laziness get a foot in the door, and I started to let bad habits creep into my life.

Fixing meals for one became an excuse to dine out more than I should. Even worse, those meals often took place at fast food chains. I had the menu for Taco Bell and Burger King memorized. All I needed was to hear an Arby's ad saying, "We have the meat," and I was out the door. I fed my depression and my body with shit.

So when I finally got the courage to step on the scale, I took a step back.

"That can't be right. The scale must be broken."

But of course it wasn't. And that's when I decided I needed to return to my wife's healthy ways.

I joined a gym and used it. I shopped at specialty markets and returned to food with labels devoid of scientific terms for ingredients. I walked and swam every day.

In three weeks I was starting to regain not only my physical health but my mental health as well. I sold our three-bedroom home and moved into a spacious apartment with a variety of modern amenities.

The apartment complex I moved to was populated mostly by younger couples as well as many singles. Living in Florida meant, of course, that we had a large pool, and I used it. I swam laps when few others used the pool in the early morning, but afternoons, I tended to relax more and just enjoy the semi-tropical sunshine that the state is blessed with.

That time of day was popular with bikini-clad residents as well. Scoping them out behind dark sunglasses was part of my mental well-being. There's nothing wrong with just looking. Like Jimmy Carter, my impure thoughts occurred only in my mind. And technically I was single so I wasn't acting unfaithfully. Being tanned and reasonably fit did little to enhance my prospects among the younger populace at the pool. The few ladies near my age who frequented those social spaces tended to be overweight and not my type.

I knew that, given my senior status, I was essentially invisible. Anyone wearing a thong wouldn't be able to see me if I were standing next to them. Their interests in men tended to focus on hunky, weight-lifting, tattooed types young enough to be my grandchildren.

On rare occasions, a young twenty-something might have a brief conversation with me. After all, I was a harmless old man. This self-deprecation is not meant to elicit compassion. It is simply the reality that I lived with. So I continued to eyeball women through dark glasses and listen to snippets of inane conversations about social media, singers, and movie stars I had never heard of.

And then, one day, everything changed.

"Excuse me, sir, can I ask you a question?"

The smart-ass grammarian in me wanted to say, "It looks to me like you are physically capable of the deed, or were you asking for permission?" But instead, I said, "Sure. Ask away." all the while thinking Yes, I'd love to rub sun tan oil all over your voluptuous form.

"I see you out here all the time, usually with a book. I noticed you read mostly classics...like Thomas Hardy there." She paused.

I looked at the book in my lap, The Return of the Native. I was nearly finished with it, but I had also read it before when I was in college.

"Anyway, I'm an English major. I was wondering if you would share with me some of your insights regarding nineteenth-century British authors. I'm deeply interested in that period and by the looks of it, you are as well."

My jaw must have dropped. I was staring at a beautiful young lady in a bikini with bulging breasts who also happened to want to talk to me. And not about my favorite contestant on "Fantasy Island."

"Of course. Please understand that I'm no expert, but it is also a passion of mine. I'm sort of reliving my college days with these books. I'd be happy to talk with you about them. Have a seat."

We introduced ourselves. Her name was Vivian, and she was attending Florida State and graduating in the spring. She hoped to one day teach English Literature. I explained that I had previously taught high school. Eventually, it came out that I had lost my wife and was enjoying retirement.

And so the die was cast. We chatted briefly about 19th and early 20th century Brit lit for a few minutes and then arranged to meet later over a glass of wine or some other adult beverage. Vivian had a class to prepare for but promised to follow up. Smiling, we shook hands and exchanged contact information. As she retreated, I stared at her perfect apple ass in her skimpy two-piece. My dormant penis reacted positively.

I didn't think this was going anywhere sexual, but even at my age, hope springs eternal.

For the next couple of weeks, we occasionally spied each other at the pool and made a point to sit together and chat. We were both comfortable in each other's presence, and I'm pretty sure Vivian was reassured that I was harmless and not a serial killer.

A few days later I checked my voicemail, and I had a message from her.

"Hi, Mr. Martinez. This is Vivian. I hoped maybe we could get together soon for something a little more formal. I'm pretty much free for the weekend. Why don't you plan on coming to my place for dinner on Saturday if that works–six p.m. would be perfect. Let me know if that works for you.

I returned Vivian's call and accepted her offer for dinner. I promised to bring a nice bottle of wine to go with her preparations and anything else she might need.

"No, a bottle of wine would be nice. Otherwise, just bring yourself. I'm looking forward to it."

*****

Saturday finally arrived, and I excitedly prepped myself for our dinner date. I paired a nice pinot noir with the chicken dish that Vivian had described. I showered and shaved, and did a final review in the bathroom mirror. I still had most of my hair, but my wavy blonde locks were now decidedly gray, even approaching white.

"No getting around it, you are old," I told myself. But then, this was not to be a romantic evening unless I was pleasantly mistaken.

I rang her bell, bottle in hand, and heard footsteps. When the door opened, I almost gasped. Vivian was dressed in a beautiful pants-suit instead of a two-piece. Her auburn hair was down and she had on make-up. I had only seen her without those adornments, and she was gorgeous.

"You look nice, Tony. Come on in."

"As do you. I've never seen you with clothes on." We both laughed.

Her apartment was tasteful, if a bit Spartan. She explained that her college budget limited some of the niceties that she would prefer, but for now, she didn't mind living that way.

"It's better than a dorm," she explained.

We sat at the kitchen bar/counter and she served a chardonnay to go with some hors-d-oeuvres she had prepared. We toasted and chatted.

"Dinner's all ready. I only need to do a couple of last-minute things before we eat, so relax and enjoy the wine."

*****

Dinner was lovely, and so was Vivian. We both seemed to enjoy each other's company and common interests. Our shared love of literature was only a starting point. Eventually, we talked about music, art, and even more controversial aspects of those subjects. Vivian proved to have an open mind about everything from Robert Maplethorpe's art to nude photography.

At one point, she asked me if I had ever read Lady Chatterly's Lover.

"Only the good parts," I admitted. "Typical young male interests for me, I suppose. It was the epitome of cutting-edge at that time. Sort of the first acceptable high-brow porn. It was probably the first time I realized just how exciting literature could be. I won't bore you with how I reacted to it."

I smiled at the thought of whacking off while reading the seamier parts of the novel. Back then, my fertile imagination required little to make me cum. The busty women on the covers of sleazy pulp novels were usually all that was required.

"It was my go-to porn whenever I felt the need to masturbate," Vivian admitted. I'll never forget the first time I read it when I was seventeen and came across the word "cunt." I immediately pleasured myself as I imagined being in the arms of a strong lover like in the novel.

Her frank talk caught me by surprise, but I tried to act nonplussed. The youth of today are more open about off-color subjects, probably due to 24/7 exposure to it. I only smiled but immediately pictured her unclothed on her bed with an open book and her fingers working away.

"That was the start for me. I came to enjoy porn as an adult–even some of the more raw examples. The internet has opened my mind to the beauty of sex, but also the various permutations. If you can imagine it, it is out there. Not all of it is like the dirty magazines that were only sold in sleazier porn stores. Some of it is artfully done. I have a collection of pictures and short videos, mostly black and white, that depict lovemaking in beautiful ways. I guess that, anymore, there are few limits as far as graphic depictions. We've come a long way from Chatterley and DH Lawrence."

"I have to say I'm a little surprised by all this, Vivian. Not shocked. Just surprised. I wouldn't have pegged you for the type that watches porn. But as they used to say on Seinfeld_'Nof fhaf there's anything wrong with that.'"

Of course, I was reluctant to admit how much porn I watched as a widower and a single male. But as the conversation continued, I fessed up to it. By now we were well past formalities. I had gone from Mr. Martinez to Tony.

Vivian laughed at my jokes, and her laughter was infectious, As we talked, her hands were often grabbing my arms or my knees playfully. With a couple of bottles of wine under our belts, we were socially lubricated and friendly touching became frequent.

One thing led to another, and we ended up in front of her television that she linked to her laptop. With a few deft keystrokes, we were soon watching two women entwined in a black-and-white video of passionate lovemaking. In time they were joined by a muscular gentleman with abs of steel and an amazingly thick cock. They turned their attention to the faceless hunk and began sucking as much as they could fit into their respective mouths. It was artfully done and sensuous as hell.

"I find blowjobs to be the ultimate in foreplay. Don't you? Of course, I enjoy receiving pleasure with cunnilingus."

Where was all this leading? I looked over at Vivian and tried to read her. We were seated next to one another and her hand had slowly found its way to my thigh.

"To be honest, it's been so long since I've had a blowjob, I can't say for sure. I tend to agree with you, though. Especially when two beautiful women are fighting for first rights like on your TV there. That looks like fun. Oh, to be the guy in the middle!"

"Tony, in case you haven't figured it out yet, I have a thing for older men. And I'm very attracted to you. It sounds like you are long overdue." Vivian smiled a sphinx-like smile. "Would you mind if I fellated you? I'd love to suck your cock."

EmillyLoewe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyLoewe

As much as I had hoped for something like this, I certainly had not expected it, especially so boldly stated.

"Since you put it that way, be my guest."

I watched as Vivian slowly unzipped my pants and loosened my belt. Soon she had my cock exposed and n her hand. The fact that my member was now visibly in the grip of a gorgeous twenty-something left me at a loss for words. I simply moaned as she first stroked me and then pressed her lips to my glans, kissing and licking it while she occasionally looked up at me for approval. She ran her thumb over my piss hole and smeared the saliva and precum that was forming there around the glans.

"You have a beautiful cock, Tony. Nicely circumcised and thick."

She stretched her lips and engulfed the head, sliding it in and out of her mouth. Her bright red lips left a ring of lipstick around the shaft just below the head. Suddenly her cheeks hollowed, and she combined deep sucking with an amazing swirl of her tongue around the crown.

I was unprepared for any of this, and it didn't take long before I felt the first rumblings in my groin. I tried everything I knew to avoid cumming too quickly, but my whirling brain was not a match for Vivian's skills. I grunted and reached over to grab a pillow next to me as a torrent of sperm erupted from my testicles and into her waiting mouth. Vivian pumped the shaft vigorously, and she sucked and licked as much as possible while swallowing. After a minute or so, my cock finally stopped spurting and softened in her mouth. A trickle of cum, which she quickly wiped with a finger, leaked out of the corners of her mouth.

"Wow, you WERE long overdue. That was quite a load."

"My god, Vivian. I can't remember the last time I felt anything like that. That was wonderful."

I looked down at my flaccid cock draping the opening to my fly, Vivian's lipstick ring a proud testimony to what just occurred.

"I'm not sure what to say at this point. This is all pretty sudden for an old guy to take in."

"No worries, Tony. I told you I'm attracted to older men and ever since I saw you reading Thomas Hardy, I wanted to get to know you better. I guess it's official. I think I know you intimately now. I hope you're not disappointed."

Vivian smiled and kissed me tenderly on the cheek and then on the lips.

"Disappointed? Hardly. I'm ecstatic that you would even notice somebody like me, let alone do what you just did."

The real question I had was how to repay her, if that was even possible.

I looked up at the TV, and the hunk now had his face buried in one beautiful pussy while the other woman lay under him on her back and continued to suck his thick cock. Her lips were stretched wide to take in more than the crown. The scene gave me an idea.

"Would you like me to perform cunnilingus on you? It's been said that I'm pretty good at it. I'm not sure I'll live up to your standards, but I'd like to give it a try. I might be a little out of practice, but I hear it's like riding a bike."

I kissed Vivian, this time passionately on the mouth. Instantly her tongue was in my mouth, and my cock started to acknowledge my excitement with a little encouragement from her hand.

"That would be lovely, Tony. I thought you'd never ask. But let's get more comfortable, shall we? Follow me."

Vivian led me to her bedroom. The lavender silk sheets had no cover. The room smelled of jasmine.

"I guess I'll need to remove my clothing, but just to be fair, why don't you do the same."

We both stripped until, with a final wordless nod, Vivian indicated that yes, I needed to remove everything. Suddenly we were both standing there completely naked.

Vivian had the body of a goddess: large cone-shaped breasts, slim hips, and a two-finger swath of auburn pubic hair neatly trimmed. She held out her arms, and we embraced, my penis poking into her stomach before she reached down and stroked me. We kissed that way for several seconds before she sat on the bed and then lay back with her legs bent. She parted her knees, and her beautifully trimmed cunt opened up for my inspection.

"Dessert is served. Have all you want."

Without another word, I was on my knees between her legs with my arms wrapped around her thighs. I planted my face in her sweet snatch and inhaled her perfumed scents. It had been ages since I had seen anything so beautiful. I slowly licked and kissed my way around and into her pussy, focusing on her engorged clitoris. Sweet pussy juice immediately began flowing and covered my mouth and face.

"Oh, Tony. Yes, Darling. I'm so horny, and you are the perfect answer. Eat my cunt. Can you taste how excited I am? Your tongue is much better than my fingers."

I continued my ministrations under her supervision, and eventually, she asked me to add a finger or two. By now, her cunt was dripping, and my fingers easily slipped in as I searched for her G spot. That sensitive area was something I had only heard about recently, but I assumed it was an area I had earlier discovered with my wife without calling it that.

And in time, I found it. Suddenly, Vivian's moaning and bucking took another level of excitement, and she gripped my head in both of her hands.

"Oh, yes. Fuck, that feels so good. Right there, Tony. I'm so close."

I was too busy to respond, but instead, I waited until I felt the first tremor followed by a contraction of her pussy muscles, and then I did something I learned years before.

As Vivian let out a muffled scream, I inserted a moistened finger into her asshole and sucked her clitoris between my lips.

Vivian went wild!

She released my head with one hand and grabbed a pillow to muffle her screams. Her hips bucked, and then her thighs vibrated with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Her pussy now emitted a river of nectar into my mouth and onto my face.

When she finally stopped shaking, she pulled me up to kiss me. My face must have looked like a glazed donut.

"Oh, Tony. Thank you for that. I needed that so badly. That's why I like older men. You knew exactly what to do. I would say you haven't lost your touch."

Vivian looked down and smiled.

"And you haven't lost your erection, either. Why don't you slide that in me for a little post-orgasm copulation? I should be wet and willing after that."

She gripped me and pulled my cock to her opening. She swished it back and forth between her labia and then inserted my cock head into her sweet spot. My cock had not felt the smooth flesh of a pussy, let alone the tight walls of a twenty-something's vagina forever. I must have looked like I was about to die peacefully.

"Oh, fuck, Vivian. That feels so good. I don't know if I can cum again, but just let me feel you for a while."

Vivian smiled and kissed me.

"Take your time, Tony. Let me know how you like it. I want to make you feel good."

She began thrusting her hips in rhythm with mine, periodically moving them in tight circles. I bent down and kissed her beautiful breasts as we fucked. Vivian whispered dirty thoughts in my ear, tonguing me there at the same time.

"Your cock feels so good in me. You have such a nice cock. Do you like how tight my pussy is? I love to squeeze you as you fuck me. You fuck so nice, Tony. Go ahead and suck on my nipples. They are super-sensitive."

We continued like this for several minutes, and then Vivian kissed me and smiled.

"Why don't you let me get on top and do the driving for a while? Hmmm?"

Suddenly she spun me onto my back with surprising strength.

"There we go. Just relax and enjoy this. I love this position."

My cock had slipped out in the switchover, and Vivian grabbed it and slowly stroked it between her thighs as she sat on my legs.

"Isn't this about the most exciting sight you've ever seen? A beautiful cock framed by creamy thighs and a moist pussy. Even better, a beautiful cock entering a moist pussy...like this."

Vivian raised her ass and centered my cock in the opening to her cunt. She slowly sank until I was buried once again.

"And there you are, Tony. Deep in the heart of Vivian to misquote an old song. Yum! I bet I can make you shoot again. At least let me try."

She began humping me slowly, alternating back-and-forth movements with tight circles and then raising her ass until only the crown remained inside her pussy. Her large breasts dangled in front of me, and she pushed them together, so her nipples jutted toward my face. My lips were immediately attached to those pink delicacies.

Vivian's hip movements began to work their magic, and after a while, I began to feel a familiar tingling in my bowels. As I grunted approval and increased my enthusiasm by thrusting my hips in jackhammer fashion, Vivian picked up on the signals and began twerking her ass in every direction.

"Cum for me, Tony. Go ahead and shoot your cum in me. I want you to fill me up. I know you're close. Your big cock feels so good in me, Sweetie."

She bent over and kissed me before putting her mouth to my ear and whispering huskily, "Be a good boy and cum in my cunt. I need to feel your cum inside me."

I gripped her ass and pulled her tightly to me as another surge of ejaculation raced from my balls and into her cunt. It had been years since I had been able to cum twice in one setting, but there was no doubt I was pumping my sperm into Vivian's moist honey pot. My brain was on fire as my testicles emptied into her beautiful, creamy cunt.

"Oh, yes, Tony. That's it. Give me all your cum. You are filling me up, Honey. I love the feeling of a thick cock shooting sperm inside me."

Vivian's pussy muscles clenched me as the last remnants of sperm drained from my cock. I could feel her vagina give a couple of last-second spasms. Vivian looked me in the eye and kissed me again.

"I just had another orgasm, Tony. You feel so good inside me."

We held each other for several minutes before she finally raised her ass, and my cock flopped out of her, followed by a trail of sticky sperm.

"You have no idea how I needed that, Tony. You still have the magic to please women. That was incredible."

"I think the credit goes to you, Vivian. I haven't felt anything like that in years–and maybe decades. I'm lucky I didn't have a heart attack."

"Oh, pooh! You're not so old. You still know how to please a lady. I knew you'd be good at this. I know how to pick 'em."

I didn't want to ask too many questions. I was the happiest man on earth at that moment. I ended up spending the night with Vivian. We made love again in the middle of the night when I awoke and realized she was sucking my cock. Finally, at six a.m., she arose and said she had an eight o'clock class. I took the hint and, after a goodbye kiss, made my way back to my apartment.

My feet never touched the ground.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments