Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arousing Inverted Nipples

"Horny Emma finds a lover who is expert with inverted nipples."

36
9 Comments 9
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Emma was thirty-five, single, and a striking strawberry blonde. At this age, her libido was peaking. She was a senior ICU nurse. Her job was, of course, stressful. When off-duty, she ensured that she played hard.

For her first date with Sam, a gorgeous, tall, dark-haired marine biologist, she wore a fairly short purple dress with a plunging neckline. Her tits were larger than average, and her wonderful cleavage was always a great cock magnet. Sam was not exempt from this magnetism. Over dinner, his gaze kept returning to Emma’s chest. The bulge in his jeans was increasingly prominent.

There was great physical attraction, but only moderate initial conversational compatibility. They had different tastes in books and movies. Sam loved sport; Emma didn’t. Their politics were by no means aligned. At times, the chat was somewhat stilted, bordering on difficult.

Nonetheless, after their quality Italian meal, which was accompanied by plenty of excellent Chianti, they returned to Emma’s flat “for coffee.” On the couch, after some very passionate kissing, Sam assertively pulled Emma’s top down to her waist. Emma was content with this, but was not sure at this stage whether she wanted to fuck Sam.

The likely next step was potentially problematic for Emma.

Her tits were gorgeous, and her areolae lovely. However, although she loved nipple play, her nipples were quite inverted, and most guys didn’t know how to deal with this matter.

So, frequently she would be having a session with an attractive guy, enjoying a feel of a new cock, and enjoying the attention her tits were receiving, only to find that the guy was taken aback by the inset nature of Emma’s nipples, and would just avoid them. It was such a treat on those relatively rare occasions when her date would spend time helping them to protrude.

Once they had been pulled out to protrusion, Emma’s lovely nipples were extremely responsive.

Over the years, any guy who spent a little time and effort to gently (initially) ease them out , and make them erect always got his moneysworth.

Sam was clearly delighted with the size and slight heaviness of Emma’s bare tits. He cupped one in each hand, and moved his hands erotically over each breast, skilfully varying the pressure he applied.

Then, to Emma’s absolute delight, Sam commenced some slow , and very crafty work on Emma’s left areola, using his moistened index finger. He went for circular movements, varying the pressure, with an occasional tantalising foray onto the tip of the retracted nipple.

Then, he swapped his index finger for his tongue. Sam spent considerable time licking Emma’s lovely dark pink areola, varying the intensity of his tongue-strokes. Every now and then his tongue would flick across the centre of the areola, grazing the tip of her still largely-embedded nipple - just enough to provoke a gush in her steadily moistening cunt.

Sam advanced his hand along Emma’s thigh, found the moist patch on her panties, and rubbed gently as his lips skilfully encircled the minimally protruding tip of Emma’s increasingly aroused nipple. He applied increasingly firm pressure to her nipple with his lips, and then started to gradually draw the nipple out from its usual inverted state, giving the nipple occasional flicks with his tongue as he drew it out. Emma moaned ecstatically.

Then, once the nipple was protruding a little, Sam took it between his teeth, and steadily applied traction to pull Emma’s nipple out fully, all the while continuing to flick the aroused nipple gently with his tongue.

Gentle perseverance resulted in a beautiful protruding distended nipple. All the while Sam had been firmly rubbing Emma’s aroused cunt through her progressively dampening panties.

Sam repeated the technique on Emma’s retracted right nipple, again using tongue and teeth to craftily bring the nipple to a gorgeous engorged state of protrusion.

Emma thanked Sam effusively as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped him. Any initial ambivalence about fucking Sam had dissipated. From prior experience, the minority of guys with the time and technique to make her nipples so erect and aroused had always proved to be patient and adept with other physical aspects of making love, such as cunnilingus, fingering, and, of course, fucking.

Emma’s thanks blended into cries of ecstasy tinged with discomfort, as Sam firmly and assertively gripped each nipple between forefinger and thumb and pulled on them so that they protruded more than Emma thought possible. He eased the squeezing pressure for a moment or two. “Oh, more please!” said Emma urgently, as she released Sam’s rigid cock from his jocks.

As Sam resumed his firm nipple squeezing and pulling, Emma expertly fondled his lovely knob, shaft, and balls. He was circumcised, and about an inch-and-a-half longer than average. His shaft was disproportionately thick - her favourite type of cock.

Sam’s glorious dick reminded her very much of that of Cameron, the extremely skilled then boy-friend of Emma's horny older sister Zoe, who had, with Zoe’s permission, de-flowered Emma when she was seventeen. Cameron had known just how to deal with Emma’s inverted nipples, having had much practice with Zoe, inverted nipples having a genetic basis. His was a beautiful cock to have taken her virginity. What camaraderie to have with her generous sister!

Emma lovingly and lightly traced the prominent veins on Sam’s shaft with the tip of her tongue. She very gently licked his frenulum, causing a groan, and a dribble of pre-cum, which she licked away. Then she took Sam’s lovely cock in her mouth, and sucked skilfully along the shaft, licking the mushroom knob at the end of each suck. Simultaneously, she erotically caressed his sizeable balls.

Sam was clearly becoming increasingly excited. Emma didn’t want him to cum just yet, so she ceased her skilled oral manoeuvres, and led Sam to the bedroom, bare tits jiggling provocatively, lovely nipples remaining jauntily erect.

They were both intensely aroused. They frenetically tore each other's clothes away. Emma’s flimsy panties ripped at the sides as Sam roughly pulled them down. Emma loved the vision of Sam’s lovely, thick, erect dick pointing skyward as he stood naked beside her bed. She had accumulated a substantial memory bank of such images of various males, going right back to sister Zoe’s Cameron - what a great first naked male body and cock to have experienced.

Sam pushed Emma onto her back on the bed, and went to town on her aroused clit and cunt, craftily using his mouth and his fingers. Emma’s juices were prolific. Her guttural grunts were obscene. Her vulgar language was more so. Sam’s vigorous fingering was pushing Emma towards orgasm, so he cunningly slowed the pace, much to Emma’s dismay.

Then Sam flipped Emma onto her left side. He slipped his rigid cock into her from the rear. She called him a filthy bastard, as she gushed prolific juices onto Sam’s thick pubic hair.

Sam reached around and grasped Emma’ aroused nipples. He rolled them tantalisingly between index finger and thumb, and then firmly pulled them outwards, as he slightly increased the tempo with which he thrust his stiff cock into her juicy cunt.

Then, Sam slowed the tempo of his thrusting and intensified the work on Emma’s protruding, engorged nipples. He pulled them outwards even more, squeezing quite firmly.

Emma wriggled her pelvis in response, and said, “You really understand how my nipples are hard-wired to my G-spot, don’t you, you cunning animal?”

Emma loved casually coming out with that nipple/G-spot line during sex. It never failed to drive guys into a frenzy, and Sam was no exception.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

Emma had acquired the phrase from an extraordinarily horny, quiet, but subtly very feisty Canadian housemate from a few years ago. Although entirely hetero in every other respect, Lisa had a penchant for feeling other women’s breasts, and sucking their nipples. She was fascinated by Emma’s inverted pair, and soon became expert in making them protrude, and then stimulating them until Emma orgasmed.

For a while, Lisa and Emma had a great routine going. Before going out on their respective dates, they would share a bottle of champagne while topless. They would have lots of erotic chat, often discussing previous lovers’ cocks and sexual techniques, while fondling each other’s tits and pulling and sucking each other’s aroused protruding nipples. Lisa loved to get Emma to rub her nipples with ice, prior to some forceful sucking.

They became so skilled that they could each orgasm from nipple play alone. It was a great technique, to have a climax pre-date. Doing so meant that when it was time later to fuck their respective guys, they could take their time, and ease towards orgasm in a tantalisingly gradual manner. An aroused cock that had been forced to last longer than usual was generally good for some uber-hard, ultra-fast, very deep thrusts when it was finally climax-time.

Last she had heard, Lisa was shacked up with some Aussie guy with a voracious sexual appetite. He liked to have his cock sucked at least once a day. Horny Lisa always did have a weakness for dark brown eyes and a cute Antipodean accent. Emma would be forever grateful to her for all those great shared nipple experiences.

Sam intensified the rate, the force and the depth of his thrusts in response to Emma’s erotic chat while still managing to rhythmically tug her nipples. It all became too much for each of them. Sam’s ejaculatory muscles spasmed violently as he shot his first load for the night. Emma’s pelvic musculature contracted repeatedly around Sam’s beautiful cock. It was a sensational simultaneous climaxing.

Exhausted, they dosed in each other’s arms for fifteen minutes. Emma woke first. She reached for Sam’s cock, to find it tantalisingly semi-erect, even in his slumber. Feeling her own sticky drying juices on Sam’s beautiful shaft was also very arousing.

Emma had never encountered a male who objected to waking from sleep to find that his cock was being sucked, and Sam proved to be no exception. She lowered her mouth to Sam’s groin, took his lovely knob and shaft in her mouth again, and enjoyed the sensation of his dick rapidly becoming firm again as she joyfully sucked away.

Sam awakened and started to make some appreciative comments about Emma’s lovely skilled oral work. But Emma soon decided to sit up and impale herself on Sam’s now rigid pole. It had been ages since she’d had any cock in the cow-girl position. This was a serious deprivation, as she always loved it so much.

Sam’s nipples were beginning to recede a little, so as she slid up-and-down on Sam’s excited dick, she leaned forward, and dangled her tits in his face. Sam’s pulling, licking, and gentle biting soon sorted out the receding issue. Emma sat back up, leaned back a little, and resumed her thrusting.

Sam, smirking provocatively, decided on a change of pace with his nipple work. He didn’t merely squeeze Emma’s highly aroused nipples. Instead, he pulled them, steadily increasing the force with which he did so. Sam pulled Emma’s nipples so that they protruded more than they had ever done. Emma found this so arousing while she was sitting on Sam’s beautiful rigid cock.

However, the nipple-pulling was so forceful that there was an increasing element of pain. The arousal/pain mix was magnificent at first, but as the pain component began to predominate Emma started to feel ambivalent.

When the pain became too much, Emma commanded Sam to stop pulling. He did so immediately. Well, almost immediately.

Still writhing on Sam’s aroused cock, Emma leaned forward for some gentle nipple kissing. Then she leaned back, and simply said, “Again.”

They went through several cycles of forceful nipple pulling, increasing arousal, increasing pain, and comforting nipple kissing.

On about the fifth cycle, just before the discomfort from Sam’s pulling again became excessive, Emma increased the speed of her bouncing, let out a huge shriek, and gushed juices everywhere as she orgasmed. This made Sam so excited that he also climaxed, and they collapsed in each other's arms.

Sam’s recovery capacity was outstanding. As Emma dozed, he stroked his cock back to full hardness, hauled Emma up onto her knees, and gave her the hardest, fastest doggie-style fuck she had ever experienced. Emma’s tits dangled provocatively, and Sam again squeezed her nipples craftily, as they had their third fuck for the night. They again climaxed fairly simultaneously, and very noisily. What a great first date, after all.

……………………………………………………

A couple of decades later, on their twentieth wedding anniversary, Emma and Sam again went to an Italian restaurant. Over dinner, they laughed about the fact that they would likely not be celebrating all those contented years together if Sam had not proved to be so adept at dealing with Emma’s inverted nipples on their first date.

When they returned home, they celebrated with a wonderful marital fuck. They rotated through the same positions that they had employed on their first night together. Sam gave Emma’s initially inverted nipples the works as per usual - lots of kissing, biting, and pulling. Emma had two orgasms; Sam just had one, but it was wonderfully intense.

The next morning, Sam had to leave very early for work. Emma got up to make a coffee and took it back to bed. She chose a dildo from her selection.

She lubricated the dildo and inserted it, as she thought about the imminent long weekend. Emma’s sister, Zoe, some two years older, was coming to stay for a few days. She lived interstate.

Zoe’s husband Dennis was a pleasant fellow, but was absolutely useless in the cot. In particular, he had never worked out how to deal with Zoe’s inverted nipples. So, three or four times a year, Zoe would come to visit to avail herself of Sam’s wonderful nipple expertise. Zoe and Emma’s sisterly camaraderie extended back such a long way.

On such weekends, Emma loved it when Sam returned to her bed after spending an hour with Zoe. She particularly loved taking Sam’s flaccid cock, copiously coated with Zoe’s juices, into her mouth, and sucking him back to full erection.

It was great thinking about the slight changes in the taste of her sister’s juices on cocks over the years. The first time Emma had experienced the taste was on Cameron’s lovely, young, thick cock.

There had been many other times in their early twenties when flatting together, when Zoe and Emma had picked up guys at the pub, brought them back for a fuck, and then swapped. They always made sure that involved tasting each other’s juices on a beautiful new cock.

Then there was the time a couple of years ago when Emma and Zoe went on a Mediterranean cruise without their husbands. They had bedded a couple of gorgeous forty-year-old Italian stallions, Lucio and Guido. Both were expert at stimulating the sisters’ inverted nipples. It had been an absolute joy to watch the two Italian studs spit-roast Zoe, and then to taste Zoe’s juices on Guido’s massive cock. More sisterly camaraderie.

Emma intensified the depth and speed of the thrusting with her dildo, and brought herself to a gloriously oozing climax. She was extremely pleased that she had chosen her thickest black ribbed dildo to enjoy while having a coffee.

Published 
Written by mzay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments