Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Connor Gets His Wish - Part 3

"The unlikely lovers, fifty-four-year-old female TV celebrity and nineteen-year-old village youth get together again"

57
6 Comments 6
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Just over an hour after her Monday night television appearance, fifty-four-year-old Tina Lowe sent a text to her nineteen-year-old lover, Connor Harbey.

'Did you see me point my bum at the camera just for you?' read Tina's text.

'Yes and I so wanted to caress it and then take off your skirt and knickers and fuck you,' replied Connor.

'Oh baby I so want you to fuck me again soon,' replied Tina.

The problem that the married and famous Tina had was arranging to be with the young man from the village that she had recently moved to. Both Tina and her husband Ray had extramarital sex and neither was too bothered as long as it was discreet. Tina was the talk of the village because of her fame as a television personality but neither she nor her husband wanted her to be the talk of the village because of her sex life.

Connor was sensible enough to know that the best that he could hope for was occasional sex with Tina but he was content with that. He was also sensible enough to know not to push things and that Tina would let him know when she had time available in her busy schedule.

Later that week, Connor got another text from Tina, 'How easy is it for you to get a day off work because I am free all day Thursday of next week?' Tina asked.

'It should be no problem I will book the day off,' replied Connor, excited at the prospect of a day with the gorgeous Tina Lowe.

Connor duly booked the day off work and confirmed that he had when Tina next texted him. Although Connor obviously had her number they had agreed that he was not to contact her. Connor told his mother that he had got the day off work and was spending it with a friend and, as usual, Connor's mum did not question him about it.

Jane Harbey did wonder why her son had suddenly taken an interest in the Monday night TV programme featuring Tina Lowe because it was not normally the sort of programme that he watched. There was no pointing her arse at the camera from Tina this time but Connor was happy in the knowledge that he should be seeing her bare arse in a few days.

On Wednesday evening, Tina sent a text advising Connor to be at her house shortly after nine the next morning and Connor acknowledged it.

Tina met Connor at the door to her house and they kissed. "I was thinking, it is a nice day; do you fancy a walk on the grounds?" smiled Tina.

Connor's first thought was that that sounded like a waste of sex time but Tina smiled again as she read his thoughts. "Have you ever had sex outdoors?" she asked.

"Um, no, not really unless your summerhouse counts," replied Connor.

"No, that doesn't count although I will take the key in case we spend some time in there," chuckled Tina.

They briefly went indoors and Tina collected a couple of bottles of spring water. "We might get thirsty," she explained, her eyes sparkling. She also got the key for the summerhouse.

"Let's go and find somewhere nice to fuck," said Tina, who was dressed in a white blouse and black trousers, her bra was clearly black.

The couple walked for a while, talking, laughing and occasionally kissing until they arrived at a wooded area. Tina pinned Connor up against a tree and they snogged as their hands roamed, Connor got his first feel of Tina's arse for the day.

They walked a bit further and came upon a small clearing which, with its patch of grass and fallen tree trunk looked an ideal site for sex. They seemed to mutually agree to that fact as they snogged again and Tina's blouse and Connor's shirt became undone.

There were no coat hangers here so, unlike their previous time in the bedroom, Tina's clothes were going to end up on the ground, expensive or not. Her blouse was joined on the ground in the clearing by Connor's shirt and then Connor undid Tina's bra as she undid his belt and trousers.

Connor massaged Tina's now bare tits as she had his trousers lowered enough to massage his rigid cock through his boxers.

"I want you to fuck me over that tree trunk and then I will ride you," proposed Tina, and Connor was not going to object.

They snogged some more as Connor pawed Tina's backside and then he started to lower her trousers.

Although this was the third time that they had got together, Connor was still finding it hard to believe that he was about to again fuck a famous woman from television.

Tina pulled Connor's trousers right down and he stepped out of them and they were swiftly followed by his boxers coming down and off. His erection stood proud and Tina gave the tip of it a lick and then gave it a couple of strokes before she stood, enabling Connor to take Tina's trousers off.

Tina, still in black knickers, walked to the fallen tree trunk and bent over it. Connor moved behind her, caressed her arse and then lowered her knickers for her to step out of.

The sunlight on Tina Lowe's bare buttocks made them look even more attractive as Connor ran his hand over her cheeks and then fingered her wet cunt. Tina wiggled her arse indicating that Connor could put his cock in her cunt whenever he wanted.

Connor ran his erection across Tina's arse and then up and down her arse crack before holding it against her wet cunt lips. Tina pushed back as Connor leaned forwards and his penis entered her very welcoming vagina.

There was no urgency so Connor slowly moved in and out of Tina as she savoured the joy of having a rigid nineteen-year-old cock sliding in and out of her cunt. Connor had his hands on Tina's hips as he slowly fucked her and she purred happily.

Connor quickened his pace slightly and Tina started getting a bit more vocal, the wooded area was a long way from the road otherwise any passing villager might have heard a woman getting fucked.

Connor was ramming quite fast now and Tina came. "Mmm, yeah, fuck, oh fuck, yeah," panted the TV celebrity as Connor kept fucking.

He had Tina cumming a second time before she wanted the pre-determined change of position. "Get on your back, I want to ride you," said Mrs Lowe.

Connor withdrew and lay on his back on the grass and the wild-eyed Tina lowered herself onto his still rock hard penis. Their first time had been with Tina riding him but then she was clothed, apart from her removed knickers and so was he, apart from his lowered trousers and boxers.

evysilveon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evysilveon

Tina lowered herself onto Connor's shaft and groaned as she took him all in. Her tits looked resplendent with her rigid nipples.

Now Tina had control but she did not want Connor spunking just yet as she slowly moved up and down the length of his pole. She knew that she would make herself orgasm again with a slight increase in her pace but she was content just to enjoy the moment.

Tina Lowe slowly rode Connor as he handled her breasts but then a mischievous smile crossed her lips and she rapidly increased her pace. She started cumming almost straight away, as she knew she would, but the increased speed of the friction now had Connor about to ejaculate and he duly did, with a groan.

Connor's penis spat jet after jet of cum into Tina's cunt as she continued orgasming.

When they both finally stopped, Tina leaned forwards and they kissed. "Now you have had sex outdoors," smiled Tina.

"Fuck yes. I have, haven't I?" chuckled Connor.

Tina dismounted and they kissed and cuddled and Connor caressed Tina's arse.

They sat, naked, chatting and enjoying the warm weather. With their situation, every time that they got together could be their last and they were both aware of that. They suddenly realised that the sex, along with the weather, had made them thirsty so they drank the water that Tina had thoughtfully brought along.

"I don't think we will bother about the summerhouse but we will go back to the house and fuck in bed, okay?" said Tina and, as usual, Connor had no reason to object to Tina's idea.

They did get dressed because, although it would be from a distance, there were certain points on the walk back to the house that they could be seen from outside the grounds.

They got back to the house and had a drink of wine as they sat side by side on a sofa, kissing.

"You are a truly remarkable woman, Tina," complimented the young Connor.

"And you are a remarkable young man, Connor," replied Tina, returning the compliment. They kissed again.

They went upstairs, taking the wine bottle and glasses with them.

This time they undressed themselves and were soon standing naked and kissing, Connor's cock stiff again.

They had some more wine and then lay facing each other on the bed, Tina lovingly stroking Connor's erection as he ran a hand over her buttocks. after doing this for a little while, Tina rolled onto her back and Connor mounted her, his penis once more entering her cunt.

Tina locked her quite thick legs around the youth as Connor started thrusting and the lovemaking commenced. As with the outdoor fuck, it started slowly with them both enjoying their sexual union.

There were some subtle changes of positions and Tina now had her legs over Connor's shoulders as his penis slid steadily in and out of her. Connor was hitting exactly the right spot each time he bottomed out and Tina's orgasm could not be held back. "Shit, fuck, cumming," shouted Tina, much to Connor's delight.

Connor started thrusting harder and faster and the sound that Tina made when she next came was a mixture of screaming and laughing. On and on they went, in the same position, and Tina orgasmed again before Connor groaned, "Oh fuck," as he fired his spunk into the mature cunt.

It was early afternoon so there was still time for Connor to recover and they fuck again before they had to part, possibly for the last time.

They stayed in the bedroom and drank some more wine which, as neither had eaten since before they got together, went to their heads a bit.

Tina spent some time on her front and Connor played with her arse because he liked doing it and she liked him doing it.

Although he had done it when he spent the night with Tina, Connor decided that he would have another taste of her cunt. His first impression had been that Tina's cunt tasted much the same as any others that he had licked. He strangely thought that a cunt belonging to a famous woman might have a different tang to it but his mouth's second visit to it proved that it did not.

As before, Tina squirmed her arse as Connor Harbey tongued her to orgasm.

Tina thought of blowing Connor but she decided that she wanted one more fucking from him that day so when his cum coated lips alighted on hers and his erection brushed her cunt, she guided his cock into her with her hand.

Connor started fucking and, perhaps sensing that this could be their last ever fuck, which it could be, he set off at almost full pelt.

Tina very soon came. "Shit. Oh fuck, shit," she wailed as she orgasmed.

Connor kept going but he knew that he would not last long at this pace and after Tina came again, he almost growled as he spurted into her.

They lay together for a while and vowed to try to get together again in the future but both realised that it might not be possible. They showered and dressed and then, after a long lingering kiss, Connor left.

Tina was alone with her thoughts when her mobile rang, it was Helen Sawyer, quite a close friend of hers.

"Hello Helen," said Tina, sweetly.

"That fucking slut daughter of yours has been fucking my husband, just caught them at it," shouted Helen down the phone.

Tina said, rather pointlessly in the circumstances, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I just told you I found them in bed together. my bed" raged Helen.

"Oh Helen, I do not know what to say," said Tina.

"You can say that you will tell that whore of a daughter to stay away from my husband," ranted Helen.

"Yes, yes I will tell her that, of course," said Tina and with that, the call was disconnected.

Kerry arrived home later that evening and she and Tina had a blazing row. Kerry's father came home in the middle of it and he too berated his daughter.

It did cross Tina's mind that with Kerry losing one source of sex then she might show more interest in Connor Harbey, with whom she had had sex before Tina did, but whatever happened, Kerry had to stay away from her married lover.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments