Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dianne And Sheila And Steve

"Sheila is anxious for more time with Steve and with Dianne"

18
6 Comments 6
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

At lunchtime at work after the largely sleepless night the previous night, Sheila was making a suggestion to Dianne.

"Can you phone Steve and get him to see us again tonight?" late forties Sheila asked her fifty-three-year-old friend Dianne.

"We are both knackered now and we have got to work tomorrow as well," said Dianne, although another session with Steve was appealing, as was further lesbian sex with Sheila.

"I know, but my Colin is only away once in a blue moon; if you don't fancy another night, then give me Steve's number and I will phone him myself," replied Sheila, who had loved being fucked by the nineteen-year-old stud.

Fearing losing Steve to Sheila, although Steve also had several other women on the go, Dianne replied, "No, I will contact him; he might not be up for it anyway."

Diane phoned Steve's mobile although she had no idea of his working shifts or when he was fucking other women. Steve answered, so he was probably neither working nor fucking.

"Steve, Sheila, um we, were wondering if we could see you again tonight?" said Dianne.

"Ha, you are a couple of horny sluts, aren't you?" laughed Steve, as his cock stiffened in his trousers.

"Yeah, I suppose we are; are you up for it, baby?" said Dianne, who was now rather fancying another night of sex despite the loss of sleep.

"Yes, I am, my shift finishes earlier tonight, so I can be at your house by eleven," advised Steve.

"Fantastic, see you then, hunk, " said Dianne as Sheila's eyes lit up at what must be good news.

"I suppose you two ladies would have got each other well warmed up by the time I get there," laughed Steve.

"I think that is very likely," confirmed Dianne thinking of a second lesbian experience with Sheila.

The call ended and Sheila said, "Well, tell me."

"He finishes early tonight; he will be at my house about eleven," said Dianne with a broad smile.

"Great, and what did you tell him that you thought was very likely?" asked an equally happy Sheila, completely forgetting that she was married.

"He said he expected that you and I would have each other well warmed up," said Dianne.

"Yeah, I think that is probably right," laughed Sheila.

"What are you two giggling about?" asked their friend Kim.

"Oh nothing, just girls talk," laughed Dianne and Sheila chuckled, confusing Kim even more.

It was arranged that Sheila would go to Dianne's house at about eight o'clock and the two women would have some girl fun before the arrival of Steve and his impressive penis. They were already tired after the activities of the previous night, but they were sure that the sexual exhilaration would get them through another night, work the next day might be a different matter though.
 

Sheila arrived at Dianne's house in a blouse and tight trousers; Dianne was similarly dressed, although clothing would probably not be remaining on for long. The two women had both had their first-ever lesbian sex about twenty hours earlier and they were both eager for more. Although obviously inexperienced in such things, they intended to learn together.

Steve would be there in about three hours, but the three hours would not be spent sitting around and chatting as they, slightly nervously, kissed on Sheila's arrival.

"Shall we sit on the settee?" suggested Dianne and Sheila's eyes went to her backside as she led the way.

"You have a lovely bum Dianne, I had not really noticed before," said Sheila just before they reached the settee.

"Thank you, Sheila, I think that you have as well; we should have a close look at each other's bottoms perhaps," giggled Dianne and she ran her hand over Sheila's trouser covered buttocks.

"That seems a good idea," replied Sheila, who was now caressing Dianne's, also trouser covered, arse.

"I will just get some wine," said Dianne and she laughed over her shoulder as she found Sheila's eyes on her backside, which she exaggerated the swing of as she walked.

Dianne returned with the wine and they sat together, alternating between sipping wine and kissing lips. They both knew that at some point soon they would both be naked and they would be making love but neither seemed to want to take the lead. The previous night things had just seemed to 'happen' without either of them instigating it and they both seemed to be waiting for something similar to occur now.

Progress was made because they were now each massaging the other's sizeable tits over the blouses, and the kissing was involving tongue exchanges. Then, seemingly magically, Sheila was on her back on the settee with Dianne on top of her as they snogged and Sheila pawed Dianne's big arse.

"I think we should go to bed, don't you, Sheila?" said a very turned-on Dianne.

"Yeah, I want you naked, " replied Sheila, still caressing Dianne's backside.
 

They finished their glasses of wine but took the bottle upstairs with them as they made their way to Dianne's bedroom, kissing and giggling. They each took a swig from the bottle before locking in a loving embrace, having put the bottle down safely.

They undid each other's blouses before Sheila said, "Show me your arse, Di," and Dianna laughed as she turned her back on her friend and slowly lowered her trousers. She was wearing white knickers that seemed to disappear into her arse crack and Sheila was kneeling behind her, kissing her buttocks.

"Gorgeous arse," Sheila complimented as she pulled Dianne's knickers down.

Dianne shook with pleasure as Sheila kissed and stroked her arse cheeks; Steve had recently paid some attention to her arse but having a female doing it was so erotic. Dianne let her friend do whatever she wanted to with her backside, and what Sheila currently wanted to do was run her fingers gently up and down Dianne's arse crease.

"Sheila, Sheila, I am going to cum; this is so good," said Dianne and her upcoming orgasm was brought closer by Sheila putting her other hand between Dianne's legs and fingering her wet cunt.

"Oh fuck!" yelled Dianne and she shook in orgasm, her own hands fondling her own breasts.

By the time that Dianne had stopped quivering, Sheila was in front of her and they were again kissing as Dianne cupped Sheila's big bottom.

"Now show me your arse," said Dianne with her eyes bright with sexual excitement.

They went through the same process with Sheila turning her back and dropping her trousers before Dianne knelt behind her and dragged down her knickers. Dianne did much the same to Sheila's backside as her friend had done to hers and Sheila very obviously enjoyed Dianne's actions just as much because she too came with female fingers in her arse crack.

The remaining clothing was removed and a lot of attention was paid to the two sets of large tits as fingers and tongues teased them before it seemed a good idea for some muff diving and the women were simultaneously lapping at each other's cunts. They made love in various positions and brought each other to several orgasms before they remembered that a third person would be joining them soon.

As eleven o'clock approached, they were downstairs, still naked, and finishing the wine and both were looking forward to having Steve's cock in their well-lubricated vaginas.

scarlettblancoo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlettblancoo

Steve arrived at Dianne's house and as this was now the fourth time that he had arrived at various hours of the night, she had given up worrying whether any neighbours had seen him. The naked Dianne stood back from the door as she opened it and the equally naked Sheila was just behind her, with her hand on Dianne's arse.

"Evening girls, I see you started without me," said Steve looking at the two very sexy mature women.

"Yes, we did; if you kiss me, you can taste Dianne," said Sheila getting in first and snogging the new arrival as she fondled his crotch and he groped her arse.

"Now you can taste Sheila," said Dianne and almost identical things happened except that Dianne undid Steve's trousers as his hands roamed over her backside during the kissing.

"Get your clothes off and follow us to bed," instructed Dianne and Steve wasted little time getting naked as two firm mature backsides left the room.

The women were kneeling side by side on the bed when Steve got there and Dianne instantly locked her lips on his erect penis.

She licked and sucked his weapon for a while whilst caressing his buttocks before saying to Sheila," Here, you have a suck," as she guided Steve's cock towards Sheila's open mouth.

Sheila worked him so well that Steve was having trouble stopping ejaculation and Sheila sensed that and stopped blowing him for a moment before smiling to Dianne, "Let's make him cum."

Dianne said, "Yeah, let's," as she fondled Steve's balls as Sheila got back to sucking and Sheila could tell that Steve was about to shoot, so she pulled her mouth away and as he started to spurt. Dianne took his erupting prick in her hand and directed it so that both women took blasts in their faces.

Steve groaned and both women shrieked with laughter as their faces got splattered with semen which they promptly licked off each other.

"I am sure that you will be ready to go again soon," said Dianne to Steve as she got behind Sheila and started rimming her arse hole. Dianne's tongue action in her back passage had Sheila cumming and it also hastened the re-stiffening of Steve's penis.
 

"Why don't you fuck your auntie Dianne with this?" said Dianne, slowly wanking Steve's erection.

"Don't forget your auntie Sheila too," said Sheila, who was just recovering from her orgasm caused by having her arse hole licked.

"I will do my best, ladies," said Steve, who was determined to give both women a good fucking.

Dianne was on her back with legs raised as Steve slid his hard penis into her cunt and Sheila looked on in envy as he sent Dianne wild with his lovemaking techniques. He shafted her at varying speeds and in varying positions and had Dianne screaming and groaning in equal measures as she had orgasm after orgasm.

Sheila was hoping that Steve did not cum or if he did that he would soon be ready again because she was longing to have his cock between her legs. She need not have worried because with Dianne yelling expletives after her latest climax, Steve withdrew his still rock hard and very sticky cock from her and slid it into Sheila's waiting slit.

Steve then proceeded to give Sheila just as good a fucking as he had given Dianne and Sheila came multiple times and still, Steve was hard.

Dianne had come back to earth after her session with the hunk's cock between her legs and she smiled as she watched the very attractive Sheila's facial changes whilst she took the same penis.

Steve was breathless but still rigid when he said, "You girls get on your fronts; I want to cum on your arses."

The two mature just-fucked women were on their fronts and their large backsides next to each other with Steve standing, legs wide apart, above them and laughing as he wanked and shot his cream over the two rounded behinds.

Just as they had licked Steve's cum off the other's faces earlier, they now licked it off the other's arses. That was a prelude to Dianne and Sheila kissing as they each fingered their friends wet pussy to another orgasm.

With the fact that the two women had to work in the morning and neither had had much sleep the night before, it was reluctantly decided that they should curtail the sex at that point. In Sheila's case, she did not know when she would get another chance with Steve as her husband's nights away were rare; an early evening of sex with Dianne was always a possibility, though.

Dianne was aware that Steve serviced other women, although she preferred not to think about it, so she did not know how often that she would get to have him between her legs.

Steve walked Sheila home, but unlike the previous early hours, he did not go into her house for a quickie.
 

In a little over a week since Steve had first set eyes on these two attractive women, and they set eyes on him, he had fucked them both multiple times. It also caused the birth of a lesbian relationship between the two women.

Dianne and Sheila were both very drowsy at work, something that their friends Mary and Kim could not fathom, but it had been a sensational few days sex-wise for the two of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments