Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dianne Gets A Good Fucking

"Fifty-three-year-old Dianne gets bedded by a nineteen-year-old hung stud"

60
15 Comments 15
16.7k Views 16.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Dianne Jones was in need of a good fuck even if she did not realise it herself yet.

She was having an early evening drink in a wine bar with three women from work and they were chatting about things in general when Dianne glanced up and made brief eye contact with a young man that was clearing the glasses off a nearby table. It was just the briefest of contact but two things came to Dianne's mind, firstly he was very good looking and secondly she had not seen him working there before.

Dianne was aged fifty-three and she was slightly older than two of the other women with the fourth one being in her twenties. The two forty-somethings were both married although neither of them quite as happy as the impression that they liked to give, the twenty-something lived with her boyfriend and she was very happy.

Dianne did not have a man in her life at the moment although she had been married. She went through phases of not being bothered about sex but currently, her fingers or her dildo were visiting her cunt quite regularly.

The chatting went on and more wine was poured and Dianne found her eyes searching the bar for the young barman or whatever he was. The bar was not overly busy but was getting busier and Dianne caught a glimpse of him in the bar corner, she confirmed her first thought that he was very good-looking.

"Hey Di, are you with us?" said Mary, one of the four women.

"Um, yeah, what?" replied Dianne.

"You seemed miles away," said Kim, the twenty-something.

"Oh no, no, what were you saying?" said Dianne.

"Mary was saying that she needs a good shag," laughed Sheila, the fourth woman.

"No I wasn't, don't listen to her," said Mary and all four women laughed although the mention of 'a good shag' resonated with Dianne.

Conversation between the four women continued and a bit more wine was consumed. Dianne had almost forgotten about the young man but she happened to look up and, although several yards away, he seemed to be looking straight at her. Their eyes remained locked for what seemed ages but were only seconds and Dianne felt herself start to blush.

Seconds later the young man was at their table. "Can I take these empties away please ladies?" he said calmly to none of them in particular and some of the women made noises suggesting permission. As the young man picked up the glasses and two empty bottles his eyes, very briefly, again fell on Dianne's.

As he walked away all four women found their eyes drawn to his firm looking bottom in quite tight trousers. "Well I would," giggled Sheila and Mary replied, "Yeah, so would I."

Whether either or both women actually meant what they said nobody but themselves could be sure but the young man was the subject of giggled remarks for the next couple of minutes although it made Dianne feel strangely uncomfortable.

Dianne suddenly felt a need to visit the ladies, not surprisingly as they had drunk quite a lot of wine, but she felt embarrassed about announcing it.

"Don't get lost," laughed Sheila.

Dianne was on the way back from the ladies when the young barman stepped in front of her and said, "You may need this madam," as he handed her a piece of paper.

"Wwwhat is it?" she stammered.

"My mobile phone number," said the youth, who was then gone.

Dianne was dumbstruck and was frozen on the spot for a moment before putting the piece of paper in her handbag and making her way back to the table.

"You alright Di?" asked Kim when Dianne arrived back at the table.

"Yeah, yes, I guess the wine is getting to me a bit," she replied although her mind was in turmoil.

It had only supposed to have been a few drinks after work and it had probably gone on longer than any of them intended so Kim announced, "Shit, is that the time, I had better be getting home," because it was genuinely later than she thought.

Mary and Sheila also agreed that it was time that they should be going although they were not quite so enthusiastic about it.

"You want to walk home with me?" Sheila asked Dianne as the two women lived quite close together.

With some of the ladies getting up from their seats and putting on their jackets it was obvious that they were leaving and, as if by magic, the young barman was at their table. "Did you have a nice evening ladies?" he asked pleasantly as he picked up the glasses.

"I haven't seen you here before," said Sheila who was always the more forward of the quartet.

"No madam, I only started yesterday," replied the young man with a sexy smile which nearly made Sheila cum in her knickers but she had to keep up the pretence of being happily married so she just said, "Oh," in response.

Sheila then turned her gaze back to the still seated Dianne. "Are you coming or not?" she asked but did not mean the ambiguity of the question.

"Yes Sheila, I am coming with you," replied Dianne but she managed another glance at the young man that had now moved away from their table.

Their eyes met and the young man gave an almost imperceptive nod and Dianne nodded back equally subtlely although neither were sure exactly what the other's nod meant.

After saying goodbye to the other two, Dianne walked home with Sheila and they were both a bit giggly.

"That new barman is quite a hunk isn't he?" said Sheila but more as a statement than a question.

"I didn't really notice," lied Dianne.

"Christ Dianne, has your pussy dried up or something?" asked Sheila incredulously.

"No, he was alright I suppose, but very young," conceded Dianne and she then chuckled to herself because she had his phone number.

Dianne was at home and Sheila continued her journey for a couple more streets. Now home alone Dianne tried to take in quite what had happened in the last couple of hours or so. She had set eyes on a young man for the first time and found him attractive but, amazingly perhaps, he seemed to find her attractive and certainly attractive enough to give her his phone number.

She had removed her shoes and she also removed the rather tight-fitting skirt that she had been wearing. She looked at the piece of paper with the phone number on it whilst holding her own mobile in her hand.

She debated with herself whether to phone the number but she knew that if she phoned it the likelihood was that she would be having sex and not sex with just anyone, sex with a good-looking young hunk. Whilst these thoughts were going through her head her fingers were brushing her cunt through her knickers, subconsciously but certainly doing it.

She rang the number and not surprisingly it went straight to messages. "This is Steve, please leave a  message and I will call you back as soon as I can," said the message.

Well, his name was Steve and he sounded just as sexy on a phone as he had done in the bar.

"Um, um it is Dianne, you um gave me your phone number in the bar, um, can you call me back... Please," said Dianne nervously as her fingers continued massaging her cunt through her knickers.

Well, she had done it. For all that she knew he might give his number to lots of women and laugh at how many of them phone him back with tongues hanging out.

Dianne was unsure whether Steve would ring back this evening, or indeed if he would ring back at all, but she remained seated on her sofa in knickers and blouse. She had stopped rubbing her cunt, her knickers were damp but she had not actually orgasmed.

She went to the bathroom to get rid of some more wine and she decided to take her knickers off. She sat her big, and now bare, backside down on the settee and glanced at her mobile and saw that she had missed a call.

"Shit!" she breathed to herself as she assumed that it had been Steve. She found that there was a voicemail so she listened to it with a mixture of excitement and apprehension.

"It is Steve, I had hoped to see you tonight but assume that you have gone to bed, maybe see you sometime, bye," said the message.

"Shit!" said Dianne again but this time out loud.

She found herself ringing Steve back but expected to go to his voicemail so she was surprised when he answered, "Hello?"

"Steve, it is Dianne," she said and realised that she probably sounded like an excited teenager.

"Oh, hi, it is my break but I have got to go back to work in a minute," he said.

"Yeah, um, you said that you hoped to see me tonight," said Dianne.

"Yes, I would love to but not if you are not interested...or can't," said Steve adding the last bit because she could well be married.

"Oh I am interested and can but where, how, when?" said Dianne who became conscious of the possibility of ruining her settee with her own cum as her cunt tingled.

"I finish at eleven-thirty, can we meet here or, or can I come to you?" said Steve who certainly sounded keen.

"I don't like walking on my own at night and I can't drive because of the wine, um..." said Dianne as she debated with herself whether to invite him to her house.

"Dianne, I have got to go," said Steve, not to put pressure on her but because his boss was glaring at him because his break time was over.

"I will text you my address," shouted Dianne into the phone and hoped that Steve heard her before the call ended.

Dianne sent the text and then thought about the enormity of what she had just done. She had just invited a young man that she had not seen before tonight and well over thirty years younger than her, to come to her house late at night, for sex.

Her stomach was in knots because in just over an hour's time the young man would be arriving. Dianne thought of texting or phoning to say that she had made a mistake and to forget it but the prospect of getting her first fucking in months, and from a good-looking young man, made her refrain from cancelling.

It was now getting close to Steve's finishing time and whether he was walking or driving he should arrive at Dianne's house not much more than ten minutes later. Dianne had still not put her knickers back on but assumed that if she did they would soon be coming off again so she instead had a quick shower and put on a short bathrobe that only went halfway down her quite thick thighs.

CaylaMaysson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaylaMaysson

Steve had heard Dianne's shouted message about the text but his phone had been off since so it was not until his shift finished that he switched it back on again and saw the text. He thought he would give Dianne one more chance to back out because he did not want her to be pushed into something by the time constraint of the earlier phone conversation.

Dianne looked at her vibrating mobile and thought that Steve was phoning to say that it was all a big piss-take and he never intended to see her, or worse still she had now given her address to a youth that might turn up at any time and for any reason.

"Hello," said Dianne nervously.

"Hello Dianne, I am just making sure that you want to do this," said Steve.

"Yes, don't you?" said Dianne.

"Oh yes, I wanted you since our eyes met the first time but it is fine if you do not want to," said Steve.

"Oh Steve, of course, I want you, get here quick," gushed Dianne hardly believing her luck.

"Ten minutes, fuck you are sexy," said Steve who sounded like he meant it, and he did.

Steven Nelson was nineteen years old and liked females of all ages but he had a preference for older women if they had a bit of shape to them and his first impression of Dianne, confirmed by further glances at her, was that she had. Her responses to the eye contact that they had, had suggested that she was interested in him but he had no way of knowing if she had a husband or something at home but it now appeared that she did not.

Dianne stood excitedly near her door awaiting his arrival and when she saw him pass under a street light a few yards from her home her heart leapt. She opened her door but stood to the side and hoped that no nosey neighbours saw her letting a young man (almost boy) into her house late at night.

"Hello Steve," said Dianne as she closed the door.

"Hello Dianne," replied Steve as he correctly assumed that she had nothing on under that bathrobe.

For a moment neither of them seemed to know what to do with their hands but Dianne's eyes were on Steve's lips and he read her thoughts and he moved his head towards hers and their lips touched and then parted as they went into a tongue swapping kiss that became a passionate snog. Hands were now caressing the other's backs and Steve kneaded Dianne's buttocks over her bathrobe and the hardness of his cock was obvious to her as it pressed against her front.

"So, what made you think that you wanted me?" asked a very happy Dianne after the kissing had stopped.

"You looked so sexy and the way that you looked at me," replied Steve.

"Lust you mean?" laughed Dianne.

"Yeah, if that was what it was," replied Steve who was watching Dianne undo his trousers and get her hand on his erection.

"Wow, you have got a big cock there Steve," she said as she lovingly stroked its impressive length.

"Thank you, it is all yours Dianne," replied Steve as he pulled the cord on Dianne's bathrobe and had it open to reveal her impressive tits and slightly haired cunt.

"I think that this must be a dream," said Dianne as Steve put his hands on her breasts and she slowly stroked his penis.

"If it is a dream then maybe we should be in bed," said Steve.

"Good thinking, follow me," said Dianne who removed her bathrobe as she turned and Steve caressed her bare arse as she led the way upstairs.

They reached her bedroom and Steve's fingers went to Dianne's very wet cunt as they kissed again and she dragged his trousers and underpants down to his knees.

Steve took off his trousers and pants and also his shirt as he looked longingly at the naked mature woman now on her back on the bed with her legs wide apart.

"I need a good fucking Steve," said Dianne.

"Then I shall give you one, " replied Steve as he knelt on the bed and crawled in between Dianne's legs.

She had not had a genuine penis of any size in her for a long while but she was not sure that she had ever had one this big as she looked at the rigid weapon that was about to enter her. She squirmed her arse a bit to make herself comfortable as she felt the tip of Steve's cock touch her vulva.

Slowly and gently he slid his sizeable penis into her and Dianne sighed as she felt it go deeper and deeper.

"Oh Steve, that feels so good," breathed Dianne as much to herself as to her about to be lover.

Steve got into a steady slow-paced rhythm which he had found had caused sexual delight to most of his contented lovers and Dianne was finding herself fast approaching orgasm as the young man's penis moved in and out of her. She locked her legs behind Steve's back and that, along with an almost undetectable increase in speed, had Dianne almost screaming, "Shit, oh fuck, fucking shit," as she came for the first time.

Steve had promised her a good fucking and that was what he was giving her as he varied speeds and angles and had Dianne totally out of control as she flowed from orgasm to orgasm. Steve was now fucking her quite fast and their bodies were perspiring as Dianne writhed with the solid piece of meat clamped by her cunt walls.

"Oh, oh, oh no," panted Dianne in almost disbelief as she came again and she was almost laughing at the absurdity of the number of orgasms that this stud was taking her through.

The lovemaking had been going on for quite some time and although Steve was very good at controlling the timing of his ejaculation he knew that he would not be able to hold it too much longer. Both of their bodies were now soaked in sweat and the sex juices that Dianne had been producing drenched both of their pubic areas but now Steve knew that he was about to come.

He looked into Dianne's eyes that were almost rolling in her head and she read his mind, "Cum in me Steve, fill my well fucked cunt with your spunk."

Steve gave four or five very swift thrusts and then groaned as he ejaculated jets of white fluid into Dianne's pulsating vagina.

They calmed down and Dianne eventually said, "Well that is what I call a good fucking, thank you," as they kissed.

"Thank you, Dianne, you were great," replied Steve.

"Hmmm, don't know about that, you did most of the work babe, I just orgasmed," laughed Dianne.

The time was now between one and two in the morning and Steve said, "I suppose I had better head for home,"

"You don't have to go, do you?" said Dianne.

"Aren't you at work today?" asked Steve as it was a weekday.

"Oh shit yeah, but I think you should stay a bit longer," smiled Dianne who had just massaged Steve's cock back to full erection.

"Well, if you insist, show me your arse," said Steve remembering that he had not yet paid much attention to Dianne's big bottom.

"I don't want you putting that thing in it though," said Dianne releasing his penis and rolling onto her front.

Steve lovingly caressed Dianne's buttocks and then kissed them before teasing her arse crack with a finger causing Dianne to squirm and open her legs wider," You are driving me crazy, please fuck me again," she said.

"Okay, get on all fours I will take you from behind," said Steve and Dianne did as requested.

Steve traced his erect cock down her arse crack before getting it to her cunt and sliding in. He shafted her slowly at first and kept taking Dianne to the point of orgasm before pulling back. "You bastard, fuck me harder, please," she said.

"As the lady wishes," said Steve before ramming her hard and fast.

 Almost straight away having Dianne panting, "Yes, yes, oh fucking yes."

Steve did not fuck for much longer before he came hard for the second time.

Dianne's blonde hair was wet with sweat from the two fuck sessions that she had had as she collapsed on her front on the bed when Steve withdrew.

"I have got to get up about six-thirty so you might as well stay until then," said Dianne who then realised that she would be going to work with next to no sleep.

They lay naked together but neither really slept and Dianne was fully awake before six. The gorgeous hunk was asleep next to her but she was not going to let that last as she moved down the bed and took his currently limp penis into her mouth.

Steve awoke to feel Dianne's fifty-three-year-old lips around his cock and he stroked her hair before she took her mouth off his prick to say, "Good morning stud."

"Good morning beautiful," replied Steve as Dianne resumed her sucking.

"Let me fuck you," said Steve with his cock now rock hard.

"Certainly," replied Dianne as she got on her back and her young lover mounted her.

It was not subtle, it was what he said it would be, it was a fucking as he rammed her hard and fast and rapidly had Dianne coming before he ejaculated in her for the third time in about five hours.

Dianne had to get up for work but Steve had a shower before getting dressed ready to leave. Dianne wanted to ask him if she could see him again but decided not to because it might have been a one-night stand as far as he was concerned.

Indications were that the neighbours were still in bed so hopefully, nobody saw the nineteen-year-old youth leaving after his night of sex with the fifty-three-year-old woman.

"See you again Dianne," said Steve after they kissed their goodbyes.

"That would be nice," replied Dianne.

When Dianne arrived at work a couple of hours later Mary said to her, "Quite a good night last night, wasn't it?" meaning the drinks in the wine bar.


"Oh yes, wonderful," replied Dianne who had had the good fucking that she needed.

"You seem pleased with yourself today Di, " said Sheila.

"Do I?" replied Dianne who despite having almost no sleep the night before was floating on air.
 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments