Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exactly What She Needed - Part 10

"The various relationships continue to develop, with the need for secrecy still of paramount importance."

59
17 Comments 17
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.5k words 3.5k words

So, the situation now was that mid-thirties married woman Sophia Tibbott was getting fucked by a nineteen-year-old youth. Sophia's husband, Cole, was fucking Sophia's fifty-nine-year-old mother, Charlotte Simpkins.

Cole had also fucked, and would fuck again, no doubt, fifty-eight-year-old Mary Caldwell, who worked for Charlotte, cleaning her house. Cole had fucked Mary as part of a threesome also involving Charlotte.

Charlotte and Mary were also developing a lesbian relationship, independent of Cole.

Charlotte's husband, Russell, was fucking twenty-year-old Lisa Fairclough, who worked in the stables on the large estate owned by Charlotte and Russell, although technically the estate belonged to Russell's parents.

Very few people knew what others were doing. Mary obviously knew that Charlotte was getting fucked by Cole, and Cole knew that Charlotte and Mary were lesbian lovers.

Sophia knew that her mother was getting fucked by someone, but she had no idea who.

The only person that knew about Russell and Lisa was Cole, who had caught them at it in the stables.

There was a lot of illicit sex going on, most of it in secret.

Sophia had met her nineteen-year-old lover through a friend of hers, Jane Goodwin. Jane was already getting shafted by a nineteen-year-old, and he had asked Jane if she had a friend that would like to be fucked by his flatmate. Sophia took a lot of persuading, but had now been fucked by her youth on four occasions, three Saturdays and a Tuesday evening.

Sophia insisted on her lover wearing a condom, although not for pregnancy prevention because she was already on the pill. She was now thinking that the next time he fucked her, the young man could do it bareback.

There was still a need for all of these ongoing relationships to be conducted in secret, which made arranging sex sessions rather difficult.

Sophia had three times used the pretext of shopping with Jane, plus once a cinema visit and a meal, to enable her to have sex with her youth.

Cole had used those four occasions, plus meeting Charlotte four times when he was out on Sunday runs, for fucking Sophia's mother. He had also twice taken days off work to fuck his mother-in-law.

Russell did not really need excuses and didn't use them, because he and Charlotte were not often together, even when they were both in their large house at the same time.

Whereas Russell and Charlotte's marital sex life had been over for quite a while, Sophia and Cole still had sex, although that was showing signs of being less frequent.

It was a strange situation because Sophia wanted to see her hunk more and more but could not keep saying that she was going shopping with Jane, and Cole and Charlotte were hoping that Sophia would go out more frequently.

In reality, both Cole and Sophia would probably explode if they knew that their spouses were having affairs, particularly Sophia, given who Cole was having an affair with.

-------------

Cole and Charlotte were basically waiting for Sophia to announce another shopping trip, or for Cole's Sunday run, but there was little to stop Charlotte and Mary from getting together.

Mary cleaned Charlotte's house on Wednesday, with Charlotte frequently touching her arse; they knew that they would be having some great lesbian sex when her work was done.

Russell, as usual, was out playing golf.

"My work is done, Mrs Simpkins," said Mary, approaching Charlotte.

"In that case, I am Charlotte, and we will go to my bedroom," smiled Charlotte.

"Lead the way, Charlotte, so that I can stroke your bottom," said Mary, who liked being able to treat Charlotte on equal terms when they were having sex, or about to have sex.

Charlotte walked, with Mary to her left, Mary trying to keep her hand constantly on Charlotte's sizeable buttocks. The women giggled, and sometimes kissed, as they made their way up the stairs.

There was a long kiss once they made it to the bedroom, and then caressing of breasts and buttocks. The removal of clothes started, and soon both women were down to bras and knickers. There was more kissing, and each woman had her hands inside the other's knickers at the back, and on bare buttocks.

Bras and knickers were discarded and the naked mature women were writhing together on the bed.

Charlotte spent some time sucking and licking Mary's nipples, before kissing downwards. Mary's cunt ached in anticipation of the oral attention that it was about to get.

Charlotte did not disappoint; her lips and tongue played with Mary's cunt, inside and out. Mary squirmed her arse on the bed; she was being driven rapidly towards orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh god, oh," said Mary, her hands on Charlotte's head, as Charlotte played with her clitty. Mary came.

Charlotte licked Mary, extending her orgasm, until Charlotte kissed back up Mary's body until their lips locked and tongues danced.

"I am going to play with your arse, Mrs Simpkins," said Mary, and she positioned Charlotte on her front and commenced stroking her buttocks.

Mary then used her mouth, kissing, nibbling and then licking. She tongued Charlotte's arse crack and then her arsehole; the anus licking had Charlotte cumming.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," said Charlotte, humping the bed as Mary licked her arsehole.

There was more kissing, and then they sixty-nined to orgasms.

The women cuddled, both delighted that they had become lesbian lovers.

"It would be good if Cole was here to fuck us now," said Mary.

"It certainly would be, we must have another threesome soon," replied Charlotte.

The women made love again, and this time starting with Charlotte worshipping Mary's backside before they tongued each other to climax.

They showered, and then Mary got dressed to go home. They would not have sex on every day that Mary worked, which was normally four days per week, but they would do so often.

-------------

Meanwhile, Jane had contacted Sophia because their young lovers had been in touch with Jane asking when they could meet again. Sophia reiterated the problem of having time away from Cole; she did not know that Cole longed for such occasions. Sophia wanted the teenage cock between her legs, though, especially as she intended to allow the youth to cum in her next time.

The two youths were named Kris Morris, who fucked Jane, and Josh Murray, who serviced Sophia. Josh had a pleasant surprise coming to him when they next met for a fuck.

Sophia was thinking that she and Jane had only been with the boys the evening before, so another evening just yet was not practical. Sophia was wondering if she could justify yet another Saturday 'shopping' though.

Sophia was in a bit of a quandary. Her feelings of guilt were being outweighed by her longing to see her lover as much as possible. Cole had gone through the same process, but she did not see how she could keep justifying days out with Jane.

The alternatives were either to get Cole's reaction to her again meeting Jane, or to postpone her next fuck with Josh for days, or even weeks. There was no choice, really; she wanted that young cock again, and she wanted it again soon.

"Darling, you are not going to believe this, but Jane wants another day out," smiled Sophia to Cole on Thursday evening.

"I know that she has always been your friend, but you seem to be spending much more time together recently," said Cole, delighted that there was the prospect of time with Charlotte.

"Yes, don't know why really, but would it be alright with you?" asked Sophia.

"When do you have in mind?" responded Cole.

"Saturday, but if you say no, that is okay," said Sophia, hoping that her husband would not say no.

"Well, it seems important to you and you seem to enjoy your time with Jane, so yes, it is okay," replied Cole.

"Thank you, darling, I will thank you properly later," giggled Sophia.

"Are you going to phone Jane now?" asked Cole.

"No, the morning will do," replied Sophia. Cole would be contacting someone on Friday morning too.

Sophia and Cole made love that night; it was good but not great; they would each have rather been having sex with someone else.

Sophia phoned Jane after Cole had gone to work on Friday morning.

"Hey, Cole says that I can go out tomorrow; I wonder if he is getting suspicious, I would be if he kept going out," said Sophia to Jane.

"He must be very trusting of you, or he might be fucking someone else," laughed Jane.

"You don't believe that, do you?" responded Sophia.

"No, of course not, I was joking; I will tell the lads to have their cocks out ready for us in the morning," said Jane.

"Yeah, I am going to let Josh fuck me without a rubber this time," announced Sophia.

"Slut," laughed Jane.

-----------

Cole sent Charlotte a text from work.

Hey, Sophia is out with Jane again tomorrow, can we fuck? xxxx

Charlotte's first thought was that her daughter might be seeing someone and using Jane as an excuse, but she would not tell Cole what she was thinking. She replied.

Oh yes, we can fuck. Do you want to fuck Mary too? xxxx

Cole was happy with that idea, he responded.

Yes, I will fuck Mary, and enjoy watching you two horny bitches together. xxxx

Mary would be arriving for work at Charlotte's house at any moment, so Charlotte would find out if she were up for a threesome then.

Charlotte and Cole's texts finished with them looking forward to meeting the next day.

Charlotte started to wonder seriously if Sophia was having an affair. Charlotte thought that Sophia was a bit of a two-faced bitch if she was because she had been so disgusted with her mother for getting outside-marriage fucking.

Charlotte was not bothered if her daughter was seeing someone else; it made her and Cole getting together easier, but she felt sorry for Cole. But then, Cole was being unfaithful to Sophia.

Mary arrived for work, and the women kissed.

"What plans do you have for tomorrow, Mrs Caldwell?" asked Charlotte.

"None really, why?" responded Mary.

"Cole is visiting me, do you want to join us?" smiled Charlotte.

"Oh yes, yes I do," said a delighted Mary.

So arrangements had been made for Saturday sex for Sophia and Jane with their young men, and for Cole, Charlotte and Mary in a threesome.

------------

"Have a nice time, when do you expect to be home?" said Cole to Sophia on Saturday morning, as his wife prepared to leave.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

"Thanks, I am not sure when I will be back, early evening I would think. You are sure that you don't mind, aren't you?" replied Sophia.

"I am sure, have fun," smiled Cole.

Sophia left, knowing that she would have a lot of fun.

Cole left for Charlotte's house soon after.

---------------

Sophia picked up Jane, and they went the short distance to the flat shared by the two hunks. The two women had met at the flat sometimes, but today Sophia picked Jane up.

"I am so fucking excited, Kris is amazing in bed," said Jane, as they drove.

"So is Josh, I can't wait to tell him that he can fuck me without a condom," replied Sophia.

Jane knew that Josh was a good fuck because in the days before Sophia became involved, Jane had twice been fucked by both youths on one of her visits to Kris.

The women entered the flat, and they each snogged their young lover.

"I have a surprise for you, young Josh," smiled Sophia.

"Oh yeah?" replied Josh, with Jane and Kris both looking at the other couple.

"I am going to let you fuck me without a condom," beamed Sophia.

"Do you want my baby?" replied Josh, half seriously. Jane and Kris giggled.

"No, I never was going to have your baby because I am on the pill, I just thought doing it with rubbers was a good idea, now I want to feel you cum inside me," explained Sophia.

"Lucky boy, Josh," laughed Kris.

"Yeah, thank you, Sophia," said Josh.

"How about we keep the doors open today? We hear the other couple fucking anyway, but hearing it better would be so erotic," said Jane, who had not mentioned her idea to Sophia.

"Fine with me," said Kris.

"And me," said Josh.

"Me too," giggled Sophia.

"I also think that we should suck our hunk's cocks before we go to separate rooms, Sophia," said Jane, her eyes wild with lust.

"You are full of ideas today," laughed Sophia.

"I think both women should be naked before we go to separate rooms," said Josh.

"Sounds good to me; strip, girls," grinned Kris.

Jane and Sophia looked at each other, read that the other was up for it, and then slowly and seductively removed their clothes as the boys watched.

With Jane and Sophia naked, they sat side by side on the bed; they were in Josh's room, and lowered their respective lover's jeans and boxers. They took the erect penises offered to them into their mouths.

The youths had their eyes closed as they each got their cocks sucked by a thirty-something woman.

"Fuck, this is good," mumbled Kris.

"Sensational," replied Josh.

Jane and Sophia could have kept going until they each got a mouthful of spunk, but they wanted fucking.

"I need a fucking," said Sophia, taking her mouth off Josh's penis.

"Me too," said Jane, stopping sucking Kris's cock.

Josh and Kris both took off their jeans and boxers that had been lowered and then Kris and Jane went to Kris's room.

"Have fun," said Sophia, looking at her friend's departing arse.

"You too," replied Jane.

Almost immediately, Kris was sliding his cock into Jane's cunt, and Josh's penis was entering Sophia's. The room doors had been left open.

---------------

Mary was at Charlotte's house before Cole and was already naked in Charlotte's bedroom.

Russell, as almost always, was out, maybe at the golf club, or maybe not.

Charlotte greeted her son-in-law with a long kiss before leading him to her room. Charlotte was still clothed.

"Good morning, Mary," smiled Cole, seeing the naked mature woman on the bed; he had not thought of Mary being there first.

"Good morning, Cole, I hope that your cock is nice and hard," smiled Mary.

"It certainly is," said Cole, dropping his jeans and underwear to prove it.

"It will get a lot of use," said Charlotte, taking Cole's penis in her hand.

Mary watched happily as Charlotte and Cole gradually got each other naked, with a lot of kissing and caressing along the way. It was as if they did not know that Mary was there, although they were both very aware of that fact and what they were doing was partly for her benefit.

Charlotte and Cole joined Mary on the bed and there was a lot of mutual touching and caressing, kissing and sucking. Both Charlotte's and Mary's cunts got invaded by fingers, male and female.

"Let's suck some cock, stand at the end of the bed, Cole," said Charlotte.

Cole did as his mother-in-law instructed and Charlotte and Mary were kneeling side by side taking turns to suck his erection. They had slightly different techniques, but both were very effective.

"Fuck Mary first, fuck her all the way," Charlotte announced.

"Are you sure?" asked Mary.

"Yes, I want to watch my son-in-law give you a good fucking from start to finish," replied Charlotte. Cole did not mind that; there would hopefully be plenty more occasions for fucking Charlotte.

Mary was on her back, her legs wide apart and her cunt on offer. Cole slid his penis into it.

---------------

The fucking in the flat was going well, with both women very vocal and the youths using dirty talk. Hearing the other couple through the open doors was an extra turn-on for all four of them.

"Cum, you fucking bitch, you slag," panted Kris, as he shafted Jane hard and fast.

"Oh, I will cum, I will cum so fucking hard," responded Jane.

Josh was loving the extra freedom of fucking Sophia without a condom, and he was driving her wild.

"Shit, I am close, going to cum, oh fuck," announced Sophia.

"Fucking cumming, oh!" wailed Jane, as she came ahead of Sophia.

Josh thrust even faster and took Sophia over the edge.

"Shit! Fuck, oh fuck," shouted Sophia, at the top of her voice.

Kris and Josh kept fucking their women. They seemed to be competing to see which of them could make their lover cum the most, and the loudest.

Orgasms continued for Sophia and Jane; they seemed to be matching each other for the number of climaxes plus the volume of their arrivals' announcements.

The two fuckings went on and on, with changes of positions, but both studs were now approaching ejaculation.

Kris's and Josh's spunking was almost simultaneous, and they both brought loud orgasms from their women.

For Sophia it was a special moment, feeling Josh spurting inside her.

Jane and Kris came and joined the other couple in Josh's room; everyone was very happy. They would separate again for another fuck in due course.

-----------------

Cole fucked Mary slowly at first, but soon started shafting faster. Charlotte was quite enjoying watching, and she was almost feeling each of Cole's thrusts.

Charlotte was watching Mary's face; she was actually a very attractive woman, and she could see that an orgasm was close.

"Um, oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, oh," uttered Mary, as she got fucked to orgasm.

Charlotte had told Cole to fuck Mary from start to finish, so Cole assumed that that included cumming in her, so he kept fucking hard.

Mary came a second and third time, Charlotte had a minor orgasm when Mary had her third cum, and then Cole was getting close.

All three of them came at the same time as Cole ejaculated in Mary, making Mary cum, and Charlotte came too, with the aid of her fingers.

After they all took a breather, Charlotte and Mary embarked on lesbian lovemaking.

-----------------

Kris and Jane had returned to Kris's room and the two couples started their second fuck.

In both cases, these fucks were longer lasting, perhaps surprisingly, but Jane and Sophia both came multiple times before twitching penises spat semen into them.

Timewise, a third fucking was very likely.

-----------------

Charlotte and Mary spent a lot of time making love to each other, and Cole got to witness each woman eat the other's arse, and both women came frequently during the session.

Cole, by now stiff again, slid his cock into Charlotte and proceeded to give her a good fucking.

Charlotte came several times before Cole came inside her.

Mary and Charlotte then gave another exhibition of lesbian sex.

-----------------

Sophia and Jane both got a third fucking, but this one was different because it was in the same room.

Kris and Jane had again joined Josh and Sophia, and now both women were on their hands and knees on one bed as their young hunks fucked them from behind.

This definitely was a race between the youths to make their woman cum first, and the women were feeling the benefit of the competition.

Perhaps it was justice when Sophia and Jane both yelled in orgasm at the same time; both lads also emptied their cocks for the third time that day, at just about identical times.

"This has been amazing, I could never get too much of this," said Sophia, sometime later as the four lay on one bed.

"Yeah, it has been so fucking hot," agreed Jane, and Josh and Kris were not going to disagree.

The ongoing problem was always going to be how they could keep doing it at anything like the frequency that they wanted to.

------------------

After Charlotte and Mary had concluded their most recent lesbian sex, thoughts had to turn to Cole going home.

"Are you going for a run tomorrow morning?" Charlotte asked Cole.

"Very likely, will you be in the woods?" responded Cole.

"What is this all about?" asked Mary.

"My son-in-law and I have had sexual liaisons four times when he has been out for a run, three times in the woods and once in the stables," answered Charlotte.

"Fuck!" said Mary.

"Correct," laughed Cole.

"In the woods, I get fucked arse in the air over a treetrunk," announced Charlotte, proudly.

As with Sophia, Charlotte and Cole had the problem of not being able to get together often enough, but at least Sunday mornings would always be possible. Cole might lose a bit in fitness though because his runs do not now cover nearly as much ground as they used to, because a chink of the allotted time is spent doing something else.

-------------

In the flat, Jane and Sophia had a shower before getting dressed to go home.

Cole showered at Charlotte's house before getting dressed to go home.

Charlotte and Mary had more lesbian sex.

Sophia and Cole spent Saturday evening together; they did not talk much because neither had much to say, and both had thoughts elsewhere.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments