Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Chapter 2 of our series about our sexual reawakening. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

The next weekend, Anne and I went for a swim on Saturday morning. After lunch, she said, “I want to go shopping! Come with me, please!” The look in her eye made it difficult to say no. She drove us downtown to the adult store where Sam had taken me the previous week. On entering, we saw Marshall behind the counter. He came over to us.

“Welcome back, sir,” he gushed, “I hope everything worked out for you with your purchases!”

Anne responded before I could.

“Everything was amazing!” she gushed right back. “We need to add to our collection!” She leaned forward and whispered into Marshall’s ear, and he just smiled. Looking at me, she said, “Why don’t you wait for me back at the café? I won’t be long.”

I shrugged my shoulders and left, leaving Anne in Marshall’s capable if feminine hands.

Arriving at the café, who should I see but Sam, sitting at a small table with two coffees in front of her? I went over, and she stood up and greeted me with a hug and a peck on the lips, surprising me.

“So,” she said, “spill. How’d it go last weekend?”

“Awesome!” I replied. “Better than I could have imagined! Thanks in part to you!” I raised my coffee cup to her.

“I know,” she said, a smug grin on her face, “Anne told me everything, Mister ‘Your cock feels enormous inside my ass!’”

I was stunned that Anne would share such a thing with a woman she had previously thought I was secretly crushing on. “She couldn’t stop bragging about you, how you were the best lover in the world. Good for you!”

“Well, I’m not giving you any more details, but I’ll tell you, the gel and the ring worked better than I hoped!” I exclaimed quietly, as there was a family a few tables away.

“I knew they would,” she said smugly. “And you’re welcome, I was happy to help.” 

We continued chatting for a bit when she said, “You know I’m not here by accident today, right?”

“I figured that out when I saw you, yeah. Anne’s getting sneaky in her old age.”

“Well,” Sam replied, “she told me about Rose coming to visit. Are you okay with them being alone together? You know, now that you’ve had a chance to think about it?”

“Yeah, I am. Did she tell you about our deal?” I asked.

“She did,” Sam nodded, “like I said, she told me everything. She also told me she was worried you might back out.”

“No, I’m good. I’ll just have to find some way to occupy myself without thinking too much about her and Rose when they’re together.” I sipped the last of my coffee.

“I’m sure you’ll think of something,” she answered, “and if you get stuck, call me, I’ll occupy your mind. Oh, look, there’s your lovely bride now! Hi Anne!” She waved as my wife came in the door holding a small paper bag. Anne waved back, coming over to us and kissing Sam on the cheek and me on the lips. “I think I’ll leave you two lovebirds alone,” she said, making her exit.

“Bye, Sam,” said Anne, “and thank you, for everything. Seriously, we couldn’t have gotten where we are without you.”

“My pleasure,” Sam said, under her breath, “as well as yours.” She waved and was gone.

“So, you’re still good with Rose and me?” she asked. I nodded.

“I’m fine with it, stop worrying.” I took her hand, “Let’s walk so we can talk some more.”

We left the café and walked back to the car. Anne drove again and as she drove, we talked about her upcoming rendezvous.

“My only concern was that she might give you something I couldn’t, but after last weekend, I’m not worried about that anymore. I mean, how long has it been since we made love nine times in seven days? She might give you something different than I can, but the way I see it, that can only make our sex lives, and the rest of our lives, better. I just want you to be happy.” Anne squeezed my hand.

“Thank you, Sweetie, you’re so understanding. I’m lucky to have you.”

We pulled up to an upscale lingerie store.

“Now you can help me pick out a few things. I’m never going back to Granny-Panties again!”

We went into the store, and I was assaulted by the vast array of sexy and alluring underthings on display. The hostess came over to us with the usual, “How can I help you today?”

Anne told her she was looking to replace her underwear wardrobe completely and that she was not particularly experienced buying lingerie. You could see the hostess counting her commission as she took Anne’s elbow and led her to the back of the store. After asking my opinion on a few things, I said, “Sweetie, you’re buying this stuff for you, not me, my opinion doesn’t really matter.”

“Hang on to that one, the hostess said, “He is a keeper!”

“If only you knew,” Anne replied, winking at me.

“You know what,’ I said, “I think I’ll go across the street for a pint. How about you join me when you’re through here?”

I hugged my wife and sidled up to the hostess, “Don’t let her spend it all today. Fix her up with a few things. She can always come back for more if she wants to.”

“I got it,” she replied. “Enjoy yourself! I’ll have her back to you in about an hour.”

I left and crossed the street to the pub. Just shy of an hour later, Anne came in, her arms laden with packages. I began to fear how much she had spent.

“Sweetie, you are going to love the things I bought!” she gushed, “and I got you some things too!” She sat down and looked over the specials board on the wall above the bar. We each ordered supper and then left for home.

Arriving home, I thought perhaps she was going to model her purchases for me, but she declined, saying it would have to wait for our next naughty weekend.

“You’ll just have to be satisfied with the ‘same-old-same-old’ until then,” she giggled. Considering that the ‘same-old-same-old’ was pretty fucking awesome, I was happy with that.

We had made love every night since our night in the hotel, but we hadn’t done anal since; Anne was a little sore for a couple of days afterward and didn’t want to overdo it. We had agreed that, in the future, if we had sex on Saturday nights, it would be butt-fuck night. This being Saturday, and given that we’d had sex every other night during the preceding week, I was a little jumpy with anticipation.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

We settled in to watch a movie, but it wasn’t long before we started groping at each other, just as we had done every night the previous week. Usually, we’d make our way to the bedroom but tonight, Anne had other ideas. She had been straddling my lap, but she got up and went into our spare bedroom with an “I’ll be right back”.

About fifteen minutes later, she came back into the living room, dressed in new lingerie, a black corset, a push-up bra, stockings, and, of course, her four-inch heels. Her face was made up to make her look more than a little tarty. She towered over me as she took my hand. “If the gentleman would come this way,” she said.

I followed her ample ass to the spare room. It was quite brightly lit with two cameras on tripods, both focused on the double bed. Anne had bought new red satin sheets which were turned back, inviting someone to climb between them. The leather chair from our bedroom was placed at the corner of the bed, offering an excellent view of anything that might happen on it.

“You said you wanted pictures, did you not?”

I nodded, mute at the sight before me.

“You said you wanted to watch me masturbate, did you not?”

Again, I nodded, licking my lips in anticipation.

She got up onto the bed and arranged herself, taking a pair of toys I had never seen before from the nightstand, along with a small bottle of lube. “Would you be so kind as to turn on the cameras?” she whispered.

I fumbled with them then checked the LCD screens to make sure they were recording.

“Sit down, please,” she said, smiling broadly.

As I sat down, she looked straight into the camera nearest to me and spoke in a bad English accent, “Are you sitting comfortably? Then we’ll begin.”

She had propped up the pillows so I could watch her face as she played with herself. Taking the lube, she drizzled her smooth snatch and rubbed it in, making it shine in the light. Next, taking a purple g-spot toy in her left hand, she rubbed the leftover lube all over the head of it before sliding it over her pussy lips.

Her eyes locked onto mine as she slid the head of the toy in and pressed the button on the bottom to get it humming.

I could see how her eyes rolled back when she began to move the device slightly in and out of her slick opening.

I opened my jeans to gain access to my growing erection; I could only hope I would outlast my wife.

Her fingers played along either side of her clit, rubbing slowly up and down.

“I hope you’re paying attention, dear husband. Watch carefully and you’ll learn exactly how to make me come.” She bit her bottom lip as she moved the toy more forcefully in and out, pressing it upward against the top of her vaginal canal where her g-spot was located.

The fingers of her other hand went to her clit. I had always thought that she preferred to have me rub directly on top of it but I could see that she had one finger on either side of it, rubbing it up and down slowly. Her eyes closed and her head went back as a soft sigh escaped her lips.

She quickened her pace with both the toy and her fingers, and as she did, her sighs turned to moans that got progressively louder. Her hips were writhing as she tossed her head back and forth, alternately licking her lips and biting her lower one with her even white teeth. This was way better than watching porn online! After a few moments more, her eyes opened wide and a look of surprise came across her face as her orgasm peaked. Moans turned to cries of, “Oh! OH! OH! OHHHHHhhhhh…”, the last one trailing off as her excitement faded into bliss.

Sometimes her orgasms come in waves and can last a minute or more, but this time, it was one peak that built, held, and then faded. She continued to move the vibrator slowly in and out of her honey-hole, a slick cream forming at the opening as her natural lubricant gelled and was forced out by the bulbous head of the toy.

I couldn’t help myself, I sprang off the chair and dove between her ample thighs to lick her pussy clean.

“Mmmmmmm,” she moaned quietly as I cleaned her off, kissing her clit and pulling it between my lips before turning off the vibrator and removing it from her pussy. Moving up her body, I brought the vibrating toy to our lips so we could lick it clean and then share her love fluid on our tongues.

“Thank you, Baby,” I whispered, “I have always wanted to watch you play with yourself. I never dreamed you would record it too!” We hugged tightly.

Anne said she had a question for me. “Would you help me edit the videos? Put them into one?” She reached down and rubbed my cock. While she was masturbating, I had applied the delay cream and put on the c-ring. I had refrained from touching myself while she masturbated so I still hadn’t come. I told her I absolutely would, but that it would be hard not to want to jump her bones while we watched the footage.

“Nothing wrong with that!” she replied. “One other thing,” she went on. “Can I show it to Rose?”

I thought about that one, then asked, “Since when have I ever been able to tell you what to do? If you want to show her a video of you fucking yourself, I can’t stop you.”

“I won’t show her unless you say you want me to,” she replied, “I’m asking your permission on this, and I won’t go ahead unless I get it.”

Up until now, our relationship had been more of a ‘beg for forgiveness’ rather than an ‘ask for permission’ thing. It had gotten us into a few scrapes before but nothing we couldn’t work through after an unreserved apology and some make-up sex. By asking for my permission, Anne was showing me how grateful she was that I would let her have an affair with the object of her bi-sexual desire.

“Very well,” I said, “You can show the video to her if you want. But I don’t want you sending it via email or text, that video must never go anywhere near the internet, agreed?”

Anne smiled and thanked me by kissing her way down my body and taking my cock in her mouth. Could this be the night that she makes that fantasy come to life? Alas, it was not, she brought me to the brink of orgasm with her lips and tongue. Just before I came, she rolled onto her back and pulled on my cock to encourage me to sit on my haunches beside her. She then finished me with her hand, allowing my semen to splash out onto her chest, a drop or two made it to her chin.

When we were done, she looked up at me and smiled, I reached down and collected the small blob of semen from her chin with my fingertip, offering it to her. She hesitated and then opened her mouth, reaching up with her chin to invite my finger in. She licked it clean and then made a show of swallowing.

One small step for a man…

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments