Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Frolic At The Resort

"On holiday, contented couple Bianca and Hugh engage with another libidinous duo."

48
17 Comments 17
2.8k Views 2.8k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Hugh and Bianca, a contented couple in their mid-thirties, had both been working extremely hard in their respective jobs. Hugh was an architect. Bianca worked in marine science.

They decided to have a few days’ break at a comfortable beachside resort, where they could forget about work, and indulge in some lovely sunshine, food, wine, and sex.

They had married at twenty-five. Each had acquired a moderate amount of pre-marital sexual experience.

They agreed that their marriage need not be monogamous, but they tended not to chat much about occasional extra-marital dalliances. It worked well not to be possessive.

Bianca really loved Hugh’s beautiful cock, and the repeated episodes of pleasure it provided in their marital bed. The fact that her husband’s dick was average-sized was usually of no concern. But occasionally Bianca found the need to stray to something considerably bigger. Longer, thicker, or preferably both.

As Hugh drove them to their beachside resort, Bianca started to feel horny.

She slipped a hand down the front of her shorts, and on reaching her taut clit, started to mentally reminisce about her most recent mega-cock, which she had encountered at last month’s Florida scientific conference.

Big Sven from Norway had engaged Bianca at the bar, with some interesting technical questions related to the highly successful paper Bianca had presented that day.

The real agenda was evident from the way the Norwegian stud ogled dark-haired Bianca’s very adequate cleavage. Bianca’s nipples stiffened.

They soon adjourned to Bianca’s bedroom. Sven took no time to have Bianca naked, and begging for his gigantic cock, which readily found its way into Bianca’s every orifice, finally climaxing in her juiced-up cunt. He gave her a trio of memorable orgasms, one with his skilled tongue, one with his deft fingers, and the best of the three with his huge throbbing Scandinavian dick.

Hugh noticed Bianca’s sub-umbilical manoeuvres. “Thinking about some of those well-endowed University studs from your student years m’dear?” he asked good-humouredly.

“Oh, sort of,” she replied.

They pressed on contentedly to the resort.

The venue featured a couple of splendid restaurants. Hugh and Bianca particularly loved the Asian fusion dishes at Frankie’s. There were funky bars, where they could listen to great jazz and blues. But they most enjoyed sunny afternoons just reading by the pool, where there was of course another well-stocked bar.

The pool’s best feature was that most of the women sunbathing chose to do so topless. Hugh was delighted that from their first visit to the pool Bianca enthusiastically joined the bare-breasted ranks.

Bianca had gained four or five kilos in the decade they had been married. This meant that although she was no longer narrow-waisted, her already-gorgeous medium tits had filled out a tad, making them totally irresistible - just sufficiently bulky to stand out from the crowd. Bianca’s lovely dark nipples also stood out, literally and provocatively.

At the pool Hugh loved the lecherous glances his wife’s beautiful tits attracted. More than once a staring, aroused male had to roll onto their belly to hide their burgeoning erection as they ogled Bianca’s bare breasts, often attracting a wifely glare.

A bonus was that Bianca thrived on the lascivious looks, and often took Hugh back to their room late afternoon for an intense pre-dinner fuck. Foreplay was seldom required, as Bianca was always gushing with wetness, thinking about the leering her tits had elicited. She didn’t mind some of the bulges on display, either.

For seconds, Hugh sometimes slipped his aroused cock, well-lubricated with his feisty wife’s prolific cunt-juice, into her arse. Bianca had only had anal sex with Hugh two or three times previously, but on this holiday she was so randy she was up for the works.

Hugh had acquired liberal experience in the technique during a six-month architecture internship in Milan soon after graduating. His buxom Italian girl-friend Francesca would only use the rhythm method for contraception, and since high-school days had, with a succession of well-hung, always uncut local boyfriends, insisted on only anal sex mid-cycle.

Thus Bianca benefited from Francesca having extensively shown Hugh the ropes. Bianca would lie on her left side. Hugh always spent considerable time pushing his gorgeous mushroom knob against Bianca’s lovely anal entrance. At the same time he would reach around and skilfully manipulate Bianca’s turgidly protuberant clit.

Bianca’s usual response to horny clit-work was a strong urge to be penetrated, usually vaginally, of course, but in this context the desire for penetration easily diverted to welcoming her husband’s cock into her arse. She found a way on this filthy holiday to blend Hugh’s highly arousing clit-play with the initial discomfort of his cock slowly advancing deep inside her butt, into a very raunchy experience.

On the best of these anal interludes, after entering, Hugh gradually and skilfully increased the intensity of his thrusts, still squeezing and pulling Bianca’ aroused clit. As she neared climax, Bianca recalled the only other cock that had entered her anus - big Sven’s. She shrieked loudly as she climaxed, remembering lovely forbidden sensations, both tactile and visual from her quality interlude with Sven’s giant Norwegian dick.

Hugh’s bellowing climax was provoked by recollections of Francesca’s fascination with his circumcised cock - her only such experience. Accustomed to uncircumcised dicks, Francesca would moan, and grin contentedly as she licked and sucked Hugh’s aroused purply congested knob, unencumbered by a hint of foreskin. That was another way of fulfilling Hugh’s need for an orgasm when Francesca was mid-cycle!

On such afternoons Bianca and Hugh would then snooze contentedly in each others arms for an hour before showering and dining. Each would know that the other had, during the afternoon’s beautiful marital sex, likely been recalling raunchy times outside their marriage, but neither felt the need to probe for details. Their mutual mature capacity to accept that one’s partner was entitled to occasional other sexual experience without worries about jealousy worked a treat.

They often seemed to encounter a particular slightly older couple at the pool, Meg and Josh, a pair of English immigrants in their early forties.

Josh was a Londoner. He was very tall, with sharp angular facial features. His body was perhaps too skinny for Bianca’s liking. But she found it difficult not to stare whenever he emerged from the pool. His clinging swimming trunks never failed to clearly outline a cock of clearly enormous length.

Meg was from Yorkshire. She was blonde, and also quite slim. She was right into the pool’s topless ethos. Her tits were no match for Bianca’s - they were lean and elongated, hanging with a marked droop. Nevertheless, Hugh found them strangely alluring. The perennially pointed, distended appearance of Meg’s nipples did not detract from their allure.

Most days the two couples would briefly exchange pleasantries as they settled in for some sunbathing. If Hugh and Josh overlapped ordering drinks at the bar they would engage in brief man-chat about the latest sporting scores.

During their wonderful late-afternoon marital fucking, Bianca often found herself wondering how Josh’s cock would match up with Sven’s massive member. Hugh found himself fantasising about Meg’s scrawny tits dangling down for him, instead of recalling titjobs between Francesca’s luscious pair.

The day before Bianca and Hugh were due to return home, Bianca went to the village by herself to do some shopping. She bumped into Meg, also shopping alone. They decided to go for a coffee.

They found a rather private table in the local cafe. Initially, they chatted about their careers. Meg and Josh were academics, at different universities in the city. Josh lectured in Structural Engineering. Meg was a scientist like Bianca. She was a biochemist. For a while they chatted compatibly about their overlapping fields.

Then, rather abruptly, Meg changed the subject.

“That’s enough fucking work talk,” said Meg. “We’re on holidays. Let’s talk about sex.”

Meg continued, “ I don’t know about you, but having my tits bare around guys I don’t know makes me really horny.”

Bianca nodded, and somewhat shyly affirmed that she shared that sentiment. She decided to share with Meg the reason for she and Hugh disappearing to their unit at much the same late afternoon time each day, though she didn’t describe precise details of their marital coupling. Bianca was really taking to anal sex, but wasn’t ready to tell her new friend about it.

Nevertheless, Meg smirked salaciously at the notion of the younger couple, aroused by the plethora of bare tops at the pool, fucking their brains out while she and Josh were still sunbathing.

Meg then discussed with Bianca a previous visit she had made to this resort, a couple of months earlier.

“It was a bit off-season. I came down here with a slutty colleague, Amy, for a girls’ weekend away. “We took a couple of the barmen back to our suite. I had several sensational fucks with Antonio. He’s the swarthy guy, late twenties, that you see on duty in The Atrium bar most evenings.”

“Oh yes, he’s gorgeous!” exclaimed Bianca. “Is he well hung?”

“Not especially, just a smidgin above average length and girth,” replied Meg as she took another sip of her macchiato. “When you get huge cock all the time at home like I do, you don’t particularly chase it when you’re out on the town.

“What I look for is at least reasonable intellect, great banter (subtlety is a turn-on), sexy eyes, ability to hold liquor, and last-but-not-least, a muscular body. My darling husband’s cock is gigantic, and that’s great, but the rest of him is really too scrawny. I need an occasional work-over from a guy with a brain and very prominent pecs and biceps. Antonio had all of these traits . As a bonus, his cunt-licking was elite.”

Bianca’s pupils dilated, and her heart started to race. Hugh was a gym-junkie, and had worked out so extensively that his torso and arms were like those of an Olympic gymnast. Meg had no doubt been ogling him at the pool all week. Was Bianca’s feisty new friend Meg hinting at a specific sexual attraction to her husband?

Meg continued to describe her girls’ weekend. “Amy’s barman, Juan, was a stud from Barcelona. Antonio craftily fingered me to climax as we watched Amy suck Juan’s huge aroused dick. Then we went to separate bedrooms to fuck. We could hear Amy’s uncontrollable shrieks as Juan banged away mercilessly.”

Meg sipped her coffee. “Amy had drunk plenty of wine. She crashed after Juan fucked her. Juan was still horny. He came to my room, and found that Antonio and I were a little drowsy after our own furiously frenetic fucking. However, I was soon revived - Juan’s clever nipple-sucking helped considerably with that.

“Then Antonio and Juan rounded out my weekend with a quality spit-roast. It was quite the European smorgasbord. The randy Spaniard loved attacking my sodden pussy from the rear, as I knelt on the bed. I’m certain it wasn’t the first time he had sloshed around in a mature, aroused cunt loaded with Antonio’s jizz.

“I was in my element, sucking away on Antonio’s scrumptious Sicilian cock. There’s nothing like tasting one’s own juices on a lovely stiffening dick. We settled into a beautiful, steady rhythm. Antonio became extremely fascinated with the appearance of my scrawny tits, hanging vertically, swaying as Juan thrust into me.

“Antonio quite suddenly withdrew from my mouth, and shot a beautiful load all over my tits. Juan and I were both extremely excited by this, and we had simultaneous noisy climaxes.

“It was such a great session. Amy and I are planning to go out on the town again soon,”

Bianca was highly aroused by Meg’s extremely lewd anecdote. “Does your husband know about this weekend?” she enquired.

“Oh yes,” Meg replied. “He doesn’t always need to know all of the details. But we have a very successful open marriage. We both get off on knowing that we each have our one-off sessions with other sexual partners.

“However, our specialty is swapping with other couples.” Meg stated.

She said this calmly and blandly, but locked eyes with Bianca, and just minimally raised an eyebrow. Bianca feigned indifference, but blushed very slightly. Bianca felt an uncontrollable moistness. Meg smirked provocatively.

As they finished their second coffee, Meg and Bianca reverted to more banal conversation. They discussed work, movies, music, fashion and travel. When it was time to go Meg issued an invitation.

“As it is the last night here for both of us, would you care to join us for dinner tonight? Would you prefer the Steakhouse, or Frankie’s?”

Bianca indicated that she and Hugh would really prefer Asian fusion. They resolved to meet at Frankie’s at eight.

Hugh and Bianca were delighted to have been invited to dine with such an interesting, attractive , slightly older couple. Bianca indicated to Hugh that her chat with Meg had been rather raunchy, though she did not reveal every detail of the conversation.

In particular, Bianca did not reveal to Hugh that Meg had virtually hinted at the possibility of a partner swap. Bianca and Hugh had never participated in a swap, but had occasionally discussed the idea, and had fantasised about it together while fucking.

Their main interchanges with another couple had been with their friends, Charlotte and Rod. Two or three times the girls had removed their tops and bras over dinner, and there had been a little cock-groping afterwards. Once, while watching a steamy movie after eating, cuddling under a rug for warmth, Bianca had managed to give Rod a discrete hand-job. But that was as far as things went.

As they dressed for dinner, Hugh was delighted to see that Bianca had chosen to wear her rather slutty short navy blue dress. The neckline was low, slightly inappropriately so, brilliantly showcasing her wonderful cleavage. The straps were thin.

“You look quite the cock-magnet in that, my darling,” said Hugh, fondling his semi-erect dick provocatively as he emerged from the shower.

“Oh, I certainly hope so,” replied Bianca a little absentmindedly. As she brushed her hair, seeing her cleavage in the mirror, she became quite wet, fantasising about the prospect of Josh’s gigantic cock stiffening as he pulled her top down.

When they found their table, Josh and Meg had just started on a bottle of Veuve Cliquot. Meg’s attire was alluring in a slutty way. She was wearing a short red dress, featuring a scanty top with plunging cleavage barely covering her nipples and the outer aspects of her breasts.

Josh poured Bianca and Hugh a glass of champagne each. Hugh complimented him on his choice. “Special times warrant great bubbly,” said Josh, raising his glass. “Here’s to a great final night,” he added, as he stared unambiguously at Bianca’s beautiful cleavage.”

“I’ve taken the liberty of ordering Asian-style oysters,” announced Meg. “The dressing is light soya, ginger, sesame oil, and chilli. Make sure you have plenty, guys. We ladies are expecting the works tonight, hey Bianca?”.

Bianca gave a feisty chuckle. “Well, Hugh and I both love oysters. If their aphrodisiac properties are a real thing, it’s a nice bonus.” Bianca was sitting opposite Josh. As she leaned forward to pick up her champagne glass, she paused a little longer than necessary, so that she could relish the aroused appearance on Josh’s face, as he stared at the deep cleft between her lovely tits.

Their main dishes were uniformly delicious. Meg had Sticky Pork Belly. Bianca and Josh chose Honey-Ginger Baked Chicken. Hugh went for Crispy Shrimp with Lemon-Grass Sauce. They washed their food down with some quality New Zealand Pinot Noir.

The conversation was lively. They spoke about Asian travels. Meg related a raunchy anecdote about a Thailand trip with a female friend when she was a nineteen-year-old student. One night they had gone to a show where the main act was an athletic couple having live sex on stage in a variety of positions. The performance was an eye-opener for the two young students.

“The guy was hung like a stallion- even more so than you, my darling,” said Meg, affectionately rubbing Josh’s patently stiff cock through his trousers. “The finale featured him ejaculating over his partner’s lovely huge tits.

“My friend and I just had to go to a bar and pick up some guys. We went for two hunky, well hung Germans, Hans and Kurt. We took them back to our room, and each fucked them both. It was the start of a lifelong penchant for swapping partners,” said Meg, provocatively.

Eymy_Cutte1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eymy_Cutte1

By now, they had finished their meals. Josh didn’t bat an eyelid at his wife's filthy anecdote. The band had started up, so he asked Bianca to dance. Soon after, Meg took Hugh by the hand, and they too went to the dance-floor.

After some raucous rock tunes, the lights were dimmed, and the band moved on to a slower, softer number. Meg and Hugh moved close together, arms around each other and swayed slowly to the gentle music.

Hugh was aroused ,and briefly pushed his hard cock firmly against Meg’s pelvis. Embarrassed, and concerned that Meg may have been annoyed, Hugh promptly stepped back a little.

Meg lowered her hands from Hugh’s lower back to his buttocks, and firmly pulled his hardness against her pelvis again “Please leave it there, it feels great,” said Meg, grinding perceptibly from side-to-side against Hugh’s rigid dick.

“Believe me, your beautiful wife will be having one of the hugest cocks she’s ever likely to experience thrusting against her at this very moment. My husband hasn’t been able to stop talking about Bianca’s stunning tits since the first day he saw her take her top off at the pool. We’ve had several wonderful fucks this holiday, both often climaxing while Josh described how he’d love to suck your wife’s aroused, erect nipples.

“So while you continue to push your cock against me, I’ll just slide my tits against your wonderful pecs. I can’t tell you how wet I have been, looking at your muscular torso at the pool.”

The lights had been dimmed. Meg dropped a hand to Hugh’s groin, and briefly rubbed his erect cock through his trousers.

After the band’s final number, they went back to their table for a final drink.

Always the leader, Meg said, “OK guys, back to our suite for a lovely nightcap. We have a well-stocked selection.”

Back at their unit, Josh poured their preferred poisons. Hugh had a peaty Islay whisky. Josh had a vintage port. Bianca opted for a G and T. Meg had a Cognac. “Quality brandy is the ultimate aphrodisiac,” she announced to the group, briefly rubbing her crotch.

“It has been a sexy night,” Meg observed. “Bianca, these guys have been relishing our bare tits all week at the pool. We really should continue that theme.”

Meg slipped her top down to reveal her mature, dangling, scrawny breasts, nipples provocatively turgid.

Bianca delighted her aroused husband. Sitting next to Josh, she also pulled her top down. Her nipples were likewise unbelievably protuberant, begging to be sucked and pulled.

Meg dropped her hand onto Hugh’s lap. His cock was rigid. They watched as Josh and Bianca gently kissed. Josh cupped Bianca’s left breast in her hand. She moaned as he found her nipple, massaging it between his finger and thumb.

Bianca paused to take a sip of her drink. She drew in a sharp audible breath when she saw that Meg had pulled Hugh’s trousers down to his knees, and was firmly stroking his aroused cock.

Meg noticed Bianca’s reaction, and grinned lewdly. “It’s fine, darling,” Meg said to Bianca. “It’s a really lovely ambivalent feeling, the first time you see your husband’s cock slipping into another woman’s hungry mouth.”

Cupping Hugh’s balls in her right hand, Meg licked Hugh’s sensitive frenulum and knob for a few moments, and then took his dick in her mouth, and began sucking rhythmically.

Meg was right. Bianca felt in some senses annoyed that an older slut, fairly plain-looking, with rather saggy tits, could be assertively sucking her husband’s cock like this.

But this emotion was greatly outweighed by the arousal Bianca was experiencing. She could feel copious juices oozing from her cunt into her panties and onto the tops of her thighs. She reached for Josh’s massive bulge, then unbuckled his belt, and then unzipped him, all the while groaning ecstatically with every expert squeeze Josh gave to her taut nipples.

Meg sensed that watching this was making Hugh over-excited. It wasn’t part of the plan for him to climax just now, so Meg removed his dick from her mouth, and enjoyed rubbing her hands over Hugh’s magnificent biceps and pecs.

“In a few minutes, Hugh, you and I will adjourn to the bedroom, and I will fuck your brains out, preferably several times. We’ll leave your lovely wife here on the couch, to have her gushing cunt ravished by my over-sexed husband’s gigantic cock. He’ll give her a night she’ll always remember.

“But we’ll stay and watch for a few minutes. It’s an important part of your induction into the swapping lifestyle for you to watch the start of their sucking and fucking, don’t you agree?”

Lost for words, and wide-eyed, Hugh could only nod in agreement.

It was just as well that Hugh did agree with Meg’s proposal. Josh’s trousers and jocks had been discarded, and Bianca was quite expertly stroking and tugging Josh’s wonderful erection. It wasn’t just the length of Josh’s cock that blew Hugh’s mind. His girth was quite extraordinary, and Bianca was clearly delighted with both dimensions.

Meg took Hugh’s hand and steered it to her left tit. “Squeeze me while we watch, darling,” she directed Hugh, loving the feel of Hugh’s crafty digits on her engorged nipple.

She dropped a hand to Hugh’s rigid cock, and started to gently tug.

“That’s enough pissing about, you gorgeous slut,” said Meg to Bianca, affectionately. “You are obviously dying to get your mouth around my husband’s beautiful cock, so just fucking do it!”

Hugh groaned with arousal as he saw his lovely wife lower her head to Josh’s lap, and take his uber-cock between her lovely lips and into her mouth.

Meg eased the intensity of her tugging. “Easy, Tiger, she muttered. I’ll decide when you cum … and it’s not just yet.”

“Now go for it Josh,” she directed her husband.

Josh removed his gigantic dick from Bianca’s lovely mouth, and quite roughly pushed her onto her back. With a practised action, he ripped her panties off and pushed her legs apart.

Hugh was accustomed to Bianca having copious cunt-juice, but never as much as was now evident. He was delighted to see that there were streaks of juice trickling down the tops of her thighs.

Josh kneeled between Bianca’s spread legs, and rubbed his gigantic mushroom knob gently on her aroused clit. He then positioned it at her entrance, and rubbed his distended knob up-and-down between her labia, not quite entering.

“Oh, please!” sobbed Bianca.

Meg had resumed her firm, slow tugging. Hugh gasped with each skilled stroke.

Bianca screamed ecstatically as Josh finally rammed his long, thick cock into her needy pussy.

Meg continued her cock-pulling as Hugh incredulously watched his lovely wife taking thrusts of crafty varying intensity from Josh’s huge piston.

Hugh wasn’t able to last any longer. Josh paused briefly so that he and Bianca could watch Hugh ejaculate an immense load, in fact several sizeable spurts, over Meg’s feisty, slim dangling tits. Hugh’s climax was accompanied by a hearty, contented bellow.

Next, Meg took Hugh by the hand to the opposite couch, where Josh and Bianca had settled into some rhythmical fucking.

Josh and Bianca paused. Meg steered Hugh’s post-coitally floppy member towards Bianca’s mouth.

“Here, slut. I need your gorgeous husband to be hard again so that I can fuck him in the bedroom. He’ll soon stiffen up if his wife sucks him while she’s being rammed by my husband’s gigantic dick.”

As Josh pounded away in her aroused cunt, Bianca took her husband’s familiar cock into her mouth, and skilfully used her lips and tongue to quite promptly make him stiff again.

“Believe me, darling Bianca,” said Meg. “It’s one of life’s most erotic experiences, to suck your husband’s dick, while you are being fucked by a stud. It’s even more erotic if the stud’s wife is watching on, masturbating.”

Meg had shed her panties, and was standing next to Hugh, watching the action with a slutty leer on her face. Her short dress was tucked up, and she was gleefully rubbing her own prominent erect clit, occasionally moistening her finger with a dip into her sodden cunt.

Hugh’s cock remained delightfully erect. He and Meg went to the bedroom as planned.

Josh and Bianca had both been on the brink of orgasm for a while, so without further ado Josh intensified the depth, force, and speed of his thrusts so that they climaxed joyously and noisily together. They then decided to go down the corridor to Bianca and Hugh’s room, for some more fucking in the comfort of a double bed.

Meanwhile, the heat was turned up in Meg’s bed.

Meg had relished assertively orchestrating the initial performance, but now was delighted to have the gorgeous, muscular, blond architect lead the way.

Hugh started with plenty of naked, passionate kissing, pressing his body against Meg’s, so that she could relish his beautifully developed musculature. Hugh’s powerful biceps, pecs and quads were certainly well-defined, but not to the point of distortion, as was the case with many body-builders. Rather, he had the physique of an elite gymnast.

Nor was Hugh averse to some gymnastics in the cot. He gave Meg the first of the night’s several wonderful orgasms with a virtuosic sixty-nine. Meg had lost count of the number of males who had licked and sucked her responsive clit over the years, but she found Hugh’s tongue and lip technique to be quite elite. She loved his timing - he made her climax just as he came in her mouth.

His capacity to again become erect was also unusual. Soon hard again after their sixty-nine, Hugh fucked Meg in a variety of positions. They rotated through missionary, spooning, cow-girl, reverse cow-girl, and doggy techniques.

In each position, Hugh would sense when Meg was nearing orgasm, and dampen things down a little by removing his cock for a short time while they changed to a different mode. However, Hugh’s clever fingers seldom moved far from Meg’s aroused clit.

Meg was particularly delighted when Hugh deftly slipped his well-lubricated cock into her arse. Josh was a wonderful lover, but wasn’t much into anal. Like Hugh, Meg had learned to love the practice in her formative student years, but hadn’t had much in recent times.

Meg relished Hugh’s wonderful skills. As he fucked her anally he deftly continued to reach around to work on her clit. The moments of discomfort that accompanied deeper cock-thrusts into her arse were masked by carefully-timed increases in the intensity of Hugh’s clit stimulation.

Eventually it became too much. Meg roared as she experienced an intense climax. Hugh immediately followed suit. He always loved the taboo aspect of ejaculating into a woman’s anal canal - it added quite a frisson to the physical sensation of the climax.

Afterwards they lay side-by-side. Meg was curious regarding Hugh’s great technique. and how he had acquired it. She fondled his cock, initially flaccid, as he explained how had learned from the lovely Francesca as a young man.

“Thinking about Francesca’s beautiful, young, firm tits while you play with my older saggy pair seems to do the job for you,” commented Meg, as she felt Hugh’s resilient dick start to harden again.

“Try to imagine what the other two are up to, down the corridor. Josh loves titjobs. Can’t you just see his huge cock rubbing between your wife’s lovely big tits, before he shoots his load all over them?”

Meg grinned at how a little of this sort of chat promptly made Hugh’s cock rock-hard again. She sat up and straddled him, lowering her sodden cunt onto his aroused dick. Her slim tits dangled and swayed beautifully as she squelched up and down on Hugh’s excited pole.

Then she paused, and lowered her tits to Hugh’s face, so that he could pull and kiss and bite her aroused nipples. As he did so, Meg wriggled her impaled pussy on Hugh’s cock, and told him about her earliest experience of quality nipple stimulation.

“My mid-teen snogging occasionally featured some breast-petting, but until I met Pete, when I was seventeen, I thought that I was mainly exposing my tits on dates for the guy’s enjoyment. At twenty-one, Pete was my first significantly older boyfriend. I was still a virgin.

“Pete’s tit technique was out of this world. Just as you are doing at present, he would vary his nipple squeezing pressure, with fingers and teeth, from incredibly light touch through to at least slightly painful. I learned from Pete about the short-circuit from a woman’s nipples to her cunt, and I have activated it as often as possible since.

“Oooh that’s great Hugh .… Pull them both harder so that they protrude even more. It doesn’t matter if it hurts a bit. I want you to make them longer than you’ve ever made your lovely slutty wife’s nipples become.

“I’m looking forward to fucking my husband when we get home, and have him tell me about how your wife would wriggle her pelvis about when Josh pulled on her nipples with his teeth. Bianca will certainly be igniting her nipple-to-cunt pathway when Josh does that.

“Does it bother you that Bianca may prefer Josh’s nipple-biting to yours, young Hugh?” enquired Meg innocently, as she again started to slide up-an-down on Hugh’s cock.

Meg’s crafty dirty talk was again Hugh’s undoing. He climaxed with an almighty vulgar bellow.

But Hugh did maintain the presence of mind to continue to work-over Meg’s lovely elongated nipples. As she rode the remains of his erection, he steadily increased the traction he was applying, with thumb and forefinger, to each nipple, until their elongation was beyond belief.

“You filthy bastard,” shouted Meg, as she achieved a shuddering orgasm, pelvic muscles contracting, juices oozing.

As they relaxed contentedly in each other’s arms after that monumental fuck, Meg said to Hugh “I have a golden rule. I never screw a guy a second time if he hasn’t given my tits and nipples a great work over.

“Further, darling Hugh, from the time of your first couple of minutes at my tits tonight when I dropped my top, I decided that I was going to fuck you four or five times tonight. How’s that for an accolade for your nipple technique?

“Now let’s catch a little sleep, and then maybe finish with some rough-and-tumble.”

Along the corridor, Bianca and Josh were having their own equally debauched sexual marathon. Like Hugh, Josh had no trouble regaining an erection after climaxing, especially when Bianca moved things along with her propensity for enjoying the sensation of rubbing a huge cock between her stunning tits.

The pairing was a win-win. Josh couldn’t get enough of Bianca’s tits. Bianca couldn’t get enough of Josh’s cock. As Meg predicted, Bianca gave big Josh a quality tit job.

They fucked in a variety of positions. Bianca enjoyed Josh’s huge dick equally in her mouth or her perennially aroused cunt. Her enjoyment was enhanced by the fact that she really liked Josh as a person, as well as liking him as a great fuck.

Arousal for Bianca was also enhanced by knowing that along the corridor her beloved husband was experiencing the works with a very interesting, very experienced harlot, who was a master of dirty talk, and who happened to have the kind of quirky, pendulous, scrawny tits that Hugh found irresistible.

After their wonderful long night of screwing, Hugh and Josh returned to their marital bedrooms. They were both exhausted, and caught up on sleep for a couple of hours.

Bianca and Meg were hyped, and met by the pool for a light breakfast, and gallons of coffee.

“Thanks for lending me your wonderful husband,” said Meg. “You are a lucky girl, having an intelligent, muscular husband, who really knows his way around a girl’s nipples, clit, and anus."

“I asked him to finish with some ‘rough-and-tumble,’ and it was just great. Let me show you the wonderful mauling he gave to my tits.”

Meg lifted her tee-shirt. Her saggy boobs were covered with bruises and bite marks. Bianca felt a gush of juice from her already saturated cunt, totally aroused by the thought of Hugh having inflicted such a barrage.

Then Meg issued the invitation. “In four weeks' time, we will be having a topless dinner-party at our place with three or four like-minded couples. You and Hugh would fit in really well, so I hope you can attend."

“Unfortunately, many couples , including yourselves, live too far away to drive home. Most guests will have to stay overnight. Goodness knows what that could lead to!”

On the drive home, Bianca appraised Hugh of having accepted Meg’s raunchy invitation.

Then Bianca said, “That was a great weekend. We must come down to this resort again in a couple of months. We’ll invite Charlotte and Rod. I would think that after this weekend, and Meg’s dinner party next month, we’ll be well-equipped to steer our raunchy old friends in a certain direction. I do want to try Rod’s beautiful big cock properly.”

Published 
Written by mzay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments