Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Favorite Gift

"Harper enjoys an older man's cock at Christmas."

105
12 Comments 12
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

An hour after my parents went to bed on Christmas night, I crept down the hall past their closed door and then took the stairs, my steps swift and almost silent. I wore a pink babydoll nightie, which was way too skimpy for the end of December, but I knew I'd be getting hot soon enough.

I was home for winter break during my junior year of college. In just a few months, I'd turn twenty-one, so I was plenty old enough to know just what I wanted, and I was sneaky enough to get it. Tonight, I wanted Corbin, who happened to be a good friend of my parents. Corbin was also recently divorced and had planned to spend the holiday alone until Mom and Dad insisted that he come over for dinner. I was secretly thrilled when he agreed. He'd been too depressed over his failed marriage to join us for Thanksgiving last month, so Mom had sent me over to his house with a plate of food. Corbin was touched by the kind gesture, and after he invited me inside, I began shamelessly flirting.

He was a gentleman, pretending to ignore that I was throwing myself at him. I started to think he simply wasn't interested; I wasn't gorgeous, and while I'd kindly been called voluptuous in the past, I'd also been called (and less kindly) chubby. My large breasts got a lot of attention, but guys my age seemed far more interested in long, lithe bodies.

It turned out Corbin was plenty interested, and his resistance crumbled when I sidled up to him and stroked his cock through his pants. Even as he weakly protested, "Harper, we can't do this! Your parents will never forgive me," he lifted me onto the kitchen table. By the time he'd taken out his dick, I'd hitched up my dress, and he pulled down my panties so they dangled from my ankle.

And the man proceeded to give me the best fuck of my life! Granted, I'd had sex with only a few guys at college. I chose the shy, quiet ones, those who were desperate to lose their virginity. They liked me because I was patient with their fumbling, and quick with reassurance when they came almost immediately after entering me. "The second time's always better," I promised them. Once we were finished, they were so grateful, even sweet.

But Corbin was like a starving man whose hunger would only be sated by my pussy. He gathered a fistful of my long brown hair, pulling my head back so he could kiss and suckle my neck. And my God, how he lasted! He gave me my first vaginal orgasm, and after that, I was the one starving for him.

When he'd come over for Christmas dinner tonight, we'd both done our best to pretend as if nothing had happened between us. My parents didn't notice our furtive glances across the table. Later, everyone exchanged gifts. I was short on cash, so I'd crocheted a scarf for Corbin. It was soft and warm, and it brought out the blue in his eyes. He seemed delighted with it.

I gasped when I opened the present he placed in my lap. It was a white gold bracelet, which fit my wrist perfectly. Mom raised her eyebrows but only commented on how beautiful the gift was. I threw my arms around Corbin as I thanked him, letting my lips linger on his cheek for just a moment longer than I should have.

Then Mom made her famous Christmas punch, spiked with liquor, and I wasn't allowed to have any even though I was almost twenty-one. I pretended to grow bored and told everyone I was going to bed early, when the truth was, I couldn't stop staring at Corbin, and more specifically, his crotch. I was becoming carelessly blatant about it.

At a little before eleven, I was still awake, so I left my room and started down the steps, planning to get some water and sneak a sugar cookie from the kitchen. It was then I heard Mom say, "You've had a bit too much, Corbin. Just sleep right here on the couch."

"I'm so sorry," he replied. "I hate to take advantage of your hospitality." I realized as he spoke that he didn't sound drunk.

"Don't be silly!" Mom said.

"I'm just glad you enjoyed yourself tonight," Dad chimed in. "You definitely deserve a good time."

Oh, he definitely did, I thought. And that was why I returned to my room and waited an hour, making sure my parents were asleep before I changed into the nightie. I left my panties behind.

I found Corbin sleeping on the couch, his lips parted and his breathing even. The Christmas tree lights twinkled, adding a cheery glow to the otherwise dark room. As soon as I placed a hand on Corbin's shoulder, he stirred and released a sigh. Then he opened his eyes, staring up at me as if I were an illusion. His gaze swept over my nightie, lingering on my ample cleavage. "Harper, what are you doing?" he whispered.

"Opening my favorite gift," I whispered back. My grin was devious as I leaned to unfasten his pants. He was dressed in cords and a nice sweater, looking as gorgeous as ever. Though he was in his mid-forties, he had only a little bit of a paunch, so far avoiding the middle-aged spread. I'd felt his stomach when I slipped my hands under his shirt at Thanksgiving, while he was pumping away between my thighs. I found I liked that softness in his belly. His cock, on the other hand, had been plenty hard. Corbin's dark hair was still full, not thinning like Dad's, and he had just a smidgen of gray.

As I now slipped my hand inside his pants, he gasped, then circled his fingers around my wrist. I was wearing the bracelet he'd given me. "We can't do this here," he said.

Studying his face, I realized my hunch was correct; he wasn't at all drunk. Had he pretended to be so he could spend the night? "Of course we can," I told him. "We'll be quick about it, and I promise to be quiet."

He couldn't hide his own grin at that. "You weren't quiet at my house. I had you screaming, remember?"

I did, indeed. His cock wasn't all that long, but it was thick as fuck, and my screams were a mixture of pain and pleasure as he stretched my pussy. I remembered him saying how tight I was, and that he fucking loved it. Soon I was taking his cock with far more pleasure than pain, but my screams continued. "I'll be a good girl this time," I assured him. I continued stroking, feeling him grow hard beneath my touch. Even as his nervous stare drifted toward the stairs, he let out a faint moan.

Then Corbin seemed to lose his nerve. "Someone could wake up any time and come down here!" He tried to sit up, but I pressed a hand against his chest to stop him. Grasping the hem of my nightie, I lifted it slowly, revealing my thick, milky thighs and then my pussy, which had a neat triangle of hair covering my mound. "Oh fuck, baby!" he groaned a little too loudly.

"I'm so wet," I revealed in a breathy voice, "so ready for your cock!" I could feel my juice coating my inner thighs; by this point, I was practically dripping.

ClaireWarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaireWarner

That put an end to Corbin's protests. He hurried to stand and then pull off his pants and boxers, letting me see his strong legs and that thick cock. He was so much hairier than other guys I'd fucked, and I found I liked that as well. I wanted to cup his balls in my palm and feel their weight. I also wished he would take off his sweater, but I understood he wanted to be able to get fully dressed as quickly as possible if we heard approaching footsteps. That was the reason I left on my nightie.

"Lie down," Corbin told me in a firm voice. I quickly obeyed, lying on my back and resting my head on the pillow he'd been using. He moved to join me on the couch, kneeling between my spread legs. He was fully hard and ready, but instead of giving me his dick right away, Corbin slid the straps of my nightie from my shoulders, then lowered the bodice to expose my breasts. "My God, they're so beautiful," he murmured. "You're beautiful, Harper."

I smiled, as much a fool for compliments as anyone else. Corbin lowered his mouth to my left nipple and wrapped his lips around it, sucking eagerly. I ran my fingers through his hair, holding him close while my breaths came faster. I could feel his erection pressing against me, and my hips moved in response. Gathering my tits in his hands, he brought them together so he could lick and suck both nipples at the same time. I grew too noisy from being so excited, and Corbin pressed his lips to mine, his kiss hard. When our tongues touched, I sank back against the couch with a moan. I loved the way he kissed, as if my mouth was something he wanted to dominate.

Finally pulling away, he whispered, "Have you fucked anyone since me?" His stare was intent as he waited for my answer.

"No one," I swore, and that was also true. After Corbin had been inside me, I wasn't interested in anyone else. If I couldn't have his cock while I was at college, I'd settle for masturbating while fantasizing about it.

He smiled, clearly pleased. "That's a good girl, saving your pussy for me."

Before I could ask him to reward me with his dick, a sound like a creaking floorboard upstairs made us both freeze. We waited for what felt like ages, but no other noises followed. Again Corbin gazed down at me. "Fuck me!" I demanded. I wouldn't let him change his mind now.

Corbin didn't need me to say it twice. I'd told him before I was on birth control, and I'd also used condoms with everyone except him. We made no mention of them now as he took his cock in hand, then slid the tip between my pussy lips, coating his skin with my juice. He also grazed my clit, teasing it until I was writhing from sheer need. When I felt him at my entrance, I took a deep breath and gave a single nod.

He entered me slowly, but I still had to bite my lip to suppress a cry; my pussy was being stretched all over again. I figured my being so tight was an intense sensation for him as well, for he looked almost pained while his cock disappeared inside me inch by inch. "God, you feel so good!" he whispered, his breath hot on my face. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, and he began fucking me, his palms braced against the couch. While I whimpered with each thrust, Corbin planted a tender kiss on my mouth as if to soothe me.

He was gentle at first, but I could still hear how wet I was, and I gave silent thanks that I made so much natural lube. Corbin's face was flushed with his own arousal. It made me wonder how much he was restraining himself, being careful not to hurt me. It didn't take long before my pussy yielded to his cock without pain, and soon my hips rocked, matching his rhythm. My eyes locked with Corbin's. "One of my parents could come down here right now," I dared to whisper, flashing a grin. "They'd see you fucking me nice and deep, giving my cunt every inch of your dick!"

"Harper, don't," he warned.

But this talk excited me. "They'll find you thrusting away between my thighs, and they'll know their daughter is a slut for you, so desperate for your cock!"

"Fuck!" Corbin growled. My talk was exciting him, too. He began fucking me harder and faster until his body clapped against mine and my tits bounced.

"If they discovered us right now, you wouldn't be able to stop, would you?" I said, my voice quavering from the force of his thrusts. "You'd keep fucking me right in front of them until you filled my pussy with your cum!"

Corbin panted, driving himself inside me balls deep, again and again. I was close, so close now! My thighs shook while my moans joined his.

"Baby, I need to come inside you!" he pleaded.

The first time we fucked, Corbin had pulled out at the last moment and shot his semen all over my lower belly. This time, I wanted him to give my needy cunt every drop. "Give me your cum! Oh my God, I'm right there! Fuck, Corbin!"

He sucked in a breath as my pussy spasmed, rhythmically milking his cock. He looked crazed with lust, his thrusts growing brutal. It was exactly the way I wanted to be fucked, for it made my orgasm all the more powerful. I began shuddering, biting back a wail. Corbin pressed his face against my neck to muffle his own loud groan as he climaxed. My muscles kept contracting around his dick, drawing out my bliss. I felt Corbin tremble beneath my palms, and by the time he was spent, I was quaking and trying to catch my breath.

Corbin lowered his forehead to mine, and a drop of his sweat landed on my cheek. "I wish I could spend the whole night with you," he whispered. We shared a kiss, my tongue seeking out his. When he reluctantly pulled out, I asked him to grab some tissues from the box on the coffee table. Corbin surprised me by gently wiping between my thighs, cleaning up the cum seeping from my tender, well-fucked pussy.

Now we did hear footsteps above us. One of my parents had gotten up, probably to use the bathroom adjoining their bedroom. Corbin rushed to get dressed, and I was ready to sprint into the darkened den to hide if necessary. Only when the house was again quiet did Corbin draw me into his arms, planting a kiss on my hair and then my lips. "Thank you so much for tonight," he murmured. As he spoke, his hands cupped my breasts.

I smiled up at him, unable to suppress a moan at his touch. "Maybe on New Year's Eve, I can tell Mom and Dad I'm going to a party, but I'll stop by your place instead. Would you like that?"

Corbin fondled my nipples, making them harden. His grin was playful and oh so sexy as he said, "I'd love to be deep inside you when we ring in the New Year, Harper."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments