Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House Sitting With Christina

"I hope you can stay a while. I need a man's touch."

36
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

This happened in early spring 2012.

I was doing some work on my computer on a Saturday afternoon. I received a message on Yahoo Messenger from Christina.

"Hey babe, I'm housesitting this weekend. Do you want to come over tonight?" Christina said.

"Sure, I have a few things to do. I can be there by ten. Is that ok?" I replied.

"That's perfect. I hope you can stay a while. I need a man's touch," she said.

I replied, "Sounds great. Text me the address. I'll be there."

Christina was housesitting for her daughter. This was the same house where she gave me an amazing massage. I wrote a story about that called The Best Massage Ever. Her daughter's bed was huge and was a lot of fun to have sex on.

I got ready around nine that night. I took a shower and headed to Northridge. I arrived a little bit before ten. Christina let me in. We hugged and she started locking up the house. She was making sure that the dogs were in one particular room so that they wouldn't disturb us.

I went into the main bedroom. As I did several times before I took all of my clothes off. My cock was already semi-erect and I wanted Christina to see that when she came in. I also had just shaved my balls and groomed myself. I wanted her to notice that as well. I laid down on the bed, on my back, and waited.

Christina came into the room a few minutes later. She was wearing tight jean shorts and a tank top. I noticed when I came in that she had no bra on. I was fairly sure that she was wearing a thong, that was her usual choice in panties.

"Oh, you're ready. I don't even have to take your underwear off tonight," Christina said.

"I've been ready all afternoon. I can't wait to get in your panties," I replied.

Christina stood by the left side of the bed. She slowly and seductively pulled her tank top up and off of her. Her DD tits looked amazing as always. She tossed her shirt on the floor. Then she reached down and unbuttoned her jean shorts. She slid them down which exposed the white lacy thong that she was wearing.

Christina then got into the bed on her hands and knees. She crawled over to me and straddled me. It was as if we were going to do the cowgirl position but she was still wearing her panties. She put her hands on my chest and started dry-humping me. The crotch of her panties was smooth fabric and it felt great rubbing against my cock.

"Your panties are wet," I said.

"They were wet before you got here. I've been looking forward to this all day," she replied.

She kept slowly grinding her wet pussy on my cock.

Christina said, "Should we skip the foreplay tonight?"

I replied, "We can do foreplay anytime we want."

Christina slowly reached down and moved her thong to the side. My cock slipped right into her juicy pussy. We both moaned with pleasure at the same time. Her pussy felt great, it was always very wet. She slowly rode my cock as I reached up and played with her tits. Her hands were still on my chest. She was scratching me lightly with her nails. I was lightly pinching her nipples.

Christina started riding me faster. She was moaning loudly now and started cumming. Her body was shaking. I gripped her ass and legs tightly while she came on my cock.

"Wow, I usually don't cum so fast," Christina said.

"Let me eat your pussy. Sit on my face," I said.

Christina stood up and slid her thong down. Then she moved up close to my head and lowered her pussy right onto my mouth. She was shaven tonight. I usually preferred trimmed or natural. Christina had other sex partners though just as I did. One of them preferred her to be shaven. She always complained about how he never gave her oral sex.

I put my tongue right on her clit and started flicking my tongue back and forth on it. Then I'd take it in my mouth and suck it. She was riding my face. She'd move her hips back and forth slowly. I slowly put one finger into her pussy, then two. My fingers were so wet. I knew she loved ass play so I moved one finger back further and slowly worked it into her tight asshole.

"Oh fuck, I love that. I'm going to cum again," Christina said.

Christina never squirted with me but her pussy got noticeably more wet when she came. After she came I asked her to lay on her side. I moved in next to her and started fucking her from behind, on our sides. I had my right hand on the side of her head. She was sucking my index finger like it was a cock. It felt amazing. I had my left hand on her stomach. Her left hand was reaching back and holding onto my ass cheek.

I started getting close to cumming. Christina could sense that.

"Cum in my pussy," she said.

I started thrusting harder into her. She started moaning louder now. We started cumming together. It felt like I squirted a lot of cum into Christina. We lay in each other's arms for a bit. Then I pulled out of her and laid back on the bed.

"Do you think you can fuck me some more?" Christina asked.

"Yeah. Let me rest for a bit and we can do it again," I replied.

We chatted for a few minutes. I always wondered what would happen if her daughter found out. I wondered if there was a nanny cam.

"If there is then someone is getting quite a show," Christina said.

After a few minutes, Christina said "I'm going to make you rock hard again."

She started kissing my nipples. Then she made her way down to my stomach. Then she started sucking my cock. After some light and sensual sucking, she got on her hands and knees. She got in between my legs and started kissing the inside of my thighs. She made her way up to my balls and gently licked them.

lannajhonson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lannajhonson

"Can you pull your legs back for me? I want to get really naughty tonight," she said.

I knew what she meant. She wanted to rim me. We were both into doing that to each other. I always showered right before seeing Christina because of that. I pulled my legs back so that she could get to my asshole. She slowly started licking my balls down to my taint. Her tongue swirled around my taint and then she started flicking it over my asshole. Then she started making my asshole wet. I felt one of Christina's fingers pushing into me. She had long nails and didn't go too far.

With her finger in my asshole, she came back to my cock and started sucking it.

"Your cock tastes like my pussy and your cum. I love it," she remarked.

She went back to going up and down on my shaft. Not too fast, very sensually. She kept playing with my asshole at the same time with one finger.

"I think you're ready for more," Christina said.

She had me put my legs back down. She mounted me in reverse cowgirl. This was one of my favorites. Christina started slow but quickly built up speed. Her hands were tightly gripping my legs and knees as she rode my cock with pure aggression. She leaned back a bit and I put my hands on her tits. She was moaning with pleasure.

I was enjoying watching Christina's pussy going up and down on my cock. She leaned forward again and I decided to put my thumb in her asshole. She loved that and started cumming again. She came for what seemed like thirty seconds.

"Your turn to fuck me," Christina said.

I mounted her in missionary position. I started going pretty fast. I had already cum once, it would probably take a little bit for me to cum again. I kept pounding Christina's pussy. Her legs were wrapped around me tightly. I felt like a porn star, I was pounding her hard, and was lasting a while. Plus my cock was very hard. Finally, I felt it coming on. We must have been fucking for twenty-five minutes. Christina put her legs back down.

"Cum on my tits," she said.

I pulled my cock out of her at the last second and grabbed it. Fuck, it was so hard and wet. I started jerking my cock and shot my cum past Christina's tits. It went all over her face and hair. It even went past her head and got onto the headboard. It was one of the few times that I heard my cum splatter.

Christina didn't like her face being cum on but I didn't do it on purpose. I kept jerking it until I started getting soft. I hadn't cum this hard too often. The relief and satisfaction were amazing.

"I'm sorry. I didn't try to get it on your face. I made a mess. Please check the top of the bed before your daughter gets back," I said.

"It's ok. That was super hot. That was one of the best and longest times we've fucked. My pussy is going to ache for a few days," Christina said.

We were covered in sweat and cum. Christina suggested we step into the bathroom and shower together. That was a great suggestion. We washed each other off with hand towels. We were covered in soap suds. I washed Christina's back and ass. Then I washed her face, tits, and her pussy. Christina washed my back and ass. Then she squatted down and washed my cock and balls. I started getting hard again.

"Wow. You might be able to go again," Christina said.

After our shower, we dried each other off. Then we got back in bed.

I said, " That was the first time we've showered together."

Christina said, "What else haven't we done yet?"

"We haven't tried anal sex yet. We haven't had a threesome. We haven't taken any pics or videos of us fucking," I said.

"We've never masturbated for each other," she replied.

I had almost no inhibitions with Christina. Without any hesitation, I reached down and grabbed my cock with my right hand. I started slowly jerking myself off. I was looking right into Christina's eyes.

"Is this what you want to see?" I asked.

"Fuck that's hot," she said.

Christina started playing with her clit. She looked over at me and we kissed. Eventually, I put my arm around her and we fell asleep together.

We woke up at seven. I was cold. We were still naked and it was wintertime in Los Angeles. I hadn't planned on staying over. I wanted to get home and check on my cat. I got dressed as Christina put on a bathrobe and walked me to the door. I was also nervous about her daughter and family coming home.

To this day I wish that I had stayed longer. We probably would have fucked more that morning.

The next morning I got a message on Yahoo Messenger from Christina.

"I had a lot of cleaning up to do. Your cum was all over the headboard and wall. I hope my daughter doesn't notice," Christina said.

"I've been called a shooter a few times. I shot my cum about five feet during a massage," I said.

"You shot it far. Also, it hurts to sit down a little. My pussy is sore from us fucking so hard. I don't mind. I just thought that might turn you on," she said.

That made my cock hard just reading it. Luckily I was working from home today.

"I'm at work and can't do anything right now. Since you're at home would you cum for me? I'd love to think about that throughout the day," Christina said.

"I'll get started right now. Would you like a tribute?" I asked her.

"What is a tribute?" Christina asked.

"I'll print out a pic of you and cum all over it. Then I'll take a pic of that and send it to you," I said.

That's exactly what I did. Christina loved it. It was a hot way to follow up on one of our best fuck sessions ever.

Published 
Written by jamespm_1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments