Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Third Time With Christina

"No more condoms for us."

47
6 Comments 6
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"My third time with Christina. The second time was great but the third time is worthy of a story."

At this time in my life, I was having a lot of sex with around five women. I had a very strict rule about using condoms and that would all change on this day with Christina.

Christina texted me and asked if she could stop by for some fun on a Saturday afternoon. That sounded perfect to me. What a great way to relieve some stress from the week. She got to my place around 2 pm. I let Christine in and offered her a drink.

I returned to the main room of my guest house. Christina was leaning up against a cabinet of mine. She was slightly bending over it and was looking out the picture window. Her tight jeans were showing her ass off. I wasn't sure if she was doing it on purpose or not. I set our drinks down and moved up behind her.

I'm not usually all that forward. I'm always worried about things going wrong. I told myself that she was here to fuck. We had fucked twice before. So I decided to get up close behind her and start rubbing her ass cheeks. She liked it and even stuck her ass back toward me for more. I put my arms around her waist. I moved her hair aside and started kissing Christine's neck. I moved my hands to the front of her jeans and unbuttoned them. Then I slowly slid her jeans down and helped her take them off.

I was on my knees helping Christina take her jeans off. Right in my face were these amazing see-through black panties that she wore for me. She knew I loved sexy panties. Her beautiful ass cheeks were visible right through them. I moved my hands up to her hips and started kissing her ass through her underwear. Then I started sliding the panties down. I began licking her ass, she bent over and spread her cheeks so I could get in deeper.

On our second time, she had given me an amazing rim job. I was now happy to be returning the favor. Christina was spreading her ass cheeks with both hands as I tongued her asshole. She was moaning with pleasure as I flicked my tongue over her tight asshole. I lightly touched her pussy with two fingers. She was getting very wet.

Christina said, "let me get the rest of my clothes off."

She took her blouse off and then her bra. Her tits were amazing. As I was taking my clothes off she moved in and started kissing me.

"That was a really hot way to start things off," Christina said.

Since the first time we were together I had bought a new couch. I now had a futon and it was in bed mode. Christina laid down on the bed and spread her legs. I got in between her legs and started licking her pussy. I spread her pussy lips apart and worked on her clit for a long while. As I flicked my tongue over it I was using two fingers to hit her g-spot.

She came several times and then asked me to lie down on my back.

She started giving me an amazing blowjob. Christina was working up and down on my shaft. Then she began licking my balls and further down. She asked me to fold my legs back so that she could get to my ass. As I did that she began giving me another amazing rim job. She would run her tongue over my asshole while either playing with my balls or jerking my cock off. She had me bring my legs back down and sucked my cock for a few more minutes.

"Please fuck me," Christina said.

I went to my bathroom and returned with a condom. Christina looked disappointed. This had come up the second time we got together but I still used a condom. Today it was going to be a problem.

"Do we have to use that?" Christina asked.

I said, "I'm pretty strict about using them. I don't want to take any risks."

Christina replied, "I'm fifty-six, I had my tubes tied long ago. I went through menopause almost ten years ago. Are you worried about me getting pregnant?"

"Mostly that's what I'm worried about," I replied.

Christina said, "I'm not one of those younger girls trying to trap you. I just hate condoms. We're both clean with no STDs and I can't possibly get pregnant."

I reluctantly agreed to not use the condom.

Christina saw that I was worried and she got up onto her knees and hugged me. Then she kissed me.

"You're going to love it. When you're ready to cum just let it all go deep inside me," Christina said.

TalianaRoyce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TalianaRoyce

Christina then said, "You can also pull out and cum on me if you want, just like in porn."

I was starting to like this idea. Many girls I had been with would not have liked a guy cumming on them. Some would have been very angry over that.

"If you do pull out I like it on my tits, ass, pussy, or my stomach. Please don't shoot it on my face or in my hair," Christina said.

"OK, I'll try to keep that all straight," I said.

"Give it to me from behind," Christina said.

Christina turned around and bent over. She grabbed a pillow and put her head down on it. My cock had gone a little soft with all of the talking. She reached back and guided it into her wet pussy.

"Don't worry, you'll be hard again in no time," Christina said.

Her pussy felt amazing and so much better with no condom. I could feel how wet she was now. My cock grew fully erect very quickly. I started pumping Christina's pussy but it felt too good.

"When you're about to cum stop fucking me and hold it back. Wait until it passes and then start fucking me again. You'll be able to control it soon," Christina said.

Christina was twenty-one years older than me. She must know what she's talking about, I thought to myself.

The sex felt so good but I'd have to stop sometimes and tighten my sphincter muscles when I'd start to orgasm. Then it would pass. After a few times, it got easier. Christina then wanted to ride me.

"Tell me if I need to stop," Christina said.

As she passionately rode me I stopped her a few times and held back an orgasm. I was getting used to this feeling more now. In the past, if I started having sex with no condom I'd put one on when I got close to cumming. That would stop it and then we could continue. Plus the condom dulled the feeling down a lot.

This was different and I'd need this new strategy with Christina.

Christina then turned around and rode me in reverse cowgirl. I loved watching my cock go in and out of her pussy. I put my thumb up against her asshole and lightly pushed it in. Christina moaned with approval.

Christina stopped and laid down on her back. We'd been fucking for a while.

"Let's do missionary," she said.

As I slid my cock into Christina's pussy she wrapped her legs tightly around my lower back. I was slowly pumping her and we were deeply French kissing each other.

"Listen, I want you to cum in me. When you're ready push your cock in me all the way. Shoot it all deep in me, don't be afraid," Christina said.

We kept slowly fucking with passion. I had stopped myself so many times it seemed hard to cum. Finally, I started to orgasm and Christina started to cum with me.

"Give it to me," she said.

It felt like I was cumming for a long time. Eventually, I could feel my cock squirting my cum into her.

"Fuck, that feels so good," Christina said in between moans.

After we had both finished we lay in each other's arms for a while.

"Wasn't that the best?" Christina asked.

I replied, "It was amazing, I have to admit."

"No more condoms for us. Please use them with whoever else you're seeing. I'll do the same," Christina said.

I agreed to that.

Christina then said, "Maybe next time we can try anal. You can cum deep in my ass."

Christina stood up to get ready to leave. My cum started dripping out of her pussy.

"Do you need a towel?" I asked.

Christina quickly grabbed her see-through panties. As she was pulling them up my cum was dripping into the crotch of them.

"No. Your cum is going to drip into my panties and is going to turn me on all day long. My pussy will be wet for hours. I'll be thinking about us all day long until I have to take them off," she replied.

We kissed each other goodbye and agreed to do it again very soon. This was the first of many cream pies I'd give Christina over the next few years.

Long after I had moved away Christina would mail me her panties and ask me to jerk off into the crotch of them. I'd cum in her panties, seal them in a bag and send them back to her.

Published 
Written by jamespm_1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments