Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It May Never Happen - Part 3

"Sally and Jim continue their affair and discuss the future"

59
7 Comments 7
1.9k Views 1.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Although they had been friends and part of the same social circle for about thirty years and fancied each other for most of that time, sixty-one-year-old Sally O'Rourke and sixty-year-old Jim Reed had only just started having sex together.

The reason for that was mostly that they were both married to other people, Sally to Pete and Jim to Sue, but a chance remark from Sally to Jim, and his response, led to them discovering that both of their marriages were sexless, although Sally and Jim were still very keen on sex.

The solution seemed to be to have sex together, and they did that on the day of the revelation, and again two days later.

They had already mentioned the possibility of setting up a home together, but for now, they wanted and needed their affair kept secret.

They had no way of contacting each other secretly, using the landline telephone or even the existing mobiles were dangerous in case one of their spouses answered or saw a text. Email contact was out too because although they both had access to laptops, neither had a private email address.

Sally had already suggested they acquire a couple of pay-as-you-go mobiles and just use them to text each other, keeping them switched off or on silent, and certainly secret. She took action and got two phones, now it was a question of getting Jim's to him.

Visiting Jim's house was not a problem as such, she got on well with Sue, but she had visited a few days before, officially to catch up with Sue and Jim, but really to arrange for Jim to visit her the following day for what was to be their second fuck. Visiting again now was more difficult.

Jim going to Sally's house was easier, that was where they had had their two sex sessions because her husband was often out. He had a part-time job, although the hours were unpredictable, and was also frequently out for other reasons.

Jim was as keen to spend time with Sally as she was with him, but she was naturally a more proactive type of person. Jim did decide to go to Sally's house in the hope that her husband was not there, he was not going expecting to have sex, just to see her.

Jim got on as well with Pete O'Rourke, as Sally did with Sue, but as he approached the house, he hoped that Pete was not there.

"Hey, so good to see you," said a delighted Sally, when she answered the door.

"Great to see you, are you on your own?" responded Jim.

"Pete is out, but he will be back in about half an hour, come in," said Sally, stepping aside to let Jim enter.

They had a long kiss, and some caressing, but knew that that was as far as they could go right now.

"I just so wanted to see you," said Jim.

"Yeah, I have been longing to see you," said Sally, who had not seen Jim since he left her house after they had fucked four days before.

"When can we get together again?" asked Jim.

"Not sure yet...oh, just remembered, I got us a phone each," said Sally, excitedly.

"Great, what do I owe you?" replied Jim.

"Oh, we can sort that another time but I have put my number in it and put ten pounds in it," said Sally, giving Jim his phone.

"Sally, tell me how much I owe you," said Jim.

"Tell you what, I will pay for these phones and you treat me to a meal when we get a chance to have one," said Sally, who although she no longer worked, did have some money of her own independent of her husband.

"Okay, it would be great if we can have a meal one day, or better still, a night in a hotel," said Jim, getting ambitious.

"A night in a hotel would be awesome; at least now that we have these phones we can plan things," said Sally.

They kissed again, they would both love to go to Sally's bedroom right now, but with Pete due back very soon, that was not a possibility.

"I would offer you a coffee, but you would then probably still be here when Pete gets home, it is up to you," said Sally.

"I treasure every minute that I have with you, but probably best if I go; it was good to see you again," replied Jim.

"Okay, we can send each other tests, but remember to not let Sue know about your new mobile," said Sally.

"I will only switch it on when I am alone, so it might be a while before I reply to any texts from you," responded Jim.

They kissed once again, and then Jim left. At least now they could stay in touch much easier.

When Jim got home, Sue was watching television as usual, so he went upstairs and switched on his new mobile, just in case. To his delight, there was a message from the only person that knew his number.

Missing you, longing to make love to you again xxxx

Jim replied although he knew that Sally would probably now have her mobile switched off because Pete was probably home by now.

Missing you too, I want you so much xxxx

Over the next couple of days, they texted each other quite frequently, some of the texts very raunchy, although there were often long delays before any replies were seen. Then Sally was able to text some good news.

Hey, Pete is going to be out all day tomorrow, do you fancy spending a few hours in bed with me? xxxx

Sally had sent the text late in the afternoon but it was another two hours before Jim saw it and replied. Sally had her phone switched off when he did so, but her face lit up when she switched her phone back on.

Yes, I would love to. Tell me what time and I will be on your doorstep with my stiff cock out of my trousers for you. xxx

Sally laughed out loud when she read the reply, she was on her own upstairs, and she typed a response.

Haha, better not do that or Sheila next door might get jealous, but any time after ten in the morning would be good. See you then, I need one of your fuckings xxxxxx

Jim eventually saw Sally's message and texted back, knowing that his lover might not see his response for a while.

I will be there, and we will have a great fuck xxxx

Neither Jim nor Sally slept too well that night, they were both longing for ten the next morning to come around so that they could be together again. Jim told his wife that he was going out and would be out for several hours, Sue was not bothered, she had her television viewing for the day planned.

As usual, Jim parked a short distance away from Sally's house, rather than directly outside. He arrived at Sally's front door looking forward to a few hours with his lover.

Sally opened the door looking incredibly sexy. She had a shortish, for her age, black skirt on, along with a white blouse. Her lips were glistening with lipstick, although it was not overdone, and she also had just the right amount of eye shadow above her very sexy eyes.

"Fuck, you look good," said Jim, as Sally closed the door with him inside.

"Thank you," said Sally sexily, before their lips met for a long passionate kiss.

Sally could feel Jim's cock hardening against her, she also felt his hands on her arse over her skirt.

"Let's get upstairs," said Sally breathlessly, when the snogging finished.

They scrambled upstairs, stumbling over the stairs in their urgency.

Sally turned and undid Jim's trousers as soon as they were in the bedroom, they had not fucked for several days and both of them were needing it now.

Jim undid Sally's blouse, and Sally managed to get Jim's trousers down to his thighs and her hand on his rigid penis through his underpants. They kissed again, whilst both fumbling trying to get the other's clothing off.

Sally had now managed to get Jim's underpants to below his erection and she had his stiff penis in her hand as Jim undid Sally's skirt and had that dropping to Sally's feet.

Jim fingered Sally's wet cunt through her knickers, as Sally wanked his cock.

"Oh god, I can't wait, fuck me now," said Sally, letting go of Jim's cock and removing her knickers.

Jim hurriedly took off his trousers and underpants and moved towards Sally who was now on her back on the bed with her arms out to welcome him. They both still had clothes on their upper bodies, but the important parts were bare.

Jim got onto the bed, and Sally's right hand guided his stiff cock into her needy cunt, they both groaned as his phallus slid into her.

"Oh yes, mmmm, so good," acknowledged Sally, as Jim's penis went deeper.

They very soon got up to a fast fucking speed, any thoughts of slow lovemaking long gone.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," shouted Sally, as Jim fucked her to her first orgasm of the session.

Jim kept going, but the sex was so frantic and exciting and he was so turned on, that he was struggling to hold off his ejaculation. He managed to make Sally orgasm once more before he spurted his cream into her.

LiyaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiyaKim

"We were both in need of that, weren't we?" smiled Sally, when their post-fucking breathing was under control.

"We certainly were," confirmed Jim, as his penis softened inside his lover's cunt.

Jim withdrew and lay beside Sally, they were both hopeful of another fuck before Jim had to leave, this one had been wonderful but quick so Jim might have enough recovery time to be able to manage another one.

"Saturday is going to be difficult, not being able to touch you," said Jim a little later, referring to the forthcoming weekend when Sally and Pete, Jim and Sue, and three other couples from their circle were going to a dance.

"Yes it will be difficult for me too, but it is best that we keep this a secret for the moment," replied Sally.

"Yeah, I understand that, but I will be longing to have a sexy slow dance with you," said Jim.

"But if we did, people might suspect because we have never danced slow together before," said Sally, which was true, although they had done some quicker stuff to sixties and seventies music.

"If we leave it until late in the evening, the others will probably be too pissed to notice," said Jim.

"Yeah, and we will both probably be too pissed to try," laughed Sally, there was usually a lot of alcohol consumed by all at these dances.

Sally got off the bed to go to the bathroom, and Jim's eyes were on her substantial bare arse below the blouse that she was still wearing. Jim had paid some attention to Sally's arse the second time that they were together for sex, including spanking it, and he fancied paying more attention to it on this visit.

"No point in having these on," said Sally on her return from the bathroom, taking off her undone blouse and her bra.

"I think I will join you," said Jim, sitting up to take off his shirt that had got a bit sweaty during their fuck.

Now both naked, they had a kiss and cuddle. Sally found herself lying on top of Jim, and they giggled as he pawed her bare arse. Jim's cock was not yet stiff, but he had hopes of it getting stiff enough for more sex with the woman that he was in love with.

"It is not fair, we belong together," said Jim, lamenting the fact that they were both married to someone else.

"Oh Jim, I know, you are on my mind all of the time," replied Sally.

"So what are we going to do about it? Tell Pete and Sue what we are doing?" said Jim, his hands kneading Sally's buttocks.

"I don't know, I have no idea how Pete would take it, or how your Sue would," said Sally.

"No, nor do I, but being apart when we both long to be together is killing me," said Jim.

"Me too baby, but we need to think it all through before we do anything drastic," responded Sally.

They kissed some more, still with Sally on top.

"I don't think I ever enjoyed sex with Pete as much as I do with you," said Sally, after the latest kissing stopped.

"It was never as good as this for me with Sue," said Jim, who like Sally had two offspring now aged in their thirties.

Sally moved off Jim and lay beside him on her front, intentionally or otherwise inviting him to play with her arse. Jim wasted no time in taking up the invitation.

Jim started by gently running his hand over Sally's buttocks, feeling their roundness.

"I love your arse, Sally," said Jim, although she had already got the impression that he did.

"Thanks, Pete never took much notice of it," replied Sally, enjoying having her bottom felt.

"Sue never liked me touching her bum, even in the days when we had regular sex," said Jim.

"Well, you can touch my bum as much as you like, sweetheart," said Sally, as Jim started kissing her buttocks.

"Mmmm, and kiss it," added Sally.

Jim then fingered Sally's arse crack, causing her to tremble in sexual excitement.

"You do like having your arse played with, don't you?" said Jim, happily.

"I do when you do it," said Sally, tensing as Jim kissed her right buttock near her arse crack, he had made her cum by licking her arse crack the last time they had sex.

As Sally suspected he would, and wanted him to, Jim slightly parted her buttocks and started licking her arse crack.

"Oh fuck, " murmured Sally, knowing that she would soon be having a great cum if Jim kept going.

Jim did keep tonguing Sally's arse crack, and Sally did what she did the previous time, violently humping the bed as she came.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," wailed Sally, as her lover made her cum with arse play.

"Fucking hell Jim, you drive me wild when you play with my arse," said Sally, once she had calmed a bit.

"Yeah, I noticed that," laughed Jim.

"Oh baby, we have to find a way to be together more often," said Sally.

"Or permanently," responded Jim.

They both lay thinking, wondering how they could make what they both want actually happen.

There was still quite a lot of time before Jim needed to think about going home, he had said that he would be out for several hours and Pete was not due back for a long while yet.

They lay naked in bed and came close to falling asleep, which might not have been a good idea.

A little later, Sally had wanked Jim to full erection so sleep was no longer a possibility.

"As you like my arse so much, do you want to fuck me from behind?" smiled Sally.

"That would be good," said Jim, so Sally got onto her knees and lowered the upper part of her body onto the bed, her arse was raised and her cunt was wet.

Jim knew that Sally was wet, and he decided to make her wetter. First, he ran two fingers up and down her offered arse crack.

"Oh fuck Jim, fuck," said Sally softly, she had never known sexual arousal like this in her life.

Jim then positioned his erect cock against Sally's arse crack and moved that up and down.

"Stop fucking teasing and fuck me, please fuck me," said an agitated Sally.

"Oh, you want a fucking, you should have said," laughed Jim.

"Get on with it you bastard, stick your lovely cock in my cunt and fuck me," said Sally, swaying her arse provocatively.

Jim was more than ready to oblige, he positioned his penis against Sally's cunt lips and eased in.

Jim had gained in confidence with his lovemaking since the first time that he and Sally fucked, he had been concerned about cumming too soon on that occasion, although his fears were shown to be unfounded.

Jim moved his cock slowly in and out of Sally, looking down and loving the view that included Sally's arse and arse crack.

Sally was enjoying this, but willing Jim to speed up a bit.

Jim continued the slow shafting for a while, and then surprised and excited Sally with a sudden increase in pace, he was now fucking her fast.

"Shit, fuck, cumming, fuck, fuck," yelled Sally, as Jim's penis moved rapidly in and out.

Jim was loving the sensations that his penis was feeling as it got wanked by Sally's cunt, he was getting close to ejaculation.

Sally's next orgasm and Jim's ejaculation coincided exactly, Jim's cock spat semen as Sally's cunt flooded.

They both came hard and long before Sally straightened her legs and slumped on the bed, Jim laying on her back with his softening cock still just inside her.

"Wonderful, amazing," said Jim, as his penis slipped out of Sally.

"Fucking sensational," said Sally.

They cuddled for a while, before showering. Soon Jim would have to leave.

Jim got dressed, his shirt had got sweaty when he still had it on for their first fuck of the day, it would need to go in the wash basket when he got home.

"I suppose the next time we see each other will be at the dance," said Sally, referring to the dance that she and Jim along with their spouses and three other couples were going to in a few days.

"Yeah, I am a bit torn about that, I usually love the dances but seeing you but having to keep our distance will be so challenging," said Jim.

"I think after the weekend we need to do some very serious talking, what we have is great but we both want and need more," said Sally.

"Yes, I agree," said Jim.

They knew that they were running out of time, they had another long passionate kiss and then Jim left.

They would be seeing each other again soon, but not in their preferred circumstances.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments