Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next day flew by. Lady Penelope was surprisingly nervous and yet excited at the thought of taking part posing in her first adult film. Butterflies were doing summersaults in her stomach as she got ready in her bedroom. Once she was ready, she made her way to the main drawing room which had been adorned with a replaceable patterned linoleum and two large area rugs. The furniture was in matching sets, which included several coordinating pieces. Two armchairs, a rocking chair, a side chair, and assorted accent tables. An upholstered Davenport sofa was the main attraction. Oil lamps brightened the room providing an overall ambient light.

Seeing the entire cast assembled, including Shaft with a newly shaven chin, her heart raced thinking about the full-blown orgy. The male actors were all twenty-somethings, and a doubt entered her mind as to whether they would welcome a desperate middle-aged to old lady to fraternize with. As nervous as she felt, she knew her natural talents would see her through.

"Here she is."

Lady Penelope made a dramatic entrance, dazzling all in attendance in her sage satin evening gown and kimono. Typical of the era, the dress had a distinctive flapper style drop waist and wide necklines paired with the pin tuck detailing and flowing panels. Naturally, she wore no underwear beneath. The most striking addition was the bob wig that covered her fair hair, except in this case, it was brown. All eyes fixed on her as she walked to the center of the room.

"Wonderful! This is going to be great!"

Hugo gushed as Shaft ran here and there arranging angles and lighting.

"So, we've all read the script. Lady Penelope is Violet, the Dowager Countess and the matriarch of the family and this is her 50th birthday, and the anniversary of the late Earl's death. She wants to get laid by lots of men and women. I know it's all bollocks but this stuff sells. In addition, we have Pussy Malone as Edith, and Jenny Tull as Mary. Got it? Right, let's go."

The lights lit the room as the gathered cast all looked in the direction of Penny. Remembering her brief lines, she spoke in an educated, cut-glass accent.

"How wonderful of you all to join with me to celebrate my birthday tonight. I am reminded of my dear, beloved Patrick, whom I miss terribly. Especially in ways of the flesh. In honour of our marriage and my own special day, I invite you to join me in tribute and get down on it!"

The tall and buxom woman surveyed her audience. She already knew the first names of most of the group. The exception was Jenny and Pussy. These were new arrivals. She greeted the others with a polite nod, and then Penelope shed her kimono and stood tall as she let her gown whisper to the rug at her feet. As she stood there in front of the group in the nude, she smiled to herself as a dozen eyes looked her up and down. Any nerves quickly vanished, and any inhibitions all but disappeared.

It was obvious to everyone that the Lady was in fact a spectacular beauty. Her colossal rosy tipped breasts topped a surprisingly flat stomach that showed just a hint of stretch marks. Her slender pins led the eye to her pair of plump buttocks, and as she put her weight on her left foot, her juicy pussy mound protruded from the apex of her upper thighs, her pink gash just visible from her yellowish pubic thatch.

"Zoom in."

The camera duly documented every detail of Her Ladyship's form, moving down her body from her wholesome breasts to her plump sex, the outer labia of which exposed the deep pink of her inner lips beneath her almost transparent golden pubes. Already her female juices and additional lubricant displayed a sheen of sexual arousal. The camera zoomed out to capture the full beauty of her natural beauty. She had aged well and looked even better than she ever had, like a maturing fine wine. She looked proudly into the lens and moved her hand to her mons, teasing her quim with her fingers and smiling timidly. There wasn't a man or woman present she wasn't ready to fuck, and it showed.

"Strip, folks."

Taped jazz music of the golden era piped up as the fun began. Neil was already stiff, and it didn't take much for Jenny, the girl in the wavy brown wig, to drop to her knees to suck him off. Meanwhile, the blonde Pussy Malone started making out with Aerial Bender, their tongues intertwining as they fondled each other's bodies. Carey was now kissing Kiki and playing with her breasts as the black woman pressed her face into Carey's sweet snatch. Penny watched everything at once, her blur-grey eyes flitting here and there, desperately trying to take it all in.

"Don't forget me, boys."

Her Ladyship spread her hands and Neil and Bender looked up. The voluptuous gentlewoman dropped down onto the Davenport and was immediately joined by the two stunt cocks. The old-time jazz music filled the room and Penny hummed pleasantly as she fisted the studs, jerking them until she had two very big, and very hard cocks in her hands.

"Just look at these two yummy things!" she cooed as she stroked the thick shafts.

Although Neil was nicely endowed and large, Aerial Bender had a thicker joystick and was uncircumcised. She lowered her head to his cock and took his tapered top between my lips, still wanking Neil off as she did so. After she tasted the one, she turned to the other and slobbered over the smooth cock head of the actor. She relished the manly aroma and her nostrils flared as she inhaled that unique scent of a man. With her wet tongue, the MILF made flickering circles around the head of the veiny beast and moaned audibly as she became aware of the camera intruding.

"I do apologise. I forgot we were filming."

Shaft, now naked and half erect, came up behind the cameraman.

"Good work, M'Lady. Can you twist your face so that you look directly into the lens as you suck each off?"

Ever the consummate lover, Her Ladyship tilted her head as she gripped Bender's fuck pole and licked him. She then opened wide and took him into her mouth, sucking on half of his length as she drooled out of the corners of her tightly closed lips.

"That's it! Nice! Suck him! Suck that cock!"

Shaft was hugely impressed as he watched the wealthy socialite behave wantonly, sucking more and more of the immense dick in her mouth and down her throat. Penny merely shrugged. She knew that she was an accomplished cocksucker, and was proud of the fact.

"Can you open your legs for a close-up?"

With her fists clenching two rampant poles, Lady Penelope thrust her loins up and parted her legs to show off her tingling cunt.

"Man, look how wet you are!" he said as the camera lingered on her gash.

Penny thought back to how sexually deprived she had become since the passing of her husband. How she had embraced her fantasies of wild and unattached sex to fulfill her long-dormant sexuality. And now here she was with two cocks at her disposal, and being filmed to boot!

"How about this?"

She surprised all by bringing Neil's erection level with Bender's. Holding the two shafts in her hands, she pushed them together so they were touching. Then, she casually started to lick them both a the same time! Running her darting tongue over the heads of both cocks until.

"Fuck me! A double header!"

The director watched amazed as Penelope opened her mouth as wide as possible and took as much as possible of their two helmets into her mouth.

"God, that looks so obscene!" Shaft hissed as Penny moaned and dribbled copious amounts of spit down her chin.

She finally came up for air, gasping and panting as she relinquished the men.

"I just need a couple of minutes."

"No problem."

Aerial Bender got up and sat down in an armchair. Carey Cummz climbed onto his lap and sank down onto his blunt instrument. She began to bounce on him with relish with her head on her shoulder and her lip pouting for the camera.
Kiki pushed Neil down onto the rocking chair and devoured his prick with her juiced-up pussy. As she straddled him, impaling her cunt on his rigid shaft, he used his feet to start the chair rocking. They both laughed as they went at it, the chair moving beneath them as he plowed up inside her.

"That looks fun," remarked Lady Penelope as she watched the naked black beauty rocking up and down on the fellow's cock, moving faster and faster as he manipulated the curved legs of the teak seat.

Carey lifted herself off of Neil and positioned herself on her hands and knees on the carpet. With her bottom raised high, he got behind her and slid right up into her muff. Now Penny was mesmerized. Neil's cock, only minutes before down her throat, was now reaming the cunt of the actress. He was fucking her beautifully from behind and Her Ladyship became acutely jealous. How she wanted his cock slamming into her snug quim.

Shaft now stepped out from behind the camera and had Jenny Tull pinned against a wall with her feet off the ground as he fucked the daylights out of her. She shrieked as she clung to him, and Penny focused on his tight butt as he thrust up into her with huge pelvic lunges. So much to see, she mused as she saw Pussy Malone stretched out on the carpet with Carey between her legs and feasting on her snatch. Neil was lying by her head with his cock sliding down her throat. The frustrated MILF watched them for a few moments and then she acted.

"Eat me up."

Kiki nodded and sashayed over to Her Ladyship with rolling hips and bouncing buns.

"As you wish."

Penelope put her index finger to her right cheek and placed her foot up on the front of the Davenport, excitedly displaying her golden beaver.

"Lick me," she repeated, offering herself to the dusky-skinned porn star.

In a trice, Kiki was all over her like a rash, lapping away her exposed slit with vigorous swipes. She really knew how to use that tongue of hers and dragged it over her damp yellow curls and inner thighs. The veteran actress surprised the MILF by lifting her leg up so that she could reach under to stab at her anus with her pointed tongue.

"Oh, fabulous!" said the fifty-two-year-old blonde as she peered down to see the bobbing head of the woman beneath her.

She licked her cheeks, then snaked her tongue into the greasy crack there. Penny could feel how moist and sticky her loins were as Kiki pushed her face right in. Her cunt dripped profusely as Kiki worked her tongue as far into her anal passage canal as possible. Then, with a sticky face, she moved to the older woman's clit and nibbled on the hard bud. Penelope's sweat and fanny juice-soaked pussy was aglow as Kiki brought her to a much-needed climax. The sheer depravity of it all was utterly thrilling, and all of it on film!

"Now, you."

Kiki stretched out on her back horizontally on the sofa and spread her legs. Penny dived in and studied the fiery red inner folds of the Jamaican female before she began to lick her out. From anus to clit. While she did this, Aerial Bender smothered her nates from behind. Her rear end was big and round, and the pink lips of her pussy protruded just a bit between the magnificent orbs. The way she was bent over left nothing to the imagination and he and wedged the head of his rampant tip against her sopping muff. She stopped licking Kiki a moment and sighed heavily as she welcomed her first cock of the orgy. The man's cock was bigger than the average guy and she grit her teeth as she took in the first six inches of his monster cock in one go. With his hands around her slim waist, he forced every remaining inch of his shaft inside her, and Penny groaned out loud as she was pumped mercilessly.

"Yes!" she hissed as she felt his rigid shaft fill her up. "Fuck that pussy, my man!"

He started fucking her alright, ramming in and out of her at a rate of knots. From the corner of her eye, Penny saw Shaft come up to Kiki and cock slap her on the cheek. She took him into her mouth and sucked on him loudly, dribbling and gnashing her teeth at the same time.

"You getting all this?" Shaft asked without looking up.

"Sure thing, guvnor."

Lady Penelope looked up from Kiki's greasy cunt with a glazed expression. The salacious hussy was now in a four-way fuck. Bender fucking her as she ate out Kiki, who hoovered Shaft's massive dick into her hungry mouth. Neil stood and watched, fisting his cock and licking his lips. He took the place of Bender and mounted Penny doggy style. Bender's powerful thrusting had really opened her up, and Neil slid in with ease up to the hilt. She turned her head to see him getting blown by Carey, who had her face buried in his groin.

"More light over here."

A crew member used a reflector board to highlight the foursome who were grinding and moaning aloud.

"Suck in this, My Lady." Shaft said as he waved his big beautiful dick in her face.

Her Ladyship was very much in her element, having one cock up her muff while she blew Shaft. Beside them, Pussy Malone and Jenny Tull were busy licking each other's pussy in a glorious 69. And as Penny felt Neil slamming into her, she watched avidly as the girls stroked each other to orgasm.

"Having fun?"

"A lot of fun," she answered. "This is one hell of a porn shoot."

She wrapped her lips around his nice stiff cock as he looked over his shoulder.

"I think I'm gonna cum over Lady Penelope's titanic tits. Set up."

The busty blonde purred like the ca who got the cream as Neil withdrew from her cunt and she went down on her haunches by Shaft. She had already experienced his ability to gush and recalled him emptying a copious amount of cum earlier in the week. As he looked down on her, he wanked his dick with his fist all of a blur. She put her hefty bosom together to make one large tit, and seconds later the professional stud sent a big load shooting all across her boobs and hands. His cum sprayed her for a long thirty seconds until he was reduced to a dribble.

"Get all that?" Shaft asked, panting.

"No, guv. Missed it."

"What!"

"Only joking," laughed the young cameraman with a thumbs up.

"Let's get some more lez stuff while the guys rest."

Carey joined Lady Penelope on the carpet and proceeded to gobble up the sticky goo on her heaving tits. Then, she leaned over and kissed Penny hard on the mouth. Their lips parted and tongues met. They fell back into a warm embrace, lost in a deep passionate kiss. Penny felt the heat from the woman's body on her naked flesh, sending sensations through her like she couldn't believe. The kiss was not like being kissed by a man and she noted a tangible difference. Whereas a man's s kiss was usually strong and forceful, the woman's was soft and tender. As Carey climbed on top of her, she also felt two tender hands squeeze her breasts, playing with them in a most delicate matter. Every touch on her skin made her flesh heat up and her body tingled like mad.

"Lick me, lick me all over," said Her Ladyship as she spread her long legs and offered herself up.

Carey really knew how to use that tongue of hers and Penny's instantly stiffened as she ran her tongue over her salty breasts. Then she dragged her tongue down her deep cleavage to her stomach, lingering for a moment before gliding down to the damp clump of her pubic region.

The cameraman hovered over them as Carey devoured Penelope's thoroughly fucked pussy with audible slobbers. Penny squealed loudly, not wanting to be left out as Carey dove in. The actress slid a finger into the bewigged blonde's tight asshole, and between her finger ramming her hole and her mouth smothering her mound, Lady Penelope came with a leg-trembling climax. She was still basking from her orgasm when Shaft made an announcement.

"Okay, let's wrap this up."

Lady Penelope closed her eyes and took a deep breath feeling her nipples hardening from the excitement of it all. She felt her heart starting to beat faster from the anticipation of what was coming. She opened her eyes with a start as two hands began to maul her breasts. Below, Pussy Malone licked her pussy as Aerial Bender played with her titanic tits. An intense sexual energy built in her loins as a result of the pair of porn stars pleasuring her. The esteemed noblewoman was led to the Davenport where she was seated between Neil and Kiki. Bender went down on his knees and fed his cock between her legs and began to enter her. He fucked her in a nice steady rhythm while others kissed her and pawed at her jumbo breasts.

"Super fun!"

She was a shameless whore and what's more, she was proud of it. She was Clit Eastwood. She wondered for a fleeting second if she had any limits, and quickly realised she had none. She could feel her pussy juices flowing down her thighs as she took the big cock deeper and deeper into her pussy, and made faces for the camera in a manner she had seen adult film actors do so in the porn movies that she had watched. Her Ladyship started to buck her hips under him and clamp her pussy around his cock. She whimpered as he slammed, burying himself deep inside her. She yelped when he pulled out of her and she sat up.

"Oh!"

Bender pulled her clear off of the seat with him and he stood with her impaled on his upright dick yet again. She was bounced effortlessly on his pole and she locked her ankles behind his lower back as she was held in mid-air. The sensation of gliding up and down with her feet in the air was indescribable and she adored how his dick slid past her pussy lips and into the folds. She felt him stretching her pussy open as he forced himself deep into her cunt.

To her, it seemed that her clitoris must have swollen to nearly twice its size, and every time she was rubbed on the fellow's pubic bone, she had a mini orgasm. Pity it didn't show on film. She caught a glimpse of Shaft seated on the Davenport with Jenny riding his cock reverse cowgirl. Beside him, Pussy was bouncing happily on Neil Down, his massive rod sliding up to meet her. The sight of this made Penny's pussy twitch, and she could feel another orgasm rising. She collapsed forward onto his shoulder as she came, and he gently let her down in one of the armchairs. He took his place on the seat next to the other two rutting couples and instantly Kiki sank onto his glistening prick also in a reverse cowgirl position.

"Oh, my!"

Lady Penelope was amazed as she watched all six rolling side by side, all in tandem and all fucking at the same pace. The girls had their feet balanced on the men's knees as they jiggled up and down. The cameraman moved in a slow tracking line from left to right and then stood at one end of the long sofa for a side shot.

"Move along one." Shaft barked, and the girls popped off their rides one by one.

Now, Kiki mounted Shaft's enormous ebony dick and let out a prolonged groan as he thrust up into her. Jenny Tull mounted Neil, as Malone sat in Bender's lap. Penny frigged her cunt as they resumed the three-way cowgirl fuck. After three more lust-filled minutes Shaft raised his right arm and the three girls, joined by Carey, rested at the guy's feet as they all ejaculated over the eager faces of the actresses. As they cooed and sighed, rubbing cum into their chins and tits, the camera lingered on their smiling faces.

"And...cut! And we're done!"

"What spiffing fun!" Lady Penelope declared with a big grin.

She stepped forward and hugged and kissed everybody in the cast.

x

Lady Penelope slept in late after the hectic day. She had enjoyed a most luxurious soak in her tub and then as soon as her head hit the pillow she was out. It was her faithful butler who woke her at the hour of two in the afternoon.

"Begging your pardon, My Lady, but I took it upon myself to fetch you a pot of tea."

Penny stirred in her lush bed and yawned. She sat up and drew back the sheets and her ample bosom spilled out unadorned. As she always slept in the nude it did not faze Parsons who had seen it all before.

"What would I do without you?"

"You also have a message from Mister Winstanley. It's on the tray."

Penny took a sip of hot tea and unfolded the crisp notepaper.

"I have an exciting proposal I wish to offer you. How intriguing."

"The gentleman awaits your presence in the library."

"Thank you, Parsons. You may leave me."

"My Lady."

An hour later Her Ladyship deigned to show herself to the patient producer.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm simply shattered."

"I can imagine. A fine display yesterday if I may say so. Everybody was impressed. So much in fact, that Jerome and I have an idea to add a bonus scene for the DVD. That is a gangbang with you and an all-male collective. Interested?"

"I must say I'm quite flattered. Do you really think I acted well?"

The immodest MILF of the Manor lit a cigarette and sat back in a cloud of smoke.

"Absolutely. You were made for porn. We have a scene sketched out where you, as the Dowager, invite three virile young men into her four-poster bed. Shouldn't need much in the way of redressing the bedroom, nor a large crew."

"And it will be the same chaps as yesterday?"

"Yes. The ladies have all travelled back to London. The guys stayed behind. Would you be up for anal sex as well? We envisage a double penetration part of the seduction."

"It does sound appealing. I rather enjoyed being Clit Eastwood, even if it were for only one afternoon of debauchery."

"If you need a day or two to recuperate I understand. We can shoot the scene at the end of the week."

"Agreed. Until then. Parsons will show you out."

x

On the afternoon of that day, a stills photographer snapped a few dozen snaps of Lady Penelope in her 1920s get-up and dark wig. It was a simple set of pictures with her standing or sitting by her favourite armchair. Then she was joined by Jerome Shaft, Neil Down, and Aerial Bender, in full costume and slicked-back hair. The brazen nympho was truly in her element and was anxious to begin filming.

Yet again, the costume department had outdone itself, and Lady Penelope simply loved the retro night attire she had been fitted out in. Her curvaceous figure had been adorned with a lovely slip with such sweet embroidery. A 1920's type chemise, in an eggshell white medium-weight cotton. The hem was above-the-knee length and unshaped except for its prettily flared side seams, with a straight across-top edge to mirror the dress lines of the day. Naturally, she chose not to wear anything beneath.

"So, the premise is that you, the Dowager, have fallen on hard times financially, and are unable to fulfill this month's wages to the staff. In recompense, she is willing to give her body up for one night of wild sex. Sound good?"

Penelope smiled and gave Hugo a wink. Absolutely! Her Ladyship's own boudoir remained the same as usual, with one fixed camera on one side of the Regency four-poster bed, whilst one man used a handheld camera to roam wherever the director chose. Penny lay on top of her bed as the three men gathered around it, all of whom were in the buff. They all sported erections, now nicely fueled by Viagra. With a smug grin, she made eye contact with each of them and parted her legs to display her lubed-up nether holes.

"The cameras are rolling. In your own time, you may deliver your lines."

"Gentlemen. I may be nearly twice your age, but I do not lack stamina, nor am I a shrinking violet. I have immense experience in matters of the bedroom, so you may take me. Abuse me. Do what thou wilt, I shan't complain."

Penny got up from the bed and the men quickly surrounded her. Shaft came face to face with the brazen slut and locked eyes with her. The bewigged MILF held her chin up and made sure the lens caught her good side. She had learned heaps about camera angles and the like during the past few days. The naked black stud gently fingered the thin straps of her chemise as he looked into her eyes.

"Is this garment expensive?"

"It did set me back a guinea or two."

Without any hint of his intent, Shaft pulled his arms back in a violent manner and rend the garment in twain, letting Her Ladyship's vast tits bounce out on her heaving chest. He tossed the remnants aside and the next thing she knew was six hands roaming here and there over her superb naked form.

"That's wonderful, my boys. Do you all want to fuck me? I'll give you all a good seeing to, my darlings. I'm the dirtiest, filthiest slut you'll ever want."

"Bloody brilliant lines! Is she adlibbing?"

Shaft nodded to the highly impressed Hugo as Penny became the filling of a man club sandwich. Her Ladyship's mind raced. The thought of these three men fucking her brains out made her pussy gush. Warm hands roamed over her body stoking her fire. She kissed Shaft in a full-on French kiss, as the two others on either side of her let their hands wander up her legs. Her thumping great breasts were gripped hard by Shaft, whose rampant black boner brushed the inside of her left thigh. He used his finger and thumb to pinch her erect nipples, rolling each of them as wandering hands moved over her stomach and flanks. A big cock nuzzled the crack of her buns with a growing intensity.

"That's it, my dears. Treat mother like a whore."

Neil roughly turned her head to his and he kissed her as Bender continued to grope her entire body from behind. She moaned into Neil's mouth as Shaft fingered her sopping snatch.

"Fucking hell, she's drenched!"

A hand slithered across her belly, one hand pinched her bum, another stroked her shoulders, whilst one snaked between her legs. Shaft fingered her quim, as one nibbled the nape of her neck, A big dick pushed up through the crack between her lower cheeks, and busy fingers strummed her hard nipples.

"Goodness me!"

Penny was brusquely pushed onto the large bed and her legs were forced open. Two of the studs started to munch away on her pussy as she writhed and purred in sheer elation. Shaft held her by the ankles as Neil Down lapped at her aching clit. She could feel both of their tongues flicking at her slit at the same time and the feeling was one of utter pleasure. Two tongues moving together to lick her fuck holes was just too much.

"Fucking hell, this is incredible!"

Slobber and spit were duly deposited on her mound and her pubes glistened under the harsh spot focused on her body. Tongues ran up and across her muff, sideways, horizontally, up, down, and in circles. It was simply a matter of time before her legs started shaking as her entire body was overcome by a crashing orgasm. The two studs backed off and Penny was hoisted up onto her knees in front of them. All three surrounded her once again and each took it in turns to parade their stiff cocks in her face.

She held onto two of them and Shaft popped his huge knob into the O she made of her lips. As she wanked the two big dicks in her fists, she sucked on the ebony cock with gusto. She let him slip out as she gnawed on the dick in her left hand, before turning to her right to serve the other. She waited on all three until finally she was lifted up onto her back again.

"Time for fucking," Shaft said, as he laid on top of her and entered first.

Inch by inch, he pushed up as he buried his cock balls deep inside her. Her Ladyship instantly wrapped her legs tightly around his middle as he began to fuck her with long thrusts of his monster cock. From behind him, Aerial Bender lined up, itching to have his turn with the top-heavy MILF. Shaft gave her a good two minutes of solid shagging before he pulled out. He was quickly replaced and Penny was stuffed with more hard dick. He fucked her with audible snorts and rapid pelvic thrusts. But within two or three minutes, he pulled out of her gaping pussy for the next guy. Neil Down shifted her body to the edge of the bed roughly and threw her legs over his shoulders. He was in her in a trice and banged the shit out of her as she shrieked and shook.

"Teamwork!"

Shaft pulled Penny sharply to her right and the sheet rucked up under her as he again speared her cunt with his sizeable boner. For three minutes straight, he smashed her into the mattress as she screamed her approval in his ears. She was being fucked senseless and she was loving every minute. The cameras filmed it all. A close-up here, a broad shot of the group in all their naked glory, and Lady Penelope writhing and groaning on her back.

"Let's do the thing we talked about."

Bender held the bemused blonde by her feet and rudely swung her to the end of the four-poster. She was made to lie on her back with her head hanging down over the edge. From her upside-down view, the men stood there with their dicks in their hands. Shaft rammed his dick past her lips and straight down her gullet as the camera zoomed in between his legs for a close-up. He began to skull fuck her as she gagged and spluttered on his length. He withdrew so that the other two could do the same. Viscous films of saliva coated each of their cocks as they fucked her throat, and spit bubbles formed in her nostrils as the unchaste strumpet fought for air.

"Gagh!"

Dizzy with lust, Penny was next dragged up onto all fours and quickly mounted by Neil Down. As his rock-hard cock entered her doggy style she grabbed into the ornate headboard. He placed both his hands on her hips and started to move his cock in and out of her at lightning speed.

"God, I love this!" she yelled as faster and faster he fucked her from behind.

"Make sure you get this." said Shaft to the cameraman.

Neil moved his arms around her waist and dramatically flipped himself and her over so that he was on his back and she was on top of him. His cock was still inside her cunt. He pushed up a couple of times and then moved his knob to her tighter asshole.

"Gosh. How quaint."

Bender climbed on the bed and moved in between her outstretched legs.

"You ready for two cocks?" Shaft asked as she shifted in Neil's lap and felt him drive up into her anus.

"Oh god, yes!"

Penny gasped as she embraced the exquisite hot ache of her anal penetration. She relaxed her muscles as he worked in a little further. Shaft gave her a moment to catch her breath and when the throbbing began to ease, she gave him a nod.
Neil pressed inside her welcome pussy and Lady Penelope thought she might be split in two as two big dicks penetrated her at the same time. Both her nether holes were stretched to the limit as they began to move simultaneously. At first, her position seemed awkward, but they both held her in firm hands as they pumped their cocks in and out of her. The one in her back passage was delving deeper and deeper inside her, and her head started spinning as he picked up speed.

She could look down her curvy body to see their balls bouncing under her. Shaft grew tired of waiting and told Bender to pull out so he could have a turn. Without warning, Penelope was rolled over onto all fours. Shaft got beneath her and she sank down on his midnight black mamba. With her bum in the air, Aerial Bender got behind her and guided his huge cock into her now gaping asshole. Not one to stand idle, Neil got in front of her on the bed and put his dick in her mouth. As she was spit-roasted and with her mouth full of cock, Lady Penelope was now airtight!

She made loud gagging noises and was drooling strings of spit as she did her best to please the three men. All her holes were used at once and she had never before felt as depraved as this. Well, maybe once or twice, or even thrice before! She had sucked more than one cock while she was fucking another. She had enjoyed anal sex and also double penetration. But there was no denying the fact that Her Ladyship was having the time of her life. Being serviced by three porn stars nearly half her age.

Again, they all switched positions. She was now on her back again with Neil firmly lodged in her ass in a reverse cowgirl position, while her pussy was being fucked by Bender. She was moaning with every thrust of the guy's cocks, racing towards another orgasm. Her bottom felt raw with this monster cock in her rectum, but it felt amazing. The well fucked hussy came like a fountain, squirting out over Bender's dick and wetting Neil beneath her. Her entire body shook as her massive orgasm hit.

Shaft held a hand up and Penny was released from the invading logs and made to go down on her haunches. Sensing what was about to happen, she turned her face towards the main man and opened her mouth wide. The black-skinned actor spanked his cock a few times and then fired thick ropes of pearly white cum straight into her face and gaping mouth. The first thick jet was immediately followed by several more, too many to count as the wanton female spluttered and coughed under the barrage. Neil Down took aim and deposited a load on her mouth and chin, just as Aerial Bender ejaculated and sprayed her hefty rack with four big gushes.

"Riiiight!"

Her Ladyship smiled cheekily at the camera and let the lens capture the lake of cum in her open mouth. She tilted her head forward and let the river seep out onto her tits and ample cleavage. The camera lingered there as a waterfall of white goo slowly trickled down her front. She scooped up slimy streaks and twirled the sticky deposit between her slender fingers. Penny was completely drenched. Her face was glazed and her matted wig had become dislodged.

"Thank you, my darlings," she said, looking around with one eye stuck closed. "That was epic." The busty blonde staggered to her feet, tired and sore, but radiant and thoroughly satisfied.

"If you ever get caught short of willing mature women, don't hesitate to call me."

"We might just do that, My Lady. You're a natural."

END

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments