Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is not a true story nor is it intended to reflect real situations. It's just a bit of fluff. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please enjoy for content, this is for fun not critical acclaim."

Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson was not just your average sexy fuck machine. Although that was certainly true. No, Her Ladyship was a sophisticated MILF of some fifty years, a mother-type slut who lived for sex. She was a five feet ten blonde goddess nearing pure perfection, with a toned body and an excellent 34 DD rack. And she had just the right touch of honeyed pubes over her perpetually hungry muff. She was wealthy and renowned in all the right social circles, some of which helped with her insatiable needs. One minute, she was polite and charming in the correct manner, and then, a filthy sex kitten in search of a young and virile man who she would expect to know how to please her.



It was Oscar Wilde who said that life imitates art. And Lady Penelope agreed that the quote was as relevant today as it was in the 19th century. In this case, the esteemed gentlewoman had decided she needed a permanent residence in London, in addition to Williamson Manor in the county of Surrey.

She had already chosen the South West suburb of Richmond, thanks to its low crime rate, friendly community, and clean-ish environment. And above all, the largest Royal Park.

She had immediately purchased the house for half a million and hired specialists to help renovate it to her tastes.

So far, she had decorated the open-plan living space with dozens of paintings of Renaissance artists specialising in views of Venice. Various sculptures and objets d'art finished off the look.

She next had a geometric-shaped wooden staircase that led up to a discreet area above one of the bedrooms, its sole purpose being a gym for her plan to get into shape. This was now to be her next project of design.



Leon got to the place bright and early and the door was answered by the maid.

"Can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm expected. Leon from MDFI."

"Who is it?" came an educated voice from within.

"He says he is a doctor, my lady," replied the maid.

"No, no. Not a doctor. Not an MD. MDFI stands for Modern Day Fitness Instructors."

"So, you're Leon. My, my. Do enter."

"Thank you."

When Leon laid eyes on Lady Penelope, he nearly dropped his kit bag. She was not some stuffy old biddy as he had expected, but a gorgeous blonde. Nearly six feet tall with a pair of tits that thrust out of her pale blue, skin-tight leotard. He had arrived during her exercise routine as she was panting and looked flushed, with strands of damp hair stuck to her cheek. If he didn't know better, he might have said she looked like she'd just been fucked. As she welcomed him in, he followed and his eyes remained riveted to her ass cheeks as they wobbled with just the right amount of jiggle.

"Make yourself at home. I'll need to finish up in the gym. Shan't be too long."

Likewise, Her Ladyship had not encountered such a hunk of a man as Leon. Although dressed in a sweater and slacks, Penny could see that the dark-skinned man had a big, muscular, athletic body, with firm thighs and prominent butt cheeks. He looked to be six feet tall and then some. Just her type. The contrast in their skin colouring excited the insatiable aristocrat enormously. His midnight black to her porcelain white. The other thing that excited her of course was his big, dormant cock that ran down his left thigh like a club. This might be very interesting. She envisioned herself lying on her back as he pounded the crap out of her.



Leon fidgeted in his seat as he waited patiently for fifteen minutes. He then got up and went in search of the woman, curious to know what she was up to. When he found her he was surprisingly impressed. He watched her on a treadmill and she was huffing and puffing as she ran on the spot. He stood transfixed as he leered at her huge tits as they juddered up and down. The mature blonde had lashed out on a well-equipped gym, which was full of top-of-the-range exercise bikes, rowing machines, and steppers.

"Dah-ling," she purred. "There you are."

She stopped for a drink from a water bottle, and he found himself staring at the sweat-soaked crotch of her tight-fitting leotard.

Her eyes met his and she smiled sweetly as his gaze kept on drinking into her curvaceous figure.

"You look like you've worked out all your life. Leon, isn't it?"

"Ha, thanks, yeah! Well, I'm still only twenty-three. After I quit playing football, I went into training and instructing."

"Football? Rugby or Association?"

"Er, soccer, yeah."

"Would you be a dear and spot me?"

Penny sat on her Peloton bike and Leon shrugged and got hold of her hips.

The horny vixen gave him a sideways glance as she began to pedal. She accidentally on purpose brushed his groin with an outstretched knee. She was certain that his dick moved in his tight pants.

"Hey, care to try some weights? Be my guest."

"You sure?"

She nodded as she looked directly at his hard package.

From the featured outline of his tackle, it was clear that he wasn't wearing any underwear. They moved to where she had a set of iron dumbbells and she took a seat.

"I purchased them but haven't dared try them," she said as she rubbed her legs.

Leon picked up one that weighed 2-5kg and began to ease it up and down.

"My god, you're quite exciting."

"Yeah?"

"Watching your bottom bounce is quite sexy."

Penny focused on his developed calves as he lifted the weight with ease with an attentive gaze. From the rear, his butt beefed up and clenched when he dropped slightly. His masculine grunts and breathing were getting her very aroused.

As she bent forwards in her chair and cocked her head, she could see his cock straining to be free, trapped as it was in his rumpled slacks.

Penny got up and attempted to pick up a dumbbell but howled in pain.

"Struggling there?"

"I say, I've been having issues with cramping lately, and I've been trying to get to the bottom of it."

She bent over to rub her calf and presented him with her two half-moons, exhibiting a resulting plump camel toe.

"I'd, er. Recommend more sports drinks. Here. Let me."

Her Ladyship looked over her shoulder and saw that his tongue was practically hanging out. Mission accomplished. He bent and began to knead the muscle on her left calf with strong hands. Penny took every opportunity to graze against his tight athletic body, doing it casually or accidentally. When he was finished with his work, she pumped her foot up and down. She smiled, knowing from the moment he walked into the house that she would be fucking him. The nearness of his strong body and his manly smell nearly drove her insane.

"Let's have some tea. I'll have Mary serve us in the lounge. I'll just freshen up."



Lady Penelope waltzed into the room with the self-determined look of a bitch goddess whose prime objective was to jump the bones of any young male in close range.

Leon was taken aback big time as he looked hard at his hostess. She had scrubbed up nicely with her fair hair worn loosely and center-parted. She had a beautiful face that was classical and dignified. Her stretchy purple mini dress featured a one-shoulder, long balloon sleeve design, with a front tie ruching on a bodycon silhouette. The dress clung to her curves so tightly that he wondered how she managed to breathe.

Her body was quite toned for her age, with a heavy bust that complemented a narrow waist that rested on broad-based thighs. Her legs were long and slender, the calves of which were accentuated by her four-inch heels. Her painted-red mouth was slightly parted, ready to suck on a big cock?

She picked up a handheld remote and clicked on some music.

"I do love a little Elgar with a pot of tea. Don't you agree?"

"Yeah. Sure, why not."

Leon winced at the sound of scratchy strings and shrugged. This is music?

"So, tell me about yourself. How did you get into this line of work?"

Penny crossed her legs and let the short hem of her dress slowly inch higher up her milky white thigh.

The maid brought a silver tray with a teapot, two bone china cups, and a sugar bowl. As she poured the tea, Penny took inventory. Leon was young, hung, athletic, and charming. Check, check, check, and check again.

"You're all set for your first meeting with Leon on Monday morning at ten. He's one of the best trainers we have, and I know you're going to love working with him, everyone does, especially the women. You'll see what I mean when you meet him."

This is what Her Ladyship had been told when she had contacted MDFI.

"Well, my father is from St. Lucia. He's a self-made businessman, the eldest son of his family. My mother raised me and my three sisters when we moved to England. At school, I discovered I had some talent for playing football. I had a trial with Crystal Palace in London, and would have made it if it weren't for my hamstring problem."

"Fascinating. So, how do you feel about instructing a fifty-year-old like me?"

"I'll set up a programme to tone you a little. Although as I said, you look very much toned. We'll get your muscles developed first, arms, legs, and the gluteus maximus."

"You mean. my bottom."

"Precisely."

Penny was pleased to note that Leon was keenly watching her bare legs, and she smiled inwardly as she sat back and sipped her hot tea.

Here she was, a fifty-year-old mother of two grown-up daughters, flirting with a man younger than her by twenty-seven years. Eeek!

"And, I always have a couple of my own goals for my clients. I'll let you know when you reach them. I have three rules that govern my life. Get fit. Get healthy..."

"And get laid!"

"No! Well, yeah. Sex is important. I meant to stay alive."

"Right. Now, I suggest we have a trial workout on Friday. I shall expect you at twelve. Good day."

And with that, she got up and left the room.



Friday afternoon arrived and Penny went to the gym alone. She dressed in a white Lycra leotard with white tights for her workout.

Leon turned up a little after noon, clad in a blue vest and black shorts. He led her in a fairly easy set of aerobics for fifteen minutes and then had her use the treadmill for another fifteen. They moved to the weight training area next. All the while the dignified minx thought only of his adorable body.

My God, that body! Leon's arms rippled with muscle. His legs were taut and strong, and a hint of chiseled pectorals peeked out from the sides of his vest.

Penny tried to do his bidding. She lifted a dumbbell and pressed a set of ten.

Sweat ran down the back of her white leotard and her crotch.

"Here, like this."

Leon came behind her and held her arms up a little higher. Her Ladyship closed her eyes as he then put his hands on her waist, and stroked down to the outside of her thighs. She deliberately pushed back and was rewarded with the feel of his bundle against her bottom.

"Right, moving on."

Leon backed away and began to shift weights. The horny aristocrat watched him, loving the way his body performed. The tightening of his biceps as he gripped the steel bars of the weight machine, and his abs as he tensed.

She felt the rush of adrenaline and a rush of blood to her muff.

After an hour, they decided to cease for the day and freshen up.

"The plumbing is still not finished, but the showers are just out and to your left."

"Thanks, milady."

Penny let him go first, lagging behind a few minutes.

Her voyeuristic qualities came to the fore, not for the first time, as she padded barefoot to the bathroom.

There was Leon in the buff under the spray of hot water. He had left the glass door open to let the steam out.

As Penny stood side on, she had a perfect view of the West Indian as he soaped up his black flesh. He was ruggedly handsome with a solid chest that was covered with a layer of dark curls. His biceps were large and his hips were narrow.

'Goodness!"

Still unnoticed, Penny had a very good look at Leon's naked body, from the broad shoulders, the sculpted torso with the perfectly formed and muscled pectorals, the beautifully taut thighs, and his tight bum. She thought that his dark skin made him even more desirable. The shaft of his dormant member was a deep black color and the very fat mushroom head had a pinkish hue.

Her Ladyship was deeply affected by the sight of her first-ever black man naked. With his back to her, she was drawn to the view of his beautifully sculptured butt. Two symmetrically shaped cheeks with a pair of sweet dimples on either side.

He had a good lather going, and when he turned to face the shower head with his face tilted up, Penny got her first proper look at his manhood. And what a specimen! His trimmed-back pubic region framed a mammoth dick that hung down the center of his huge thighs. The soapy black column separated two plum-sized balls, shaped like two perfect dark eggs. Until this minute, she had only heard of the stories of well-hung black men, but nothing could have prepared her for this. What a man.

"Oh, my word!"

Unable to hold back, the blue-blooded gentlewoman tugged her leotard and tights off and let them sink to the floor tiles. The nipples on her large boobs jutted out like two bullets as she breathed in deeply. She was pleased that her tits showed little sign of middle-aged sag, and her belly had a nice womanly roundness to it. A well-kept yellowish pubic tuft sat atop her mons, which protruded seductively from between her milky white thighs.

"Excuse me. Do you have a bar of soap to spare?"

Leon turned to face the bared beauty and gulped. He felt a mixture of embarrassment at seeing her naked, and of her seeing HIM in the raw. Added to that, he felt a stirring in his loins at the sight of her quite attractive figure. This woman was fifty?

Even though he was drawn to her, Leon told himself that the woman was old enough to be his mother. Granted, Her Ladyship had the kind of body type that he loved. Curvy and leggy. Yeah, this blonde bombshell had a body built for fucking. Yes, she was an older woman, and yes, she belonged to the aristocracy, but would somebody explain to his throbbing member?

As his soft club of a dick started to stiffen dramatically. Penny cupped her muff as she watched with fascination as his black column stood erect and rock hard. The ravenous blonde MILF rubbed her forearm and tried to calculate his size of him. Nine? Maybe near on ten inches from root to tip. AND it was thicker than she could have imagined possible. There was a period of silence, as they watched each other with hungry eyes.

"I do apologise, young man. Do I embarrass you?"

"Yes, I mean no. That is..."

Penny tried to suppress a giggle as Leon stepped out of the stall and draped a towel over his flagpole of a prick, thereby doing a humorous impersonation of a clothesline!

"Oh, Leon. You are fun. Come with me."

In their naked state, Her Ladyship led the well-hung young man down the stairs to the main bedroom.

Once inside, Leon paused a few feet inside the spacious room to take it all in. The room was, naturally, tastefully furnished and decorated. Several original oil paintings adorned the walls; the carpet underfoot was lush and colourful.

"I want you, Leon. I want you so bad," said the voluptuous noblewoman. "You will have the honour of being my first black man."

Penny flopped backward onto the king-size bed with the carved headboard.

She spread her arms and stared at her dumbstruck audience of one.

Still proud and erect, Leon inhaled deeply and his eyes focused on her golden bush between her splayed legs.

"You're a fucking bull! A big fucking black bull! My goodness."

She reached between his legs and fondled the giant cock that pointed straight up and was as stiff as a steel rod.

"You're circumcised," she noted and went down on her haunches and clamped her lips around the engorged bulb. He moaned loudly as she ran her tongue over his cock head. "You like that?"

"Yeah. Feels good."

"I've never seen a black cock this close ever."

She looked again at his hard prick from close range and was almost overcome by its majesty. She gave the tall shaft some licks, and then put the bell end in her mouth. She brushed her hair over her left ear as she ran her tongue up the veiny left side of his shaft and down the other side. As he twitched in her fist, Penny placed her pursed lips over the knob and sucked it in with audible sighs.

"Oh, yeah, my lady. Suck that cock."

Penny tried to take in as much of him as she could take without gagging. She would never be able to deep-throat this fellow. This was far bigger than any she had known.

She moaned on his knob as he put his hand on her mound, and was running his fingers delightfully through her fine, downy pubic curls.

She squirmed around on the bed and got her face into his crotch, fingering his tight anus.

His dark exotic dick pulsed warmly in her mouth and she hummed on him happily.

"Okay."

Flattered as he was with her cock sucking, he knew his size was beyond her best efforts. He popped out of her wet mouth and pushed her gently back on the bed.

Whimpering and purring, Her Ladyship welcomed his hot breath on her open legs. His fulsome lips smothered her mons as he lapped at her over and over. Penny arched her back and began to fuck back against his busy mouth that devoured her pussy. She pressed her thighs tightly against the sides of the head of his head as his tongue entered her and probed her quim.

"Leon, oh yes. That's simply divine."

The twenty-three-year-old West Indian had her bucking and jerking on her back in time with his oral assault. As she stared down her pale body, she marveled at the sight of his wiry-haired black head bobbing between her thighs. He was so completely different from any man she had slept with. His blackness enchanted her as his tongue darted inside her puss.

Before she knew it, her orgasm ripped through her loins like lightning. Her juices flowed into his flared nostrils and big lips as his tongue remained buried within her.

"Mah-velous, dah-ling! Most gratifying. Now you."

Leon smiled smugly as he perched on the edge of the bed with his dick sticking straight up. He watched Lady Penelope fluff up a white pillow, and he raised his adorable bum so that she could slide the pillow under his backside.

As she brushed her strawberry blonde hair back, Penny flung her right leg over his left and guided his enormous black spear to the threshold of her pussy. She dropped slowly and gasped as he opened her up. Planting her hands face down on his pronounced abs, Penny managed to suck in the first four inches of his nine.

"It's the biggest cock I've ever had."

As she wiggled her rump, it proved troublesome to accept any more of his generous dick. Despite this, his cock was more than enough to satisfy her carnal needs, and she started to move up and down. Beneath her gyrating form, Leon lay back and reached out to her juddering big jugs.

His hands outlined her huge globes of flesh, and then he pawed at them with sinful enthusiasm. Penny paused her cock riding as her nipples stiffened and ached in the fellow's dexterous fingering.

"Heaven!"

Her knees were pulled up to her bosom to allow him to sink further into her cunt.

As her slick pussy sucked him in, Penny threw her head back and groaned loudly.

It was as if she were having sex for the first time, he was so hard and so thick. Pushing down to meet his upward slides, the cock-crazed slut loved every second of the love tryst.

With a renewed passion, the top-heavy blonde goddess fucked him harder, basking in the utter thrill of banging the virile black hunk. Her toes pointed into the thick carpet, Lady Penelope thrust down on him with an unmitigated abandon. Leon felt a little frustrated at her admittedly futile attempts to accept his length, and he suddenly stood up with the full weight of her in his arms and spun the pair of them on the bed.

"Please," she shrieked. "Fuck me, now!"

Gleaming with perspiration, Penny embraced his black bulk as he entered her with an assured pelvic thrust. As he made a few tentative pushes, Penny closed her eyes as her tits and throat were kissed and nuzzled.

The wealthy socialite watched as his dark black snake plowed into her.

It was the most extraordinary sensation. His entire length was buried balls deep inside of her, and his thick girth touched her in some special places. She loved the feeling of being stuffed, feeling his thickness ripping into her with throbbing confidence.

Now, he started fucking the stacked blonde in earnest, pulling his log most of the way out and then ramming back in again, all the way to the hilt. Thanks to her perpetual secretions, he moved in and out all that much easier.

Then, Leon abruptly pulled his dick completely out of her and rose. Penny's long legs fell to the mattress around his body as he knelt between them.

He lifted her into his arms and they kissed for a full minute.

"Let's try another position."

Penny immediately got onto her hands and knees and Leon came behind her and rubbed his cock up and down her yawning slit. His hands reached out to both of her butt cheeks, and he pushed into her with an upward stroke.

He moved back and forth, from side to side and up and down too. Penny's cunt was royally fucked and her head dipped from the rigorous thump, thump, thump, of his groin against her rippling backside.

Her breath was laboured, a kind of "huff, huff, huff."

Lady Penelope fully expected Leon to finish off in the missionary position as he slid up her exhausted body. He surprised her by sliding up further until his column of black flesh rested in her abundant cleavage.

"Splendid show! A tit fuck, how amusing."

Penny pushed her mammaries together and dribbled spit as he held his cock in place. He began to grind and undulate as he pumped hard between her tits.

So big was he that on the upstroke his cock head slid past her mouth and bumped her nose!

Penny's pussy made tingling spasms and she dripped down the crack of her ass. She watched wide-eyed as his coal-black mamba glided in and out of the deep channel made by her pale white boobs.

It made for a unique sight to see his dark chocolate shaft advance and retreat in the cave of flesh her huge jugs formed. Her tongue darted out as she tried to lick out at the swollen glans.

"Oh, yikes!"

Her Ladyship closed her eyes just as his cum spurted out over her face. He continued to gush and her nose and lips were bathed in white. Her hands let go of her tits and his prick moved up to rub all over her mouth and chin. She captured the knob in her pursed lips and hollowed her cheeks as she sucked him dry.

He had ejaculated more than any man she had known.

Leon fell across her soft body, his dick deflating, but he was still bigger in his flaccid state than the average male.

"Wonderful. Splendid. Quite the workout. Same time next Friday?"



Lady Penelope sprawled naked on the satin sheets of her king-sized bed as the waves of pleasure from her orgasms receded. Her wits were returning and the aching rawness in her loins bore evidence of her fuck marathon the previous night.

She had been fucked by no less than five big black cocks!

It had been far more exciting than her fevered imagination had led her to expect. The well-hung, paid escorts had made her cum again and again.

She turned to her left and saw the indent of the body of Baroness Priya. Either she had left or was taking a shower.

"What a night!"

Penny smiled as she ran her fingers over the newly-waxed lips of her pussy. Her labia were super sensitive with all the hair removed.

She felt deliciously naughty. Well, she ALWAYS felt that way, but all the more so when she thought about the recent weeks. She had screwed Leon weekly until he had the news that had been hired as a soccer scout and had to move on.

Her Ladyship now had a hankering for black cock, and the more the merrier.



"So, pay for it. I do."

Just a few days before, Baroness Priya Anjali had paid Penny a visit in her newly purchased Richmond home from home.

Best friends since their teenage years, they confided in, and shared, all aspects of their sex lives. Both being fifty-year-old MILF's and gagging for it.

Priya loved cock. Huge cock. Young cock. Lots of cock at the same time. She fantasised about being gangbanged by a group of black men, much to Penny's surprise.

Throughout history, men have turned to women to service their particular needs that in many cases were not being addressed by their women. On the higher end of this service-provider relationship, the women are called escorts.

This practice continues to this day. There are male escorts that mostly cater to middle-aged clientele. Older women were usually seeking the special companionship of a younger man to fulfill desires and fantasies long neglected.

"I'll have you know that I could have any man who walked through that door. I've never paid for sex in my life," said Penny with a certain pride.

"I agree, my darling. But if you're thinking of having more than one man at a time, we need reliable and handsome studs."

She and Priya had enjoyed a hot threesome together once, and it had proved most fulfilling for the pair of them. Here, they would be the only women among five paid-for lovers. And hopefully, five black-skinned lovers with big dicks.

"I can't believe I'm even considering it," Penny muttered, rubbing her thighs.

She had to admit, her pussy was throbbing just at the idea, let alone the practical organising and choosing of the young men.

"But you are thinking about it?"

Both agreed, after many years of being loyal to their husbands, well, for the most part, that dirty sex was the best turn-on. To live out their secret fantasies for real. Penny spread her hands and smiled.

"Very well. We shall do it. You arrange it, and we shall entertain them right here."

"Good stuff. You know it makes sense. I have in mind a service called Midnight Encounters. They have dozens of men from twenty to thirty to choose from. One night with five of their escorts would be three thousand pounds each. So that's 15,000. I'll write it off against my House of Lords attendance allowance."

"Cheeky!"



On the night in question, Lady Penelope picked out a sophisticated number to wear. Namely, a streamlined halter neck maxi dress in black with a side split up the left thigh.

The deep V plunge neckline, and side split, added a sultry feminine feel to her already curvy form.

She wore the necessary black stilettos with a five-inch heel that elevated her five feet ten height.

The afternoon had been spent at a hairdresser in Richmond where she had opted for a refined updo pinned at the nape of the neck and a low chignon.

The Mangalore-born baroness looked exceptional in her mustard-yellow gown. The one-shoulder shimmery gown was from the shelves of Neetu Rohra. The gown clinched at the waist and also had a side slit with fringe detailing and a faux drape. Contrasting emerald jewelry amped up the outfit. Filled-in brows, glam makeup, and nude lips completed her sultry look.

"They're going eat us up alive."

"Yummy!"

"Oh. Here they are."

"Fasten your seatbelt. We might be in for a bumpy night."



"There are five gentlemen to see you, my lady."

"Thank you, Mary. You are excused for the remainder of the evening."

"Thank you, milady."

The door to the drawing room opened and five strapping young men entered. Their eyes immediately focused on the elegant ladies who were seated at a rosewood, high dining table. All were tall, dark, handsome, and heavily muscled, as was Leon.

Penny guessed that they were all in their mid-twenties, and all five were very fit and healthy looking.

As she and Priya stood up to greet them, they all stared lustfully at their big boobs. Penny thrust her left leg out to display a plentiful expanse of thigh.

"You two look great," said one, his eyes lingering on Penny's deep cleavage. "I'm Sly."

As he took each of the ladies' hands in turn, they eyed him up. Tall, with long dreadlocks and an array of ink on his face and neck.

"This is Joss. He's from Ecuador."

"Enchante, Madam."

The dark-skinned fellow spoke in fluent French.

"Bonjour, ravi de vous rencontrer," answered Lady Penelope in equally fluent French.

"Meet Freddy, from Ghana. And next to him is Ricky."

Both ladies licked their lips at the look of Ricky's six feet of awesomeness. He had the most unique pair of hazel eyes and a boy-next-door look.

"Last but not least, say hi to Charlie. From California."

Charlie was a lean six-feet-two beefcake with cornrow-braided hair.

Lady Penelope looked directly into Sly's eyes and felt herself begin to melt under his gaze. She felt her heart pounding and there were butterflies in her stomach. And before she knew it, her loins were tingling and moist.

The renowned noblewoman had never been in the company of so many virile and engaging young studs before this day. There was something about the combination of their remarkable physiques, and their instant charming that was most becoming.

"This is looking to be quite the evening. Do take a seat, all."

The room was surprisingly spacious, running the entire length and breadth of the big house. Lady Penelope had been busy in recent weeks since she had built her fully equipped gym.

Over the next half hour, the excited older women gave their paid guests a cordial welcome with readymade martinis.

At this point, Priya had Freddy place his arm around her waist while they were talking. The esteemed baroness felt a thrill course through her body.

At only five feet five, Priya did have a beautiful olive-toned complexion with a voluptuous little body that curved in and out from the flow of her plump buttocks to her small waist. She had a fairly flat belly and full and rounded breasts.

"So, ladies. We can go fast or take our time, your choice."

Priya looked at her best friend and nodded. Slow sounded good, but both desired a gangbang to end all gangbangs.

"Of course, my boys. We want you to ravish us."

"Good call," said Sly as he leaned into Penny and clamped his full lips to hers.

His wet mouth slid all around as his tongue pushed inside her mouth. His left hand dipped inside her plunging neckline so that he could fondle her generous-sized boobs.

"You're beautiful, my lady. We're going to have so much fun."

How charming, she thought. They had been tutored on how to address someone titled. For a moment she was lost in his arms and lips.

"Love your breasts."

Sly gave them a hard squeeze, then bent down and sucked in her left nipple. Penny tilted her head up and hugged him to her bosom and sighed in bliss as he buried his face between her globes. His ever-moving mouth kissed and explored the inner slopes of both fleshy tits. Her breaths became changed to heavy panting as she shifted in the leather upholstered chair. Her hands grabbed his bunched-up backside as he bathed her boobs in spit.

"Having fun, dear?"

Priya was being mauled by Freddy and Joss, who had the one sleeve of her yellow gown dragged down to her waist. The baroness loved having both men devoted to licking and nibbling her ample bosom. Every touch made the older woman feel sexy and beautiful.

"Rather!" Answered Lady Penelope as the side slit of her dress was drawn back to reveal her skimpy underwear.

She was so wet down there that the insides of her bare thighs had become wetted.

Ricky joined them and kissed her hard on the mouth as he brushed her panties to one side so he could force his middle finger inside her bald cunt.

Lady Penelope loved having her pussy licked almost as much as she loved getting fucked. Ricky ducked under and began licking up her inner thighs, heading for her shaven mound. As she spread her legs wider to give him better access, he flicked his tongue rapidly along her super-sensitive labia.

"Ummm!" she moaned into Sly's mouth as they French kissed.

Unseen by Her Ladyship, two studs deposited their stiff dicks in her two fists. Priya was moved to the chair beside her friend and had her mouth stretched to the limit by Freddy's massive boner. Penny gasped as Sly wasted no time in gagging the blonde on his stiff dick. The pair of MILFs coughed and spluttered as they were both skull-fucked. Freddy made way for Joss and drove his cock into Priya's cheek so that it ballooned obscenely.

Penny's eyes widened at the sight of Ricky's hard black cock bobbing in front of her face. He moved forward and thrust his cock toward her mouth, and the middle-aged blonde opened her mouth and eagerly accepted its tip into her mouth.

He turned her face to one side and slid in and at will. Her Ladyship gamely tried to suck on at least the top third of his turgid dick as four wandering hands worked on her lower body. Her tongue lashed at the heavily veined organ and the taste of him sent messages to her ever-dampening muff.

The male escorts watched the elegant white beauty eagerly lapping and licking at their erections as they formed a line. After five minutes cock sucking, Penny and Priya were hauled to their feet, both women's made-up faces now a mess of mascara, lipstick, and spit.

As the men stripped off, the ladies shed their gowns and stood in front of their attentive audience in heels only.

Lady Penelope was an erotic dream come to life in high heels, and thong. Confidant she had their avid attention, she pushed out her titanic tits and slid her underwear down to expose her pussy. Spreading her long legs wide, she then turned sideways to give the fellows a lingering look at her gorgeous backside.

The skilled seductress that was Priya slipped out of her gown and displayed her big breasts topped with the darkest of erect nipples. The sultry baroness wiggled her incredible bun and fingered her quim that ached for attention.

Both horny babes put their hands on their hips as they enjoyed the appraisal.

They looked at all the stiff cocks before their wide eyes, going from one to the other as the men jerked off.

"Let us adjourn to the bedroom, gentlemen."

The men followed the naked ladies like puppies to the main bedroom, the center of which was dominated by the king-sized bed with a carved headboard.

Penny and Priya sat at the foot of the bed and studied the lineup of virile men.

They were all huge but varied in subtle ways.

Sly was covered in tattoos and even his cock had an anaconda snake scaling the underside of his thick shaft, the head of which was his massive glans.

Freddy was almost as long as Sly, but he had more girth. He certainly lived up to the stereotype of black men having gigantic cocks. His dark black shaft looked delicious but she couldn't keep her eyes on it for long when Charlie came into view with his chocolate-colored prick.

At six feet three, Joss had practically the perfect cock. Incredibly long but also incredibly thick.

Lastly, there was Ricky, with his hot body and superb nine-inch column of black cock flesh.

As they watched with avid lust in their eyes, Priya shared a tube of KY Jelly, which they smeared into their nether holes.

"You first, my lovely," said Lady Penelope, pointing a long-nailed index finger at Ricky.

His legs were muscular and powerful. His V of muscle that traced out his narrow hips and loins was divided by his upright erection.

"Like what you see?"

He put his hand on the back of her head, minding not to mess up her newly dressed updo. He brought her face to him and she mouthed his fat knob.

The American named Charlie had the baroness get on her knees in front of him. He snuck in behind her and pushed his big fat cock into her pussy. He fed her a few inches at a time. He grabbed hold of her hips and slammed the last few inches into her cunt, until his balls tapped against her plump rear end.

"Yes! Fuck this Indian cunt! Use it!"

Her head jerked back as the cornrow-braided Californian started to fuck her vigorously, slamming the full length of his monster cock into her repeatedly.

Lady Penelope stopped sucking Ricky and sat at the end of the bed, pushing a pillow under her bottom and opening her legs.

Her face was a vision of total submission as her quim gaped invitingly. Ricky knelt at the foot of the bed and hooked her legs over his forearms at the knees.

He thrust up and his cock homed in like a guided missile. Penny purred like a cat who had gotten the cream as he began to shag her with short strokes, letting the older woman get used to his size.

"Gawm!"

Freddy lay beside her and lay back on the bed so that he could feed her his dick. The blonde vixen clamped her lips around the bell end. She let it slide into her mouth, and he felt her warm breath on his scrotum.

Ricky was still fucking her with long slow strokes, every thrust of which made her feel stuffed full. His taut backside flexed as he hammered into her harder and harder. Freddy pulled out of her mouth and the two studs switched places. Her Ladyship's curvy body undulated beneath the African as he pumped her full of thick dick.

Ricky fucked his cock into her humming mouth with short jabbing strokes that had her drooling down her chin.

Freddy repeated the penetrating strokes of Ricky, grinding in and out of the aristocratic minx at will.

"Si magnifique!"

The black stud from Ecuador had taken the place of Charlie and was laid flat on his back as the baroness sat on top of his belly facing forward, her slippery cunt full of his stiff cock.

Her soft cunt flaps were spread open as his full length vanished up inside her. The Indian MILF moved up and down on Joss at a rate of knots as her lower body slid this way and that.

"Ho!"

Penny yelped as the hunk with the dreadlocks got hold of her lithe legs and pushed them right back over her so her heels pointed up to the ceiling. Her lower half was lifted in such a way that Sly's cock thrust up inside her at an angle that had him sink in at maximum penetration.

"Goodness, that's deep!"

He pulled out with a loud sloppy pop that had the esteemed blonde gaping open. Then he rammed it again so that her legs trembled and her titanic tits shook.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, shit! Oh, lord!"

Lady Penelope was hammered into the bed so hard her body sank deep into the soft mattress. Each stroke of his long rod made his balls smash against her upturned derriere.

By now, both ladies were in a wild frenzy as they were used and screwed by the tireless group.

The tall stud with the dreamy hazel eyes sat upright in one of the well-upholstered armchairs and Penny came to him and sat in his lap. Her pussy met his flagpole of a dick. So near to him that his shining glans touched her entrance. She gripped the arms of the chair as she bobbed lightly on his helmet without it entering her cunt.

"You're killing me here."

The top-heavy vixen grinned and let his long rod slide up and down the deep cleft between her buttocks, providing some friction for the ripped black hunk.

Somewhat desperate herself, Penny raised her bottom a tad and let his swollen cock head pop inside her lubed-up muff.

With a twist of her hips, she pushed down to accept half of his impressive prick. Her legs came up and the tops of her heels rested on his thighs, and she delighted in the warmth of him on her upturned bum. It was a struggle for her to stay focused and balanced as he used her weight to impale on him.

Before she even started to move, Ricky grasped her by the hips and guided her body downwards onto his.

Penny started to move on his ebony fuck stick as he let go of her hips to play with her boobs. He made wide rotations as she skewered herself on him.

"Fuck! That feels good," she moaned as she pushed down on him.

The additional lubricant worked well, and as he started to push himself in deeper, his generous manhood stretched her out.

She stole a glance at the shuddering sight of the baroness, who was on her hands and knees with her big bottom lifted way up. Freddy had forced her legs open with his and had lunged up inside her with a powerful thrust. He used both hands to grab onto her pendulous tits that swung under her. He took her breath away as he fucked her with rapid strokes that saw her shunt back and forth on the bed.

"Big cock. I love big cock!"

The African looked upon the rippling flesh of her bumper behind as he pounded her pussy mercilessly.

"Fuck on this, Madam."

In one moment, Ricky passed Penny up like a gift to Joss, who gainfully propped her high up against the wall. Her heels were easily three feet off the floor as she was held firmly to his chest and groin.

"Whoa!"

The blue-blooded seductress felt dizzy as her thighs rested on his hipbones. His erection pushed inside her as her back pressed against the wall. Joss hooked his arms under her thighs then lowered her fully onto his cock.

Her nails dug into his shoulders with every inward thrust. With a wry smile on his face, Joss began to bounce Penny up and down on his cock vigorously. Her titanic tits jiggled furiously, jiggling about as he used her as his very own fuck toy. An orgasm quickly built as the coal-black Ecuadorian sped up the pace and drove her mad. Her body spasmed as she came on his cock, and with her legs in the air and her back against the wall, she hung limp on his arms. She was laid down on the bed, and Penny rolled onto her back.

"Next."

With not a second to spare, the American turned Her Ladyship onto her left side with her back to him. He slipped her his length and fucked her with plunging strokes. Her left leg was held up by her knee and she played with her clit as he buried his dick in her sodden twat.

Her slipperiness within her quim allowed him to thrust easily and deeply into her. As he humped, so she slid to and fro in front of him, her fingers digging into the bed linen. His dark-skinned body behind her felt hot and sweaty as they moved in tandem. His balls slapped against her loins as he took over from her and frigged her aching clit. Beside the bucking Charlie, Penny looked up half-lidded at the others waiting with their hard cocks too, and her excitement at the situation reached a peak and she shook with yet another orgasm.

"Fuck her brains out, man," said one of them as Joss stepped forward.

On her back, Lady Penelope stared up at him, her body aglow with perspiration, and her once immaculate hair mussed up. She eyed up his erection and sighed contently when she parted her legs in an open invitation.

Sopping wet down there, his cock needed no assistance penetrating her slick and slippery cunt. Her slender hands rested on his arms as his heavenly black body moved along hers. She squirmed beneath him, pushing her body against his as he buried himself inside her balls deep.

"Coming!"

Penny gripped his arms tightly as he erupted inside her, and her head rolled back as she wallowed in the wonderful feeling of a black man's hot seed pumping up into her.

Freddy dropped onto the bed and flipped the five-ten blonde over onto her front as if she weighed nothing. He dragged her roughly to her knees and mounted her like a dog.

Her blonde tresses hung low and damp across her face and her huge breasts sagged under her.

"Good lord!"

As the stud from Ghana lubed up his dick, Lady Penelope suddenly realised his intention to fuck her anally, as he primed his fat knob at her puckered anus.

She gasped as he pulled her back and pushed in at the same time.

Her mouth hung open as he followed through and smiled at the tightness of her back passage around his dark log.

Penny clenched her buttocks, making an erotic border against his rock solid cock that hove in and out of her back passage.

Her anus prised open for him as he fucked her with rhythmic strokes.

The wicked sensation of her poop chute being plundered made Her Ladyship shudder in an almost abashed delight.

Freddy knew he could no longer hold back, and he unleashed a torrent of cum inside her asshole. He gripped her hips as he spasmed, and when he was spent, he pulled out of the quivering blonde bombshell. She spewed white semen from both of her fuck holes now as she lay back, exhausted.

"Wonderful, no?"

The Baroness Priya Anjali's olive-toned body was covered in cum as Charlie and Joss wanked over her from each side of her wriggling form.

As Penelope propped herself up on her elbows, Ricky jerked his cock at her. He grunted and ejaculated over her huge tits and face, spraying semen everywhere. Cum dripped down her chin onto her throat and coated her bosom. Penny stuck her tongue out and licked up what she could.

"Splendid sport, what?"

END

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments