Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marie 3

"Judith spread her legs as far as her panties would allow."

23
3 Comments 3
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Marie woke at three in the morning, still on top of the bed and naked.

Naked except for her garter belt and nylons. She had a pee and got into bed.

It was after nine when she woke again. The air was full of the musky smell of sex. Or more accurately the smell of Ryan's cum Marie had rubbed into her skin. Rather than a shower when she got out of bed, Marie went to the kitchen and made a coffee.

The phone buzzed. Marie had a text.

It was Timothy. He wasn't going to make it today.

Timothy didn't visit every day, but Marie was almost glad he wasn't. Marie was hoping to see Ryan.

It got close to lunchtime. Marie hadn't had any calls, so she decided to treat herself to lunch. Before Marie showered Ryan off of her, she spied her vibrator on the set of drawers in her bedroom.

"Ryan said, I could fuck who I wanted on my time. That must include my vibrator," Marie said to herself.

She jumped onto the bed and slid it into her pussy without lubing it first. It slipped in easily. Marie knew it would. She was horny and could feel the juices building between her legs.

It barely took a minute, and Marie was squirming. She lay spread-eagled and let her toy vibrator inside her while she orgasms.

Marie showered, but she couldn't leave her pussy alone. She fingered herself. Tweaked her rock hard nipples, and even put a fingertip into her virgin bottom.

Marie resisted using her vibrator again and dressed. Even that wasn't as easy as usual. Marie was tempted not to wear a bra or panties, but she wasn't game enough today.

Marie drove into town, found a coffee shop, and ordered lunch. Smoked chicken salad and a flat white. She had almost finished when she saw Judith crossing the street.

"Don't see me. Don't see me," Marie wasn't ready to talk to Judith so soon after blowing her husband.

Unfortunately, for Marie, Judith saw her and came into the coffee shop.

Judith sat with Marie and asked if she would like another coffee. Marie's mind panicked. All Marie could think about was, "I sucked your husband's dick and swallowed his cum. I promised him he can fuck me, and I'm not going to break my promise. You're my friend and I'm going to fuck your husband."

"Marie, Marie."

"Sorry," Marie said, "I had something on my mind."

"I wanted to talk to you. About the party," Judith said.

Marie apologized again, " Sorry we didn't talk. You always seemed to be busy with your guests."

"That's not it. Marie, I saw you."

Marie froze. Her instincts told her Judith knew about Eric and her.

"I, err. I don't know what you mean," Marie said nervously.

"I saw you follow Ryan upstairs."

Marie made an awful attempt to say she didn't know what Judith was talking about.

"Forget the coffee. There's a bar across the street. We'll talk over a glass of wine," Judit said.

In the bar, they sat in a corner with a glass of wine each.

"Come on, Marie be honest. Tell me what happened."

Marie didn't know what to say, and Judith didn't make it easier.

Judith went to the crux, "You let him fuck you. Didn't you?"

Why she didn't admit it, Marie didn't know. Except she thought Judith might delve deeper and find out what else happened.

"He did, didn't he?" Judith guessed.

Marie remained none committal.

"What did you think? He has a large dick, doesn't he?"

"You mean, you've. You haven't?" Marie stuttered.

"I've had that hunk of muscle eight times, now," Judith boasted.

Marie became interested, "You've had sex with Ryan?"

"He's fucked me. Boy, has he fucked me," Judith said with passion.

Marie began to ask questions.

"I'll tell you how it started if you answer my question."

Marie took a breath and said, "He put it in me, but he didn't fuck me."

"That wasn't hard, was it?" Judith said, "My first time, I had seen Ryan the day before. He asked me what time Eric left for work. I thought he wanted to see Eric, but the next day Ryan pulled up just after Eric left. When I opened the door, Ryan pushed passed, and when I turned around, he was getting his cock out."

"Nooo. What did you do?" Marie asked.

Judith smiled, "I had a good look, got on my knees, and sucked it. Ryan told me to strip, and when I was naked, he took me to my bedroom and fucked me silly. How did he get into your pants?"

 Marie giggled.

"What?" Judith asked.

"I didn't have any on," Marie admitted.

Judith's jaw dropped, "Marie!"

Both had finished their wine, "Would you mind continuing this at your place?" Judith asked.

As long as the subject of Eric didn't come up, Marie thought it was a good idea. Judith had gotten a lift into town, so Marie drove them to her place. It didn't take too long before two wine glasses were filled.

Judith was quick to ask Marie what was going on in her life, and why she had changed so dramatically. Marie was coy and gave nothing away until they were finishing their next glass.

"I'm seeing someone."

ElectriccMoiraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElectriccMoiraTS

Judith wasn't going to let Marie off with a vague statement like that and kept at Marie until she gave her more information.

"I've been having sex with Timothy," Marie finally admitted.

Judith knows Timothy, "Fuck me, Marie. He's what? Nineteen."

It took another glass of wine before Marie finished telling Judith about Timothy.

"God, Marie, I hope when I'm your age, I can be like you. Get as much as you can; that's my advice."

Eric popped into Marie's mind.

Judith leaned into Marie, "You've got me horny, Marie. I've never done it with a woman before, but would you like to go to bed?"

Marie was the same. She hadn't been with a woman either, but she kissed Judith. That kiss led to more passionate kisses and hands roaming over each other's bodies.

It was Marie that took charge. She almost tore Judith's top and bra off. Judith's younger breasts were a delight to Marie's eyes. Marie sucked and pulled Judith's nipples, egged on by Judith's encouragement.

Marie got on her knees in front of Judith. Judith lifted her bottom off of the settee when Marie put her hands up her skirt and grabbed her panties. Marie wasn't delicate. She yanked Judith's panties down to her knees.

Judith spread her legs as far as her panties would allow.

First, Marie starred at Judith's shaven pussy then she looked up at Judith, "It's beautiful."

Judith frantically undid her skirt, "Get me naked, Marie."

In no time Marie had Judith's skirt and panties off. Unfortunately, when Marie threw them to the side, she knocked a glass of wine over. Marie looked over and saw the wine was dripping onto an old rug.

"Fuck it," Marie said, and turned back to Judith.

Judith was pulling on her nipples. She slid her ass to the end of the cushion.

"Eat me, Marie. My cunts going to explode. For fuck's sake, eat me," Judith begged.

Marie forced her head onto Judith's cunt and her tongue inside. Judith screamed almost immediately, and Marie felt Judith's juices on her face.

It was the first time Marie had tasted pussy juice that wasn't hers. Her own was begging to flow, so she used one hand to rub her pussy.

Judith lifted her feet onto the sofa and used her fingers to spread her pussy lips.

It caused Marie to wrap her arms around Judith's thighs and force her mouth harder against Judith's cunt. Marie used every technique she enjoyed when her pussy was being eaten. Judith seemed to enjoy them just as much and screamed she was cumming.

When Judith's juices flowed, Marie's tongue was dancing around Judith's puckered hole. It drove Judith wild.

Marie slowed and scooped up Judith's liquid with her tongue. Judith was breathing heavily and still moaning when the doorbell rang. Marie looked at Judith, whose eyes were closed.

Marie wiped her mouth on her top and answered the door. Her hope was it was Ryan.

"I thought you weren't coming," Marie said when she opened the door and saw Timothy.

"Is there a problem?" he asked.

Marie grinned, "No, come in."

"What the fuck," Timothy roared.

Judith had put her feet down, but her legs were still open.

"Nice, isn't she?" Marie said, "I think she's ready for a fucking."

Marie looked over to Judith and asked her if she was.

Judith smiled, "Show me your cock,"

Timothy walked over to Judith, dropped his pants, and stuck his cock in front of Judith's face.

"Oh, this will do nicely," Judith cooed, "Mmmmm," she groaned when she filled her mouth with cock.

Timothy reached down and inserted two fingers into Judiths cunt.

He turned to Marie, "Are you okay with this?"

Marie was midway through taking her clothes off. When she was naked, she kissed Timothy.

"Hum," Marie groaned onto Timothy's lips. Judith had a finger inside her pussy and was finger fucking Marie.

Timothy broke the kiss and told both ladies he wanted them on Marie's bed. They hurried upstairs, and Timothy positioned them next to each other on the bed. They lay on their backs, legs open and dangling over the foot of the bed.

Judith was the first to receive Timothy's cock. He used one hand to squeeze Judith's tit, the other to put three fingers in Maries cunt. He fucked both pussies for a while and swapped over.

He withdrew and said, "Suck me."

Marie engulfed Timothy's shaft, while Judith sucked his balls into her mouth. Then they did the same as Timothy and swapped.

Each had a turn with Timothy, while the other pleasured herself with Marie's vibrator. Then Timothy played a game with them. First, he pushed his cock into Maries cunt, and straight from there, he put it in Judith's mouth. Then Judith's cunt to Marie's mouth.

Another round of straight fucking and Timothy announced he was ready to cum. Marie and Judith put their heads together and watched Timothy jerk himself. He gave them the nod, and they opened their mouths and put their tongues out.

Timothy sprayed them both equally.

 

 

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments