Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Obedience Personified – Returning Home

"On the way home, Jill was hoping for a loving husband. That was not to be."

12
6 Comments 6
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Please read the first part of this story to understand why Jill was returning home.

Outside the hotel I got into ataxi and flopped on the back seat. In a sense I was glad to be hidden from all the people that watched me, but I was also sad to leave. I felt there was so much more of myself to give in that hotel room, so much more to experience.

I zoned out in the taxi, I was day-dreaming and thinking about how obedient I had been, how erotic it all felt and how much more I wanted. My breathing became heavier, my eyes closed as I just slouched on the seat imagining everything.

My thoughts eventually strayed to my husband, John, and what he would do to me once I got home. Would he take me into his arms in a loving way and caress me, kiss me and hopefully fuck me? Would he want to know all the sordid detail; of the night I gave myself to Richard. He wouldn’t have known about Melissa though, that would be a surprise for him.

Melissa played on my mind for a while after that initial thought. She was so obedient, so erotic and when she was told to do something, she did it very well. In my mind I played over the part of her squirting over my face time and time again. John would love to hear me tell him that, but more to the point he would love to see it too. I had made a mental note to meet Melissa again if I could, maybe just the two of us.

Street lights had been whizzing past me endlessly, but now they had become less frequent as the taxi rose out of the city and into the land of villas. It was then that I noticed the driver looking at me in his rear view mirror. I must have been a bit of a sight. What I hadn’t noticed was that I had my hand over my crotch and was gently caressing myself. I stopped and grabbed my small handbag and rummaged around inside it for a few seconds pretending to find something.

It was then that I realised I had no money, but not to worry, I’m sure we would have enough at home to cover the cost. I leant over to the taxi driver and explained my predicament. He just nodded and accepted the explanation.

The taxi pulled up outside the villa and I explained that I would get my husband to sort out the fare. Everyone is very trusting out here and it didn’t seem to bother him that I was disappearing inside without paying.

I walked into the house and found John in the chair facing the passageway and door from the lounge. I looked at him and smiled. He didn’t smile back at me.

“What time do you call this?” he asked.

I smiled at him again thinking that he was putting on this hard man act just because he felt that he had to.

“Be a darling and pay the taxi man, he’s waiting outside,” I replied.

John just sat there and watched me for a while. Eventually he got up out of the chair and walked towards me with a stern look on his face. I knew he was putting on an act, because John had never acted like this before, so I decided to play along and see how far he would go. I wasn’t humouring him in any way, I was just letting it happen. Perhaps he felt that he wasn’t acting and if that was the case then, in my eyes, I felt I was in for a treat.

“Bend over,” he said.

I bent over and rested my hands on the second step of the stairs. I felt John lift my flimsy dress to reveal my arse and pussy lips to the front door. I squealed when his hand came down hard on my bare flesh. I could hear him taking deep breaths as once more his hand contacted with my bare arse.

This time I flinched and my body arched forward trying, in desperation, to avoid or minimise the contact and pain. It didn’t work. It hurt just as much.

“That’s for asking me to pay the taxi for you,” said John, as the third slap accompanied his words. The pain shot through me and excited me at the same time. I found myself asking why Richard had not spanked me earlier.

“Go upstairs, take your dress off and in your best slutty pose I want you to kneel on the edge of the bed facing the door,” he instructed, “I want you to wait – to be fucked!”

I was panting, my arse stung like it was on fire and my eyes were half shut and what’s more, I had been punished for staying out late and behaving badly. As I rose from my position, I imagined all sorts of punishment that I was to receive in the bedroom. John was fired up, that was for sure, and I started to walk up the stairs. I daren’t look back as I placed one foot in front of the other. As I got to the bend in the stairs I glanced to my right and saw that John had turned away and was heading for the door to pay the taxi driver.

I continued up the stairs and as I reached the double sliding doors that opened out onto our bedroom, I started to undo my dress and let it fall to the floor. I let the dress lay over the second and third last steps to the top of the stairs. I was dressed in my shoes stockings and suspender belt, my bra was on and I wondered whether I should remove it. As it wasn’t one of John’s instructions, I left it on.

I remembered the walk towards Richard’s hotel room earlier that evening. I was dressed in exactly the same way. I was horny then, I was even more worked up now, thinking about what John was going to do to me.

I opened the doors to our bedroom and stepped inside.

I climbed onto the bed, and positioned my legs half apart with my pussy and arse in full view of the stairs. I looked straight ahead of me and waited.

I wasn’t sure what I was waiting for, punishment, a good licking followed by a fuck, or to be left here for ages while he watched something on TV. I glanced towards the clock on the dressing table, it read one o’clock in the morning. I was definitely in the process of experiencing my second wind. I could hear the tick-tock of the clock in the hallway below me; the beat of the low tones started to match my heart rate. I felt relaxed and waited for John to arrive.

He seemed to take ages, but I never looked around in case he was there, watching me and ready to punish me for disobedience.

I pulled my bra down over one of my nipples and tweaked them. I gasped as I felt my fingers pinch them. With all the waiting, I just wanted to do something naughty to myself. In my head, I felt his hand slap my arse. I found the memory pleasurable and hoped that he would do that some more as I knelt here helpless and wanting.

It was a bit of a wait before I heard the front door close, I started to hear footsteps coming up the stairs and then there was nothing.

I waited for John to announce himself or instruct me to do something. I heard and sensed nothing.

It seemed that all my senses were on the alert. I searched for every reflection on the walls of the room to alert me as to what was happening. My ears picked up very minute sound from the crack of the floorboards, to the creaking of shoes, to the slightest noise of every footfall on the carpet. I even tried to smell the difference in scent that permeated the room.

All was to no avail.

“So, Jill,” said John.

At last I knew he was there with me, looking at me in this depraved state of undress. Waiting to be fucked by him.

“Briefly, tell me what you did tonight,” he continued.

I related the story of my time at the hotel, at how I had to take my knickers off at the bar, my walk of nudity to Richard’s hotel room, and then Melissa.

“Enough of Melissa,” John interrupted, “carry on.”

It seemed that I spoke too much of Melissa. I then related the blowjob we gave to Richard, the fucking and how Melissa squirted all over me. Finally I related the events while leaving the hotel.

“And then what happened,” said John, “tell me what happened next.”

I found myself breathing heavily, almost panting as I related my stories of the evening. I wasn’t sure where this was all going but he was certainly being masterful about it all.

“I hailed a taxi to bring me home,” I said, “to you.”

I could hear John contemplating his next move. I could sense him behind me.

“And you let me pay for your taxi,” he said.

I knew I was going to be spanked again. I could feel the tone in his voice. The tension of him speaking and raising his hand at the same time.

I squealed as his hand bit down hard on my skin.

“You should learn to pay your own debts,” he said.

Alex_Fck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alex_Fck

“What would Richard have thought of you telling him to pay the taxi driver, what would he say to you?”

John waited for a reply.

“I...I… don’t know,” I stammered.

John suddenly came into view. Out of my left eye I could see him walk to the chair to the left of the bed. He was semi-naked, wearing only a light, white tunic over the lower half of his body. I soon realised it was a towel that he had wrapped around himself. John sat in the chair and looked me in the eye.

“I’ll tell you what Richard would have said, shall I,” he said, in an authoritative tone of voice. “Richard would have told you to pay your own fucking bills, wouldn’t he,” he continued.

I nodded as I watched the look in his face. It wasn’t the normal look for John, it was half-manic, he looked serious.

Suddenly I found myself not knowing what might happen from now on. I was a little scared, I had never seen John like this before; but then I had never done anything like this before tonight either.

I stopped breathing momentarily when I heard John say, “She’s all yours, you may fuck her as you like.”

Moments later I felt a hand on my arse. It stroked my buttocks and cupped each globe in turn.

I gasped at the touch and started to breathe again. I still didn’t turn around. I didn’t need to. I knew I was paying the taxi driver in my own way. I watched John taking in the scene of his wife and a stranger about to fuck on the edge of our bed.

A finger slid along my anus and then onto my pussy lips. They parted easily as he drew his finger along them and then I felt the small but wonderful intrusion of my cunt. He pushed his finger inside me, presumably to get me wet. He needn’t have bothered. I was absolutely fucking soaking wet with anticipation from the moment when I heard John’s words.

His finger pushed into and out of my pussy at an increasing rate and then it was removed. I was watching John intently as I heard the stranger behind me suck his finger.

For a moment there was nothing, but then I almost screamed when his tongue slipped the full length of my pussy.

I suddenly realised, it must have been a huge turn on for him to see me naked and exposed when he reached the top of the stairs with John. A woman so depraved that she just knelt there while her husband instructed a taxi driver to fuck her. A woman that never moved, or looked behind her while he played with her. A woman that let him push his finger into her and lick her pussy without so much as a whimper from her lips.

What’s more, it was a woman that was soaking wet with anticipation, horny as fuck and moaning and groaning with every touch of her skin. It was a woman that was becoming more and more excited, and it was a woman that was becoming increasingly annoyed at the lack of penetrating cock. It would be fair to say, I wanted his cock in me as deep as it would go. I didn’t care how big he was at that point in time. But all I had right now was a tongue and it was a very nice tongue.

I leant forward to rest my torso on the bed. I raised my arse into the air and presented the taxi driver with a view any man would die for. He lapped at my pussy and I felt him penetrate me with his tongue. I was panting into the bed with every lick of his tongue. I felt his hand come down on the small of my back to push me further into the bed. My arse raised some more and then I felt the tip of his tongue on my clit.

I nearly exploded there and then. I was moaning into the bedclothes and pushing my arse backwards towards the flicking of his tongue. I was doing the best I could to convert the pleasure into orgasm. Every flick, every lick brought me closer to my goal.

Concentrating on my orgasm, I eventually lifted my head to watch John, I wanted to know what he was doing, how he was reacting to watching me get tongue fucked.

I saw his rock hard cock in his hand as he pulled on it. His eyes were transfixed on Mr. Taxi-driver as he watched him suck me off. It was then that I came. I whimpered continuously that I was cumming and for him to keep licking. The words coming from my mouth were pure obscenity. It spurred him on and in seconds he converted my pleasure to an orgasm that ripped me apart at the seams.

The intensity got so much, I wanted to push him away but I couldn’t. I was in no position to do that. I had to scream and take it like a good little girl.

It was only when he suddenly removed himself from my pussy that I got some relief. It wasn’t to last long though. Seconds later his cock invaded my cunt. I felt his hands grab my waist and he pulled me back towards him using my hips as leverage. In one thrust, his cock slipped all the way in right up to his balls.

I gasped aloud.

I pulled myself up on my arms to steady myself and stop myself from being pushed into the bed. I mouthed the words ‘fuck’ to John, who was now watching with intent. I then felt a massive absence in my cunt as his cock was withdrawn followed by a fulfilling surge of pleasure as it once more entered me.

Every time I let out a cry, mouthing the words ‘fuck’ every time he pushed into me. Using my arms, I started to push back towards him. I wanted to fuck him as much as he was fucking me. I found myself grunting when my second orgasm took over and I reluctantly fell to the bed crying out loud and gasping for air. He never stopped, his pounding continued even when I was almost flat on the bed.

After a few moments, I pushed myself back up onto all fours and started to fuck my arse towards his cock once more. It wasn’t long before I heard him cry out that he too was cumming.

I wondered whether he intended to spunk inside me or not. I didn’t care much where it would be going, but I needed to make him cum with me. I suddenly felt my bra being unhooked with some urgency, it fell forward as much as it could and a pair of hands urgently cupped my tits. I felt my nipples being tweaked at the same time. A huge grunt emanated from the stranger behind me as he emptied the contents of his balls into my cunt. He bucked a few times as his spunk shot inside me.

On his final push into my cunt, I too yelped as he tweaked my nipples hard. I fell forward at that point and lay sprawled on the bed. Part of me was glad for the rest but most of me was sorry for the loss of cock filling my cunt.

I was panting and still recovering from my orgasms when I looked at John. He was rising from the chair, his cock still as hard as it was earlier. He hadn’t cum and I knew I would have to pleasure him before this night was over.

I watched as John replaced the towel and assisted our taxi driver out of the house.

I lay on the bed exhausted. I turned over and lay with my head close to the edge of the bed and my body sprawled diagonally across it. I recovered as much as I could. I felt used, fucked hard. I felt fucking wonderful though.

I heard the door close and John once more climbing the stairs.

“I hope that will teach you to pay your own taxi fare in future, my lady,” he said as he entered the room.

I looked at him and nodded. John dropped the towel and I swallowed hard.

“How do you want me, master?” I asked.

John approached me and started to wank over my face and tits. He brushed his cock against my nipples and I opened my mouth for him. John pushed his cock between my lips and I sucked on it for a while as he played with my breasts.

I heard him moan and thought I was going to take his load down my throat. John suddenly pulled out and started to wank. Soon, his spunk erupted from the end of his cock and covered my breasts, the final spurt dropped onto my waiting lips and I licked it into my mouth and swallowed it. It too felt wonderful as it slid down my throat.

John moved me up the bed so that I was lying down the full length of it. He slipped his arm underneath me and cupped my breast, his other arm slipped up my waist and cupped the other as he snuggled into me from behind. He started to massage his spunk into my breasts as we lay there.

I could still feel his hard cock press into my back and I wanted him inside me. I wanted to have my pussy filled again, this time with his cock.

“I love you so very much,” he whispered in my ear.

This time it was my John. His words made me smile and I turned to kiss him passionately.

At two thirty in the morning we finally kissed and caressed our way to a much needed sleep.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments