Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Obedience Personified

"Jill was told she was his for the night. Things didn’t quite turn out that way though!"

21
8 Comments 8
11.5k Views 11.5k
3.9k words 3.9k words
So here I was, I had arranged to meet someone at the hotel while my husband actively encouraged it. Well, it wasn’t so much that I had arranged it, my husband had.

I was encouraged to meet this guy called Richard. We had exchanged emails a few times from an erotic story site that I frequent and I was seduced by his manner. He talked about what he would do with me, how he would fuck me and how he would make me do things before he would let his cock anywhere near me. This intrigued me, it brought out my submissive side that I never knew I had. As soon as my husband found this out, that was it, I was told I had to meet him, be with him for the night. More importantly I was told that I had to do everything that this guy would tell me to do, without question. I had to be his for the night.

I thought my husband had gone mad.

I thought I had gone mad as well because I found that I wanted to. In fact part of me couldn’t wait!

All through the week I found myself thinking up scenarios of how he would influence me, make me do things sexual with him, punish me even for not doing as I was told. I found myself thinking about the spanking; that always brought a smile to my face, and I often found myself biting my lower lip at this point. I kept wondering about bondage; would I be bound and used. That didn’t appeal so much to me so I parked that one.

We exchanged some emails before our meeting on Saturday and Richard reassured me that there would be no bondage, unless I wanted it of course. I wasn’t sure from the emails how I was going to control that if I were to be his for the whole night.

We arranged to meet for dinner on Saturday at a plush hotel. All expenses paid, he said, and he was true to his word. He was handsome, medium build, smartly dressed for dinner and he was tall, which is always a big plus in my book.

We had a quick drink by the bar, chatted and was eventually shown to our table. The meal was wonderful, the prawn and scallop starter was exquisite. We ate lightly; I didn’t want to overdo the food especially when you don’t know how aggressive the fucking was going to get later on.

We eyed each other up. I listened to him intently and we respected each other. As I reached for my glass of red wine, he spoke.

“Shall we start your obedience when we next sit at the bar?” Richard informed me.

I was a little taken aback when he spurted out the words, but my heart leapt in my chest, my pulse raced, and I became excited. I had to put myself into obedience mode at the flick of a switch. I wasn’t sure I could do that.

I nodded. ”Alright,” I replied, “One shall try!”

We continued our meal as a normal couple, joking, laughing, telling each other stories some of which were sexual based. We teased each other profusely.

Then the time had come. We arose from the table and made our way to two high chairs at the bar. The gentleman that was Richard helped me into my chair despite the stilettos I was wearing. I still wasn’t tall enough to just slip into it. My short skirt rose slightly as I did so, rewarding Richard with a flash of thigh above my stockings.

I smiled. Well, it was as deliberate as I could have made it.

I placed my handbag on the bar and Richard ordered a Gin Martini for himself and a Gin and tonic for me. Very James Bond like, I thought.

He placed his hand on my knee and stroked it slightly. I watched his hand and I let him stroke me. I turned to the barman to take my drink and watched him as he watched Richard’s hand snake its way up my thigh.

“Thank you,” I said, to the barman. He nodded and after tearing his eyes away from my thigh left to attend another customer.

I smiled at Richard.

Richard leant back on his chair and picked up his drink. He took a sip, rolled his tongue over his lips and placed the drink back on the bar.

“I want you to do something for me,” he said.

“Anything,” I replied.

“I want you to remove your knickers and give them to me,” he said.

I started to get off the chair but immediately Richard leant forward to stop me. “I need to go to the ladies to remove them?” I questioned.

“No you don’t,” he replied, “do it here, right now, on that chair.” His voice sounded masterful, every word deliberate, he spelt it out for me in no uncertain terms.

I pursed my lips, a sign that I was not happy with the request, but inside my heart was pounding. I looked around the room in my vicinity. Behind Richard was a man facing the bar and paying no real attention to us. Behind me was a woman chatting to two of her friends. To my left and diagonally across the room was an elderly man sitting in a leather chair facing me. As far as I could tell he already had a good view up my dress from where he was sitting.

“Right now?” I asked. Richard nodded as he leant back in his chair and lifted his glass to his lips.

I lifted my bum of my right cheek off the chair, pulled my dress up slightly and hooked my finger into my g-string. I was fortunate that I was wearing a g-string, anything else would have been awkward to get off while sitting. I pulled at it and it slid down my upper thigh. I repeated the manoeuvre with my left cheek. This was a little more tricky as the guy in the chair was watching me. He saw me lift my dress, and I saw his mouth drop open when he realised he was looking at a stocking clad thigh. I winked at him, mischievously.

With both strings around the top of my thighs, I lifted my bum slightly off the chair and pulled the g-string forward. I used my right hand to move it down my thigh, over my knees. Then what, I thought. How do I bend and retrieve it from my heels. I thought my solution was rather innovative. I let the g-string slide to my heels and lifted my leg in the air. With my knickers dangling on my shoe, I lifted my leg until I presented them, blatantly, to Richard.

If it’s one thing your eyes can’t avoid, it’s red knickers being waved on a black shoe in the middle of a posh bar. Everyone around me saw it.

He picked them off my heels and pocketed them before taking another sip of his drink. I looked behind me and the women were watching my every move. I caught the eye of the one standing next to me and I winked at her. She smiled back at me with the most evil grin on her face that I have ever seen.

At that moment, including myself, about six people knew I had no knickers on. I picked up my drink and took a large sip.

“Show me,” said Richard.

I knew exactly what he wanted, so I opened my legs slightly so that he could see right up my dress. In all fairness, it only came to just below my stocking tops in any case. Right now, after my movements it was lying slightly above them. My suspenders were on view, my pussy was on view to Richard and probably the guy in the chair, and my pussy was getting very wet indeed.

I was horny, I wanted to tell him to do something naughty as well, but I wasn’t allowed to. The rules forbid it. What I could see, was that my efforts were not going unnoticed. A bulge appeared in Richard’s trousers. It was such a turn-on to know that he was being excited by his obedient slut for the night.

Since I was on display to the room; and that’s how Richard wanted it, I decided to take things further myself. I lifted my hand to my nipple and pinched at it. It was difficult getting to it from under my bra but I managed it. I could see Richard did not expect that.

“If you want help with any of that,” came a voice from over my shoulder. The woman was watching me display myself and had offered her services. I was flattered but felt I had to decline her offer.

Richard finished his drink and slid elegantly off his chair. “Shall we go,” he said. I downed my drink and was helped off the chair. I pulled my dress down a little before we walked off to the lifts.

“You having trouble walking with a cock like that,” I said as my arm slipped through his.

“Yes,” he replied, “but I’m getting used to it.”

We entered the lift. It’s remarkable how you are the only people in a lift when you want to be. This was no exception. Richard punched in the tenth floor and the doors closed.

“When we get to the floor, I want you to remove your red dress completely. Is that understood,” he said.

I started to unzip it but he stopped me. “Not now, when we get there.”

The lift stopped on the third floor but no one got in. Eventually as we passed floor nine he allowed me to unzip and remove my dress.

The doors opened. I sighed a big sigh of relief as no one was standing there waiting for it. The corridor was empty.

“Walk slowly to room twenty five,” he told me.

I started to walk. “Jill,” he shouted after me, “I said slowly”.

I stopped and then slowly placed one foot in front of the other like I was at a funeral.

I felt vulnerable, scared, and horny all at the same time. The long walk down the corridor to room twenty five took ages. Clad in a bra, suspenders, stockings and high heels, I looked like a tart. I felt like a slut but I also felt powerful and dominant. Although I was acting submissively, I felt like the dominant partner, I wanted to do this. Although Richard believed I was being forced to do it, I wasn’t.

Every slow step exposed my vulnerability. At one point I thought I heard a door being opened. I relished in the thought that someone would open a door and see me. What would they say, what would they do, would they report me, would the police arrive. Yes, I secretly wanted a door to open.

At that point, I walked even slower. I then turned to look at Richard and walked backwards towards his room. I watched as he followed me, I watched his groin strain with his hardening cock inside and I watched him feast his stare on my shaved pussy. I turned back to the corridor and stopped outside room twenty five. I faced it and waited.

Richard reached for his key and opened the door.

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

He pushed it open and let me walk in.

“Stop,” he told me as soon as I was inside the door, I couldn’t see inside the room because of the darkness. He closed the door and switched on a few side lights in the bedroom.

I must admit, I was looking forward to a good fucking. My pussy was soaking and I was more than excited about what I had done already. It was exhilarating to say the least.

As I walked into the room, I gasped and stopped dead.

In front of me was a chair near the window desk facing into the room. On the chair was a woman dressed just like me, no knickers and no dress but with a bra, suspenders and stockings. She was missing the vital heels though. She looked at me and breathed deeply. I watched her ample breasts heave with the effort. Her legs were open and her pussy was on view.

“Meet Melissa,” said Richard, “She’s been waiting here for us all evening.”

I wondered if she had eaten, but I guess she had.

Melissa looked a lot younger than me. Her skin was firm, tight even. She looked gorgeous.

I yelped as I felt Richard’s hand spank me, playfully, but it still stung a little.

“She’s yours,” he said, “She must obey you and you must obey me, play with her.”

Richard left me and went into the bathroom. His words ‘play with her’ was more of an order than a request.

I walked over to Melissa. I looked down on her and I studied her. Her eyes stared into mine. She looked up at me waiting for her first command, her breath was almost silent. I lifted her chin upwards.

I wasn’t sure how to play this. I was supposed to be the submissive, but here I was the dominant person, the one giving the orders. What did I want of her. My mind raced with all kinds of possibilities.

“Take your bra off,” I told her eventually. I did the same and discarded it on the floor.

I reached down and fondled her breast, I was not against a little bi-sexual play between women, especially one so beautiful. It was not long before she cried out when I pinched her nipple hard between my forefinger and thumb.

“Is that what you like?” Came Richard’s voice from behind me.

I turned to look at him and nodded.

I walked backwards until I hit the bed. I lay down on it propping myself up on my arms as I opened my thighs. I was watching Melissa all the time.

“Come here and lick it,” I instructed her.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Richard undress and park his clothes neatly on the chairs behind me. I watched Melissa as she got up from the chair, walked sexily towards me, knelt on the floor and started to lick my pussy.

I was aching to be licked, ever since Richard told me to take my knickers off in the bar. Melissa was delivering long drawn out licks of her tongue over my labia. She pushed her tongue upwards and forwards over my pussy until the lips opened for her. She then dipped her tongue into my wet and silky cunt.

I loved the touch. I urged her on, telling her that she should tongue fuck me right in front of Richard.

With trepidation, Richard appeared behind me on the bed. He was naked. I felt him touch my breasts and stroke them. He fondled them gently and then cupped them as if weighing them on some scales. He stroked my nipples until they were hard as rock. With Melissa’s tongue firmly inside my pussy, Richard pinched both of my nipples at the same time.

I shouted aloud. I must have frightened Melissa because she visibly jumped out of her skin. She didn’t stop licking me though which was highly commendable of her.

I had to remember the rules though, I couldn’t tell Richard what I wanted, but I wanted him to pinch them again and stick his cock down my throat at the same time. But I daren’t.

I panted as I watched Melissa suck on my pussy.

“Lick my clit,” I told her.

Almost immediately, she transferred her oral skills to my clit. Her tongue was all over it. Licking it, flicking it, she even palmed the flat of her tongue over it and my pussy lips at the same time before flicking it again. She was having the required effect on me and I loved watching her pleasure me.

“Tell her to stop,” Richard instructed me.

What the fuck, I thought, he can’t fucking do this, not now.

I hesitated enough to get my nipples pinched hard again. I actually loved it, but knew that I shouldn’t.

Reluctantly, I told Melissa to stop, which she did almost immediately. She straightened and watched us both on the bed.

Richard presented his cock to my mouth. I licked on it and sucked it. At one point I took it down my throat as much as I could but his eight, maybe more, inches wouldn’t let me take it all in. Richard eventually lay on the bed and I started to suck on his cock. I instructed Melissa to suck on his balls, which she did. She was much better at these instructions than me, I have to say.

With both of us licking his cock and balls Richard was close to cumming. I lifted my head for a split second to instruct Melissa what to do next when Richard told me to stop once more.

I stopped and looked at him. “Lay down,” he said. I lay on the bed with my head on the pillows. “Open them wide,” he told me. I opened my legs wide for him, bending them at the knee. I could see his angry cock waving in front of him. I watched as he held it in his hand and stroked it a few times.

I lay there wantonly with my legs half in the air, half touching the bed.

Richard’s cock finally confronted my pussy. It rested in front of it, parted my lips and slipped into me.

Fuck it was gorgeous. He pushed it in all the way in one go. It was always going to be that easy with me especially when I’m that wet. I looked at Melissa watching me with her puppy dog eyes.

Richard slowly fucked his cock into me a few times. It felt so fucking good as it pounded my cunt. All his strokes were deliberate. Every one of them took time as he delivered it. He then lifted my arse up off the bed a little and fucked his cock in deeper. This time it hit the spot. I could feel myself squirm as it reached higher.

I looked at Melissa, “Come here I want to taste you,” I told her.

She literally jumped off the floor onto the bed and straddled me. She lowered her pussy onto my mouth and I licked at it. All the while Richard was fucking his cock into me.

I slipped my tongue into Melissa and tongue fucked her as best I could. The pounding I was receiving was putting me off balance every now and then, especially when Richard lifted my arse to push his cock deeper.

Richard’s cock was in deep and so was my tongue. I was in heaven. I was loving every minute of this, and what’s more I was cumming. My orgasm was building slowly with every thrust. The thought of Melissa taking her pleasure on my mouth was adding to the experience. I had my tongue in Melissa for most of the time, but at the last thrust from Richard my tongue was out and I found myself licking her clit. It was amazing to see her squirm on top of me as I did this. I concentrated more on her clit and I could feel her anguish. She was panting, and eventually she pushed her cunt down on my mouth.

Without any kind of warning, copious amounts of her cum flowed into my mouth and over my face as her orgasm erupted.

I have never been with a squirter before and I found this amazing. So did Richard. As soon as he saw Melissa flood my face, he fucked me harder and pumped his cock into me with increasing urgency.

I lapped at Melissa’s juices and raised my arse to meet Richard’s cock. It was electric. My orgasm exploded in me and I felt my eyes roll back into my head. Every thrust felt like it was letting off another firework inside me. One after the other exploded in me until I finally moaned into Melissa’s pussy. I dug my fingers into her arse as I came.

Richard was not that far behind me. I heard him shout something and then felt an emptiness. His cock was gone. I felt him squirt all over me as his spunk erupted from the end of his cock. It splashed on my body and tits and even mixed in with Melissa’s juices on my face.

As Richard pulled back from me, Melissa unwrapped her thighs from around my head and climbed off the bed.

“Excuse me,” I said, “where do you think you’re going, you have some cleaning up to do, my lady.” I told her.

Melissa looked at me dumbfounded, turned and started to lick Richard’s spunk from my body. “Don’t swallow it all, I want some too,” I told her, eventually.

When she finished with the last spot of cum from my belly button, she turned to me and shared it. I licked his spunk from her lips and kissed her passionately.

I started to raise myself from the bed, Richard’s hand was outstretched and I grabbed it and pulled myself up on it.

As Melissa made her way to the bathroom, Richard whispered in my ear, “You were fucking good,” he said, which made me feel brilliant, “Now, you must get dressed and go home.”

I was a little stunned at his directness, but it was to be expected, I suppose.

“May I clean myself up?” I asked.

His reply was obvious. Covered in the leftover of spunk with my hair matted with pussy juice, I started to dress. I grabbed my bra and put it on, sought my dress and donned that too and said my goodbyes to Richard and Melissa.

I blew Richard a kiss as I left his room.

I walked down the corridor that night, a different person. I had loved every minute of it. The directness, the obedience, the dominance and the fuck was unbelievable. The best bit was when Melissa soaked me. That was so unexpected and such a turn on. I loved the taste.

As I hit the ground floor button in the lift. I hoped I would meet Melissa again.

As I walked towards the door, the same three women looked at me. They were still at the bar, in the same spot as they were a few hours ago. I smiled at them as I walked past. I was dishevelled, and they knew exactly why that was!

The thought excited me once more. I held my head high, grinned and waked out of the hotel.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments