Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rollin' In The Hay

"I arrange a secret rendezvous for Bobby and me."

140
20 Comments 20
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

It was about three weeks after Bobby and I had out first sexual encounter at the old mill pond. Since then we had been together a few times but never alone. We were both feeling a bit horny. At least I knew I was. It seemed no matter where we went we always had some of our friends with us. I had to find a way to get Bobby alone.

I kept wondering if old Mr. Williams had told my dad what he caught me and Bobby doing behind the rock at the pond. My dad had not said anything so I thought our secret was still safe. Still, I had to keep looking over my shoulder.

My dad was a good father. He worked hard and provided for us. He was, however, pretty strict with us if we did something wrong. Spare the rod and spoil the child was something I think he wrote. So I was really grateful that he didn’t know about me and Bobby. At sixteen, he thought I was still too young to be dating.

I was cleaning up in the barn after school when I had a brilliant idea. I would have Bobby sneak into the barn. I could meet him there while my dad was at work on the night shift. No one ever went into the barn unless Dad had chores for them to do. It would be the perfect place for us to continue where we left off a few weeks before.

The next day I saw Bobby at school and told him about my plan. I could see by the bulge in his pants that he loved the idea. We planned on meeting after dark the next night. I told him my dad was working late so we didn’t have to worry about him catching us. I would hang a lantern by the barn door and wait inside for Bobby.

I couldn’t wait for class to end the next day. I had to go to the restroom several times because I kept wetting my panties thinking about Bobby’s cock. Soon the school day was over, and I headed for home. Bobby walked me partway and then headed for his house.

“See you later, Molly. I’ll be there right after dark.”

“I’ll be waiting for you.”

He gave me a little kiss on the cheek and we went our separate ways

After I got home, I took a blanket out to the barn and hid it. I helped mom get dinner ready and soon it was time to eat. I didn’t have much of an appetite. I planned on having a big piece of Bobby’s meaty pole later that evening.

I cleaned up the table and helped with the dishes. I was feeling moist between my legs. I knew what was soon to happen with Bobby. I hoped he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

“I’m going up to study, Mom.”

“Ok, dear. Don’t be up too late.”

“I won’t. Goodnight."

“Goodnight, Molly.”

I sighed. Okay, now to sneak out to the barn. Luckily the barn door was on the side away from the house so she wouldn’t see the lantern by the door.

I crawled out my bedroom window and made my way down the trellis. If Dad knew it was so easy to get in and out of my bedroom this way I’m sure he would tear down that old trellis.

I made it to the barn unseen. I went around the corner and hung the lantern by the door. It was dark inside. Just a little glimmer of moonlight snuck through the cracks in the barn walls. It would be enough for us.

I went over to where I had hidden the blanket. I made sure it was thick and soft. After all, I didn’t want to get any bruises on me that I may have to explain later. I lay the blanket on an old chest and waited for Bobby.

I heard the barn door creak open. He blew out the lantern as he entered the barn.

“Bobby? Shhh, don’t make any noise. I’m over here,” I whispered.

I heard him slide the board across the doors so that they couldn’t be opened from the outside. He didn’t want me getting away from him. No worries about that. I wasn’t planning on going anywhere. I had waited for this night for so long.

I could barely see him coming towards me. The clouds had covered the moon and there was very little light coming into the barn. He looked like a dark shadow coming across the barn. It aroused me even more seeing him that way. It was like a stranger coming towards me, and I was locked in this old barn. I felt a warm flush come over me. The thought of it being a stranger made me very hot.

I reached out to feel when he got close.

“Hi, baby,” I said very softly.

Bobby didn’t reply. I felt his hands touch mine. He lifted my arms above me and pushed me back onto the chest. I was surprised that he would do that. I guess he was more anxious than even I was.

He had me lying flat on the chest. My legs were hanging over the edge. I couldn’t touch the floor. He pushed both my arms as far above me as he could. I felt his warm breath on my neck as he began to kiss me. It was very arousing to be held down that way.                                                                                           
He moved closer and spread my legs apart with his. I was wearing a skirt so when he moved in it spread it wide open. I felt his bulging cock against my pussy. This was even more exciting than the day at the pond.

He continued to kiss my neck as he ground his hard cock against my pussy. I was wishing I hadn’t worn panties. I could feel his breathing becoming heavier as he kissed me. He really was very anxious tonight.

He let go of my arms for a moment and reached down to my shirt. With and hand on either side he ripped it open. I could hear the buttons pop off and hit the floor. A very warm flush came over me. I think it was the excitement of being completely under Bobby’s control.

Once again he grabbed my arms and held them above my head. His mouth moved to my left breast. His lips hungrily surrounded my left tit. He sucked it hard into his mouth. My tits weren’t large so he had no trouble covering it all with his mouth.

He seemed like a wild animal tonight. At the pond, he had been so gentle. Maybe he was hornier than I was. Either way, I enjoyed how his mouth was devouring my tits. He would move from one to the other like he just couldn’t get enough of me.

All the while he was ravishing my tits, his cock was rubbing harder and harder against my now soaking-wet pussy. I thrust my hips forward to meet his hard cock. It seemed to be as anxious as his mouth was.

Bobby slid my arms downward. They were now straight out to the side. His lips had begun kissing and sucking their way down my body. The warmth of his tongue on my skin as he licked me made me tremble.

When he arrived at my navel, he thrust his tongue into it hard. At the same time, he rubbed his cock hard against my pussy. I was hoping that meant he was going to move his tongue downward and thrust it against my pussy just the same way. My body trembled again at the thought of him doing that.

I had never had oral sex performed on me. The anticipation of this happening made me cum. I felt my juices flow. My panties were now soaked as he kept pressing against me.

He released my arms. His hands moved to my skirt and panties.  He pulled them down my legs in one quick jerk. The cool night air felt wonderful against my pussy. I could feel my juices flowing along my inner thighs.

Bobby again grabbed my hands with his. He held them tight out away from my body and his shadowy head disappeared between my legs. My body shook knowing what he was about to do.

His warm tongue parted my lips. He thrust it deep into my wet pussy. I came again.

He then closed his lips on my pussy lips and sucked them into his mouth. I never felt such an incredible feeling. I moaned. Then I remembered I had to be very quiet. How could I not moan? Not being able to make any noise and having my arms pinned down was driving me wild.

As his tongue continued probing deep into my pussy, I rocked my hips forward against his face. I wanted him to go deeper.

He released my hands once more. I didn’t try to move them. I wanted them stretched to my side like I was being held captive. Both his hands surrounded my tits. He massaged them hard and pinched my nipples. His tongue continued plunging inside my pussy. I was in heaven. I came again. My body was shaking.

Bobby licked my dripping pussy slowly from top to bottom as he stood up. I heard the zipper on his pants slide down. It was that quiet in the barn. I’m sure he had heard my heart pounding in my chest.

Holding my arms out once again, Bobby moved closer. I felt the tip of his hard hot cock touch my pussy. I moaned very softly. I couldn’t help it. I wanted to scream but I knew I couldn’t. With one long slow thrust, his cock slid entirely inside of me.

“Mmm.”

My hips were rocking wildly now. I wanted Bobby to fuck me hard and fast. Instead, he slid his cock slowly out to its tip. Resting against my pussy lips, I felt his heart beating in his cock. If my hands had been free, I would have grabbed his ass and shoved his meaty pole deep inside of me.

Bobby continued his slow insertion of his cock into me. I lost track of how many times I had cum. It felt as though it was non-stop now.

After what seemed an eternity of being fucked in slow motion, Bobby started thrusting faster and faster. I tried to move my arms, but he held me tight. I wanted so much to hold him and pull him tight against me.

Just when I thought Bobby was going to fill me with his creamy load, he stopped moving. He grabbed me by my hips and turned me onto my stomach. He stretched my arms out once again and held me tight.

I prepared to feel his cock slide into my pussy from behind. It didn’t. He moved his hands and spread my butt cheeks wide open. Oh, my God. He was going to fuck my ass.

I began to panic. Then I told myself he was the same boy who had taken my virginity at the pond. Just relax, and it would be fine. He had stretched me when he first entered my pussy. I’m sure he would stretch my ass in the same manner.

Before I could think much more about it, his cock had parted my ass cheeks and was sliding inside of me. All of my juices had coated his cock and made it slippery. He began fucking my ass slowly like he had done my pussy. I was glad he was being gentle to start.

The sensation was different than when his cock was in my pussy. He felt bigger. But the overall sexual feeling was not as nice. I mean it felt good, but not nearly as good as when I had his hard cock in my pussy.

His thrusting had begun to become faster and harder. I felt as though I was being stretched in all directions. His breathing was now very hard. I could feel his body begin to shake. I knew he would soon be cumming inside of me.

I wondered if it would feel the same in my ass. I didn’t have to wonder long. He grabbed my hips and shoved his cock deep inside my ass just as his cock pulsed and pumped its load of hot cum into me. I could feel my juices flowing once again in my pussy. They ran out and along my inner thighs.

Bobby pumped another load of his creamy cum into my ass and then pulled out. I felt another load or two splashing onto my back. I wondered why he didn’t pump it all into me, but it did feel very sexy to feel his hot load hitting my back.

I was totally exhausted. Even though he was no longer holding my arms, I left them stretched out to the side. I sighed and lay flat on the blanket. I could have fallen asleep.

I heard Bobby zip up his pants. I expected him to at least kiss me before he left. He didn’t. I guess he wanted to get out of there so no one would see him.

I heard the barn door creak open. He slipped off into the night. I lay there for a little while longer. I felt so warm. It had been an incredible night.

After some time, I made my way back up the trellis and into my bedroom. I didn’t bother to clean up. I fell asleep with Bobby’s cum still on my back and inside of me.

The next day at school, I couldn’t wait to see Bobby. I waited outside and soon I saw him coming down the road.

“What got into you last night?” I asked with a sly smile.

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry. I loved it. You were like a wild animal and very mysterious. It was incredible.”

“What do you mean? I didn’t even get to the barn. That creepy old Mr. Williams caught me sneaking up the lane. He told me to get the hell out of there and go home.”

“Oh my God! That wasn’t you?”

AishaRichh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaRichh

Published 
Written by MtnMama
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments