Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Painter And Decorator - Part 3

"Gary returns for his last day of painting and last day of fucking Teresa"

33
8 Comments 8
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Thirty-three-year-old Gary Jefferson drove his van to the home of Charles and Teresa Batholomew for what was to be the fourth and last day of the painting job that he was doing there.

Apart from the painting job, he had also been fucking fifty-nine-year-old Teresa in her husband's absence and without Charles' knowledge. Today, Charles was again due to be out for the day so, apart from completing the painting, Gary and Teresa would have more bedroom fun.

Teresa had only either seen Gary in overalls or naked, but today, he arrived dressed in smart casual and with his overalls in the van.

"Oh, you look smart; do you have a date?" smiled the attractive Mrs Batholomew, as she opened her front door.

"Yes, I have an ongoing sexual relationship with a beautiful mature housewife, and I am going to give her a good fucking," replied Gary, before their lips met in a long kiss.

"She is a lucky lady, I imagine that you are very good at fucking," said Teresa, massaging the bulge in Gary's trousers.

"I do my best. And she is so fucking sexy," replied Gary before they snogged again.

"Oh Gary, this mature housewife so needs your lovely cock," said Teresa, undoing Gary's trousers.

"Then let's go to your bedroom and fuck, Teresa," replied Gary, undoing the woman's blouse.

"Yes, let's do that, baby," said Teresa, turning towards the stairs as Gary caressed her arse through her slacks.

Teresa giggled, as she climbed the stairs with Gary trying to keep his hand in contact with her buttocks.

They kissed again once in her bedroom, and their hands ran over each other's bodies.

As they kissed, Teresa fumbled with Gary's partially undone trousers and got them lowered, her hand dived into his boxers and she stroked his rigid penis.

Gary got Teresa's slacks down to her thigh level, and he caressed her buttocks over her knickers.

Soon, Gary's boxers and Teresa's knickers were lowered and Teresa slowly wanked Gary's cock as he fingered her wet cunt. Teresa then dropped to her knees and took Gary's penis in her mouth. She licked and sucked, but had no intention of making him cum.

Teresa stood and they kissed some more as Gary cupped her large arse cheeks.

No words were being spoken; they were both just enjoying the foreplay.

Upper clothing was then removed with Gary's shirt and Teresa's blouse and bra coming off, and the mature woman's tits received attention from Gary's hands and tongue.

Gary backed Teresa to the bed, and he took off her already lowered slacks and knickers, leaving her naked. He got himself naked and he kissed Teresa and then kissed down her body, licking her nipples and kissing her stomach, Teresa squirmed with the pleasure and the knowledge of where Gary's mouth was heading.

Gary kissed Teresa's thighs and she moaned. He kissed her cunt lips and she moaned again, squirming her arse, this man is so fucking good at this, she thought to herself.

Gary licked Teresa's outer lips and then his tongue was inside, he softly and slowly licked and Teresa kept moaning and writhing. Gary had his head deep in between Teresa's legs and she was getting much more vocal as his tongue lapped at her clit.

"Fuck, oh fuck, Gary, oh fuck," said the squirming Teresa as the younger man tongued her toward orgasm.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes," yelled Teresa, as she came with her lover licking her cunt. Gary kept tonguing as Teresa continued cumming and he then moved up her body, licking her nipples on the way, before their mouths met in a kiss.

Their tongues danced as Gary's cock nudged Teresa's cunt lips and, with a touch of guidance from Teresa's hand, slid into her. Gary set about some very slow and deliberate lovemaking with Teresa's body moving with his.

The thirty-three-year-old man and fifty-nine-year-old woman were so compatible sexually and they continued at a slow pace with Teresa sometimes cumming, but not violently so.

Teresa had her legs on Gary's shoulders as Gary's cock moved in and out of her, slightly quicker now, "Amazing, fucking amazing," Teresa muttered as the sex went on.

They had been on the bed for quite some while and Gary upped the pace, his penis now moving in and out of Teresa's vagina rapidly and her reactions increased in arousal and volume.

"Mmmm, yes, fuck, oh yes, fuck me hard," encouraged Teresa, as Gary shagged her at full speed.

"Shit, fuck, fucking hell," wailed Teresa, as she had a monumental orgasm as Gary continued pleasuring her.

Gary was holding back his ejaculation as his large cock drove Teresa wild, he had her cumming loudly twice more before he could hold it no longer.

Gary groaned as he shot spurt after spurt of cum into the woman's hot cunt.

They lay cuddling for quite some time before Gary thought that he had better get the painting finished. He cleaned himself up, got partially dressed and went to his van to get his overalls, but not until he had kissed the arse cheeks of Mrs Batholomew who was laying on her front. There would be more sex after the painting was done.

Gary completed the painting, it took him between one and two hours, so now the sex could resume. Teresa had not gotten fully dressed, she had just put a dressing gown on.

"I really hope that we can meet again after today," said Teresa, as Gary cleaned himself in the ensuite in Teresa's bedroom, after the painting.

"You will have to persuade Charles that you need some more decorating done," smiled Gary.

"I had thought of that but is there any way that we can meet otherwise?" asked Teresa.

Posh_Raspberries
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Posh_Raspberries

"I do have a lot of work on but I am free some evenings; could you get an evening out and come to me?" suggested Gary.

"Yes, probably; I could tell Charles that I was going out with one of my female friends," replied Teresa.

"Will you do something for me, Teresa? Will you put those tight jodhpurs of yours back on?" asked Gary, who was now again naked.

"Ha, so that you can admire my arse again," chuckled Teresa.

"Yes, that was my first view of you, remember?" replied Gary.

"Oh yes, I remember; and to think, I was going to have Charles dismiss you because of what you said," answered Teresa.

"Yeah, I did think that I had gone too far with you, thought I had fucked up my chances with you," said Gary.

"But instead of fucking your chances, you fucked me," smiled Teresa, now pulling her jodhpurs up over her naked backside.

"And what wonderful fucking it is; please turn around and bend over," said Gary, with Teresa now having her jodhpurs on.

Teresa did as Gary asked and Gary took a step backwards. "Nice arse," Gary said, predictably.

"So you keep saying," laughed the bent-over Teresa.

Gary moved up behind her and gently caressed her buttocks, just a featherlike touch, "Mmmm," purred Teresa.

Gary then fingered the woman's arse crack through her jodhpurs and Teresa continued to indicate that she liked it.

Gary fingered Teresa in between her legs, "Oh fuck Gary, you will make me cum in my jodhpurs," said Teresa.

"Do you cum when you are riding sometimes? don't females cum in their jodhpurs when they are on horseback?" asked Gary, still fingering Teresa's cunt and arse crack.

"I do sometimes and I know some of my friends do; oh fuck!" answered Teresa, her exclamation brought about by Gary fingering her arsehole.

"Cum in your jodhpurs, Mrs Batholomew," Gary said softly, still fingering.

"Fuck! cumming!" shouted Teresa, as her body shuddered.

Gary fingered Teresa through her orgasm, and then she stood unsteadily and they kissed.

"Fuck, they are so sticky, they will have to be washed," laughed the very happy Teresa.

"Better take them off then," suggested Gary, his cock erect.

"Yes sir," laughed Teresa, removing her jodhpurs.

"Gary, will you give me a spanking before we fuck, please?" asked the again naked Teresa.

"Yes, if you would like me to," replied Gary, his penis erect.

"I am not sure that I would like it, but I want you to," said Teresa, who had not been spanked since her mother had tanned her arse as an eighteen-year-old.

"Then I will," replied Gary, who occasionally spanked women that he was fucking.

"You sit on that chair," instructed Teresa.

Gary sat down and Teresa laid herself over his lap. She giggled when his erection prodded her but, after a little adjusting of positions, they both got comfortable.

Gary ran his hand over her buttocks and commenced spanking her.

He spanked quite hard, but evidently not hard enough, "Harder, spank me harder," said Teresa, who was squirming as her buttocks turned red.

Gary spanked harder and faster and Teresa was bucking as her arse cheeks got hotter, she was amazed at how much getting her arse spanked was turning her on.

Gary's hand bounced off her behind and Teresa came. Gary stopped spanking and let her get her breath back before she pushed herself off his lap.

"Fucking hell, that was amazing," said the red-faced Teresa, as her hands cupped her spanked buttocks.

"Do you want to fuck now?" asked Gary.

"Oh yes, from behind," said Teresa, getting on the bed on her hands and knees and presenting her just spanked bottom.

Gary fingered Teresa's arse crack and dragged his cock up and down the groove between her buttocks before sliding his penis into her cunt.

Gary gripped her hips and slid rapidly in and out, swiftly making Teresa cum again. She had cum countless times in this man's company over the last four days.

Gary kept shafting her and Teresa had another orgasm before Gary spat his cum into her once again.

After their climaxes, they lay together for a while. They knew that that was their last fuck of the day and they did not know when they would have another one.

They knew that Gary had to be gone before Charles got home, whenever that might be, and they showered and got dressed. Gary put on his overalls and put his other clothes in his van, Teresa got dressed in what she had been wearing when Gary arrived that morning, she put her cum soaked jodhpurs in the washing machine.

They chatted some more and kissed a lot but they knew that their time together was running out. Teresa said that she would try to convince Charles that they needed some more decorating done and they agreed that they would try to arrange an evening of sex at Gary's house in the near future.

Reluctantly, Gary drove away and Charles came home not very long after that.

Charles inspected the completed paint job, "Very good, that man certainly seems to know what he is doing," said the impressed Charles.

"Yes, he certainly seems to," agreed Teresa, her arse sore from the spanking and her cunt very well fucked.

"I will keep his card because I think we might use him again," said Charles, much to Teresa's delight.

"Whatever you think, dear," replied Teresa, relishing the thought of having Gary Jefferson between her legs again.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments