Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Professor And The Admirer

"Will The Older Professor Live Up To Her Dreams?"

44
28 Comments 28
14.4k Views 14.4k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Recommended Read
“Zoey! I said no gifts. Why do you never listen to me?” I try not to raise my voice too loudly, since we're in a restaurant.

I don't need anyone seeing it's my birthday. I don't like to celebrate it as it is, let alone have all the wait staff come and sing me happy birthday, as everyone gawks at me. No thank you! That is not my idea of fun, not even a little bit.

Who even celebrates their twenty seventh birthday anyway? It's not that big of a deal. I agreed to go to dinner, because we hadn't gone shopping lately. There was nothing in the house but Ramen noodles and ketchup. Maybe a box of pop tarts, if we were lucky. As much as I love my best friend and roommate, Zoey was not the best shopper. So, it made more sense to go to dinner.

“You will love this gift, I promise you. Don't be angry Paisley. Just open it and see.”

I pick up the envelope she slides towards me, letting out a soft sigh, unsure what she could have possibly gotten me. I can't even remember the last time someone got me a gift. I can't deny there is a small part of me that is excited, even though I don't know what it is yet.

Looking at her, she smiles, seemingly all giddy. Whatever it is, she is eager for me to see it. I rip open the flap, pulling out two tickets. It is for a reading by one of my favorite authors, who happens to be a professor at one of the best universities in the United Kingdom.

“Oh my! Oh my! Are you serious, Zoey? How did you – when did you – oh gosh!” I trip over my words, I'm nearly hysterical. I've always wanted to meet Professor Steven Matthew.

“Calm down, sugar. Breathe. A friend of mine at work was talking about how her mother was going and I just had to get you tickets. I figured you and I could go. I don't know much about this Professor Matthew, but what the hell, right?”

“This is incredible. Now this is the kind of gift I can accept. I can't believe you want to come. You're not interested in the things I read.”

“Well, it is a weekend trip. We're going to spend the night at Hilton. We leave Friday afternoon. The show is at noon on Saturday. I thought we could go to a club or something Saturday night.”

“You really put a lot of thought into this. I can't wait! We'll have a blast.”

Professor Matthew is a man who has been teaching at the university for nearly twenty years. He is in his late forties, though he keeps himself in immense shape. He is an active runner, often doing races to support causes. That is when he isn't teaching or writing new books. This is only the second time he has come to the states to promote his book, however. The first time I missed it due to having no money to travel to go.

He is a good looking man, at least according to the back cover of his books. He has salt and pepper hair, though it is still mostly black. Piercing blue eyes, that I've always wondered if they enhanced, but now I get to find out in person. Though his smile is what makes my heart flutter the most. On every back cover, his beautiful smile takes my breath away.

***

The next morning I wake up with a smile on my face, which doesn't normally happen given how early I wake up. I like to get into work before others do, so I can sort through things. My thoughts are interrupted when I hear the most disgusting sounds on the other side of the bathroom door.

Knocking on the door, I wait for Zoey to say something. All I hear is a deathly sounding groan with a heaving cough.

“Zoey, are you all right, what is wrong?” Asking through the door, I press my ear close to the door. The coolness of the wood against the side of my face.

“No, I don't think I'm going to live. Call work for me, let them know I've died.”

“I'm coming in, don't be so dramatic.”

Opening the door, I see her in her bath robe, one slipper on, the other beside the tub. She has her face hanging over the rim of the toilet, she is as pale as the porcelain. I move to grab a face cloth off the rack, I soak it in cool water, before placing it on her head. I can feel even through the cloth, she is burning up.

“Paisley, I've never felt so sick in my whole life. I've been here for the last few hours getting sick. I don't know how I could get this sick, this fast. It came out of nowhere. I need my mommy,” she whines, between coughing.

For as long as I've known Zoey, she has always been so close with her mother. They often spend time together. Whenever something big happens in either of their lives, they're the first ones to know it. I know that I need to call her mom right away.

I find her mother's number in her phone and call her. When she picks up, I explain to her what has happened. She basically hangs up on me, telling me she's on her way, to not leave until she gets there. Like I would. When she knocks on the door, it sounds like the police banging at the front door. It makes me jump a foot high.

“It's good to see you, Shannon. I'm sorry it's for this reason though. Zoey is in the bathroom. She refuses to let me help her back into bed. Maybe you'll have better luck.”

I'm saying all of this to Shannon's back, as she makes her way into the bathroom. She is all business, no one messes with her baby duckling, not even sickness.

Once Zoey is settled back into bed, with a bucket and crackers, I gather my things and head off to work. Shannon insists she is all set, she has everything under control. I'm not about to argue with her. I am not a big fan of sickness, nor did I want to catch anything Zoey may have.

By the time I get home from work, Shannon had cleaned the entire apartment, went grocery shopping, and started a light dinner for the three of us. Though from her report, Zoey is still sickly, but not throwing up as much. She thinks she has the stomach flu. That she will be better in a few days. I ask about our weekend trip, that is supposed to start tomorrow, but Shannon said the odds are, she wouldn't make it.

Doing my best not to be too bummed out about the news, I put on the best fake smile I could in front of Zoey. She keeps telling me how sorry she is, that she'll make it up to me somehow. That I have to go, no matter what. That she'll be insulted if I didn't. How can I fight with a sick person? That is impossible. Especially Zoey, she knows how to use her pouting skills well.

When I wake up the next day, Zoey is still in fact no better than she was the day before. She urges me to go, to have fun for the both of us. Shannon tells me she has everything handled, that I have nothing to worry about.

After packing a bag for the weekend and making sure I have everything, tickets included, I load up my car, bid my farewell to the ladies and I'm off. Making a quick stop at the gas station, I fill up, buying a cup of coffee for my journey. It's a beautiful spring day, the skies are clear and the birds are chirping. It has been a long winter, but the snow has finally melted and people are able to enjoy the sun. Back in the car, I turn my volume up as far as it can go, blasting tunes from the late nineties. I'm going to enjoy this weekend, even if I can't do so with my best friend.

The drive is about two hours, but turns into three, due to a traffic jam, but with the weather as nice as it is, I don't mind. Once I get to the hotel, I check in and order up some lunch. I'm not sure what Zoey had planned if she had been here, but now I'm clueless as to what I'm going to do.

After lunch, I pull out my laptop, thankfully having packed it, and search online what is nearby to do. I notice they have a club that I might check out tomorrow evening, the theater is close by too, but they're not showing anything I want to go see. Starting to get frustrated, I almost give up, but notice they have a little spa a few blocks away. I close my laptop and head to it, hoping they take walk-ins.

“Good afternoon and welcome to Oasis Spa. I'm Jennifer, how can I help you today?” The chipper blonde, whose clothes are so tight, I'm not sure how she can even breathe asks me.

“Hi, I'm Paisley, I'm just looking for a mani-pedi, if that is possible?”

“Oh what a treat, sure yes, we can do that for you. I know just the girl who can help you.” She moves behind the counter to ask me my information, before she rings someone. “Here she is. This is Liliana.”

“It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Paisley,” I offer her my hand, as she shakes it, smiling at me.

“Likewise darling,” her southern accent thick, but pleasant.

Liliana leads me to the back, where she has me soak my feet. I relax in the chair that vibrates mildly, almost lulling me into a light sleep. How addicting this chair could be if I owned one. Liliana is quiet at first, working on taking care of me.

“So, darling, are you local, have you ever been here before? I'm new here. I just moved here from Texas. This is my first week on the job, though I was doing the same thing back home.”

“You do seem to be an expert. No, I'm not local, I'm here for a book reading by one of my favorite authors. That's tomorrow, though. I thought I'd treat myself with this today. My best friend was supposed to come, but she got sick. I had no one else to come with, but didn't want to miss it.”

“I'm real sorry to hear about your friend. I hope they feel better soon, darling. Who is the author, would I know them?”

“His name is Steven Matthew, he is a professor in the UK. He only has a couple books, he isn't as popular over here.” I trail on, telling her more about him, as she does my toes, then works on my fingers. She seems rather interested, even though she has no idea who he is.

After almost two hours of being tended to hand and foot, I thank the ladies and head back to the hotel. Though I only drop my car off, before taking a stroll along the busy streets. Window shopping, people watching, simply soaking in the day. It isn't until after dinner time, do I make it back to the hotel. My feet hurt from wearing the wrong kind of shoes to do so much walking, I decide on a bath.

The bathroom is almost as big as the room, with a tub large enough to fit at least four adults. Though I'm not sure why anyone would want that many people in a tub, but that's just me. I soak in the hot water, with the jets on, and listen to the night traffic outside of my room. I may not know why it is big enough for four, but I sure would like one at home. The tub is bliss.

Once done, I ring down and ask if the dining room is still open. I'm told for the next three hours. I pull on a pair of comfortable jeans, and a light sweater, before going down to the dining hall. It isn't packed, but everyone who is there, is with someone. I'm the odd man out, it seems.

As I'm looking over the menu, which is huge, and everything sounding perfect, someone steps up to my table. I think it is the waiter, to take my order.

“Excuse me Miss, but I notice you were here alone and I am as well. I thought maybe we could dine together, if you don't mind some company.” It is the accent that surprises me first, a thick English accent.

Moving my menu aside, I look at none other than Steven Matthew. I'm almost speechless, I am not sure what to say. The longer I stay quiet, the harder it is to answer. I feel like a space case.

“Please! Oh yes, you can join me,” I finally manage to get out. “Please forgive me. I'm just so surprised to see you. I'm actually in town to see you speak tomorrow. I had no idea you were here at this hotel.”

Smiling, he laughs, “well, here I am. The only other hotel around here is not nearly as nice as this one and is closer to the bookstore I'm reading at tomorrow. I had no idea I had the interest of such young readers. This pleases me.”

The way he says this, sends prickles up through my body. His intense stare sets a blaze into my belly. I also get an up close and personal view of this blue eyes, which are in fact truly real. I've never seen eyes so blue. He is handsome all around, I have to admit to myself.

“I'm not that young. Though I did start reading your books back when I was in college. A professor of mine introduced me to your work. I haven't looked back since.”

At this point, the waiter has come to take our orders, I go with steak and cob meal, since it is the last thing I recalled seeing. Professor Matthew goes with a lobster and crab meal. We both order a beer, to go with our meal.

“You sound like you had a good professor, if you ask me,” Steven states.

“Mmm, yes, he was my favorite. He was deeply kind to me. I have much respect for him. I am going to have to write him soon and tell him I actually got to meet you. He'll be so thrilled.”

“I'll make sure to sign a book for you, to send to him. I'll give him a little note to go with it.”

“Really? Wow, oh that is so kind of you, Professor Matthew, thank you,” I gush happily.

“Please, call me Steve. We're not in class. You're most welcome. He sounds like a smart man and you a smart lady. I like that.”

Through the course of our meal, we talk about everything but his book. He tells me we will save that for tomorrow at the reading. I find out he was married for a short time, but after he and his wife had three miscarriages, she couldn't handle it anymore and left him. She had found someone new to be with and now has the children she so deeply longed for. As for Steven, he never remarried. He has been in a few relationships, but no one has ever replaced his wife. He talks about it being a good thing at times, with how busy he can be. Especially when it comes around time a book is released and being on the road for a long period of time.

Finally he asks about me. I fill him in on how I went to school to become an English teacher, but I had to leave the last job I was at because the school was closing. That was about a year ago, but I haven't found a new school that I'm comfortable with, wanting to stay local to where I live now. He says I shouldn't restrict myself, to spread my wings and see where I land. I take his suggestion into consideration for when I get back home.

Time flies by and before we know it, the waiter tells us that the dining hall is closing. Steve insists on paying for my meal, I don't argue with him...much and we wish each other a good night. I don't want to stop talking to him, the more I talk to him, the more I want to get to know him. But he says he has to get ready for tomorrow and he'll see me then.

Lying in bed, watching a re-run of some old TV show I watched as a kid, I think about how the weekend seems to be unfolding, thankful I came. I send Shannon a text, asking how Zoey is, but I know she won't answer until morning.

By the time I wake up, it is a little after ten in the morning. I don't have much time to get ready and get over to the bookstore. It is another beautiful day, the birds singing outside, the sun beating into the room, when I pull the curtains open. I lift up the window, so the fresh air can get in. It seems heavenly out there.

Checking my phone, as I walk over to the bookstore, I see Shannon has texted me. She said that Zoey is still not feeling well, but doing better. She's able to hold down soup and is a bit more talkative. I send a text back, telling her that I'm glad she's recovering.

When I get to the store, there is a line halfway down the block. I had no idea so many people would show up.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

It makes me happy for Steven. The line is slow, but eventually I make it into the store. Shockingly, they have many seats available for everyone, as we all settle in, I notice Steven at the large desk in front of us. He shoots me a smile, causing me to blush as I wave to him.

With everyone settled in, I can see the Professor hat go on, and he begins. He talks about his previous books for a moment, talking about why he decided to write a book about living healthy and why. That both his parents died at a young age, due to living an unhealthy lifestyle. That is why he chooses to take care of his body as best he can.

He knows this isn't his typical kind of book, but hopes people will still enjoy it nevertheless. He wants to reach as many people as he can. He tells us that even though he takes care of his body, that it is okay to still have fun.

“You can even have a beer or two. In fact, I had a few with a lovely lady just last night at the hotel. She was great company and seemed to fancy my accent for some reason.” His eyes grazed over the audience and stopped at me, smiling.

The ladies in the crowed all giggled, murmuring about how sexy a British accent truly is. I don't say anything, blushing deeply enough that I feel as though my skin is going to be set on fire.

After the reading, people line up to get signed copies of his book. Once it is my turn, Steven has two copies ready for me.

“Here, I did these this morning for you and your professor. Just tell me what his name is, so I can personalize it for him.”

“Professor Edward Howard. You have no idea how much this is going to mean to him. You're kind, thank you.”

“It is my pleasure, Paisley. I'm pleased to do it. For the both of you.”

Not wanting to take too much of his time, I snap a photo of him and I, before taking my books and roaming the book shelves for a short while. I find a few books I might enjoy, also buying something for Zoey. It'll give her something to read as she is resting. Before leaving, I wave at Professor Matthew, he waves back, between talking to other people.

It is almost five by the time I get back to the hotel. I look at the copy of the book he signed for me, but notice there is a note tucked into the book.

I had a really nice time talking to you last night, Paisley, I'd love to see you tonight. Could you come to my room, around nine? I'm in the Executive Suite.

Steve xx

Lost for words, but feeling the core of my sexual needs screaming at me, I want to go running up there now. For all I know, he doesn't want that at all, but maybe he does? I don't usually allow myself to sleep with random men, but I've had a crush on this man for years. He is, in his own sense, a celebrity and if he wants to fuck, I'm game.

The next few hours drag by like molasses, I order dinner up to my room this time. Having something light, unsure if I can handle anything heavier. I don't even know if he wants what I have in mind, but I sure hope he does. My core is brewing, a slow burn that is growing with each passing hour. After dinner, I have a long bath, it is as relaxing as the one from the day before.

By the time it reaches ten of nine, I am dressed and leaving my room. I'm on the third floor, he is four floors above me. I find the nearest elevators, letting myself in, I slow my breathing, feeling the shafts lift me high. I watch the light flick to each floor as they pass, until I hear the ding, to announce I've reached my destination. The small hallway, that has two doors, one emergency exit and the room door, I knock softly on Professor Matthew's door.

“One moment please,” his voice on the other side of the door says. I hear his footsteps slowly approaching, before he pulls open the door. “Ah, good evening Paisley, how are you? I'm happy you decided to come join me.”

He moves enough to allow me to enter, but even then my arm brushes against him. He is in a pair of jeans, that fit loosely on his waist, wearing no shirt, allowing me to soak in his six pack, which I want to run my tongue over. I want to explore him, it nearly makes my mouth water.

“I'm honored you want to spend time with me. All I was going to do is check out the club they have down the street.”

“You wouldn't have gotten far, they're closed for remodeling. My manager told me this afternoon.”

“Lucky me you want to spend time then, I suppose, huh?” I offer him a cheeky smile.

“Indeed, but lucky me as well. But there is something I've wanted to do since last night.”

Before I can ask him what that is, he pulls me into him, his lips full on mine, engulfing me with his lips and tongue. My own tongue quickly dipping into his, tasting him. A soft groan escapes his lips, his fingers tighter around me, with my hands pressed up against his bare chest. I reach up on my tippy toes, to allow the kiss to deepen, but Steven pulls us towards the couch.

I straddle him, his hands wrap around me, removing my shirt, as he nuzzles his face between my breasts. The inhale of his breath tickles my flesh, sending electricity through me like a wild fire. His full lips kissing my chest, he is removing my bra, allowing it to drop, he cups my breasts. Swirling his tongue along each nipple, before biting them with his teeth. He does it hard enough to turn the tips bright pink. Each time he does, it feels like the intense feeling zooms right into my clit, which makes my pussy ache.

Carefully, I mange to slip off my shoes, while he is doing this. I do it, without ruining the moment. I can feel his hardness pressed up against my sex. I pull him away from my breasts, by gripping his hair, so I can slip down onto my knees. Running my tongue along every curve and dip on his chest and stomach, I explore him. His warm skin tastes wonderful. His head is tipped back, stroking my hair, taking in the pleasure of being pleased.

Working him out of his jeans, I notice he does not have anything on under them. He doesn't look at me, but gives me a wicked smile. His cock springs free, thick and hard. Taking him into my hand, I stroke him a few times, caressing his balls while I do. The heat that comes off him is like a hot summer day, it is so fucking sexy. I grip him just enough to slide his foreskin down, taking him into my mouth, I begin to work him all the way into my throat.

Every so often, I come back up, slicking him with saliva, to give just enough wetness to suck him quickly, when the time is right. When I know he is good and ready, I move my hands, savoring his cock in my mouth. The feel of his foreskin is a new concept for me, but I like it. I begin to move quicker, my lips tight around him, as my tongue flicks along his shaft. He guides me with his hands, rolling his hips at the same time.

He is neatly trimmer, so no bushy hair is tickling my nose, or getting caught in my throat. I deep throat him, holding him there. Steven moans out, shaking slightly, but holds my head down a little longer, I gulp in air the best I can, which ripples around his shaft. This causes him to curse, relishing in the moment of being quite literately being swallowed. I do it a few more times, driving him to the edge. Until his balls tighten, the head of his cock swells, and he fills my mouth with his seed. He comes hard, I gulp down all that I can and still manage to suck on him.

He lifts his head for a moment, before tipping it back again. “Bloody hell, that made me dizzy as shit. What did you just do to me?” He takes a deep breath, trying to regain himself.

“Worlds best blowjob,” offering him a cheeky answer.

“I'd say. There are no words to how intense that was. I think it is time for you to get a reward.” Standing, he helps me up, as we walk to the massive bedroom.

The bed is huge, much bigger than the one I have in my room downstairs. He lifts me up, helping me onto the bed. It is extremely comfortable, a bed I'd have a hard time getting out of, if I owned it. The pillows are goose feathered, the thread count on the sheets are magical.

Steven helps pull my jeans and panties off, before pulling me to the edge of the bed. I watch him move to his knees, tapping on my legs, I lift them up. Tucking my hands under my knees. At first he brushes his lips along my thighs, his trimmed beard tickles along my flesh, sending goose bumps throughout my body. My nipples tighten into beads, my sex begins to throb slightly, my breathing hitching occasionally, anticipation for what is to come next.

His tongue exploring me, like mine was with him not that long ago, I relish in his touch. Delicately he starts stroking his tongue over my clit. Long, luscious, loving strokes, again and again. Whimpering out in absolute need, I tremble with each passionate touch. My mind going hazy, feeling as though I'm drunk on ecstasy. Nuzzling his face further into my folds, his tongue begins to dance deep inside my sex. His nose, perfectly fitting to his face, now begins to bless me with alluring need against my clit.

Somewhere along the way, my hands find my breasts, squeezing, pinching and pulling at my nipples. It adds to my need for this man, who is devouring my pussy like no man before him. The British clearly know how to give an outstanding tongue fucking.

My hips gradually begin to move with his pace, heightening my need, closer to my climax, until it all rushes forward and I feel my whole body reach it's peak. Wave after wave of delightful, breath taking desire is released. I drop my legs on either side of him, his tongue begins to do it's long laps over me once more. Swirling gently around my clit, and down again. Sucking on my tender lips, tasting my warm juices.

He stands, but as he does, he draws my legs up and over his shoulders. They feel weak still, but I keep them there. I can feel the hardness of his excitement press right against my sex.

“Do you want more?” His cock prods my pussy, as if he is moments away from taking me no matter what.

“Oh, I do, I really do. Please.” My body responds with my words, I move my hips into him, urging him to take me.

“As you wish, M'lady.”

With one hard thrust, he slams into me with all he has, making me cry out. He eases out, but slams back in just as hard as the first time. Repeating this, the slow tantalizing movement as he pulls out, the sensational feeling of the intense slamming as he rockets back inside me. I move to his pace, feeling my bum hanging off the edge of the bed now. He holds hips, moving faster inside me.

His movements are libidinous. Grunting with moans as he thrusts his powerful hips into me. The sharp slap of his balls hitting my backside only adding satisfaction to all that is happening. Leaning down, with my legs still over his shoulders, I'm pinned beneath his weight, so he can kiss me, long and hard. His sweet lips on mine, I suckle his tongue into my mouth. Though still intense, his thrusts aren't as fast, but deep. Bottoming out with skillful desire.

My own fingers curl into his hair, holding him there, letting the buildup slowly intensify. Every so often a whimpering moan escapes my lips, shaking in satisfaction. My toes curl, gratification growing higher with each passing second.

“I'm close, don't stop. Oh God!” I say as I release the kiss, but quickly pull him back into another deep tongue wrestling match.

He quickens his pace just slightly, not too much to change what seems to be working for me. It helps though, I grow nearer, feeling the tell-tale sign of my impending orgasm. And with that, I feel an even powerful orgasm than before erupt from within me. I feel him moan into my mouth, feeling my walls tighten around him. He now moves quicker, swelling inside me. Pounding harder, taking me deeper.

Steven's own release comes forth. I feel his cock stiffen, his body tighten, the spill of his seed fill me completely. His pace is changes with each second, slowly down, but not stopping. His head resting in the crook of my neck, breathing heavily now. I caress the back of his head, stroking his hairline, squeezing myself around him, milking him empty.

When he pulls out, I feel our juices dripping from my sex. It excites me to feel this. He leans down, licking me clean. His tongue moving gently this time, knowing I'm sore, swiping his tongue along my clit, down over my entrance. It feels like ages that he is down there, but I don't mind. Though I feel as if I'd fallen asleep, or just in a daze, because he helps me to the top of the bed now.

Curling into his arms, I fall asleep instantly.

***

The next morning, I open my eyes to a wonderful view of the city. Being on the top floor allows such a wondrous luxury. I'm alone in bed however, which I wasn't expecting, but I don't mind. The warmth of his heat is still lingering on the bed, so I know it hasn't been long. I notice the time, it is nearly ten in the morning. My check out time is noon.

Stealing one of Steven's shirts, I slip it on and head towards the amazing smell of coffee.

“Good morning, Paisley. Did you sleep well?” Steven pours the both of us coffee in large mugs, which surely you can only find in America.

“If I could stuff that bed in my bag to take home, I'd be the happiest girl in the world.”

He chuckles, pouring sugar and cream into the mugs, before sliding one towards me. “I may not have that bed to take home, but I feel pretty happy myself.”

“Mmm yes, me too. This weekend has been one of a kind for me. I don't want it to end. But sadly, reality calls.”

“Yes, so it does. I have several more stops here in the US, before going home. I'm looking forward to it. It's been great to travel, but this kind of traveling sure does wear on you after a few weeks.”

“I bet it does! I'm sure well worth it. Not everyone gets so lucky.”

“That's how I see it. So, I try not to complain too much.”

We take the time to exchange emails and phone numbers. He promises to keep in touch and wants to hear about what my old professor thinks of me meeting him. I tell him I'm going to do it as soon as possible.

After about half an hour or so, we bid our farewells and I go back down to shower and pack. I just make it to check out time, as I take the elevator downstairs, hand in my key card and head to my car. It is another impossibly beautiful day, the drive will be another perfect one.

***
Once I get home, I find Zoey in the living room, she's smiling and looking a lot better than she did when I saw her last. Her mother only left about a half hour ago, saying she was ready to return to the land of the living. Zoey doesn't even give me the chance to unpack, before she starts asking me about the trip.

I tell her to give me just a half hour and I'll share all the details. We don't keep secrets from one another, but I do want to write up my letter to my old professor, so I can send it out in the mail in the morning. I just know how much he'll enjoy receiving the book and note.

“I can't believe this, Paisley!” Zoey squeals, coughing just a little, she is beside herself for me. “If I had gone, I would have ruined everything. He would have never sat down with you the night before and just, oh my god! That happened!” She hugs me hard, laughing.

“That thought crossed my mind too. I really had the best birthday gift ever. I wish you were able to come, but I would change a thing either. I hope that doesn't sound wrong.”

“No! Hell no. I wouldn't change a thing for you either. Are you going to see him again?”

“One can have hope...”

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments