Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spanish Cleaning Lady

"Long held attraction between a mature woman and her employer's son leads to sex"

31
2 Comments 2
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Maria Ramos was a fifty-eight-year-old woman of Spanish birth living in England and she was employed three days a week as a cleaner in the large home of Elizabeth Raeburn. Maria had moved to the UK from Spain with her then-husband Pablo some twenty years previously and although Pablo moved back to Spain on their divorce five years ago, Maria remained in England.

Elizabeth, who was some ten years younger than Maria and also divorced, was a high-powered businesswoman who sometimes worked from home but was often away at conferences or meetings. In normal circumstances, Maria worked on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays but that could change should Elizabeth be working from home on one of those days.

About four years ago Maria had worked on a Tuesday at Elizabeth's request but Elizabeth's then seventeen-year-old son James did not know that and Maria caught him naked in bed with a female. James begged Maria not to tell his mother and she did not do so because she knew that Elizabeth would be concerned about the possibility of her son getting a girl pregnant but if Elizabeth actually knew who the girl was she would be distraught.

The girl was three years older than James and named Karen but she had an apparently fully justified reputation in the town of being an easy lay and of being a slapper, way below what Elizabeth envisaged for a future wife for her son.

At that stage, Maria had already mentally noted that James was growing into a good-looking young man but seeing his erect penis had ignited further thoughts in her head although she had no intention of acting on them.

James, for his part, had fancied Maria for at least two years before this episode but at his age, he did tend to fancy most females.

James had done well at school and was now at university where he bedded several girls and had got himself quite a reputation for his abilities between the sheets. His mother wished that he would find himself a steady girlfriend and hoped that that would happen, along with getting good employment, once he left university.

Maria was a very attractive woman with her dark eyes and dark hair and olive skin and whilst she was a bit overweight, she was very curvy in the breasts and buttocks regions and she also had thick thighs. She did not have a steady boyfriend although in recent times she had three occasional sex partners of similar age to herself with a slight drawback being that two of them were married.

James was home from university as it was the summer break and although he was going away with some friends for a holiday he now had two weeks at his mother's house. Maria was aware of this and was looking forward to seeing this handsome young man whom she had seen briefly on his last visit to Elizabeth but had not really seen much of him in more than a year.

The first time that now twenty-one-year-old James and Maria were in the house together Elizabeth was also there as she was working from home but it had not been necessary for Maria to change her day. James and Maria had a brief chat and the mutual attraction was obvious to both of them although they both hoped that Elizabeth had not noticed.

A little later in that day, Elizabeth said that she was just going into town for a short while but it did not cross her mind that leaving Maria and James alone might not be a good idea.

Maria was wearing trousers, as she often did, and was bending over cleaning a coffee table and her large buttocks were rather stretching the material. Although she sensed that James was looking at her, she continued with the cleaning and in fact remained bent over longer than she need have done.

"Very nice," said James from behind her.

"What is?" asked Maria in false innocence as she stood and looked over her shoulder with a gorgeous smile.

"Your arse, that's what," replied James whose penis was stiffening in his trousers.

"You naughty boy, you should not say such things,"  said Maria who had now turned and was flashing her eyes and white teeth.

"Not even if it is true?" said James who changed his position so that the bulge in his trousers might be a bit more obvious.

"Actually I think my arse is a bit too big," said a very turned on Maria although she was fully aware that men liked her curves.

Just then the front door to the house opened and Elizabeth returned.

"Fuck!" exclaimed James.

"Another time perhaps," giggled Maria. just before Elizabeth came into the room and explained that she had changed her mind about town because she had suddenly remembered some urgent work that needed doing.

Elizabeth's return had put a stop to any sexual activity that might have been about to occur between Maria and James but both the Spanish woman and the young man knew that there would be sexual activity sometime soon.

They smiled at each other a few times during the day and James did actually brush his hand over Maria's buttocks once as he moved behind her but she could not react as Elizabeth was in the room.

They both very much wanted to get together but the next day was not a possibility because Elizabeth was again going to be working from home. The fact that it was not one of Maria's working days would not have mattered and she did wonder briefly about inviting James to her house but they knew that Elizabeth was going to be away at a conference the day after that so they could get together then.

Maria arrived that day looking incredibly sexy in an even tighter pair of trousers and a white blouse. The about to be lovers kissed passionately on her arrival but she said, "Your mother will need to see that I have actually done some work so I will get that done first, okay?"

"And what will happen after you have done the work?" asked James who was massaging his cock over his jeans.

"Then young Mister Raeburn, we fuck," confirmed Maria.

Maria did her work as best she could despite the distractions of frequently having her backside groped or stroked but once she was convinced that Elizabeth would not think that work had been neglected she said, "Now James, I think that we should see about tidying your bedroom."

"Okay Mrs Ramos, after you," said James who gave Maria's buttocks a playful slap as she moved past him, making her giggle.

"I think that this bed will need making again after we have finished with it, don't you?" said Maria on arrival in James's bedroom.

"I think that we may have to get cum stains out of the bedclothes," replied James who then started kissing Maria and squeezing her buttocks.

As they snogged, Maria pressed her body against James and could feel his solid penis through their clothing.

It seemed a good idea for some clothing to be removed and James undid and took off Maria's blouse to reveal her large tits bursting out of her bra. Maria had now unzipped James's jeans and undone the belt and her hand was dragging his hard cock out of his boxers.

James unhooked Maria's bra and massaged and licked her naked breasts as Maria dragged his jeans and boxers a bit further down his legs.

"Do you know that I have thought about us being together since I caught you in bed with Karen?" said Maria as their hands roamed over each other's bodies.

"I have wanted you since before then," replied James who was now dragging Maria's trousers down.

They now both had some clothing halfway down their legs and Maria got James's T-shirt pulled up and over his head and she caressed his bare chest before their bodies were together as they kissed and her breasts squashed against James as his erection tried to find space between their bodies.

Maria wanted that penis in her mouth so she dropped to her knees and took James's rigid cock between her lips. She still had her knickers on but they were soaked as she started to tongue and suck the impressive twenty-one-year-old phallus.

James stroked Maria's head as she worked his cock although he did not know if her intention was to blow him to ejaculation.

She actually decided not to do so and stopped the licking and sucking and stood again for more kissing as James put his hands inside her knickers at the back and cupped her bare arse cheeks.

Delicious_Eve
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Delicious_Eve

"I want to taste your pussy," James said after breaking their latest snog.

"You mean you want to taste my wet Spanish cunt," replied Maria.

"Yes, let's get these off," said James dragging down Maria's knickers and taking them and her trousers off. James moved her to the bed and she spread her legs wide as he looked at her very wet gash and the hairs above it.

James got his head between her legs and after licking her inner thighs he started tonguing her cunt and soon had Maria moaning and writhing as he obviously knew how to lick a woman's pussy. He lapped at her as she continued to twist on the bed and she clutched at his head as her orgasm approached.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit," the Spanish beauty yelled as she writhed in pleasure as James took her over the edge with his mouth.
 

Maria panted in her post-orgasm moments as James savoured the taste of Spanish cum on his lips and tongue.

"Oh fuck, thank you that was great," Maria announced before she kissed the mouth that had just given her great cunnilingus and she tasted her own cum as James's erection brushed against her cum soaked thigh.

The obvious and natural thing to now happen was for a throbbing penis to enter a wet cunt and that is exactly what happened as Maria and James started to make love. Maria soon found that the reputation that James had acquired at university for his prowess in bed was well deserved as he took her to orgasm after orgasm as he slid his rigid penis in and out of her.

Maria had probably never had sex this good as the fucking went on and on and they both perspired as they groaned, panted, and grunted with their efforts. At last and after Maria had cum one more time, James increased the pace of his thrusts and he ejaculated spurt after spurt of semen into Maria who was midway between laughing and screaming.

Although he remained inside Maria for quite a while, James eventually withdrew, "You are one sexy woman Maria," he said.

"And you are a very hot and sexy hunk James," answered the well-fucked Spanish woman.

"The bed needs making," laughed James as he looked at the spread and crumpled bedclothes.

"Not yet though because I have a feeling that it might get some more use, don't you think?" replied Maria.

"Very likely," said James as he started kissing Maria again.

They kissed and cuddled and caressed and groped for a while and it ended up with Maria on her front and James stroking her round buttocks, "As I said the other day, very nice," said James.

"And as I said, I think that it is a bit big," replied Maria who was loving having her arse caressed by this gorgeous young man.

James paid some more attention to Maria's rear by way of fingers and mouth and she was squirming as her cunt wanted more action and when James started to lick her arse hole she came hard, ensuring that the bedclothes would need a wash.

Soon Maria was on all fours as James fucked her from behind and she laughed and shrieked through further climaxes before she again took an explosion of spunk.

They had a shower and they both remained naked as Maria put the cum and sweat-stained bedclothes in the washing machine and although they knew that Elizabeth would be home in the early evening they still had time for one more fuck and this time it was with Maria riding James's erection as her tits swayed.

After they were both again satisfied Maria made sure that everything in the house was as it should be after she had done her day's cleaning and she then had to get dressed to return home.

They did not know whether Elizabeth was due at home or not on Maria's next working day but they did arrange for James to go to Maria's house for more sex on the day in between.

James had his holiday with friends coming up in about nine days but the fifty-eight-year-old Spanish cleaning lady and the twenty-one-year-old university student intended to spend as much time together as possible.

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments