Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Volunteer Part 4

"Returning to Action"

10
5 Comments 5
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Any constructive comments will be appreciated."

After our previous sexual adventures, Bernadette and I drifted away from each other. She went to see her kids for about a month, and when she returned, I left for the Mid-West to visit her family. The community center where we volunteered was not very busy due to the heat and no "snowbirds."

So, after a couple of months, our paths finally crossed. When I said "Hello" to Bernadette, a coy sexual smile came over her face. We exchanged stories on what we were doing and tried to figure out how we had drifted away.'

"Well, there is only one thing to do. Let's go out to dinner on Saturday night. You can pick any place that you want to go. I'll pick you up at about seven," I said.

"Sure, that would be great, and surprise me at the restaurant," she replied.

Today was Monday, and we'll talk again on Thursday. We finalized our plans, and Bernadette asked if we could wear casual attire. I nodded yes, and the date was set.

On Saturday at seven, I arrived at Bernadette's place. She greeted me wearing a "moo-moo" long southwestern print cotton dress. She had on matching jewelry and some conservative red heels.

I had on the outfit of a typical Arizona guy. A golf shirt, khakis, and Nike shoes. I asked her if she wanted American or Mexican.

"Mexican," responded Bernadette.

We drove to the Little Casa for dinner. It was a dark, intimate, and peaceful place in Phoenix with Mexican music quietly playing in the background—a perfect place for two people to talk and catch up on their lives. We were seated in this tiny booth for two. I ordered us a pitcher of margaritas to go with the chips and salsa.

After ordering dinner and ten minutes of small talk, I felt Bernadette's hand running up the inside of my thigh. Her hand headed for my zipper pulled it down and grabbed my cock.

"Oh yeah, I missed this sexual play between us," I whispered.

Not to be outdone, my hand got under her cotton dress and snaked its way to the cunt. She was in full commando except for a pair of thigh-high stockings. My explorations also discovered a freshly shaven pussy that was soaking wet.

"Wow, are you wet," I exclaimed.

"Yes, I am, and I have been wet since Thursday. I've been dreaming about our time together. My vibrator has been worn out since we made this date. I've gone through two sets of batteries. I am so horny that I promise you that it will be a Hall of Fame evening."

We quietly talked dirty to each other throughout dinner. Our continuing physicals were driving us crazy. We were trying to remember what we had ordered from the menu. We ate our meals and headed back to Bernadette's place.

On the car ride back, her hand was stroking my cock. She had taken my manhood out of my pants and was giving it a very sensual massage. While I was driving, my hand slid under her dress, and I began to finger her cunt. She was shaking as I was rubbing her clit. She was getting wetter by the minute and breathing erratically.

Suddenly, she grabbed my hand from her pussy, and she stopped massaging my cock. Now, Bernadette gave me the surprise of the year. She reached into her purse, and then I heard the unmistakable sound of a vibrator clicking.

"Now, I will warm up while you drive us to my house. Enjoy the show," said Bernadette.

The vibrator was attacking her womanhood, and she was guiding it into those unique places. Bernadette had become quite an expert with her magic wand. I could hear that sloshing sound of the dildo going in and out of her vagina. Bernadette was groaning, talking dirty, and breathing erratically.

"Are you cumming?" I asked.

"I hope so because I want to be ready for tonight. Just by you touching me in the restaurant and fingering my cunt, I have already had two small orgasms."

I almost lost control of the car when Bernadette let out a scream.

Bernadette said, "Yes, that felt good, and it was a perfect warm-up for you. I think I'll give you a little more personal attention. Suddenly, her head went into my crotch and engulfed my penis. She went down on the shaft and sent me into another galaxy. Not having my cock sucked for a while made the sensation even more intense. Every time her mouth slid up and down my shaft, I had trouble keeping the car on the road.

"Bernadette, you'd better stop, or a happy ending is about to occur real soon," I gasped.

She gave my manhood a sweet little kiss. She tried to calm down on the ride home but unconsciously continued to rub her tits. Bernadette was lost in a dreamlike state.

Upon arriving at her home, clothes began flying, and we were on our way to the bedroom. When Bernadette took off her red cotton dress, she had only thigh-high red stockings and high heels. As she walked, her naked ass bounced perfectly into the bedroom.

By the time we reached the bedroom, I was down to my underwear, and she was spread eagle on the bed waiting for me. I slid onto the bed and gave her breasts some much-needed attention. Her breasts were extraordinarily soft and tender. As my hand felt her nipples, they immediately hardened and became erect.

"Oh yes, I've missed that so much. I can do it myself, but your touch is what I have yearned for the last few months," purred Bernadette.

My assault on her tits continued, and now my mouth engulfed her nipple. I began to suck her tits, gently bit the nipple with my teeth, and flicked it with my tongue. She was going a little crazy, and I was enjoying myself. That is when I noticed her hand had returned to my crotch. Bernadette loved giving me a hand job because it gave her a feeling of superiority over me. Guess what, at this time in history, she was right.

After I removed my mouth from sucking her tits, Bernadette went down on my penis with her cock hungry mouth. By the second stroke, she was deep-throating my entire length, and I was enjoying her cock sucking skills. My problem was that I could endure about five minutes of her oral attack before I told her to lay down, and it was her turn.

My tongue eagerly lapped her aromatic, musky juices like an arrow heading toward its target. When my tongue flicked her clit, she jumped about a foot and let out a groan of "Fuck Yes" uttered from her lips. As my advances penetrated her love tunnel, I was hit by a deluge of moisture. Bernadette was so ready that it was time for us to get down to business.

"I want it doggie style and hard. I want you to drive your cock right through me," requested Bernadette.

Never wanting to disappoint a lady, my cock entered her from behind.

Then, I heard from her lips, "Oh yes, that feels marvelous."

I began to pump her as fast and hard as I could. My cock got clamped down on by her vaginal muscles with a vice-like grip. She was hanging on for dear life, and so was I. The sensation of my balls banging against her ass, the filth spewing from her mouth, and her meeting my every thrust was beginning to be too much for me. With all this action, I felt that unmistakable tightening in my ball sack.

"I cumming," I groaned.

Bernadette responded, "Great, I've already had four orgasms."

The two of us were peaking together. We both felt like the top of our heads were ready to explode.

"Oh fuck yes," screamed Bernadette as she was shaking with her orgasm.

I gave one more hard thrust and felt my load explode into her body. It devastated me as I collapsed next to her on the bed.

While staring at the ceiling, Bernadette whispered to me, "We have to get together more often. I need this stress release. Otherwise, we are going to kill ourselves."

I rolled over towards her, smiled, and said, "You're right," and went to sleep with her in my arms.

PaolaMs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaolaMs

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments