Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Warming Her Buttocks - Part 2

"Almost a week after their evening in a hotel room, Heather Jefferson, fifty-three, phones Simon Forrest, aged sixty-four."

43
15 Comments 15
2.4k Views 2.4k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Fifty-three-year-old Heather Jefferson and Simon Forrest, aged sixty-four, had met in a hotel bar whilst both away from home on business, and had had sex.

Heather was divorced and liked cock of all ages, she was a very attractive woman, so had little trouble finding a male that wanted to fuck her.

Simon was married, but he and his wife Theresa were happy for each other to do more or less what they wanted sexually, they also had a good sex life together, when they chose to pleasure each other.

Simon had given Heather a very hard spanking, with her agreement, before they fucked, the spanking adding to the excitement.

In answer to a question from Heather, Simon told her that he also spanked his wife, and sometimes caned her, Theresa enjoyed both receiving hand imprints on her buttocks, as well as cane marks.

Although they knew that they were both in town on business, neither asked where the other's home town was, they did exchange phone numbers, but never really expected to meet again.

It was now six days since Heather and Simon had been together, and Heather had been thinking about their evening a lot. Although she did not how many males had fucker her, some were far more memorable than others, and she felt that Simon would live long in her memory, because he certainly knew how to give a woman pleasure.

Heather had been fucked by a young man barely out of his teens since Simon had had her, the young man was enthusiastic and had performed well, but Heather did not get the pleasure from it that she had gotten from Simon.

Simon had bedded a woman in her thirties and also had made love to his wife since having Heather, but he had frequently thought of Heather, particularly of her bottom.

Simon told his wife all about Heather, although he and Theresa often told each other all about their sexual experiences, sometimes to increase arousal before they fucked each other.

Heather often worked from home and it was early evening and her work was done, so she decided to phone Simon, if for no other reason than to hear his voice.

"Hello Heather, how are you?" said Simon, they had put each other's numbers in their mobiles.

"Oh, you remember me then?" laughed Heather.

"I would think that anyone that has had the pleasure of going to bed with you would remember you," said Simon.

Theresa, who was sitting opposite her husband, smirked at him.

"Well thank you, you are pretty good in bed yourself," replied Heather.

"Thank you, my dear, it is so good to hear from you," said Simon.

"I was just ringing to say hello, I think about you a lot," said Heather.

"I think about you a lot too, my dear," replied Simon.

Theresa was doing a wanking motion with her hand, her face bathed in smiles. Simon thought that he would fuck his wife when this conversation was done.

"I know that we will not see each other again, but I just wanted to say thank you, again," said Heather, those few hours with Simon had really made an impression on her.

"The pleasure was all mine," said Simon.

Theresa was really having fun, she now put her feet up on the sofa that she was sitting on and spread her legs wide, Simon knew that his wife's cunt would be getting damp inside her trousers.

Heather and Simon talked some more and discovered that although the town in which they met was in the region of one hundred miles from each of their homes, they actually lived less than forty miles apart.

Theresa was now fingering her cunt through her trousers, and Simon stood up from his armchair and undid his trousers with his left hand whilst holding the phone in his right.

"That is amazing, maybe we can meet again," said Heather, having discovered that they lived in quite close proximity to each other.

"I would like that, maybe you could meet my wife," said Simon, who had now lowered his trousers and partly lowered his underpants. He had his erection in his hand. Theresa lifted her arse from the sofa and took off her trousers.

"Meet your wife? Do you mean that she would join us for, um, sex?" asked Heather.

"Theresa has joined me and a lady guest for sex on occasions, but if you are not interested in that, I could visit you," said Simon, his eyes on his wife who was now fingering herself through the damp patch in her knickers.

"I don't know, I am not sure, can I think about it and let you know?" responded Heather, who obviously had no idea what was happening in the Forrest household.

Simon was wanking his cock, and Theresa now had her fingers inside her knickers, it was so erotic.

"Of course, my dear, think about it and phone me back, I am sure that Theresa would like to get to know you," said Simon.

'Fuck yes,' mouthed Theresa to her husband. Theresa was predominantly straight but did not mind the taste of cunt from time to time.

Heather agreed to think about it and phone back, so the conversation ended.

"I should give you a damn good spanking," Simon said to Theresa once the call was disconnected.

"Only a spanking? I was hoping for a caning," replied Theresa, now lifting her arse and taking her knickers off.

"Then a caning it will be, get upstairs," replied Simon, removing his trousers and underpants.

Simon looked at Theresa's shapely mature bottom below her blouse as she left the room, he was not far behind.

As Theresa climbed the stairs, she knew that the caning would hurt because Simon only administered real canings, not just a few gentle taps, but she liked having a sore backside as she got fucked.

They got to the bedroom, and Theresa watched as Simon got the cane from the back of the wardrobe and bent it and slashed it through the air. Theresa thought just how impressive her husband's erection looked.

"Bend over and grip your ankles, six of the best for you, young lady," said Simon, although at sixty-three, Theresa was only a year younger than him.

Theresa did as she was told and her large and still firm bottom was presented for the cane.

Six times the cane whistled through the air and cracked across Theresa's buttocks, and every stroke stung like fury. Simon allowed long intervals between each stroke so that Theresa absorbed each one individually.

"Stand up, now we fuck," said Simon, putting down the cane and removing his shirt.

Theresa slowly stood, and she resisted the urge to rub her buttocks, She unbuttoned and took off her blouse and then she took off her bra.

"Fuck me good with that lovely cock of yours," said Theresa, giving Simon's penis a couple of wanks.

They moved to the bed, and Simon's rod slipped into Theresa's wet cunt.

Sometimes they spent a considerable time making love, but this would be simple fast and hard fucking.

"Yes, yes, imagine you are fucking Heather," said Theresa, as Simon thrust hard and fast.

"I am fucking you, you horny slut," replied Simon, thrusting even harder.

"Fuck, oh fuck," yelled Theresa, as she came.

Soon after, Simon almost roared as he shot streams of spunk into his wife.

"I think it would be nice to meet Heather," Theresa said some while later, once they had calmed.

They cleaned themselves up and went back downstairs, they did not bother about clothes. Simon thought it amusing watching Theresa's efforts to keep her caned arse off whatever seat she was on.

Heather gave a lot of thought as to whether she fancied Simon's wife being involved or not. She did not know if full lesbian sex would be expected, or maybe the women would just each watch Simon perform with the other. Despite her very extensive experience of sex with males, Heather's knowledge of female-on-female sex consisted of some giggling fumbling with a friend when they were both seventeen, and a drunken, kissy smooch with another woman at a dance.

By the time Heather had decided that she thought she would like to visit Simon and Theresa, it was too late to phone back that day.

Heather phoned Simon the next evening, Simon was in a different room to his wife when he answered.

"Heather, hello, how are you today?" said Simon.

"Hello Simon, I am good, how are you?" replied Heather.

"I am good too, have you thought about where we should meet?" said Simon.

"I have, and I would like to come to you, but I am not sure about what you have in mind involving your wife," replied Heather.

"What happens, happens, but we would not want you doing anything that you find distasteful," said Simon.

"I would not know if I would find it distasteful, I have never really done anything with a woman," answered Heather.

"I am sure that Theresa would stay in the spare room if you did not want her involved," said Simon.

"Oh no, I would not want that, I am just saying that I am not sure about how I will feel," replied Heather.

"It could be that Theresa is out with one of her lovers anyway," said Simon.

"Oh, I thought part of the idea of me coming to you was to meet Theresa," said Heather.

"That is true, I am just moving to another room to ask Theresa when we might arrange this for," responded Simon.

There was a brief silence as Simon went to where his wife was, and then Heather could hear Simon saying to his wife about sorting a date for Heather to visit, Simon did not attempt to cover the phone as he talked to his wife.

Theresa smiled at Simon and took the phone from him.

"Hello Heather, it is Theresa here," said Theresa.

"Oh, hello Theresa," said a surprised Heather.

"It is okay, I have spoken to and/or met several of the ladies that Simon has fucked," chuckled Theresa.

"Yes, um, Simon told me about your marriage," said Heather.

"No doubt he did, probably before you and he did what you did," said Theresa.

"Um, yes, before," acknowledged Heather.

"Well, I would very much like to meet you, but there does not have to be anything sexual between you and me if you do not want it," said Theresa.

"That is the thing, I am not sure if I want it," replied Heather.

"Well, let's agree on a date for your visit and then we see what happens," said Theresa.

After a three-way discussion, they settled on Heather visiting on a Saturday night, nine days from the conversation. She was very welcome to stay the night if things went well.

The Saturday of Heather's visit to Simon and Theresa arrived, none of them had been celibate since their phone conversation just over a week before, but they were all very much looking forward to the visit.

Heather arrived on Saturday afternoon, with the possibility or likelihood of staying the night.

The house was large, and it was also secluded, which was just as well as Theresa or Simon, or both, often wandered around indoors naked.

Simon welcomed Heather with a long kiss.

"So good to see you again, my dear," said Simon.

"So good to see you again too," replied Heather.

"May I introduce you to my wife? Heather, this is Theresa, Theresa, this is Heather," said Simon.

Heather felt a bit strange being introduced to the wife of a man that she had fucked, and was here to fuck again, but she was struck by how attractive Theresa was.

"Pleased to meet you, Theresa," said Heather, shaking the woman's hand.

"Likewise, my dear, I can see why my husband wanted to bed you," smiled Theresa.

"Um, thank you, I think," laughed Heather.

"Oh yes, it is a compliment, you are a very attractive woman," said Theresa.

"Thank you, so are you," replied Heather, and she meant it, although she did not usually take too much notice of a female's looks.

"Well, if you two have finished complimenting each other, shall we go inside?" said Simon, a hand on each woman's sizeable arse.

They sat down and had a drink, and chatted, but the main reason for Heather's visit was sex, so sex was the next topic.

"Simon, would you like to take Heather to our bedroom?" said Theresa.

"Very much so, will you be joining us?" replied Simon, he and Theresa had not discussed any plans.

"A little later, you two go and do what you are dying to do," smiled Theresa.

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

"Are you alright with that, Theresa?" asked Heather.

"Oh yes, Simon has fucked women whilst I have been in the house before, I will come and see how you are getting on a bit later," replied Theresa.

"Shall we, my dear?" said Simon, standing and offering Heather his hand.

"Yes, but first I want a kiss," said Heather, standing and throwing her arms around Simon's neck and planting her lips on his.

Theresa sat watching and getting aroused, as her husband's hands squeezed Heather's buttocks and the younger woman ground her body against Simon's.

"Now to your bedroom," said Heather, when she was content with the snogging session.

"Have fun," said Theresa.

"Thank you, see you later," said Simon to his wife.

"Indeed you will," replied Theresa, as Simon and Heather went out of the room hand in hand.

"Theresa is nice," said Heather to Simon as they climbed the stairs.

"Yes, she and I have been together for more than forty years, our lifestyle works for us," replied Simon.

Heather and Simon undressed each other in the bedroom and stood naked, kissing. Simon was fully erect and Heather was wet.

They got onto the bed and kissed some more, and then Simon tongued Heather's nipples before kissing her stomach and licking her cunt.

Theresa, downstairs, smiled to herself when she heard Heather cry out in pleasure, she correctly assumed that her husband was performing cunnilingus on their guest.

Having made Heather cum with his mouth, Simon now slid his large penis into her vagina and started fucking her.

Simon's cock moved in and out slowly, Heather knew from her previous experience with him, that Simon was very good at pleasing women, so she knew that she was in for a good fucking.

Theresa, still downstairs, had started to remove her clothes, partly to be ready for when she went upstairs but also to have more freedom to play with herself as she listened to the fucking going on in her bedroom.

The sex between Simon and Heather had been going on for a while, and Heather was close to cumming.

"Oh, oh, yes, yes," Heather squealed, as her orgasm arrived.

Theresa, now naked, had one leg thrown over the arm of the armchair as her fingers worked rapidly in her cunt.

Simon was now shafting Heather from behind, with her on her hands and knees.

"Shit, oh fuck," yelled Heather, as she came again.

Theresa groaned as she came too.

Theresa decided that now might be a good time to go and see how her husband and their guest were getting on.

Theresa stood naked in the doorway and took in the sight. Heather was facing the door, eyes closed and mouth open, with Simon behind her, concentration on his face as he continued to fuck her.

Simon smiled at his wife, who fingered her cunt.

Simon thrust harder and faster, as much for Theresa's benefit as Heather's, and Heather came again.

"Fucking hell, fucking hell," she wailed, and at that moment she saw Theresa.

Theresa smiled at Heather as she watched her ride her orgasm, Simon knew that his wife was itching to get involved.

"Kiss me," Heather mouthed to Theresa as she stopped cumming, and Theresa did not need to be invited twice.

Theresa bent forward and the women open-mouthed kissed as Simon's penis continued to slide in and out of Heather.

"Do you want your turn?" smiled Heather to Theresa, when they stopped kissing.

"Yes please," replied Theresa, and Simon stopped shafting Heather and withdrew.

Heather got off the bed, and Theresa took her place in the same position, her arse towards her husband. Simon slid his cock into his wife and started fucking her, as Heather leaned forward and the women resumed their kissing.

Simon fucked Theresa hard and fast, it would not be too long before Simon's ejaculation, so he wanted to give his wife as much pleasure as possible.

Theresa came rapidly, as her tongue battled with Heather's.

Simon fucked Theresa to a second orgasm before he was on the point of cumming. Simon withdrew from Theresa's cunt and moved so that his cock was near the women's heads, they both turned their heads and Simon's spunk splattered their faces, having everyone laughing.

The women giggled as they licked the cum off each other's faces, and then the three collapsed on the bed.

"I trust that you will be staying the night, Heather," said Simon, she had been invited but it had not been confirmed.

"Oh yes, tonight should be amazing," replied Heather.

A little later, Heather was laying on her front with Simon and Theresa each kissing one buttock, before they kissed each other.

"She has a beautiful arse, doesn't she, Simon?" said Theresa to her husband.

"She does indeed," replied Simon, running his hand over Heather's buttocks.

"Hey, I am here you know," chuckled Heather.

"And we are very pleased that you are," said Theresa, still not knowing how far Heather might want to go with lesbian sex or if she wanted to go anywhere with it.

"Simon told me that you like to be spanked, and caned," said Heather to Theresa.

"I find getting my bottom stung to be a wonderful turn-on," replied Theresa.

"I enjoy a good spanking, but I have never been caned," said Heather.

"You could feel the cane today if you wanted," said Simon.

"I thought you might say that," laughed Heather.

"Simon gave me six of the best after you phoned him the first time," said Theresa.

"Did he? Why?" asked Heather, still laying on her front.

"Because she deserved it for teasing and provoking me whilst I was talking to you," answered Simon.

"The fuck afterwards was sensational," said Theresa.

"Were you listening to me and Simon's conversation, Theresa?" asked Heather.

"She was listening to me, and being extremely naughty with gestures and removing her clothing," replied Simon.

"Yes, what he just said," laughed Theresa.

The conversation drifted away from caning, but the subject would not be forgotten. They went downstairs and had a snack and some drink, they all remained naked.

The three of them were together on the sofa as they watched a porn DVD, not that they needed artificial stimulation, Theresa deliberately chose one with a lot of lesbian content, but she would let Heather make up her own mind about what happened later.

There was a lot of touching and kissing, Simon sat between the two women, and both women had their legs apart with Simon fingering them, the ladies taking turns to stroke his penis.

Things were getting more heated both in the DVD and on the sofa, so a return to the bedroom seemed a good idea.

Simon followed the women up the stairs, and he managed to slap them both on their buttocks as they climbed.

They were giggling and aroused when they returned to the bedroom.

"Why don't you sting my arse with the cane, Simon?" said Theresa.

"Gladly, my dear," said Simon, who got the cane from the wardrobe.

Heather was both excited and apprehensive because she was sure that she would be offered the chance of a caning.

"Bend over, Theresa," said Simon, bending the cane.

Theresa smiled at Heather before bending over and gripping her ankles.

"I think four strokes should sting your arse," said Simon, before giving Theresa four savage strokes with the cane.

The watching Heather put her hands to her mouth as the cane slashed Theresa's backside, Heather was amazed that the woman held her position.

"Does your bottom sting?" asked Simon.

"Wonderfully so, darling," said Theresa, standing and putting her hands to her buttocks.

Theresa and Simon both looked at Heather, the looks were as good as words regarding the question that they were asking.

"Fucking hell, Theresa, that must have hurt," said Heather.

"Yes, it hurt sweetheart, but it is such a sexy hurt," answered Theresa.

"I, I don't know if I can take it," said Heather.

"I think three strokes for your first time," said Simon.

Heather looked at Theresa, and Therea's smile and nod seemed to reassure Heather.

"Okay," said Heather, bending over as Theresa had done.

Simon and Theresa admired Heather's bottom. Simon never held back when he caned his wife, and he was reluctant to hold back with Heather, but he decided that the cane would make a suitable impression on her backside without him using full power.

CRACK

The cane met Heather's arse cheeks, and she jumped up and put her hands on her buttocks.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, shitting hell," said Heather, clutching her behind.

"Three strokes," said Simon, softly.

Heather managed to force herself to bend over again, but she jumped up when the second stroke lashed her.

Simon did not speak, but patiently waited for Heather to bend over once again.

CRACK

A third red line was put across Heather's buttocks, and again she jumped up. Her caning was over.

Heather was sobbing, and Theresa took her in her arms. The women kissed, they more than kissed, they devoured each other.

The women moved towards the bed, and Simon had the sense not to interfere, he put the cane down and watched the two mature arses, one with four cane marks and one with three, stumble towards the bed, with the women still kissing.

Theresa eased Heather onto the bed, Heather groaned when her bottom made contact.

"Would you like me to lick you, my dear," Theresa asked Heather.

"Yes please," replied Heather, trying unsuccessfully to get her arse comfortable.

Heather opened her legs wide and Theresa put her head in the inviting area She kissed Heather's cunt lips before gently licking them and then licking inside.

As Theresa licked and Heather squirmed and moaned, Sinon looked at his wife's raised arse and thought of sliding his erection into her cunt, but decided to continue to leave the women alone, Theresa was expecting an invasion by her husband's penis at any moment.

"Oh. oh, oh," said Heather as she came. Getting tongued by a woman was different to being tongued by a male, somehow.

The women kissed, and Simon awaited his turn.

"Can I lick you?" Heather asked Theresa.

"You do not have to," replied Theresa.

"I want to," said Heather, and Theresa got onto her back with her legs spread.

Heather's licking was tentative at first, but she soon got into it and found that she liked the taste.

Heather was delighted when Theresa came.

The women kissed again and then remembered Simon.

"Come and fuck us," invited Theresa, and Simon happily approached the bed.

Their caned arses were tingling as the women lay next to each other, both with their legs open.

"Decisions, decisions," chuckled Simon, looking at the two wet cunts.

"Fuck our guest first," said Theresa, so Simon mounted Heather.

Simon made love to Heather at varying speeds and had her cumming twice.

Theresa had enjoyed watching her husband pleasuring Heather, and she was more than ready for his cock when Simon withdrew from Heather and mounted her.

Simon gave Theresa a good seeing to, making her cum twice before he withdrew and gave both women's faces another splattering of semen. As before, the females licked the cum off the other's faces.

They slept in the same bed and in the morning, Simon was wanked to ejaculation by two giggling women. Heather and Theresa then made each other cum several times in a sixty-nine.

Heather had to leave mid-morning Sunday because she had to do some preparatory work at home for a meeting that she had on Monday.

Heather's visit to Simon and Theresa had been a great success, she would be back.

When she got home, one of the first things she did was look at the cane marks on her bottom in the mirror, maybe she would take more than three strokes another time.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments