Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clinical Trials 2

"Tilda got used to the Wheelchair, all she missed was sexual satisfaction"

26
6 Comments 6
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"A story about a woman in a wheelchair, who, with the help of her doctor, learns a lot about herself and her body. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Not really a Medical fetish story more a mix of medical and devotee fiction."

Tilda's brow furrowed. “You mean it’s psychological?”

“Only a part of it. We need to kickstart your body into sending the few messages it still can send to your brain, and we must convince your brain to accept them.”

“So, what next?”

“Well, the KY was a spur-of-the-moment thing. It falsifies any tests I’d usually now try. So, any tests for your vaginal region must wait till the jelly is absorbed. But I would like to do a further test on your nipples.”

“Okay? Go ahead?”

“I’m sorry, but for now, I have another patient. Part one of this test is one you can do on your own. And after that, I would tell Nurse Patricia to assist you.”

Tilda tried to keep her poker face as she had to remind herself that she was not here for a tête-à-tête with the good doctor but for general help with her situation. Even if it disappointed her.

Mark noticed. “Trust me, nurse Patricia is the one you want for this one. I’m your guy for the,” he grinned, “midlands.”

“OK, if you say so. What do I do now?”

“You decided on a medium to arouse yourself. Please choose freely, reading, listening, watching. The only thing is. You are not allowed to touch yourself, not your breasts, and do not invade the midlands!” He laughed. "If you reach a point at which you feel you're so turned on that you need to be touched, push the 2 on the remote, and Patricia will come and take it from there.”

“Okay.”

“You said you had fantasies about both, male and female since a female will help you later, perhaps consider lesbian-themed aids.”

“Good idea.”

“I will leave you to it then, if you do not call for her, I will tell Patricia to check on you in about two hours. After that, you will still have two hours to get ready for dinner. Patricia will also fetch you then. I will look in later, too, if you’d like?”

“I would very much like that.” Tilda smiled.

Mark walked towards the bed and grabbed the blanket from the floor, shaking the imaginary dust off, he again covered her. But kept her chest bare. “Not to irritate your nipples. And keep your hands off them.”

“Yes, sir!” Tilda laughed and watched him close the door behind him before he started browsing the Folders on the TV.

They were listed in different categories like gay, straight, and lesbian, and had subfolders for different kinks. She tried out a few lesbian erotica movies but immediately felt like movies weren’t her thing, so she switched to the notebook and quickly found a folder containing lesbian erotica audiobooks. Amazed she noticed that the books were recorded with a very sophisticated AI voice. Tilda tinkered around and quickly learned she could change the timbre and accent. She played around a little until she found a nice, erotic female voice and a book about breast play. Mark had thought of everything. For a second, it crossed her mind that she had arrived only a few hours ago, and already the good doctor had come all over her breasts.

She lowered the bed again and adjusted her headphones before she clicked the play button.

It was amazing. Within mere minutes of the voice narrating what the two protagonists were doing to each other, Tilda felt the known tingle in her chest. She wiggled deeper into her sheets, feeling her nipples reacting to the story. She imagined being one of the women, having her breasts licked and nipples bitten. Slowly, the urge to touch herself rose.

And with it the knowledge that, even if she touched herself, she wouldn't be able to orgasm.

Suddenly, Mark’s words made sense. The moment she was aroused, her brain fed her all the things she couldn't do! To achieve an orgasm, she had to concentrate more on herself and not listen to her nagging thoughts. She focused on the audiobook and her erect nipples as she tried to ignore her inner monologue.

Oh, how nice it would be to have her nipples licked now, or softly bitten. She tried to imagine the feeling, but she couldn't remember. Lost in the voice, she felt herself moan softly. The woman in her story was close to her climax, and Tilda wished she could take her with her. Feeling she couldn't take it any longer, her finger found the button on the remote and pushed the 2.

Within seconds, her door opened, and a dark woman appeared. Her black hair slicked back, she had the dark complexion of the natives from South America. And she greeted Tilda with a thin Spanish accent.

“Hello Tilda, I am Patricia, I will tend to your needs now, please let me know if you like or dislike something.”

Tilda nodded. Too aroused to speak, she longed for the other woman's touch. “Please remember, you are not allowed to touch yourself.” Patricia crawled upon the bed next to her and removed her shirt. She was naked underneath and Tilda, still listening to the voice, looked at her breasts in awe. Patricia started massaging Tilda's breasts with a featherlike touch, brushing her nipples from time to time. It sent shivers down her spine. Patricia, noticing her reaction, leaned down and started licking her nipples, slowly alternating between her breasts.

Tilda groaned with pleasure.

“You may touch me if it helps you,” Patricia managed between licks. 

Tilda's Hand found the other woman's breasts, and she started kneading and playing with her nipple. It felt so strange, to touch another woman in this way. But it didn’t feel bad. On the contrary, it aroused her even more. Just as before, when she had stroked the doctor, it had turned her on very much.

The pressure was building up inside her. She was longing for the orgasmic release. And Patricia noticed it, too. She put her hand over Tilda's and signalled her to twist her nipple harder and to pull stronger.

As Tilda obeyed, she felt the other woman expertly suck her breast, she felt her nipple being sucked past the other woman's teeth. She moaned. It had been so long. Before she could think about her last orgasm or her inability to achieve one, Patricia bit down on her nipple and pulled.

The immediate pain forced her to snap back from her intrusive thoughts. The pain was like a release. She pulled Patricia's nipple harder as the dark woman again let go of her nipple, licking it in a rapid-fire of tongue flicks. Tilda's breath laboured, and she groaned in what she felt was a small orgasm. Patricia sat up next to her with a proud grin on her face. “That was very good for the first time!”

Tilda still had to catch her breath. “How did you do that?”

“Oh, I don’t kiss and tell!” She winked. "More important is what you did. You allowed yourself to orgasm!”

Tilda grinned. “Not bad for day one!”

“Indeed! Many of our clients need several sessions. But if what Mark told me is true, you already made good headway earlier.”

Tilda blushed.

“It’s okay, this is a clinic as much as it is a free love commune, sometimes. Whatever happens in your room stays in your room, or whatever room you decide to use.” She winked again. “The outcome is the most important thing. Mark, as well as all the others here, want you to be able to have a fulfilling sex life again. And if you don’t hurt anyone, and everyone consents, anything goes!”

Both women laughed.

Patricia got up and fetched her shirt again. “Would you mind if I check for other reactions?”

Tilda pulled away the blanket. “We used jelly earlier.”

“Oh, I see.” Patricia carefully touched her lips and parted her labia. “It’s moist, but under these circumstances, I can't be sure.”

"Would you like to get some help getting ready for dinner? We took quite some time, and dinner will be served in forty-five minutes.”

“Oh! Did we take that long? O dear, yes, please.”

Patricia helped Tilda back into her wheelchair and, in the bathroom, transferred into the wet chair.

Tilda allowed her to help her empty her bladder, she watched as the other woman expertly inserted the catheter and drained her urine. After Patricia had cleaned her up, she took a quick shower and with Patricia's help, she was clean, dry and presentable in time for dinner. Not feeling the hospital gown, she opted for a nice soft tracksuit. And for once, she was content being pushed towards the dining hall.

There was no big crowd. The Brochure stated that the Hospital had only five beds, so Tilda wasn’t surprised as she found four other wheelchair users in the room. A little more surprised, by the fact that two of them were male. But then, men had the same issues, she thought as Patricia pushed her towards a table. She nodded politely towards the other clients.  The room was laid out like a restaurant. And whilst one of the tables was occupied by a couple, the other two people were also sitting alone.  The day had been eventful, so Tilda appreciated some time to herself.

After dinner, she made her way back to her room and got ready for bed. Mark had told her he would come to visit again later, so Tilda changed out of her tracksuit and was just about to change from her wheelchair into her bed when someone knocked at her door.

lissa_hanns
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lissa_hanns

Might as well, she thought. “Come in.”

The door opened, and Mark entered her room.  She was sitting next to her bed, completely naked, in her wheelchair. On full display for him.

“I was just about to get into bed.”

“So, I see, would you like some help, or may I watch?”

Remembering his earlier confession, Tilda nodded and said, “You may watch.”

In awe, he looked on as she transferred from the chair to the lowered bed. She dragged her legs behind till she fully sat on the bed, then she grabbed one leg after the other and lifted them onto the mattress. Pulling herself up on her hands, towards the head, she straightened her legs a bit. As she leaned back, she looked at Mark, who again was sporting a massive erection.

He noticed her gaze and had the decency to blush. “I am truly sorry you just have that effect on me.”

Tilda pushed her upper body upright again using the bed's railing as she found her balance, she grabbed her knees and pulled her legs apart. Before she fell back into her pillow.

Mark understood the invitation and approached her bed.

As he stood at the foot of the bed, he had a perfect view of her body and her exposed vulva.

“I’ve heard about Patricia’s and your success. Congratulations!”

Tilda felt confident. “Would you like to fuck me?”

Mark grinned. "Oh, I would very much like that, but it is still far too early. I want you to enjoy it, too.”

Tilda frowned.

With a caring gesture, he closed her legs again. “Are you up for an overnight test?”

“If you explain first?”

He laughed, “I want to connect you with probes to our computer system. This way, we can measure your body during the night, or better, since it’s still early, we can start measuring whilst you probably browse the library again, and then, during the night, the probes will release impulses so we can measure your brain functions during all of this.”

“Probes….” Tilda raised an eyebrow. “Are we on an alien spaceship now?”

“I can't tell you, or I’ll have to kill you!” He laughed.

Again, he sat beside her and opened a drawer on her nightstand. He pulled something out that looked like a weird swimming cap. “Here, this goes on your head, and it automatically links with the room's Wi-Fi the moment it reaches your body temperature.”

“And that's the probe?”

“No, that thing just measures your brain functions.” He took a box from the drawer and opened it. Those are the probes.” Within the box were two silvery, shiny Dildos. A small one and a much bigger one. And something that remotely looked like underpants.

“You want those inside me, both?”

He nodded.

“But…” She looked at the box.

“Yes, there, too.”

“Oh…”

“And I’m afraid to get better readings, the bigger one must go in unlubricated. We need to find out how to get you wet. The Anal dildo will be lubed, and I will insert it very carefully, not to tear anything. Once they are in place, the pants will keep them in place and provide the power source.”

“Power…” Tilda's voice got thin.

“Don’t be afraid; we won’t electrocute you.” He removed the dildos from the box and meticulously explained how it worked.

All three items would connect to the room's Wi-Fi and while she was awake, they would only monitor her brain functions and the status of her vagina and anal cavity. If she chose to stimulate herself the device's information would be timestamped with whatever medium she was using so they could later see to which stimuli her body reacted most. If she consented, he could run a program during the night with different stimuli. So far, the probes have only sent electromagnetic impulses and recorded the reactions. But recently, they had come up with a way to time the stimuli with her REM phase, laying the groundwork for an erotic dream.

Before she could think about it, she heard herself give consent. What was wrong with her? But on the other hand. Today, she had experienced the first glimpse of an orgasm. Why not try this as well?

Mark nodded, and took the bigger dildo from the box, warming it a little in his hand, he carefully pushed her legs apart again.

“I will touch you first, perhaps there's still a little lube left. But I don't think so. Instead of using a dilator, I will stretch you carefully with my fingers.”

Tilda was about to grab the remote to adjust the bed's head when he stopped her.

“This is easier if you lay flat since this thing is a bit longer than just my fingers.” He looked at it and said, "Or my cock.”

“I see.” Tilda swallowed hard.

She watched his hand disappear between her legs, and after a while, he took the dildo and carefully pushed it inside her. How could she not feel this? The thing had looked massive. It probably rested against her cervix!

“I will now turn you on your side. And slowly dilate your sphincter to accommodate the other probe.”

She helped him turn herself and watched as he grabbed the KY again before disappearing from her view.

“I am now lubing you.”

She saw her hip move forward.

“I am now pushing a finger inside you and lubing you further.”

She felt her centre move on the bed in rhythm with his pushes.

“I am now entering a second finger.”

After a while, he told her about the third finger, and then it was time. “I will now lube the probe and enter it.”

This time her body moved a bit more; she imagined the object entering her, and then suddenly she thought she could feel it.

“Mark?”

“Yes?”

“Is it inside me?”

“To the hilt.”

“I think I can feel it. You know, not exactly feel it, but this feeling of being full. Sometimes I need enemas and I have the same feeling then.”

“Ah! Very good! Do not stress about the feeling of fullness. Otherwise, you might try to expel.”

He opened another drawer.

“I’m sorry, but I will also have to connect you to a catheter. Since the probes will stimulate your vaginal muscles, they might also hit on your bladder.”

Tilda was so used to the catheter, she used one every day to empty her bladder, and she had had nurses and doctors put them in, too, many times. But now, for the first time, it turned her on to see how Mark cared for her, how he disinfected her and carefully pushed the tube inside her. Once the catheter was hooked up and the collection bag secured on the bed's railing, he helped her with the underpants contraption and switched on the devices whilst she put on the cap.

As he rolled her back on her back, she again had the faint feeling of the anal probe pushing inside her. It felt good, feeling something down there.

Mark bid his goodnight and left her to her devices, in the truest sense of the word. Even though Tilda was quite tired, she still decided to put on another story with that kinky voice. 

She scrolled through the story archive and noticed that someone in charge of the archive had a sense of humour. There was a folder “Objectifying Scotsmen” and why the hell not?

She picked out a story about a tall highland gamekeeper and the Laird’s daughter, switched the accent to Sunderland and leaned back with her headphones. She concentrated fully on the voice and imagined herself as the laird's daughter who was surprised by the gamekeeper at the stables whilst she was pleasuring herself, only to have her hand replaced by his massive cock.

With force and vigour, he had pushed inside her and taken her virginity, had freed a breast from her corset to suck and nibble on whilst pumping inside her for his pleasure only. Tilda had started to touch herself. This time she immediately moved towards her breasts instead of trying to raise some reaction from her vagina. She didn't notice how the probes inside her, fed with her brainwaves, also sprung to life to send impulses. They both started to vibrate.

The gamekeeper meanwhile had satisfied himself, and Tilda had imagined herself being on the receiving end. She had pulled and pinched her nipples and had dug her fingers in her breasts as the gamekeeper, close to orgasm, had pulled out of the laird's daughter, and with an animalistic grunt, had turned her on her stomach and had forced his dripping wet cock into her ass. While she whimpered and squirmed underneath him, she clenched so tight around his cock that he only needed two more strokes until he sheathed his length deep inside her and shot his whole load into her butt.

The moment the gamekeeper orgasmed, she felt a strong pressure in her butt. In a reflex, she pulled her nipples and moaned. Another mini orgasm? How could this be possible?

Then she remembered the probes were linked to the library. Probably they had mimicked the gamekeeper inside her.

She had to ask Mark in the morning.

All this was still far from what she remembered a real orgasm felt like, but for now, it was enough. Today she had two, of what she would call, mini orgasms in one day. This was more than she had ever hoped to experience. She put away the headphones, pulled up her blanket, and fell asleep, ever so slightly turned on by the thought of the big metal dildos inside her.

Published 
Written by alleycat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments