Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shrink #2 - Donna

"The doctor helps a patient play her "sleep game"."

46
4 Comments 4
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I heard the doorbell as I was waiting for the psychologist to arrive, so I answered and let him in. The doctor was maybe in his fifties or maybe low sixties, older than I expected, but he looked very professional. He was recommended by my friend Suzanne to help me with a particular sexual frustration I had.

I'm Donna, in my late forties. My husband died in a car accident just over a year ago, and since then, I've had no sex life, which I got used to, but there was one thing I really did miss, and it frustrated me that I couldn't have it. Suzanne thought the doctor might be able to help, so I called, explained my situation, and he said yes, he could accommodate. And now he was with me.

We introduced ourselves and shared pleasantries, and then he said we should have the therapy in my bedroom, so I led the way. He asked me to explain just what it was I wanted so he could understand how to help, and I said my husband and I used to occasionally play a sort of “game” at bedtime.

On those nights when I went to bed a little before he did, I would dress in my most revealing nightwear, or just go nude, and lie in bed partly covered, pretending to be asleep. When he came to bed, he'd find me lying there pretending to be asleep, and I knew he could not resist touching and caressing the areas I was showing. Several times I would “rouse” a bit and move, revealing a new place for him to play. I liked this “game” since, besides being most enjoyable for us both, I felt in total control of what happened. And if he got me turned on, as he almost always did, I'd “wake up,” and we'd end the evening with great sex. The doctor said he understood and would be able to act like my husband did and try to give me some relief for my sexual desire. He suggested I choose a dildo for the “great sex” part if I wanted that, since he did not do sexual intercourse as part of his therapy, so I picked a smaller one from his case, and we began.

He asked me to dress in my nightwear or go nude if I liked, so I took my clothes off and decided to do it naked this time. I got on the bed and lay on my stomach, eyes closed since I was “asleep”, and made sure my rear was nicely exposed beside the covers. The doctor did just as he was supposed to, and placed his hands on my cheeks and massaged lightly. It was nice and relaxing, so I just lay there and enjoyed it. As he began to massage with more pressure, I remained “asleep” and continued to relish the feeling. His fingers caressed my upper legs and buttocks. I was enjoying his hands on me and pleased that my evening was off to a good start.

After some minutes of enjoyment at my rear, I slowly “stirred” myself and shifted to my side, facing him, but with my knees together and legs pulled up, leaving only my breasts available for his attention. Just as I wanted, the doctor shifted his focus and hands to my breasts. He touched lightly at first, cupping me underneath and massaging the sides, then used his fingers to swirl my nipples, exciting me as they became firm. He continued to play with my breasts, his gentle hands massaging them while his fingers swirled about my nipples, which felt great and aroused me even more. I was enjoying his light caressing of my breasts more than I thought I would, and I looked forward to what came next.

KristineAluxeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristineAluxeTS

After I'd let him play with my breasts for a while, I remained on my side but “stirred” again and straightened my legs, opening them a little to show my pussy, while making sure my leg position would provide easy access for him. He noticed, of course, and left my breasts and moved to my legs, then slid his hands up to my now-revealed pussy. He traced his fingers over my pubic hair, sliding lightly down to my waiting vagina, where he pressed a finger subtly into me to pick up my growing wetness. He used his fingers to spread my pussy lips some, then glided his moist finger between the lips and up to my clitoris. My clit felt wonderful as he got me wetter than I already was. Soon he began a series of motions to dip into my vagina and take the wetness to my clit, which he swirled with increasing pressure, which got me really turned on. I let him continue for several minutes, which increased my arousal greatly, and it was time to move to the next step.

I “roused” once more, and moved from my side to my back, wiggling a bit for effect, and spread my legs some as I “slept”. This completely exposed my pussy to him, and as I hoped he would, he resumed playing with my clitoris, but now with his thumb on my clit as he inserted two fingers into me. It was wonderful, and I started to squirm under the sensations of my clitoris and vagina being played with together. I could feel my excitement building, while my breathing and pulse increased noticeably. My fidgeting also increased under the sensations he was giving me, and I was starting to lose control. But the feeling was so fantastic that I wanted more and could not stop him. I moaned as he fondled my clitoris with his thumb, and probed my vagina walls with skilled fingers. I was fully turned on, and it was time to close the deal.

I squirmed under his touch as long as I could take it, then “woke up” as if from a sexy dream, told him how “hot” I was, and invited him to “do me”. He removed his fingers from my vagina and used his hands to rather gently spread my legs wider. Then he reached for the dildo and brought it to my pussy, rubbing the “penis” tip up and down my pussy's length several times before touching it to my vagina and pressing its head into me. He resumed swirling my clitoris with his free hand while he began a rhythmic in-and-out motion with the dildo. My excitement was near a climax, and I almost came on the spot, but I held back as best I could, moaning and now squirming. I was moving my hips up and down to meet the dildo's in-and-out motions, just as if the dildo were my late husband's penis. It was so wonderful!

Soon I couldn't hold my orgasm back any longer, and I bucked as I came over and over, meeting the dildo with each upward movement to make it drive deeply into me. It was a total climax and felt so good I couldn't believe it wasn't real.

After I calmed myself and stopped bucking, he withdrew the dildo and took his fingers from my pussy. He asked if this was what I had in mind, and I said absolutely, and that it was just wonderful. He told me to lie on the bed and relax as I recovered, and he'd see himself out. In leaving, he said if I wanted to play another “game”, to give him a call.

I already knew I'd be doing that!

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments