Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shrink #7 - Coleen

"The doctor helps a lady concerning the "Man under the Bed"."

19
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"For the Shrink Series, I suggest reading #1 Suzanne first, then the others in any order. They become more unusual and perhaps more kinky as they progress."

The ring came at the door and I was ready. I knew this would be the psychologist my friend Suzanne told me about, who came by to satisfy her “anxiety”, or sexual frustration, the way the doctors used to do with hands-on stimulation. She told me that he would be open to whatever fantasy or method of satisfying me that I wanted, so I called, discussed my situation, and made an appointment.

When I answered the door, we exchanged pleasantries. I told him I was Coleen, separated from my husband for several months, and feeling the need for sexual relief. He asked if I had any requests, and I told him about a fantasy I had, based on the mythical stories of the women who looked under the bed to be sure there was no man hiding there, but secretly hoping there was, and that he'd come for them in the night. For me, that meant waking to find the man from under the bed playing with me, getting me aroused, and then having sex with me.

I wanted to try it.

He said he could do that, but we'd have to use a dildo for the sex part since he never did that with patients. I said sure, so he asked that I lie on the bed in whatever I wanted to wear during my fantasy. I said that would be a skimpy top and no bottom, just as I'd always imagined it.

So I undressed, taking my blouse and shorts off, followed by my bra and panties. I slipped into my bedtime top, which was sleeveless, frilly and very light but did cover my breasts. Then I stretched out on the bed on my side, facing him, resting my arm and head on the sheet with my eyes closed as if I were sleeping.

Looking to be all ready for him, he moved beside me and stroked my legs and cheeks before sliding his hands to my pussy, where he gently touched a finger to me. I was already wet from the thought of my fantasy coming true, and easily yielded to his finger as he slipped it inside.

I was still on my side as he swirled his finger in my vagina, occasionally reaching out to touch my clitoris, and my pleasure was building quickly. With limited access while my legs were closed, he could not penetrate me very far, but the finger swirling in and out of me, and caressing my clit in the process, got me hot and made me start to squirm with excitement.

Next, he removed his finger from me and took his hand away, before gently pulling me toward him and rolling me over onto my stomach. I naturally spread my legs a little for comfort as I lie on my tummy with my rear exposed and my privates within his reach. Still pretending to be asleep, I did not object when he spread my legs further to gain full access to me from behind. He placed his finger at my clitoris and caressed gently, moving up and down my pussy once more, arousing me further. It felt great, and he was really getting me going.

At this point I decided to “awake” from my dream, finding this man with his finger on my privates, swirling my clit as I writhed in pleasure at his touch. Looking at him, he smiled slyly as he caressed my cheeks with his free hand, never letting up from his finger play. I feigned shock with a gasp at the presence of “the strange man from under the bed”, touching me, but soon only whimpered with sexual delight. My hot fantasy was coming true and I was enjoying it completely.

NahomiCarterr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NahomiCarterr

Now he placed this thumb in my vagina, while his fingers continued stroking my clit. I moaned as the pleasure swept over me. He curled his thumb inside me and caressed my clitoris with his finger until I wiggled my rear relentlessly, and any thought of stopping him would be to no avail.

His wonderful assault on my pussy continued as I lay on my stomach, legs spread, moaning with pleasure and feeling an orgasm building in me. Being on my stomach added my weight to the feeling of the sheets under me and the pressure of his fingers against me, increasing the intensity of his touch. This was just what I wanted to feel: helpless in the hands of the stranger from under the bed who was now playing with my body.

He paused as he pulled a dildo from his bag, then resumed his play on my clit as he took his thumb from inside me and used his other hand to press the dildo to my vagina. After a short feeling of reluctance, the head of the dildo penetrated me and felt wonderful. He slid the dildo slowly into me while continuing to play my clitoris, and my feelings of arousal turned into full-blown sexual thrill. I was writhing in delight, with my hips and legs rocking back and forth against my will, as he moved the dildo out of me, then back in again. He continued an in-and-out action with the dildo while still fingering my clitoris, and the almost unbearable pleasure he was giving me drove me completely out of control. My legs tensed and straightened, and I came with a great orgasm.

He didn't stop but kept up the dildo action as his fingers swirled at my clitoris. I was beyond my ability to do anything but enjoy his indulgence in my private places, and I realized I was about to come again. With my legs tightened and pussy swollen, I could not stop pressing my pussy to the sheets, squirming and moaning. I soon came a second time, with even more intensity than the first, leaving a wet spot under me. It was all wonderfully satisfying, and I was spent.

As I began relaxing after my second orgasm, he removed his hands and dildo, moved away, and began to clean up. He asked if bringing my fantasy to life gave me what I wanted, and I said it certainly did, and was more exciting than I ever hoped, leaving me breathless.

He said I should continue to relax and he'd let himself out, but added that if I had another fantasy that he could fulfill, to give him a call. I knew I would be doing just that.

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments