Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Halloween Sacrifice

"Sex magic is the ultimate energy tribute."

51
38 Comments 38
541 Views 541
99 words 99 words
Competition Entry: Halloweenie

Author's Notes

"All Hallows Eve opens the portal between the other world and earth. This allows good and bad spirits and entities free reign until sunrise. In medieval times, turnips or pumpkins with carved faces and hollowed out to take a lit candle inside it, were placed on window sills to dissuade evil spirits from entering homes."

Heading home, I could see a light ahead by the sacred standing stones, illuminating a grotesque jack-o-lantern pumpkin being, clad all in black.

Jackolantern grabbed a naked maiden, thrusting his rampant cock into her, each thrust draining her life. Soon, four maidens lay discarded, barely alive. Jackolantern glowed with sex magic energy.

A hooded druidess appeared chanting, “Power of Three, blessed be, Maiden, Mother, wisest Crone, I beseech thee, bind this evil! Send him back home by the power of the Goddess.”

 Jack-o-lantern’s face and body distorted and dissolved as he was sucked back into the underworld.

Published 
Written by Seraphina_022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments