Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sinister Allure

"This is what happens when you can't keep your hands to yourself."

80
25 Comments 25
674 Views 674
102 words 102 words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for reading my story. Its inspiration stemmed from the Halloweenie competition, but this isn’t my entry as I have already entered. Once published, I'll be adding the 'Sinister Allure' audio story to my AUDIO STORIES collection. Follow me, and you'll be notified as soon as it's released. Comments and likes are always appreciated 😊"

Echoes of bygone wails still resound in a mist-shrouded village. Ages ago, desperate for a bountiful harvest, the villagers sacrificed an innocent maiden to the insatiable harvest god, Demeter, beneath the crimson moon's glow. All that remained was a pumpkin lantern.

Centuries later, Anna unearthed the cursed relic. 

When her hand touched its surface, Demeter appeared, a sinister grin tugging at his lips. With lustful hunger in his gaze and twisted cravings burning in his heart, he ensnared Anna.

Her darkest fantasies were being fulfilled as his wicked desires silenced everything but her passionate cries of ecstasy, haunting the night. 

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments