Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Conversations with Donna Chapter 3

"Suzi settles in to her life with Donna"

12
4 Comments 4
5.7k Views 5.7k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Suzi went back to work on an emotional high that made Jessie and Ronnie blink from the glow coming off her.

"Tell me she didn't get laid over lunch?"

"No, Ronnie, she didn't. She just spent it with her girlfriend."

"Huh?"

"Don't worry it will become clear. I won't ruin her surprise."

"The only woman who has affected her like this is . . . are you are telling me Suzi and . . ."

"I'm not telling you a thing, it's not my place. Just let it lie and be happy for her."

"I am thrilled for her, but if she keeps glowing like this I will need my sunglasses. That smile is brighter than the flaming sun!"

"Give her time to get adjusted. I know she loves us, but I don't think dear, sweet Suzi has ever really been in love before."

William came by to pick Jessie up for dinner, so Suzi had a chance to ask him about Joan and John."

"You are kidding, Joanie and John running a porn site, movies, and magazines?"

"Look at this pic?"

"That could be Joan alright. Oh God, that's John for sure and I think seeing John suck on a cock is an image I could have done without. What the hell is he wearing?"

"It's a submissive outfit designed to make his . . . openings available. We sell them downstairs. You would look . . ."

"Finish that line and you are a dead woman, Suzi."

Jessie and Suzi laughed at William’s face. It was priceless.

"Seriously, I had no idea this was going on. From these pictures it's no doubt Joan, John, Frank, Sylvia, and a few others in the neighborhood are into some interesting things. Elise and I were clueless, I guess.”

He continued, "Donna is also right, Rob, Brenda, Amy, or Dave aren't in there. Maybe Joan and John wanted a neutral zone around them. No, that's not it; Rob would probably get up on his high horse and get pissed off--especially with all the kids in the neighborhood. Amy and Dave would probably get disgusted; they are both great people, but very straight. I don't know what else to tell you, but if I hear anything, I'll let you know; or should I go to Donna?"

“Donna's the main person interested, she is worried about Frank. I'm doing this because she's interested."

Jess chimed in, "OK Suzi, sure you are doing this only because Donna's is interested."

"What do you mean?"

"Suzi, you would do anything Donna asked you to do, and you know it."

Suzi blushed from Jessie's words and William got in a laugh at her expense. But as she saw them draw together she knew she wanted something like what they had, only with Donna.

Suzi at Donna’s again

After work she blasted through her house and got to Donna's just as she was pulling in with the kids.

"Perfect timing."

"More perfect than you know, I am cooking you all dinner!"

"What?"

"Well if I'm a guest I get to show off a little for you. How about a stuffed flank steak with almond greens and homemade mac-and-cheese on the side?"

"Sounds heavenly!"

While Suzi hit the kitchen, she also watched Donna and her kids. “She was a marvelous mom.” She engaged each child with conversation and touching, and loving hugs as they each shared their day. The youngest wasn't too talkative, but you could tell she loved time spent with her Mommy. Suzi loved what she saw and in many ways wished she was more a part of it.

Donna seemed to have a radar for when people wanted something because after a while the family was in the kitchenette and shared their day with Suzi as well as she cooked. Each child also helped a little with the meal, from Donnie who grated cheese for the mac-and-cheese, Joey carefully chopped almonds under the eagle-eye of her mom and a press-down chopper, and little Sophie who held her finger on the knots to tie the stuffed and rolled flank steak. Donna made a salad and opened a bottle of wine for her and Suzi.

Dinner was fun and Suzi really liked how included she felt. Two of the three kids said they liked her cooking, Sophie didn't say anything, but the way she shoveled in the mac-and-cheese said it for her. After dinner another round of homework and a little TV got the kids all in bed by 9PM.

"God, it’s marvelous having you here, Suzi. That dinner was superb; you didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to, Donna."

"Well thank you! The kids loved it and they really like you!"

"I'm glad; I like them a lot too. It was weird just watching yesterday, thanks for making me feel so part of everything today."

"Well now you have seen my life. Rise up and get the kids in gear, spend the day dealing with PR stuff, then come home and spend time with the kids before bed. You can see why I haven't had much of a social life."

"Sure, but I also can see how much you love them. Donna, no matter what happens, or doesn't happen between us; I will do anything I can to make sure Frank doesn't get to those kids!"

Donna quietly poured the last of the wine in two glasses and took them into her family room.

Her house was large, about 4,000 or more square feet. Upstairs was the kids bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a kids rec-room with a TV and videogame console, plus a library and games on the shelves. The downstairs had a formal living room, formal dining room, kitchen, kitchenette area, informal family room, and the master suite. It was spacious and well lit. Donna sat down and put the two glasses on the coffee table in front of her. She then held out her hands to Suzi and had her snuggled almost in her lap without a word.

Donna stroked Suzi’s hair, "Thank you for that, Suzi, more than I can ever tell you. Battling Frank has been so aggravating; it's nice to have someone else in there with me."

Suzi snuggled deeper and once again her thoughts turned more carnal as she felt Donna's warm body next to hers. Donna's hand on her hair felt so special, but she also started to feel very warm inside and the fire kindled had little to do with the kids, Frank, or their friendship. She was still on an emotional high, but her physical needs wanted to show themselves.

She kissed Donna on the neck and felt her shiver just like she did in the store with the glass toy. That shiver went from Donna to Suzi's spine.

"RINNGGGGG"

"Oh hell, who is calling at this hour? If it was work they would have called my cell."

"Sorry, Suzi."

Reluctantly Suzi slid away and let her reach for the phone. At that angle Suzi had a clear view of her profile, her face, extended arm, and her chest. She had changed after work into a comfortable top and shorts, she was wearing a bra, but it was just enough to give her back some support from those lovely breasts. Suzi wondered if she had them as a model or did they come in after the kids were born. Either way they reminded Suzi how sexy she was and how Suzi wanted to make love with her.

"Hello?"

"Oh Frank, what do you want?"

"No, the kids are in bed, you know this is too late to come by and see them. Stop marking your little calendar and planning to tell the judge how many times you tried to see the kids and claimed I wouldn't let you. You never call in the early evening or on the weekend; you only call after you know they are in bed.”

”Go to hell."

"Yes, your buddies at the IRS called me; they want to talk to you again. Maybe this time you will get the jail time you deserve."

"Again, go to hell, Frank!"

"No, you can't come over now. You can't come over this late any day. We've gone over this. The restraining order says that. You come over I call the cops, it's easy."

"Are you fucking spying on me?"

"None of your business Frank. Spying on me is against the restraining order. I guess I do get the call the cops."

"Don't give me crap again, just call your lawyer and listen to his advice. I do promise when the IRS gets you I will laugh at your sentencing hearing, you asshole."

She hung up the phone forcibly and sat there slight hyper-ventilating.

Suzi touched her carefully, but Donna didn't pull away. She pulled her close and Donna came against her nearly in tears.

"I can't understand how he can get to me so damn easily. God I hate him!"

"It's OK Donna; it's me here, not him."

"Suzi, he knows you were here last night and I think he knows we slept together."

"How can he know that?"

"I have no idea, but he was dropping sleazy hints. God, he makes me so mad."

"He can't know. He might have seen my car, but how can he know what where I slept. This is a comfy couch."

"I don't know, but what he said and how he said it."

"I am surprised you didn't mention the movies."

"No, I see that as my ace. If he wants me in court and I’m perfectly willing to let the judge see them. Let him make claims for being a better parent. God, I know he just wants money and part of me wants to pay him off to just get him out of my life."

"Dane geld, Donna."

"What?"

"Historical reference, once you pay the Dane, he never goes away. You give him money once; he will just hit you up for more and more. Then he will use the money you gave him to justify to some judge that he deserves it on a regular basis. He has a job, right?"

"I think so, at least he had one. He was a dispatcher over at the fire department. He tried to become a fireman, but couldn't pass the physical."

"So he should be able to look after himself. Maybe you should sue him for child support."

I thought about that, but my lawyer said that I made more than enough money to not need it. He thought that Frank would be more willing to be part of the kids’ lives if he wasn't mandated to spend a monthly sum; besides, even state minimums would be beyond his ability to pay. On his advice I dropped it. Sure if he can't pay the state can make his life miserable, but with my earnings it's unlikely they would throw him in jail. It would just look like an ex-wife seeking revenge and do more damage to my PR business than any benefit."

"Well I wasn't there, but I do think that anything the state could so to make his life miserable would be a help to you."

"I would rather hold the movies as a trump card than try and win any minor battles."

Donna was still shaking. Suzi stood up and took Donna to her bedroom. She slowly stripped her of her clothing and when she tried to say anything, Suzi just put her finger to her lips and told her, "Trust me!"

She laid her down on the bed, on her stomach, lit a candle and told her to wait there for a minute. She went in the bathroom and dressed for bed. She also got out a lotion container and went back in the bedroom. She used her hands to warm the lotion and slowly massaged Donna's back, shoulders, arms and legs until she could feel her relax. The small amount of lotion was well worked in and the warmth and pressure of her hands finally got Donna relaxed. She fell asleep while Suzi worked on the back of her thighs.

Suzi stood there for a moment, her own body on fire from seeing and touching so much of Donna. But the small smile on Donna's face meant more to her than anything. “Oh, I have it bad, don’t I?” She pulled the sheet up and decided to at least do one of the things she mentioned earlier. She set the clock for 30 minutes earlier, stripped off her over-sized tee/night shirt and slipped into bed with Donna. A couple of seconds adjustment and they were intertwined again, like they had been this way for years. As she fell asleep, she knew that she was exactly where she wanted to be, where she needed to be.

Donna woke up ahead of the alarm clock once again, even with the earlier time. She felt a little strange being nude; but remembered all of last night with crystal clarity. She pulled Suzi tighter against her and waited for the alarm to wake her. She didn't feel any need to rush because Suzi truly looked like an angel when she slept.

“She felt good in my arms.” She was smaller and fit well against her. She gently kicked the sheet off and laid her out straight and took a minute to just look at her. She was shorter and thinner than Donna, smaller in the hips and chest, but nicely proportioned for her height. Her hair was dark, not the black sometimes associated with Asian women, but a very dark, multilayered brown. She was clean shaven, which reminded Donna of a party years ago when she was first shaved, and by another girl. There were six struggling models and they poured in some tequila and crazy shit can happen.

Donna gently stroked Suzi's body, the side of her neck, then her ribs and belly. Suzi turned toward Donna, as if she was chilled and moving toward the only source of heat. Donna took her in her arms again and enjoyed the smoothness of her skin when the alarm rang.

Suzi woke with a start, and then relaxed as Donna twisted to turn off the alarm. It brought one of Donna breasts right to her face and she couldn't stop herself from kissing it. Donna didn't seem to mind, so when she turned back, she nuzzled her breast again.

"Thanks, Suzi, for last night."

"It was my pleasure, love. You needed to relax after asshole's call. I am glad I was here for you."

“You keep doing things for me, when can I do something for you?"

"Oh we will get to it!" Suzi said. Then she took Donna's nipple in her teeth and gently bit on it until Donna moaned in response.

"I do so love beautiful breasts and these are so perfect. You didn't have these when you were modeling."

"Nope, I was seriously flat-chested. Donnie brought them with him and the two others added to them. I do try and keep in shape, but they aren’t all that big, just between an Band a C cup, but they are mine."

"Nope, they are mine now!"

Suzi pushed Donna onto her back and straddled her. She kissed Donna right between her breasts and pulled them against her face. Then she kissed Donna.

It wasn't their first kiss, but it was one that they each had been thinking about. Their mouths came together and their tongues touched and their bodies slid together like they had been this way a million times. When the kiss broke, both ladies were short of breath and obviously aroused. But the sleep timer on the clock went off and they both knew that if they didn’t get up, the kids would be looking for Donna soon.

At the bathroom door Donna looked at Suzi. "Give me 5 minutes and when you hear the shower, come on in."

"Are you sure? We might be late."

"I think we can stand it. But if I am going to spend the whole day horny as hell, I want to tease you just as bad so I know you are horny too."

In the large shower they explored each other with a degree of intimacy only two lovers can achieve. When they came out they found the kids were already up and waiting for breakfast. In a burst of energy, Suzi whipped up Egg sandwiches with English muffins and ham. Sophie wasn't as impressed and asked for more mac-and-cheese. But she settled for scrambled egg and cheese.

With the kids in the car, Suzi and Donna kissed one more time before heading in opposite directions. Neither saw the car parked down the block as they came out the front door.

Frank puts in a brief appearance

"Fuck! Goddammit, I knew you were a fucking lesbian, now just fuck or something so I can get it on video.” Frank cursed the laptop as he replayed Donna and Suzi from last night and this morning. “Christ they must have fucked in the shower. Why didn't Joanie add a camera in there?”

He slammed his coffee down and then gently made sure the laptop had saved the files. Then he laughed. “I almost have the bitch now; wait until the judge sees her and her girlfriend. One good sex session with the kids in the house and I would fucking own her!”

Frank thought about the girlfriend. "I wouldn't mind a little piece of her myself. No wonder the ice bitch is finally melting. I always figured she would pick up someone from the neighborhood, but no, she finds this super-sexy Asian bitch. She looked a little familiar, probably a girl from her office!"

Frank thought about the camera again. "I need to get hold of Joanie. "

He drove by their house but didn't see either of them out. He did see that sanctimonious asshole Rob out working on his garden with Amy like normal. Frank went by quickly so they wouldn’t recognize him. He saw Amy bending down and remembered what a hot piece of ass she looked like, but what a cold fish she was face to face.

"Fuck ‘em, I'll get to Joan and John another day. "

Suzi at work once again

Later in the afternoon, after Suzi spent most of the day flying high again, much to the delight of her co-workers, Donna called.

"Sorry baby, I have to go out of town. I have an antsy client and I need to deal with him. I'll be back Friday night. Why don't you bring a few things over on Friday for the weekend? I'll free up some closet space. Bring a suit if we want to sit out."

"Am I moving in?"

"Let's talk about that after dinner on Friday. In the meantime you can at least have some space to put stuff. This way you don't have to keep running back and forth to your place every day."

DeaadPrincess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeaadPrincess

"You are too much!"

"I know! OK, I have to run. I am on my way to the airport."

"What about your kids, I can watch them if you want."

"Oh baby, I appreciate that, but I have some standing arrangements with a cousin of mine. The kids adore her and her family too. Plus she had medical power of attorney if anything happens. We can re-think stuff later, but this is kinda their routine."

"OK, Donna. I'll miss you and the kids!"

"Love you, see you Fri!"

Friday arrives

Friday night couldn't arrive fast enough. Suzi thought she should give Donna and the kids some time to themselves, but couldn't do it. She pulled in right behind Donna.

Donna warned her it was traditional to have a pizza night when she got home from a trip. So she enjoyed sharing pizza with the kids and Donna. For some reason pizza seemed . . . a little, well . . . not really Donna. The lovely and elegant Donna caught stringy cheese with her fingers and took large bites of a sloppy mushroom and sausage pizza didn't sound like they would go together. But Donna made it work, she made everything seem like it belonged in her world, even Suzi.

Donna spent part of the evening on the phone while Suzi had fun with the kids. Once they had gone to bed, she dragged Donna off the phone and back into her bedroom, locking the door.

"What are you doing?"

"You need a break! You've been traveling and working and wheeling and dealing for days now. Your wonderful kids are happy and snuggled in their beds. Tonight you need to unwind and get back out of the professional sort of mind."

"Another massage? I did love the last one, Suzi."

"Nope, bubble bath! I have been eyeing that deep garden tub since my first trip into the master suite. Come on! Last one is washing the other's back!"

She said as she moved toward the bathroom and stripped off her clothes. She paused at the doorway and gave Donna a good view of her body. Then she went through and Donna heard a splash and then a cry, "Damn, It's cold!"

As she cracked a grin, Donna disrobed with a little more patience and entered the bathroom to see a very sexy sight. Suzi stood in almost knee-deep water, bent over and fiddling with the valves to get enough hot water in to re-warm the tub without scalding anyone. Donna just stood there and looked at the side view of Suzi.

She had bent over from the waist, so her legs were straight and her hips formed a natural pivot point, her normally flat belly showed a slight bulge from being bent over. Her small breasts hung free, but there was little motion, they were small but very firm. She pulled her hair to one side and she was scowling at the faucet and valves. There were bubbles in various places on her tight body which showed she practically did dive in. The colder than expected water made her nipples hard. Then she sat down and started using her arms to distribute the warmer water.

"Just wait a minute. The near part might burn you, and the far end is still too cold."

"When did you draw it?"

"Right after the kids went down and you were still on the phone. I was trying to surprise you."

"Well I think you got more of a surprise than I did." She said it with a smile.

"I guess I did. I was hoping to lose that race so I could wash your back first, but I didn't want you to try and find a way out of it."

"Did you think I would?"

"I hoped not, so I wanted to just hedge my bets. From you standing there naked and sexy, I win!"

"You haven't won anything yet."

"Oh yes I did, you are here!"

Donna blushed and then put her foot up on the edge of the tub. Suzi knelt in the tub and then kissed the inside of Donna's knee. A lightning bolt couldn't have done more to jolt her system.

Suzi gently pulled her leg into the tub, the water cool, but warming up nicely. She put her other leg over and Suzi stopped her from sitting down. The tub was a very large and deep garden tub, an oval almost seven feet long and about five feet wide. At one end was a shelf two feet off the bottom that was the perfect height for someone to sit if they didn't want to be submerged. The tub was deep enough for both Donna and Suzi to go completely underwater.

Suzi unplugged the tub to let some of the water drain, while adding more warm water. The perfumed scent of the bubbles tickled Donna's nose. With the tub finally right, Suzi took a wash cloth and started washing Donna's long legs.

"I thought I was supposed to wash your back first?"

"I decided that I won, and this is my prize!"

She smiled at the tone of Suzi's words, she was surprised at the intensity with which Suzi spoke. She was perfectly serious in her ministrations. The wash cloth was rinsed and then used to rinse off Donna's legs. She was turned and Suzi did her lower back and ass. When she turned her back around to do her lower belly and groin area, there was no doubt Donna was turned on. Her labia had swelled and a hint of not-water moisture showing. Suzi used the washcloth, knowing full well how it was going to affect Donna.

By the time Suzi was done with Donna's lower half, Donna was weak in the knees. Suzi sat her down on the shelf, which left the water level just below her breasts. Once again Suzi lathered and rinsed her with infinite care. The roughness of the washcloth made her nipples ache. Her neck was more massaged than just washed and when Suzi reached around to rinse her back, Donna cheated a little and sucked Suzi's nipple into her mouth.

Suzi inhaled sharply, but kept trying to do Donna's back. Donna pulled her to her, her legs straddling Donna's own legs, Donna's arms circling around Suzi's waist and she sucked hard on Suzi's breast. When her hands touched Suzi's ass, she felt Suzi shudder like a small orgasm had overtaken her.

The washing ended as each woman explored each other. Donna had Suzi sit on the old edge of the tub, but warmed her up with her tongue, tasting her deepest place for the first time. As she came, she fell into the tub, splashing a large amount of water on the floor. Donna held her until she recovered.

Once she did, she reciprocated with pleasure and even squeezed almost her entire hand into Donna, bringing her to an intense orgasm.

In the afterglow, they cleaned up the floor with a great deal of touching, kissing, laughter and giggles. The next morning both ladies declared that the night's sleep was the best they could remember.

Pool Party (also told in Conversations with Amy)

Suzi had to work, so Donna and all three kids went over to Rob's when she saw the commotion in their pool. Actually it was Donnie who came in and who wanted to go swimming. As usual Rob tried to keep things under control and the kids were pushing their luck. Donna felt sorry for him so she stayed to help referee.

During the noon-time siesta, enforced as usual, they chatted.

"Rob, how do you do this? I'm exhausted."

"This isn't tiring, it's fun. The kids are great, once they understand the rules. And best of all, I can send them home."

"We all ought to pay you for this, as often as you do it. Half the neighborhood kids come through here and it doesn't faze you one bit. Most of the kids think of you as a summer-time Santa. What's your secret?"

"That's easy, I love it! Besides, the prettiest ladies in the neighborhood come by to spend a sunny day with me."

Laughing, she sat up and struck a model-like pose, "So you like what you see."

Taking the opportunity for a long look, "I would be dead not to appreciate you."

She fell back on the lounge, still laughing. "That's why all the ladies like you. You look, appreciate, without being gross or stupid. Some of the husbands still act like schoolboys."

"I bet you know that more than anyone."

"Maybe. I do think I've heard variations on 'My wife doesn't understand me' line more than I can count and quite a few 'my husband doesn't understand me' too. Especially after I divorced Frank."

"Oh I do remember the rumor central over that one. I was floored by some of the comments."

"Yes, for a while I think they were talking about me more than you and Amy."

"I thought that one finally died. After all these months, people are still wagging their tongues."

Donna looked thoughtful, "You know it did die down for a while, but it popped back up again recently. Anything I can say to help you handle the rumors?"

"Yea, right, Donna. You say anything in my defense and the rumor mill would go to work on you and me instead."

"You're right. Sometimes I think this place is like a Peyton Place."

"No, it isn't like Peyton Place, I think some folks spread rumors because they are bored and wish this place was like a Peyton Place."

"Maybe you're right. Well anyway, if you want to liven up Rumor Central, let me know. It might be fun. Too bad you're so married, and so honest, or we could really give them something to talk about," she said smiling.

The kids started getting antsy, so Rob put the oldest one in charge, telling them no one in the water until they got back. Donna followed him into the kitchen. She wasn't sure what he was up to, as he rummaged through a drawer and found his prize -- a handful of small balloons, perfect for water grenades.

Donna smiled a wide smile and started filling some up while he went into the downstairs bathroom to arm himself.

When he got back, she had her back to him. When she turned around, he almost lost it.

Donna wiggled her chest, the water balloons she added to her bust looked great. "Now I'm stacked like Brenda!" She was laughing so hard, one fell out and he was graced with a glimpse of the perfect breast. She looked embarrassed, not at the glimpse, but at the water balloon hitting the kitchen floor.

Tossing a towel on it, he said "We'll get to this later, the natives are restless. But I do suggest using a bowl."

She laughed. "Or Brenda's bathing suit, it would hold more ammo than mine."

They snuck out through the garage and lofted several grenades which caught the kids off guard. Screaming kids, diving for the pool, and splashing at them made the afternoon great. Once they settled back down, Rob washed the chlorinated water off the bushes from their splashing and Donna got on her hands and knees and started wiping up the water from her 'accident'. Her ass was aimed right at him as he came in the door. For a sec he stood there, and then shut the door, Donna didn't move. She knew he was there the whole time.

"I wish I could see your face right now, Rob."

"It's not my face I don't want you to see."

She turned suddenly, and he got the kitchen island between them.

"Aw, not even a peek."

"Like hell."

"Tell you what, you show me yours, and I'll show you mine." She tugged her strap and started laughing. "Oh, Rob you are priceless."

A voice from outside, it was Joanie.

"Oh shit, the bitch. Watch your ass around her Rob."

Joanie came in the backdoor. "What no lifeguards?"

"We're just cleaning up from the water balloon fight. Do me a favor; take a turn with the kids while we get this water up."

"Sure thing, my two are in the crowd as well. Can you bring me a drink when you're done?"

"Of course, iced tea?"

She nodded and went back outside. Rob looked at Donna and she held her finger to her lips.

Joanie took several extra seconds to walk across the deck, like she was pausing to overhear anything. He got down next to Donna to wipe up the floor.

"You care to explain what just happened?"

Donna grinned. "You got a hard-on from staring at my ass and you don't know how that happened? OK, there are these birds and these bees..."

He started cracking up. "No, that I figured out, I wouldn't mind a why?"

"Just messing with you, Rob."

"Now the second, what's up with you and Joanie?"

"Nothing absolute, other than I think she's a bitch, and I wouldn't trust her as far as I can through her."

"I got that, now why?"

"To long a story for right now. If you really want to hear it, call me later, OK?"

"Well, you've peaked my curiosity-meter. OK, tonight, about 7."

"Perfect."

They re-joined the throng of kids until about 4 and the kids started to answer the calls from their parents to head home.

Just after dinner Rob called Donna.

"Hi Rob, curiosity got the better of you, huh?"

"Donna, when you drop a bomb like that, you know there will always be interest."

"More interested in the Joanie dirt than my buns. I get you now."

"Donna dear?"

"Yes?"

"You are on speaker and Brenda is not laughing."

"Oh shit, you bastard. Hi Brenda, I was just giving him a hard time about the buns crack."

"Sure Donna, that's what they call it, giving a 'hard' time?"

"Jeez, you two are impossible. OK on the subject of Joanie. I think she's a bitch who was fucking around with Frank, and I learned about bunch other people in the Platte. You wouldn't believe who was involved. I know she's a pal, but just watch yourself."

"Why tell us?"

"Rob, you and Brenda are the best. And I would hate for her to find a way to hurt you. She's been spreading the rumors about you and Amy. The rumor mill had died down and started back up. 'Somebody' is spreading it that she likes to get naked by your pool, flashing her chest at passing boys.

"Listen, I know it's all pure BS, but she's playing some kind of game and she's been asking around about you two."

At Donna's

Getting off the phone Donna said to Suzi, "They know something."

"How can you tell?"

"I just dumped on a close friend and he didn't try and defend at all, that's not like Rob. He knows something and said nothing!"

"Do you think he's involved?"

Donna thought hard. "No, but he knows something is fishy with her."

"I notice you didn't tell him about the movies."

"I almost did, but if there is any chance of a leak to Frank-less, I can't take that chance."

Suzi took her to bed and showed her that she didn't need to tease the neighborhood grandpa to know she was a serious turn-on.

The rest of the week was quiet. Suzi spent each night with Donna and her kids. Life seemed too good to be true!

The nights were even better as the two lovers got more acquainted with each other, physically and emotionally. Donna learned that Suzi tended to wake up horny, but preferred to make morning love in the shower. Suzi found each spot on Donna's body that would reduce her to a quivering wreck. They discovered many other likes of books and movies and even became frequent visitors at each other’s work. Donna was surprised when Suzi told her that Amanda, Cecelia, and two other ladies cornered her in the elevator and told her how much they loved the 'new' Donna. Then they each gave her a kiss that primed her for an eat-in lunch with Donna. Even straight Amanda gave her a kiss the damped her panties and if Donna hadn't been waiting, Cec's kiss would have had her drop them.

"You're kidding." Donna reached and hit her intercom. "'Manda, get your butt in here."

Donna stiffened her face and was halfway to the door when Amanda came in.

"What's this about the elevator?"

Amanda looked as Suzi and then back to her boss.

"Don't look at her. What's this about the elevator?"

"D, we just wanted to thank her . . ."

"What the hell is that, have I been a bitch or something?"

Amanda looked stricken. "No . . ."

"No, so now I have a girlfriend you and the others accost her?"

"We didn't . . ."

My lover comes into my office disheveled and then she told me what happened. Are you calling Suzi a liar?"

Amanda stuttered through several words, mostly starting with "No . . ."

Donna leaned over and put her face right in Amanda's. "Did she lie to me?"

"Ummmm!"

"You know who lied, you did."

"Me?" Amanda squeaked.

Donna grabbed her assistant and kissed her, hard and forcibly. It took Amanda several seconds to react, but then Suzi snuggled up behind her and kissed her neck while both she and Donna started rubbing her body, messing up her clothes worse than the other ladies did to Suzi.

When Donna broke the kiss, Suzi had Amanda's blouse unbuttoned and her bra tugged over her breasts.

"Now go tell Cec and the others we want to see them one at a time, but at least tuck your tits in before you leave."

"What, no . . ."

"Think of it as punishment for telling me you're straight and for accosting my girlfriend."

Suzi snickered; she knew exactly how turned on Amanda was right then – just like she was after the elevator. The difference was she still had Donna to help her with that problem.

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments