Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hung By The Chimney

"It's not Gloria's stocking that's getting stuffed."

75
16 Comments 16
19.7k Views 19.7k
6.7k words 6.7k words

“Admit it, Aunt Gloria. You’re having the time of your life,” Teresa leaned in and whispered as a couple of young snowboarders did a double-take while passing them.

“Maybe a little,” Gloria whispered back, and then let out a quiet laugh. She had been quite apprehensive when her niece had talked her into going shopping for a hot little ski outfit. She had been nervous enough to feel ill when they made their way to the slopes the first time.

It didn’t help that they were on a Christmas holiday, and a large portion of her family was staying at the lodge.

That had all changed when she noticed the first stare that was undeniably at her, and not her niece. For a woman barely divorced after almost twenty years of marriage, and in her forties, having men pay such attention to her was both frightening and exhilarating.

“Just wait until we’re back inside and they see these sweaters,” Teresa said as they made their way back to the lodge.

Gloria’s face was already red from the cold wind, but grew even redder and very warm when she considered that. Teresa had to prod her mercilessly to try on the tight sweater. It absolutely screamed look at my boobs. She looked surprisingly stunning in it, but she wasn’t sure she could so blatantly advertise those rather prominent assets.

Nevertheless, she was wearing it. Having her sister – Teresa’s mother – compliment her instead of looking scandalized had been the push she needed to go through with it. She still wasn’t sure how the rest of the family was going to react at dinner, though.

Gloria and her niece made their way upstairs to the room they were sharing for the trip to strip out of their coats and boots. Teresa was tickled with the arrangement that maintained her college freedom from her parents, who had a room on the opposite side of the lodge, and a floor up.

If she knew the reason was so her parents could have some alone time for sex, it wasn’t showing. Gloria grinned as she thought about her sister turning into a horny teenager the moment Teresa had gone off to college. They were making up for lost time, and Gloria had been living vicariously on her sister’s naughty phone calls ever since. Her own dreams of doing so once her children left the nest had been dashed when her marriage soured a few years before.

The pair made their way to dinner with the extended family – including Gloria’s parents who lived nearby – which had prompted the gathering at the lodge. Gloria’s sweater certainly attracted attention, and an unexpected amount of that attention was from younger men. Fortunately, the rest of the family reacted in much the same way as her sister had.

Gloria was once again paired with her niece once dinner was over, and Teresa talked her into going to the main room of the lodge. There was quite a gathering of people there, including several men watching sports on a huge television.

After talking for a while – mostly about hot men – Teresa leaned in close and said, “Look over by the fireplace.”

The conspiratorial tone of her niece’s voice let Gloria know to do so covertly, so she glanced that way briefly, and saw a handsome young man there. When his attention seemed locked on the television screen, she took a longer look. He was fit, clean-shaven, and had short brown hair. She let her eyes drink him in, and then she saw it.

“Oh my lord,” she whispered when she saw the bulge in his jeans.

“Right?” Teresa said, and then giggled. “Do you think he’s hard?”

“Teresa,” Gloria half-heartedly scolded as she looked away with her face burning.

“Well, I mean if it isn’t then... Wow.”

“Don’t just stare at it,” Gloria cautioned when she saw her niece was obviously gawking at the young man’s package.

“How can you take your eyes off it?” she asked, though she did look away afterwards. “There’s a couple of other cute guys there. Let’s go talk to them.”

“Good heavens, no. They’re half my age.”

“So? Come on. You’re hot. You’re single. Have some fun.”

“I couldn’t. You go ahead. You don’t need an old lady scaring them off.”

Teresa stuck her lip out in a pout, prompting her aunt to laugh.

“Go on,” Gloria said. “I think I’ll head back to the room and relax. I’m tired from skiing all day.”

“You sure?”

Gloria nodded and made a shooing gesture as she stood. “Have fun.”

“Okay, but if you change your mind...”

“If I completely take leave of my senses and think I can chase down a young buck like that at my age, I’ll send you a text,” Gloria said, and then winked.

The pair went their separate ways, but Gloria looked over her shoulder just before she vanished into the hall. She saw the faces of young studs light up as her niece sauntered their way.

Gloria settled into her room and turned on the television. After flipping through channels for a few minutes, she settled on It’s a Wonderful Life. More important to her relaxation was a glass of the wine her sister had given her as an early Christmas present.

She was on her second glass of wine and feeling good when she started to wonder about her niece. It was nearly ten, and she hadn’t heard anything since leaving the main room of the lodge. She was on the verge of sending Teresa a text when the door to the room opened.

“Have fun?” Gloria asked.

“Uh-huh. Uhm... If it was like really late when I got back... I mean...”

Gloria was hardly so old as to not remember what it was like being her blushing niece’s age. She spared the young woman the embarrassment of continuing. “I wouldn’t say anything to your mother. You’re a grown woman, and I don’t think I need to say anything about certain precautions, do I?”

Teresa smiled and shook her head. “So, you’ll cover for me?”

Gloria doubted that her sister was thinking about anything other than taking advantage of the romantic setting with her husband. “So long as you’re ready for breakfast at nine. I’m not going to get you out of that.”

“Promise. Wish me luck?”

“Do you really think you need it?” Gloria asked with lifted eyebrows.

Teresa scrunched her nose up in the most adorable way and shook her head.

Gloria couldn’t help herself and asked, “Is it..?” She then stretched her hands out about a foot apart.

Teresa laughed. “No.”

“Too bad.”

“Hopefully not too bad,” she said, and then waved as she headed out the door.

Gloria shut off the television, which she hadn’t been paying much attention to anyway, and looked out the window. It was snowing, and that made her think of the overlook on the top floor. Large windows looked out over the mountains, and watching the snow fall amidst the Christmas lights seemed like just the right way to end the night.

She was pleasantly surprised to find the overlook empty when she arrived. The view didn’t disappoint when she took a seat on one of the couches. Soft, instrumental Christmas music playing helped to set the mood. She did wonder why the trend was toward white lights. Multicolored lights seemed more festive – and to her, traditional. That made her think of her father struggling to untangle strings of lights, and cursing under his breath as he searched for the one bulb that was keeping a whole strand from lighting.

That, in turn, reminded her of the year he had decided he was going to outdo the neighbors’ light display, which had resulted in a fiasco worthy of Chevy Chase. She quietly laughed as she thought about her uncle calling her father Clark or Griswold throughout the holidays that year.

Lost in memories, she didn’t hear the footsteps approaching until the last second. When she glanced toward the doorway, her heart skipped a beat upon seeing the young man with the enormous bulge walking into the room. She gave a little nod and turned her attention back to the window.

“Great view,” he said as he drew near.

She was almost positive that she saw him looking at her rather than the scenery outside when he said it. When she turned toward him, he was indeed taking in the view, however.

“Mmm-hmm,” she responded as she fixed her gaze on the snow – not trusting her voice or her eyes.

He stopped and stood in front of the couch next to her own and asked, “You don’t mind sharing, do you?”

She politely turned his way and answered, “Of course not.”

“My name’s Nick.”

“Gloria,” she responded as a chill shot through her. She felt her nipples stiffening and a tingle between her legs from his deep voice and gorgeous body.

“Beautiful name.”

“Thank you.”

“I’m from Vegas. On a road trip with my brother to Christmas at my grandparents’ place. How about you?”

“Here with family for Christmas.”

“Needed a few minutes away, huh?”

“Not really. Just relaxing before bed. I take it you needed a break?”

He chuckled. “Not exactly. My brother kind of needs the room to himself. I’ve got a couple of hours to kill.”

“Oh,” she said, her cheeks flushing as she understood what was left unsaid.

He chuckled as he walked over to one of the windows and leaned against the frame. Gloria allowed herself a brief glance at his butt and shivered again. He was absolutely delicious.

“Don’t know why the only use white lights.”

“I was just thinking the same thing,” she agreed.

He turned to face her again. “If you don’t mind me saying, that sweater looks great on you.”

Oh my. Is he..? she thought, and then said, “Not at all. Thank you.”

“I...” he trailed off as sound emerged from his back pocket. He sighed and said, “Sorry, that’s my mom.”

“Please, go ahead.”

Nick retrieved his phone, read the message, and then started tapping out a reply. While he was distracted, Gloria’s eyes snapped between his legs as if they had a mind of their own. She nearly moaned from the sight of his cock bulging against the denim. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d seen anything like it, and she had to press her thighs together to quell the ache it caused.

Her niece’s query about whether it was already hard, or got even bigger passed through her mind.

She tore her eyes away from the magnificent sight just in time, because he looked up at her as he finished typing. A smile tugged at the corners of his lips, and he went to put the phone back in his pocket. Almost immediately, his mother sent another message. He rolled his eyes, sighed, and turned his attention back to his phone.

Though she pretended to be looking out the window, she was watching him out of the corner of her eye. She rationalized that he had simply paid her a compliment, and it didn’t mean anything more than that. It was just the romantic setting and her niece’s naughty demeanor that had even made her entertain the notion he was interested in the first place. How could he be? She was old enough to be his mother.

Finally, Nick put his phone away. “Checking in on us. She was worried because my brother isn’t answering.”

“Well, mothers worry.”

“Told her his phone must be dead and we’re fine. Doubt she wants to know the real reason.”

“Probably not,” Gloria agreed and punctuated it with a little laugh. Even if nothing was going to come of it, a little flirting never hurt anyone.

He stepped toward her. “Anyway, I was wondering if you have any ideas about how I could spend a couple of hours?”

“That depends on what you like to do.”

“Well, there’s one thing I can think of...”

There was no holding back her gasp when she saw the smoldering desire in his eyes. There was no mistaking it for anything else. It was raw, sexual hunger, directed straight at her.

“And what would that be?” she asked in a husky voice, trapped in his eyes.

He reached down and blatantly adjusted the bulging denim between his legs while stepping directly in front of her. “Lot easier to show you than tell you. If you’re interested?”

“Oh my,” she said in a breathless whisper.

“That a yes?”

She had barely begun to nod when he leaned down, cupped her cheek in his hand, and kissed her hard.

Gloria nearly swooned from the passion of that kiss. Her tongue slipped over his as their lips crushed together. Almost simultaneously, he filled his free hand with her left breast, and she reached between his legs.

It was getting bigger, and fast.

“Love those tits,” he said in a rush of words before kissing her hard again.

On the verge of tearing his clothes off then and there, Gloria stopped herself from unbuttoning his jeans, pulled away from the kiss, and said, “My room.”

“Lead the way,” he said in a voice that was half growl.

I can’t believe I’m doing this, Gloria thought as she accepted his hand to help her rise. The way his eyes were devouring her had absolutely shattered her inhibitions. “First floor.”

He nodded and fell into step with her as she hurried out of the room. To his credit, other than keeping up with her fast pace, he gave no obvious signs of what was about to happen to anyone who might have seen them. Gloria knew she should slow down to a more sedate pace, but she simply couldn’t wait. Fortunately, they saw no one else as they passed through the halls and down the stairs.

Gloria unlocked the door, and they both quickly stepped inside. Before she closed the door – in a flash of inspiration – she hung the do not disturb sign over the doorknob on the outside. She had to hope that her niece would notice it if she returned, and not walk in on something she didn’t want to see.

The moment she closed the door, she reached for the button of his jeans. Nick whipped his shirt over his head, revealing a leanly muscled, sparsely-haired chest, with a pleasure trail leading down into his jeans. Gloria popped open the button, yanked down the zipper, and whimpered when she saw the swollen tip peeking out above the waistband of his briefs.

She wasted no time in pushing the elastic band down so she could wrap her fingers around him. He groaned and squeezed her breast while she marveled at the size of him and how rock hard he was.

His hand moved down and gathered up the tail of her sweater to lift it. Gloria released his cock – reluctantly – and raised her arms, allowing him to slip it over her head. Her sweater fell at their feet, and he immediately pulled her close so he could reach behind her back to unhook the clasp of her bra. As soon as it went slack, he tugged the strap off her right shoulder. She slipped her arm out of it, allowing him to bare her breasts when he pulled down the strap from her other shoulder.

Her bra hadn’t even hit the floor before he cupped both heavy globes in his hands, drawing a whimper from her. There was no sign that he cared about gravity taking its toll on her breasts, making them pendulous. He hefted their weight in his palms, squeezed them, and teased her stiff nipples with his thumbs.

Gloria’s fingers curled around his cock once more.

She squeezed it hard and let out a loud whimper when he leaned in and sucked her left nipple between his lips. Gloria moaned and stroked his big cock while he sucked and tongued her nipple with hungry growls. She found enough presence of mind to kick off her shoes. She had to get out of her tight jeans.

He must have had the same idea, because he let her nipple pop from between his lips and stepped backwards to sit on the edge of the bed. While he reached for his shoes – yanking them off without untying them – she unbuttoned her jeans. His jeans and underwear slid down his legs to the floor not long after, leaving him completely naked before she could wriggle out of her pants.

He reached out to her as soon as she managed to extract both feet from the denim. Clad in only her ankle socks and red panties, she let him pull her toward him. She straddled his right leg as she moved in, and pressed her aching need against his warm skin. She cupped his balls, and he slid his hand around to her ass before leaning in for yet another mind-blowing kiss.

A flash of panic swept through her when he hooked his thumb beneath the waistband of her panties. She only trimmed the hair down there, and she wasn’t sure how he would react to it. Aching to be touched, she broke from the kiss, straightened, and allowed him to pull her panties over her hips.

To her relief, when he looked down, his eyes lit up.

“Natural redhead, huh?” he remarked while smiling at her. Then he reached down and combed his fingers through the curls obscuring her nether lips.

“Mmm-hmm,” she moaned in answer while shuddering from his touch.

“So fucking hot,” He said while sliding her panties down her thighs – still exploring her hairy pussy with the other hand.

Gloria stepped out of her panties and asked, “You like it?”

“Love it, and I want a closer look.”

She let out a delighted squeal when he grabbed her butt and pulled her toward the bed. Gloria climbed in, and let him guide her to the pillow, where he dropped onto his hands atop her. She kissed him hard, stroking the hard muscles of his back with her hands while his big cock tapped against her mound.

Nick moved from her lips to her neck after a few moments, which made her break out into goose bumps. After several exhilarating kisses, he planted one on her left shoulder, and then her right. The next kiss was on her chest, just above her breasts, and he scooted back as he did it.

“Ohhh!” she encouraged him as he sucked her nipple again. She humped against his leg, taming her need, and entwined her fingers in his hair. He was sucking hard – pulling in not only the stiff point, but the darkened oval of her areola as well. His tongue flicked her nipple, making her gasp and whimper.

“Love your fucking tits,” he said as he released her nipple and moved to the other one.

“That feels so good. You’re making me so wet.”

He moaned, and the vibrations added another level of delight.

“Want me to eat that hairy pussy for you?” he asked while switching nipples again.

“Please,” she gasped while grinding her sex against his leg.

He switched nipples yet again, and asked, “Please, what?”

“Please eat my pussy,” she said in a high-pitched rush while pushing down on his head.

Nick lifted up, but kept her nipple tight between his lips until it slipped free with a kissing sound. He scooted back again and gave her a soft peck on her stomach. Then another that was lower, and to the right.

SofiaMeyers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaMeyers

His lips slowly meandered down her body while she continued to push on his head and lift her hips. He swirled his tongue in her belly button and then moved lower.

“Please.”

A chuckling growl escaped him when he kissed her just above her mound.

“Please,” she begged again.

He kissed her hip.

“Oh, please. Please.”

Predictably – and torturously – he kissed her other hip while looking up at her with a wicked smile.

“I need it. Please, eat my pussy.”

She let out a whimper that was half relief and half anticipation when he slipped his hands behind her knees – pushing them up and out.

“Yes. Yes,” she said in bursts of breath as he leaned in, hovering above her sex.

A pitiful whimper escaped her when he turned and kissed her thigh instead. The next was even more tormented when he kissed her other thigh and gave it a lick. Gloria let out a desperate moan when he turned, moving toward her other thigh again.

Her hands fisted in the bedclothes and she yelped when he instead dived in. His tongue pushed between her folds, lapping up her juices in stiff-tongue strokes. Each ended with a flick over her clit that made her twitch from the stimulation.

“Oh yeah,” he growled, and then used two fingers to part her lips, letting him lap even deeper.

Gloria writhed and moaned, running the fingers of one hand through her hair while she squeezed and caressed her breasts with the other. The delighted growls emerging from between her legs were the sweetest music. She lifted her head to see over the soft mounds and gasped when she beheld the gorgeous young man lapping her.

“Oh my god,” she breathed as the sight sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

His eyes lifted and met hers while his tongue swirled over her folds, drawing out a trilling whimper like no sound she’d ever made before. A chuckling moan accompanied his lips locking over her clit.

“Oh! Yes! Oh my g-god!” she cried as he sucked and tongued her pleasure button.

Gloria’s hands snapped to the back of his head, holding him against her. Her hips lifted, grinding her pussy against his lips. It had been too long since anyone had gone down on her, and far longer since anyone had done so with such enthusiasm. Her body writhed and bucked beyond her control, but a strong right arm wrapped around her thigh kept her right beneath his wonderful mouth.

She was climbing her mountain fast – crying out with nearly every breath. So when he released her clit to lap up the juices from her canal, a weepy whimper passed her lips.

“Your pussy tastes so good,” he said before stabbing his stiffened tongue into her canal again.

“Don’t stop,” she pleaded, tugging on his head.

He wickedly slid his tongue up the parting of her lips and tickled her clit for a second before pulling away.

She begged, “Please. Please make me come.”

“You getting close?” he asked between broad tongued laps that parted her nether lips.

“Yes.”

“You ready to come?”

“Yes. Yes. Please.”

“Make that pussy come for me.”

Gloria groaned when he pushed three fingers into her canal, and then screamed when he latched back onto her clit. It was as if the brief reduction in stimulation had made her even more sensitive. She wailed between gasps for breath. He pumped his fingers into her depths, sucked her clit hard, and rolled it with his tongue. In almost no time, she was rushing toward a climax that was almost frightening with its intensity.

Only a squeaky yipe managed to escape her tight throat when her orgasm exploded into being.

She had only the dimmest awareness of her legs squeezing tight around his head and her back arching high above the mattress. Electric pulses of orgasmic energy shot through her in rapid succession, with barely the space of a heartbeat between them. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream as her lungs burned.

Nick’s merciless tongue never stilled.

A great, noisy gasp finally drew air into her lungs and escaped as a sound somehow mingling a yelp and a groan. She instinctively thrashed as her vision grew dark at the edges, and shot through with bursting white sparks. Nick’s arm held on tight, and he just kept licking.

It was all she could do to suck air into her lungs and whimper as her orgasm went on and on. Just when she was sure she was going to fly apart or pass out, Nick pulled away with a gasp of his own.

He caught her knees as she tried to snap them together, holding her legs open as he admired his handiwork. His voice sounded as if it was coming from across the room and nearly drowned out by the pounding of her heart in her ears when he said, “Damn. Oh yeah.”

Ever so slowly, the time between her throes stretched out, letting her ragged breaths satisfy her need for air. She caught brief glimpses of him smiling as he watched her convulse. His chin glistened with wetness, and his huge cock was bouncing. Her right leg was shaking uncontrollably, and he grasped it at the knee.

“You okay?” he asked with laughter in his voice.

The closest thing to an answer she could deliver was a high-pitched, warbling moan.

Her legs slowly sank to the mattress – the right one still twitching – when he released them and moved to the head of the bed. He brushed a few sweat-dampened strands of her hair away from her face.

“I take it that was good? You came fucking unglued.”

“Oh...” She sucked in a breath. “My...” Another desperate gasp. “God.”

“Never had a woman come like that,” he said.

Her wits finally surfacing from the roiling sea of ecstasy, she looked up at him and said, “Never... Never come so hard.”

“It was fucking incredible. Damn, that was hot.”

Out of nowhere, she felt a ridiculous amusement, and couldn’t help but weakly laugh. He chuckled with her and reached for her breast. The first moment of contact made her stiffen, but then she moaned as it seemed to usher in the full warmth of afterglow from her orgasm.

Nick circled his finger over her nipple one last time before leaning in to give her a soft kiss flavored with the tang of her juices. At the same time, he guided her hand to his erection and twitched his eyebrows.

She blew out a breath through pursed lips as she curled her fingers around him. “Give me a minute?”

He nodded and scooted toward the head of the bed, giving her better access to his cock. She stroked her hand up and down the throbbing organ, eliciting a deep groan. After a few seconds, a clear ooze of pre-cum welled up from the purple head, and she smeared it over his skin.

“Want a taste?” he asked.

Gloria bit her lower lip. She seriously doubted she could even fit it in her mouth without dislocating her jaw. Still, she nodded, and he was quick to move within reach.

Taking hold of the root, she tongued the head and shivered from the scent of his manly musk and another offering of pre-cum. She swirled her tongue around the head, and then flicked her tongue over the underside.

“Yeah, that’s good,” he groaned.

Gloria turned her head and lapped the shaft, ending each stroke at the ridge of his cockhead. He grunted and caressed the back of her head. She echoed him with a higher-pitched – and slightly surprised-sounding – grunt when she felt a chill between her legs that heralded a fresh flood of wetness.

She gave the very tip a kissing suckle and then nuzzled the head with her lips for a few moments while looking up at him. The feeling of him throbbing against her lips and his excited gaze triggered the beginning of an ache in her depths. It was enough to make her part her lips.

Afraid to try to go deeper, she slid her lips over just the head and tickled it with her tongue.

“Fuck yeah. Suck it,” he encouraged her.

She gave him head, feeling the burn in her jaw muscles almost immediately. She persevered, picking up the pace slightly and sucking harder. Nick rewarded her with deep growls. The ache in her loins slowly swelled while she sucked him and delighted in the sounds he was making.

Eventually, she had to let him slide from her lips, swallow, and work her sore jaw. He slipped his hand beneath her cheek and met her eyes.

He asked, “You ready? I want to fuck that pussy and make you come again.”

Gloria whimpered and then nodded. “Be gentle. It’s been a while, and you’re so big.”

“Promise.”

Gloria parted her legs as he slid out of the bed to move to the foot. She took deep breaths and rubbed her clit, thinking that his cock looked even bigger as he moved in front of her – almost alarmingly so.

“That’s sexy,” he said as he watched her masturbate. “Slide some fingers in?”

Having him watch her so intently while stroking his big cock caused his words to hit home hard. She moaned as she pushed three fingers into her canal. The digits easily penetrated, because she was wetter than she’d been in a very long time – absolutely soaked.

Gloria fucked herself with quick, deep strokes, and slid her other hand back to her clit. She rubbed her button and kept her fingers pumping – the squishy sounds yet another testament to how wet she was.

“Oh yeah. Ready for this?” he asked as he moved closer and pushed down on his cock.

She wasn’t sure whether she could ever be ready, but a part of her certainly was. Gloria pulled her fingers from her depths and wiped the slippery digits over the head of his cock. She then used those same fingers to guide his cock into position to replace them.

Nick wiggled the mushroom tip against her folds, further wetting it, and then grunted as he gave a push.

Gloria threw her head back – her eyes snapping closed and her mouth gaping open. When the initial shock of his cock popping inside her ebbed, she groaned and then gasped.

“Yeah, that’s some tight pussy,” Nick said while holding his cock and moving it in slow circles.

Her voice several octaves above normal, Gloria squeaked, “Oh my god. So fucking big.”

“Feel good?”

“Yes.”

“Want more?”

“Yes.”

Again, she groaned as a couple more inches pushed inside her. He rocked his hips, taking short strokes, which drew out a steady stream of whimpers and gasps. Gloria circled two fingers over her clit, and willed herself to relax. It wasn’t easy. Her intimate muscles kept tensing, resisting the massive invader penetrating her.

Nick was enjoying the tight squeeze and said, “Fuck yeah. That’s good.”

Gloria yelped when his next stroke was a little faster, and a little deeper. She gasped with every pump of his hips. It already felt like he was up in her stomach, and it hurt so good. When she lifted her head for a moment, she was shocked to see that only a little over half of him was vanishing inside her. A creamy sheath of her juices covered the shaft and left a ring marking the depth he was thrusting into her. The tips of the auburn curls between her legs were frosted with it as well.

Nick’s eyes roamed from her creamy pussy to her quivering breasts, up to her flushed face, and then back again. The passion and excitement in the young man’s face were amazing for her. Even better, subtle changes in his stance every few strokes caused his big cock to penetrate at different angles, driving her pleasure higher.

The uncomfortable stretch faded into a twinge. Then that too ebbed, leaving her with only a tremendous feeling of fullness. Nick stayed in control, not painfully banging into her cervix as she’d once experienced long ago. Though her pleasure was mounting, it wasn’t a sharp, insistent need. Instead, it was a warm, wonderful swell that gave her a mild sensation of hovering over the bed.

She found herself crying, “Yes! Yes! Oh god, yes!”

“Oh fuck yeah,” Nick growled.

His muscles flexing and the glimmer of sweat on his skin made her feel incredibly sexy. His expression was also hardening, and growing rosy. His grunts and growls steadily edged up in volume, demonstrating that he was enjoying it as much as she was.

He let out an especially loud growl and said, “Come for me.”

“Yes. Don’t stop,” she cried. “Fuck me. Fuck me, baby.”

“Fuck,” he hissed through clenched teeth. “Pussy’s so fucking tight. God damn. Come for me.”

Seeing him drawing closer to the edge caused her pleasure to spike, and she let out a wail. “Yes. Right there. Right there.”

“Fuck. Fuck. Come for me. I’m about to come all over you.”

Her fingers flashed over her clit in a blur. Gloria’s body bucked and twitched from the ecstasy flooding her every pore. On the brink of climax, she screamed, “I’m... I’m gonna... Oh god! I’m coming!”

The last word trailed off into a squeal as her orgasm ripped through her.

Nick let out a sound that was almost a bark when her intimate muscles contracted, squeezing around him. Gloria sat up as she screamed, giving voice to the rapture coursing through her. Her back slammed to the mattress, and then lifted up again as another pulse of orgasmic energy tore through her.

“Shit! Gonna come,” Nick exclaimed, and then yanked his cock out of her.

Gloria yelped when she went from unbelievably full to suddenly empty, and the cool air kissed her hot, abused flesh. Nick pumped his fist twice over his cream-coated cock and then erupted with a throaty grunt.

Ropes of cum spattered on her breasts and chest. “Gyah!” Nick cried as he ejaculated again, spraying cum from her tits to her cheek. Again and again, his cock pulsed, absolutely covering her in hot cum from her mound to her breasts, and even leaving spatters in her hair. Gloria whimpered and yelped through her orgasm – made all the more wondrous from the sight of the fit young stud glazing her in semen.

Nick fell forward onto his hands, still convulsing from his orgasm and dribbling cream into the curls between her legs. The sight of him hovering over her spent and sweating with his hot breath washing over her skin was something that would be burned into her memory forever.

“S-shit,” Nick said between gasps for breath, and then chuckled.

Gloria laughed, “Uh-huh,” which sent them both into another quiet fit of laughter.

“Didn’t... Didn’t think I was going to make it,” he admitted as their laughter died down.

“I probably would have come anyway from watching you. So much cum.”

“So fucking sexy when you come. God damn.” His arms trembled. “I gotta...”

Gloria nodded, and he heaved himself upward long enough to flop on his back next to her. She moaned and ran her fingers through the cum on her breasts. Then she brought the digits to her lips, tasting the tang of her own juices and his semen with another moan. That sound ended in a quiet yelp when an aftershock rippled through her.

With the whirlwind of passion and need sated, it didn’t take long for Gloria to begin worrying about her niece returning. “I need to run to the bathroom,” she told her young lover.

He gave a weak nod.

“I’m sharing this room with my niece and she could come back at any minute.”

“I get it,” he said and groaned as he sat up.

“I’ll get you a washcloth.”

“Thanks.”

Gloria carefully slid to the side of the bed, and then stood with her arms strategically placed to catch as much of the cum slithering down her body as possible. She smiled and wiggled her butt at Nick as she walked around the bed, which made him smile as well. She shivered from the sight of him sitting with his softening cock lying across his thigh.

Even though she knew what she must look like, the reflection staring back at her from the bathroom mirror was startling. Her skin was still flushed, glistening with sweat, and streaked with cum. Her pussy hair was wet and matted with their mingled cream.

The glow in her face was absolutely angelic, though.

She wetted a washcloth in warm water and quickly wiped off the worst of the mess, and then wetted a second for Nick. He grinned and growled sexily at her when she emerged. He grabbed not only the washcloth when she handed it to him, but a handful of her ass as well.

“Stop,” she playfully teased as she swept away. She strutted back to the bathroom, and then coquettishly looked over her shoulder just before stepping inside. He licked his lips and twitched his eyebrows at her.

Feeling sexier than she had since she was her niece’s age, Gloria wiped away the mess covering her, and then blotted dry with a towel. Nick was sitting on the edge of the bed – still naked – though he had gathered up their clothing into neat stacks at some point while she was in the bathroom. She grabbed her panties off the top of her pile.

“How long are you here for?” Nick asked while grabbing his briefs.

“Five more days. Two days after Christmas.”

“My brother and I are heading out on Christmas Eve morning.”

“So, you’re here for another night?” she asked suggestively while sitting down to slip into her panties.

He nodded and stood to pull on his underwear.

Gloria’s eyes widened when she saw his big cock straightening and swelling.

“Too bad you don’t have the room to yourself.”

“Mmm-hmm,” she agreed, though she wasn’t sure that she would be able to walk after having that incredible cock in her twice in a night.

She was certain she would have tried if it was possible, though.

They admired each other as they finished dressing, and Nick took his damp washcloth to the bathroom, where he rinsed it out. When he returned, he walked straight to her and pulled her into a deep, oh so incredible kiss.

His phone sounded off from where it sat next to the bed, and he picked it up after giving her breast a squeeze.

“Well, at least I have somewhere to go. My brother’s getting ready to walk his girl back to her room. I’ll get out of here before you get caught by your niece. Can I get your number?”

He typed it in as she recited it, and then showed her the entry when he finished. He’d saved her name as Glorious Gloria.

“I’ll text you in the morning,” he promised.

“I’ll be waiting.”

They shared one last, quick kiss next to the door, and then Nick opened it.

Gloria knew her face had to be as red as a fire truck when she saw her niece standing outside the door with a young man who resembled Nick.

The two men greeted each other with a quick, “Hey,” and then Nick’s brother said, “Talk to you later?”

Teresa, who was also blushing furiously, gave him a nod.

Nick and his brother started down the hall, and Teresa quickly stepped into the room to end at least that part of the awkward situation.

The two women looked at each other for a second, and then Gloria couldn’t hold back any longer. She broke out into laughter, and Teresa joined her a moment later.

Still laughing, Teresa asked, “So..?”

Gloria’s eyes rolled up in her head and she moaned.

“It runs in the family, I guess,” Teresa said while shivering.

“Merry Christmas to us.”

Very merry,” her niece agreed.

And it was a gift that was going to keep on giving.

 

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments