Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New MILF Next Door

"i knew the moment i met her"

49
16 Comments 16
36.4k Views 36.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: The Moment You Knew

As a twenty-one-year-old guy, it doesn’t take much for me to get horny. I was cleaning out my mom’s house, one of her rules when I saw the moving van next door. I watched in fascination as the movers took boxes by boxes into the house and came back for more stuff. After a few minutes, I saw this amazingly sexy woman come out and with a thick Latin accent started to order them around.

Sometimes you look at someone and you hear them and all you can think about is what sort of angel are you? She was a goddess. She was just over five feet tall and had dirty blond hair. She had dark, sexy eyes and a mouth and jaw that said she was a great cock sucker. I was in love, instantly.

She was a large curvy girl and her tight jeans hugged her amazing looking hips and butt just right. I could tell some of the movers looked at her with lust in their eyes and it was then I realized that I was drooling too. I had to force myself to go back inside and not stare any longer.

As I was walking in, I noticed her kissing a young Latin boy on the cheek before he walked away down the road, I guessed he was her son. I didn’t see any husband and decided in my mind right there that I wanted to be with her.

It was the next day when I had my first real contact with her. She came around the house to introduce herself. I was the only one home and she said her name was Jazmin and had just moved in next door with her son. I stammered and made a fool of myself before finding myself asking if she was married.

“No, I'm divorced. Single and ready to mingle.”

I found myself saying under my breath that I’d like to mingle with her. I wasn’t sure if she heard, if she did, she didn’t show it.

I invited her in and gave her a tour of our house, all the time following her and staring at her curvy butt. I wanted to kiss it, bite it, slap it. I had a hard time controlling myself. When she was leaving, she brushed her hand against my crotch. She smiled as she watched me shrink back and she left me with an aching cock that had to be dealt with. 

Over the next few days, I saw her every day and she would smile slyly at me and I would get instantly hard. By the end of the week, she knew that she had an effect on me, and I decided I needed to act on it, or I’d never be able to let myself live with it.

It was a Saturday morning and I had seen her son leave the house, so I knew she was alone, I dressed smartly and made my way over to her house. I put on an air of confidence, but that seemed to go as soon as she opened the door.

She looked amazing in blue lingerie and matching sheer robe. All her curves were on display and I started stammering once more. She laughed at me and invited me in.

“Brian, what did you want to say?”

I cleared my thought and settled myself.

“Jazmin, I’m in love with you. I want to be your man and make you feel like a queen.”

She looked at me for a second and I thought she was going to shoot me down or make fun of me. Instead, she pulled close gently and kissed me softly on the lips. At first, it was just a soft peck and then I felt her push her tongue into my mouth. It wasn’t a long kiss, just a soft and sensual kiss.

“Brian, go home and knock one out. I want you to cum before you come back tonight at about eight o’clock. Tonight, we will make love and we will talk about our relationship. I’ll make sure my son stays at his grandpa’s tonight so we can be together all night long.”

I couldn’t believe my ears and knew I was in for a special night. As I left her house, she gave me a peck on the lips and told me how she couldn’t wait till tonight.

I spent most of the day thinking about her amazing curves and I walked around the house with a constant hard-on. About six o’clock I decided it was time to do as she asked and knock one out. I stripped off and lay back on my bed. I could see her in my mind, her gorgeous face, those pouting lips and that amazing body. It didn’t take long for me to get to the point of no return. I shot my load all over my own belly and it felt great to get that release.

I awoke an hour later and had to rush to shower and get changed before making my way out to Jazmin’s house just in time for eight. She answered the door dressed in a white and sheer lingerie body and nude stockings. I got hard right away, and she pulled me in before the neighbours could see.

“Hi baby, come on in.”

She gave me a peck on the lips and led me up the stairs to her bedroom. It was elegantly furnished, simple and elegant. She sat on the bed and then lay back. She smiled at me and patted the bed next to her.

“Take off your shoes.”

I slipped off my shoes and climbed over her to get to the spot she patted. I lay back next to her and she pulled me, so we were both lying on our sides facing each other. She held my face and smiled at me and she leant forward, kissing me softly on the lips.

We lay there softly kissing, a little tongue, but not too much. We slowly moved closer as we kissed, our bodies being held close to each other. I rested my hand on her full breasts as her hands slid over me.

“Come, Brian, let's get you undressed. I have been waiting all day to see you naked. It's been a long time since I have had a man touch me or make love to me.”

I stood up and stripped off and I watched as she took off her lingerie too. She smiled at me and stood up close to me, our naked bodies pressed up against each other. I slipped my arms around her waist, resting my hands on the curve of her amazing ass. We kissed once more, this time more passionately. As we kissed, her hand started to stroke at my hard cock. She seemed to really enjoy kissing me and we then spent a good ten minutes standing next to her bed kissing each other.

Jazmin pulled away from our embrace and got to her knees in front of me. She gently wrapped her lips around my cock and gently started to suck me off. As she sucked my cock she started to moan as if she was the one getting all the pleasure. Her hand cupped my balls and caressed them gently. Her spare hand slid over my belly and caressed my chest, making me groan.

I had been with a few girls before, but I have never felt so loved or wanted as I did at that moment. Jazmin had a way about her, and I knew we would be lovers for a long time. I held the back of her head and started to fuck her mouth, forcing my cock into her mouth and down her throat. She seemed to appreciate this and moaned louder as she sucked me, her saliva starting to make a mess.

Nairoobi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nairoobi

She pulled my cock from her mouth, a long string of saliva getting pulled along with it. She stood up and kissed me passionately. She pushed me back on the bed and lay next to me. She slid her mouth once more around my cock and straddled my face at the same time. Her wet, bald pussy was directly above my face and knew what she expected of me.

Her pussy tasted divine, like a ripe, sweet fruit. I had never done a sixty-nine before but eating her out as she sucked on my cock was amazing. We both moaned as we went about pleasing each other, me sticking my tongue as deep into her hole as possible.

After a few minutes of us pleasing each other she climbed off me and lay back on the bed. She spread her legs and slowly started to touch herself.

“Come here and masturbate with me. I want to see you stroke your cock before you fuck me.”

I lay next to her and started to stroke my cock as her fingers delved deep inside her wet pussy. There is something very erotic about masturbating with a woman. The way she made her back arch while keeping her eyes fixed on my cock made me feel amazing. It made me feel wanted and loved.

She sat up on the bed and slid one leg over me and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. It felt amazing to be inside her and she groaned as she closed her eyes. She started to gently bounce up and down on my cock, resting her hands on my chest. I lay back enjoying the sensation of her hot, warm pussy. I reached up and grabbed hold of her bare breasts, squeezing them as she bounced on my cock.

I pulled her close to me so that her breasts were flat against my chest. I kissed her passionately, holding her close as I slid my cock inside her from underneath. She seemed to really like the way we were making love and for some reason, I could not think of being with anyone else. I was in love with her. It wasn’t some sort of young man crush or even lust, it was full of love.

I rolled us over, so I was on top. I carried on kissing her as I slammed my cock into her hole as hard as I could. She groaned into my mouth and wrapped her arms and legs around me. I knew I was close and told her so. She told me to pull out and relax next to her. I pulled away and lay back next to her. She kissed me slowly as her hand cupped my balls, gently squeezing and caressing them.

“Wanna fuck me in the ass? I bet you like my big Latin ass, don’t you?”

I smiled and admitted that I did like it, a lot. She got on all fours in front of me and I watched as she spread her butt open wide for me.

“Fuck my ass, baby.”

I didn’t need to be asked twice and took up position behind her. I pushed my cock deep inside her ass and felt her butthole clamp around my cock. We both started working together, moving our bodies in unison. I held onto her hips as I started to increase my speed and rhythm. She seemed to love getting her ass fucked and groaned loudly as she pushed back against me. I leant over her body, forcing her to lay flat on the bed as I fucked her as hard as I could. Her body seemed to shake as I could feel her hand under her body rubbing furiously at her clit. I felt her ass tighten as she had a powerful orgasm and she seemed to lay there in a sort of seizure.

I gently pulled my cock from her ass and she turned over. She wrapped her lips around my cock, sucking me gratefully as she jerked the base of my cock.

“Okay Brian, I want you to fuck my pussy hard. When you are ready to unload, just shoot your load deep inside me.”

She lay back and spread her legs and once more I slid my cock into her wet pussy. I felt her wrap her arms and legs around me and I started to gently fuck her once more. Slowly I increased my rhythm, fucking her faster and harder. Soon we were both moaning as I was fucking her as hard as I could.

“Yes, baby, like that, fuck me. Cum in my pussy. I want to feel you shoot your load.”

She only seemed to encourage me to fuck her harder and I could feel her body shake beneath me once more. Her back seemed to arch into me and her pussy seemed to tighten. It was all too much for me and I started to shoot my load deep inside her.

She wrapped her legs tightly around me, making sure that I couldn’t pull out. I collapsed on top of her and she held my face to hers and kissed me. We must have kissed for ages before she let go of me and let me pull off her.

I lay back, panting as she cuddled up to me. Her hand traced my body and her hand cupped my balls. There is something really comforting about a woman caressing your balls after you have just shot a big load.

We must have lain there for a good hour, not talking, playing, or doing anything, just sharing each other’s company and coming down from our hard love session.

“Brian, do you want to be my boyfriend?”

She looked at me with a sincere look in her eyes. I turned to her and pulled her close and kissed her.

“If you don’t mind having a guy half your age as your lover.”

She smiled at me and wrapped her hand around my cock. She gently stroked me till I was rock hard once more, that didn’t take long.

“Brian, I want you as my man. I know you would be good for me and it’ll be fun to teach you all my kinks and fetishes. Besides, you fucked me so good that why would I look elsewhere when I know you know how to please me?”

We kissed passionately and she climbed on top of me, lowering herself once more onto my hard cock.

“You ready for round two, baby?”

I smiled at her and pulled her close.

“I love you,” I said.

“I love you too,” she said as she slowly started to rock once more on my cock.

----------------------

That was the start of a wonderful relationship, I moved in next door with her after a few months, much to the amazement of my parents. I have asked her to marry me, but she has refused, instead, we just stay in our loving relationship and make love as much as possible.

Jazmin has taught me so much and we always make love with me shooting my load inside her. So much that she is now pregnant with my child. We are very much in love and sometimes I still feel like the twenty-one-year-old kid that stuttered and blushed when we first met.

The end.

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments