Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

10 Items Or Less

"A 40 year old divorcee finds herself experiencing a hot juicy Lush story with a sexy young man."

94
66 Comments 66
53.4k Views 53.4k
8.6k words 8.6k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Robyn thought about sex a lot. She craved sex. Robyn wanted to feel a man’s strong masculine hands all over her naked body, to hear him whisper dirty words in her ear and make her pussy sopping wet.

She imagined his hands pulling her hair back and his tongue in her ear as his thick hard cock penetrated her wet cunt. She wanted to feel his bulging biceps caress her sides and the feel of his sweat mixing with hers on their warm wet bodies.

Just then Robyn looked up and saw bright red brake lights on the car in front of her. She slammed her foot onto the brake in a hard panic and her minivan came to a halt screeching slightly sideways just inches shy of the bumper of the other car in front.

Suddenly Robyn could feel the eyes of all the other drivers stopped in the intersection looking at her as smoke from the burnt rubber of her tires drifted upwards. She turned her head to the backseat and desperately yelled, “Are you boys okay?”

“Whoa, Mom!” answered Timmy loudly, “what was that?”

“Are you boys okay?”

“Yea, Mom,” answered her older son, Chucky, excitedly, “we’re okay.”

“What happened?”

“Oh the car in front of me stopped suddenly.”

“Well I saw them stopped already waaaay back,” Chucky exclaimed.

Robyn felt momentary relief that the boys were still in their football pads and helmets, just in case they had actually wrecked.

“Dad says you’re not a good driver,” laughed Timmy.

“He does, does he?” she exasperated, “he doesn’t know everything you know!”

Just then the traffic light turned green and Robyn slowly and carefully accelerated the minivan forward. She was annoyed that the contents of her purse had spilled out onto the seat and floor board. She was very angry at herself for daydreaming about sex as she could have had a wreck and her boys could have been hurt.

Chucky was 11 and Timmy 8, and they loved to play sports, especially football. They were very bright but almost more than a single mom could handle alone. They were definitely ‘all boy,’ being very rambunctious much of the time. She blamed their dad for her tough situation, leaving them a little more than a year before for his young bimbo blonde graduate assistant.

“Fifty Shades of Grey?” quizzed Chucky.

“WHAT?” yelled Robyn as she desperately looked around her scattered possessions for the book that had been in her purse. She glanced in the rearview mirror and saw Chucky with the opened book in his hands perusing the pages.

“You give that to me now!” She ordered as she reached her hand backward to the seat behind her. “NOW I said!”

Chucky reluctantly placed the book in her hand and looked all disappointed.

“Gee Mom, it’s just a book,” he shrugged. “I just wanted to see what it’s about.”

She stuffed the book tightly in her lap. “It’s not a book for little boys.”

“Fifty Shades of Grey - Fifty Shades of Grey - Fifty Shades of Grey!” piped up 8-year-old Timmy singing in an amused voice.

‘Oh God!’ Robyn thought to herself, ‘this mess is all my fault, now the boys are going to tell their father tomorrow evening all about the near accident and my having this sex book.’

She knew she had to think of something quick to get the boys to forget about seeing that book.

“It’s an ART BOOK, an art book, about flowers,” she desperately lied to the boys. She knew that if it was not a book about sports or army heroes then they would not be very interested in it.

“Why does it say grey then?” asked Chucky.

“It’s a creative facade,” she explained.

“What’s a facade?” inquired Timmy eagerly.

“It means when something isn’t what it really is,” she answered.

“Oh!” said Timmy, seemingly satisfied with the answer.

“So grey means colors in this instance,” she lied again and prayed that the boys would forget about seeing that book as she placed it on the front seat.

“Why would someone want a book about flowers?” complained little Timmy looking at his older brother.

Chucky just shrugged his shoulder, “Not me.”

Robyn viewing that in her rear view mirror felt satisfied that she had quelled the situation.

She could not wait to get home and let the boys loose in the yard but she knew she had to make a quick stop by the grocery store to pick up some items to cook for supper.

As she pulled the minivan into the grocery store parking lot she said, “I don’t want you guys running nilly willy through the store in those football outfits because last time you knocked over that display, so you guys are staying in the car.”

“Awww mom!” they both cried out.

“No!” she demanded, “sit here in your seats and keep the door locked.”

“If you guys want spaghetti and meatballs tonight you have to behave while I run and get the stuff to cook, okay?”

“Spaghetti and meatballs! Yaay! Yaay! Yaay!”

“Yes, yay, yay.” she said matter-of-factly, “so you better be good and stay in those seats.”

Robyn quickly gathered up the book and scattered possessions and stuffed them into her purse before getting out of the minivan. As she closed the door behind her she said aloud to herself, “Lord, Lord, why didn’t you give me girls?”

She made her way into the store while thinking about how angry she still was at her ex-husband for leaving them. She was angry that every other weekend when he had the boys, he just threw a big party for them, pizza, ice cream, ball games, and theme parks. They came home so pumped up it took them 3 days to calm down. Meanwhile she was the one that had to be the disciplinarian, make them do their homework, and be their nurse when they were sick.

She had just turned 40-years-old and she had not planned to be a divorced mom at this stage in her life. She shuddered with anger as she grabbed a shopping cart and started down the food aisles.

**********************************************

Colin, snoring on the sofa, suddenly jerked awake from his nap. His Business Ethics text book was laying across his crotch. He groggily sat up, sending the book falling onto the floor. He stroked his fingers through his slightly long hair in order to tame the unruly mess. A quick glance at his cell phone showed two calls from his fraternity house but no messages.

He sniffed under each arm to see if he needed to change shirts.

“Naaaaa,” he said aloud, thinking he smelled okay.

“Off to the the grocery store, “ he snarled to himself.

He knew he would have to keep to his rather tight budget. He only had a two more semesters left until graduation and then he looked forward to getting a good job and finally making some real money.

*********************************************************

Robyn was trying to hurry so she could get back to her minivan before her boys became too anxious. She had the noodles, ground beef and Ragu sauce but thought she might grab just a few other things then hurry over to the express check out counter. As she reached down to a lower shelf she felt cold air as her tight yoga pants exposed her backside, so as soon as she straightened up, she yanked them back into place.

Once she had everything she pushed her cart over to the express check out and noticed the sign above the cash register that said ‘10 Items Or Less.’ A quick scan of her cart revealed 12 items. Robyn thought that it would not be a problem and she would pretend she did not realize she was two items over the limit.

***********************************************************

Colin carried a shopping basket in one hand and a 12-pack of cheap canned beer in the other hand. Just then he noticed a lady’s sexy butt in black yoga pants stooped reaching for an item low on the shelf. He stopped, smiled as he got a quick glimpse of the top of her butt crack, and thought to himself, ‘Now that’s a nice ass.’

The lady stood up and grabbed her pants to adjust them. Colin stood mesmerized. He whispered under his breath, “That’s one hot MILF.”

Just then the lady turned in his direction so Colin quickly looked away and moved on, pretending he hadn’t just been staring at her ass.

************************************************************

Robyn quickly started to unload her grocery items onto the check out counter conveyer belt. She was somewhat nervous that the teenage girl working the register might say that she was two items over the limit. But she then thought that there is no way that girl would care about that.

“Ma’am, I believe you're over the 10 item limit.”

The deep male voice behind Robyn startled her. It felt like her heart had stopped. She snapped around in horror and then thought, ‘This can’t be the manager he is way too young, his hair is a mess and he’s wearing shorts.’

Colin broke into a big smile and exclaimed, “I’m just teasing!”

Robyn felt mortified and looked over at the teenage girl running the cash register for her reaction. The girl was chewing gum a mile-a-minute and had a silly half grin expression on her face.

“I thought there were just 10 items!” she exclaimed in her defense.

“I was just teasing,” Colin said emphatically, “just teasing.”

“I just thought you look like such a nice lady I wanted to say something to you.”

“Oh,” she abruptly replied not knowing what else to say.

“You’re really a great looking lady,” Colin said, “super attractive and a great body.”

Damn!’ he thought to himself, ‘now I just sound like a pervert and she’s going to demand the manager ban me from the store.’

“Oh,” she said again shortly.

She thought, ‘Oh my this young guy is hitting on me.’ She definitely liked it.

As soon as Robyn placed all the items on the counter she realized that the young man was still gawking at her and half smiling. She caught herself playing with her hair and stopped. She had not felt flattered like this in such a long time and she did not know how to respond.

“Well you might do better flirting with some girls your own age,” Robyn blurted out before she thought and immediately thought, ‘why did I say that?’

“I do that too, but I just couldn’t help myself,” answered Colin.

‘I am making an even bigger fool of myself,’ thought Colin.

“That will be $65.28,” said the check out girl.

"You’re awful sweet,” Robyn stated as she fumbled through her jumbled up pocket book for her small money purse.

She glanced at the guy and thought to herself that he was surely cute despite needing to shave and his messy hair. She definitely thought his young firm body with thick shoulders and a small stomach looked just delicious to her.

By then she was getting change back from the cashier. She stuffed it in the money purse, turned and smiled at the young man.

“You have a nice day.”

“You too ma’am,” he answered. Then he immediately was mad at himself for saying ‘ma’am’ thinking it made him look like a kid.

She felt his eyes watch her as she walked out the door, two grocery bags in hand, but realizing that she was doing her sexy little twist walk that she had not done in years. It felt fun, she thought.

She walked toward her minivan as a football rolled on the pavement right up to her feet. She stopped and saw her 8-year-old son, Timmy, obviously chasing the ball. He froze with a horrified look on his face, his eyes open wide.

“What did I tell you, young man?” she yelled at him.

Timmy just stood there unable to answer, his mouth wide open at the shock of being caught red-handed.

“Get your football and get back in the car, immediately!”

‘Why couldn’t I have had girls?’ she was thinking to herself. Timmy crawled sheepishly back into the back seat of the minivan. She opened the passenger side front door and placed the bags on the floor board. As she straightened up and turned she almost screamed in fright as the young man from the store was standing there.

“Oh, I’m so sorry!” he exclaimed when he saw the startled look on her face.

“I just wanted to introduce myself,” he said, “I noticed you weren't wearing a wedding ring and thought I’d give you my name and number.”

“That's awfully forward and presumptuous don’t you think,” she answered.

“Yea probably,” he said shaking his head, “but sometimes a guy just has to take a chance, especially when it's someone as gorgeous as you.”

‘Did he say gorgeous?’ she asked herself.

“Uhmm,” she stammered.

“Look,” he said nervously, handing her a small piece of paper, “my name is Colin and I’ve written my phone number down. I’m really a nice guy and I don’t have a girlfriend right now, and I’m a senior and in the Alpha Tau Beta fraternity at the college.”

Robyn took the piece of paper and put it in her pocket book. She gathered herself together and looked at him seriously.

“Okay Colin, I’ll think about it.”

She noticed how his expression immediately changed to a look of optimism. He sported a big sexy masculine smile and his shoulders straightened with confidence.

“Thanks!” he said.

Just as she was getting into her minivan she shouted to him, “Just one more thing, Colin.”

“Yes,” he answered.

“I work for the college.”

“You do?”

“Yes, I am the executive personal assistant to President Thompson.”

Colin's look of confidence immediately changed to confused dismay.

He stood in the parking lot, his bag of groceries at his feet and still holding a 12-pack of beer in one arm and sheepishly waved as Robyn drove off.

“Who was that, mommy?” asked little Timmy.

“Oh that was just a nice boy from the college.”

************************************************************

Later that evening after putting the boys to bed when Robyn finally had a few minutes to herself she thought about the cute young college guy who had hit on her at the grocery store. She smiled to herself and thought he would be a nice diversion, but then she convinced herself that meeting him again could only lead to trouble.

She grabbed her book Fifty Shades of Grey so she could finish the last chapter. As soon as she finished reading, her mind began to wonder and fantasize.

She was glad that it was Thursday night because her ex-husband was picking the boys up for the weekend the next day and she would have two days to herself. She could have a nice hot bubble bath and then get in bed with her laptop and read some stories on her favorite erotica website, while eating some chocolates.

************************************************************

Colin went home from the store and made himself three peanut butter sandwiches and was eating them with barbecue potato chips when he got the grand idea that a cold beer would go good with all of that. He popped the top and took big gulp and something just wasn’t right.

“Yuck!” he said.

He then realized that the taste of beer and peanut butter do not go together. He thought he’d share that intelligent piece of information with his fraternity brothers later that evening so they would not make the same mistake.

He got a glass of water to help finish off the peanut butter sandwiches and thought about what a fool he had made of himself at the grocery store earlier that afternoon.

“I actually am such an idiot, I hit on the assistant to the president of the college,” he said out loud to himself.

“I bet my ass is grass!” he said to himself again, imagining he could be called to the president’s office. But then he thought that it probably isn’t illegal so maybe nothing would be said. He thought that there was no way that he could be so lucky that the great looking lady would actually give him a call.

“Naaaaaa,” he said aloud, “ain’t gonna happen.”

He planned to study for an hour before going over to the fraternity house to hang out with his buddies, but after only 15 minutes he felt too distracted to study. He pulled up one of his favorite websites, and read a MILF story.

**************************************************************

Robyn stood on the front porch and waved to her boys as they ran to their dad’s car carrying duffel bags filled with their clothes and toys. The boys both stopped before they got in and waved to her.

“I love you, mommy!” yelled Timmy the youngest and he blew her a kiss.

‘They are such sweet adorable boys,’ she thought to herself, with no thoughts at all of having girls instead.

She knew she would miss them that weekend but she also eagerly looked forward to the time alone. She stepped back in the house and closed the door behind her. She thought she would get some Chinese take out food and watch a little TV before having a nice bubble bath and getting onto she thought about the cute sexy guy from the grocery store.

Robyn took a seat at the kitchen dinette table and her heart began to race as she struggled to convince herself to call that boy’s number. She picked up her cell phone and could not believe what she was doing. She actually pressed the numbers. She heard the ringtone and was just about to hang up when she heard a husky male voice answer the phone.

“Hello.”

“Oh hi,” she said, “Colin?”

“Yea this is Colin,” he answered.

“Colin, this is Robyn,” she said in her best sexy voice, though unpracticed in such a long time. “I’m the lady from the grocery store yesterday.”

She heard a loud thump of some sort come over the phone.

As Colin heard her say, “I’m the lady from the grocery store yesterday,” he dropped the just opened can of beer he was holding in his other hand and it landed right on his big toe.

“Are you okay?”

“Oh yea,” he answered in a somewhat strained voice, “I’m good.”

Actually a sharp pain was shooting through his toe and spilled beer was all over the floor.

“Wow!” he finally said, “I’m so glad you called.” Colin was in shock!

“Do you think you might like to come over to my place tonight?”

“Yes!” blurted out Colin.

‘He surely is eager,’ thought Robyn.

“I could have Chinese delivered and we could have some white wine with that,” she said.

“That sounds great.”

“How about 8 o’clock?” she suggested.

“Absolutely,” Colin eagerly answered.

“Write this down,” Robyn said.

“Okay,” Colin answered as he grabbed a Sharpie pen.

“1075 Black Walnut Lane, turn right at the Kroger on Main Street, second street on the left, it’s the 4th house on the left. Red brick ranch with large magnolia tree in the corner of the yard.”

Colin quickly wrote the address and directions down on the kitchen counter with the permanent ink Sharpie.

“I got it,” he said, “8 o’clock.”

“Oh,” Robyn added, “I don’t have any white wine here, would you be a sweetie and pick up a bottle of Chardonnay at the Kroger on the way?”

“Yea, I’ll get two bottles!” Colin answered.

Robyn looked at her phone and nodded as she said, “Okay.”

“See you then Colin.”

“I’ll be on time,” answered Colin. Then he thought, ‘why did I say that?’

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

Colin looked down at his bare throbbing toe and the beer all over the floor. The he shouted, “Alright!” and danced across the room down the hall to the bathroom. He threw off his gym shorts and tightie whities and turned on the shower.

************************************************************

Robyn sat in her living room in anticipation of Colin’s arrival. Her house was all straightened up and a scented candle was burning in the kitchen. Chinese food would be arriving within 30 minutes. She had forgotten to ask him what he liked so she ordered four different types of their most popular common entrees. She could always eat the leftovers later. She was wearing a neatly pressed short tan skirt and a black lycra blouse. She hoped she did not have too much perfume on. Under her skirt she wore a sexy pair of black sheer lace boyshort panties and a pair of natural colored lace top thigh stockings. She had found a pair of gold loop earrings to wear that she last wore to a banquet where her ex-husband was being honored.

This was her first date since her divorce.

At 8:07 pm she heard a motorcycle pull into her driveway.

She peeked though the front window and saw Colin getting off an older looking sportbike that had some dents in it and a well worn raveled seat. He was wearing a pair of long khaki pants and a navy blue polo style shirt about half tucked in. He unhooked his backpack and took out two bottles of wine. She watched as he attempted to straighten out his slightly curly hair while he looked at himself in the mirror of his left handlebar.

She ran into the kitchen so that it would take her a minute to get to the door when the doorbell rang.

She heard it ring and she waited a few seconds before going to the door. She opened the door and said, “Hello Colin.”

“Hi Robyn,” he smiled and held out the two wine bottles, one in each hand.

“Come in.”

Colin stepped inside her home and immediately thought it looked nice, reminding him of his parent’s house and how neat his mother kept their home. All of the college girls he had dated the last four years were just as messy as he was.

Robyn asked him if he would like to sit on the sofa and she offered to put the wine in the refrigerator. He handed her both bottles and sat on the sofa.

“Your place smells really nice and it sure is clean,” said Colin.

‘What am I doing with this young college guy,’ Robyn thought to herself.

“Thanks,” she answered. “Should I go ahead and open a bottle and pour us a glass of wine?”

“Yea, why not?”

“The Chinese food will be delivered any minute now.”

Then she said, “You know I forgot to ask what you liked.”

“I’ll eat anything,” answered Colin very honestly. He meant it as he was already beginning to starve.

Robyn stepped back into the living room holding two wine goblets of the Chardonnay.

“Put two of those coasters out for us,” she said.

Colin took 2 coasters from their holder on the coffee table and laid them out and Robyn sat each glass on one. Then she sat next to Colin on the sofa.

“You look great!” he said and smiled his big boyish but masculine smile at her.

She felt things stir within her seeing his smile and looking into his dark brown eyes. She thought that he seemed way too cute not to have a girlfriend.

“So why don’t you have a regular girlfriend?” she asked.

“I’ve had girlfriends but it has been awhile since the last one. She kept pushing me to spend lots of money on her and when I ran out, she dumped me for a rich guy with a Porsche.”

“So you don’t have a car,“ she asked.

“Just my motorcycle,” Colin answered, “the transmission fell out of my old Ford Ranger truck onto the highway about 6 months ago while I was driving it and I can’t afford a new one. Me and some guys in the frat tried to fix it but we couldn’t get it working again.”

Robyn looked at this slightly rugged college boy, very cute with slightly long wavy unruly hair. He was tall, boyish and manly all at the same time. He was not pretentious and she found something about him to be so very sexy.

“Well that sucks,” she said smiling at him.

He laughed a little and said, “It does suck.” Then he smiled.

She lifted her wine glass and said, “Here’s to your motorcycle.”

He raised his glass and clinked it to hers, “To my motorcycle.”

The doorbell rang just as they emptied their wine glasses.

AnnaRaymond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRaymond

It was a young Chinese guy with the food. Robyn got up to answer the door. Colin followed her to the door, “I can carry the food.”

“Your food ma’am, chicken broccoli, sweet and sour chicken, green-pepper steak, Mongolian beef, won ton soup, chinese noodles, fried rice, fried noodles, and egg rolls,” he said. “That will be 48.75.”

“Hey Chin!” exclaimed Colin.

“Colin? Hey you’re not over at your frat house tonight?” asked Chin.

“Not tonight.”

Robyn paid Chin while Colin and Chin chatted.

“See ya Colin,” Chin said.

Colin replied, “Later dude.”
 
“So you know him?” asked Robyn after she closed the door.

“Yea, his family owns the restaurant and he’s a chemistry major, he delivers to our frat house and we once played on the same intramural softball team.”

“I see.” Robyn replied.

As they started to dine, eating out of the paper take-out boxes Robyn told Colin all about her divorce and how much work it was taking care of her two boys. She soon noticed that Colin was still struggling to use his chop sticks.

She laughed and said teasingly, “Just use your fingers.”

Colin picked up a broccoli and dropped it into his mouth and ate it then smiled at her, “How was that?”

“Well it wouldn’t work too well at a social event,” she laughed.

Colin grabbed a warm droopy chinese noodle and held it up slowly and sensually sucking it into his mouth and swallowed it.

“Now your turn,” he said as he took another noodle and held it over to Robyn, "just tilt your head back and open your mouth.”

She did as he said, and Colin slowly fed her the noodle as she sucked it all down.

They both began to laugh. Then Colin took another noodle and held it up for her to eat. As she began to suck it into her mouth he put his lips around the other end of the noodle and they both sucked it in until their lips met. They began to kiss still holding the noodle between their lips. Then Colin allowed her to swallow the noodle.

He took another noodle and held it up again for her. Their eyes met with intensity. She took the noodle between her lips and slowly began to suck it down. Again Colin took the other end. This time when their lips met his tongue slid into her mouth along with the noodle. Their tongues began an erotic dance, twirling the Chinese noodle around and around. Finally the noodle was gone but the erotic swirling of tongues was not. They kept kissing until Colin slowly and very sensuously withdrew his tongue from Robyn’s mouth.

He then took a piece of sweet and sour chicken dripping in orange sauce and held it over to her lips as she tried to take it with her mouth. Colin pulled it away and smiled devilishly at her her. She stuck her tongue out and he just allowed the tip of her tongue to touch the chicken. Then he ever so slowly allowed her to take it into her mouth.

Robyn took a piece of chicken and did to Colin what he had just done to her. She felt herself getting very aroused and realized that her pussy was getting wet. Colin was keenly aware of the growing erection in his pants.

They soon found themselves on the kitchen floor and with some of the take-out boxes of food next to them. Robyn straddled Colin and took a long noodle in her mouth and playfully let it droop on Colin’s face and dragged it around his cheek and chin before he finally took the other end in his mouth and they slowly sucked the noodle down until their mouths met again in a deep tongue kiss.

Colin started to unbutton Robyn’s blouse as she sat straddled on him. She was extremely wet by then. Colin noticed the sensuous seductive look she had as she looked at him through the top of her eyes. As soon as her blouse was unbuttoned she removed it and flung it over a chair next to them. She sat back enough to tug on Colin’s polo shirt. With his help she soon had it off and gazed hungrily at his clean shaven chest and his hard chiseled pectoral muscles. His arms and shoulders felt strong and hard as she ran her fingers over him. She thought he looked like a Greek god.

‘I can’t believe that this is really happening,’ she thought to herself. ‘A real life Lush story is happening to me.’

Robyn took a piece of dripping sweet and sour chicken and drew circles around Colin’s chest with it. She then bent down and rolled her tongue over all of it, licking it all off of him.

Colin then popped the snap on her bra and it fell off her. Then with his strong arms he lifted her off, flipping her over with him on top. He grabbed a handful of noodles and twirled and dropped them on her exposed breasts. Then he sank his face into her chest slowly devouring each and every noodle.

Robyn’s chest heaved up and down as her chest pounded with excitement. She watched as Colin grabbed a small box of sweet sauce and poured it over her breasts and down her belly. It puddled in her belly button. She found the warm sticky feel of the food to be very sensual.

Colin’s tongue then began to devour all of the sauce as his tongue swirled around her nipples and licked at her breasts before tracing the trail of sauce down to her belly button.

He then slid back and off her enough to grip the belt on her skirt and unbuckled it before gripping the waist and quickly pulling the skirt down her legs and tossing it over his shoulders across the kitchen floor.

Colin next really surprised her as he grabbed a box of chicken and some of the noodles and poured it into her panties. The warm wet food felt rather eerie but very erotic as it nestled all around her labia. He rubbed the food in good, then began to suck juices through her sheer panties. His hands pulled her panties, soaked in food and her own juices, down her legs before he buried his face into her crotch and began to eat the remaining food stuck to her aroused cunt.

Robyn found herself moaning loudly and arching her torso into his face as he ate and he licked at her. She began to pinch and pull at her own nipples as she watched his wet face covered in food and sauce licking her juicy cunt. His fingers worked their way into her as his tongue teased and flicked at her little erect clitoris.

She grabbed his head and ran her fingers through his curls and clenched him tightly. She realized she had not moaned this much or this loud since one night in college with two guys from the baseball team.

“Oh Colin! Get those pants off!” she demanded.

Colin immediately unbuckled his belt, kicked off his penny loafers and rolled over enough to pull and kick his legs free of his khakis. Robyn grabbed him and started to yank his boxer shorts down his legs until they were off and then she stared unbelievingly at the biggest erect penis she had ever personally encountered. She had never seen one in real life that was even comparable to anything she had seen in a porn movie, but Colin’s thick and long penis was one that did.

Colin’s expression gave nothing much away, just that he was having fun. He had a slight smile on his face. In fact Colin was only thinking, ‘What next?’

Robyn grabbed what was left of the sweet sauce and then she grabbed Colin’s hard pulsating pecker. She poured the sauce all over it before her eyes met his.

“Damn,” said Colin.

“I’m going to make you squirm,” she whispered sexily.

Colin sighed happily.

Robyn then slowly traced her tongue down the length of his long thick shaft while gripping it with one hand. She pushed her face into his cock, getting sauce all over herself. She purred like a kitten as her tongue licked all around his fully erect cock. Her tongue slid down its wet path onto Colin’s nutsack and she licked his nuts totally wet with her juicy tongue.

Robyn found herself overcome with the explosion of long suppressed sexuality. Nothing felt off limits to her.

“You bring out the animal in me,” she said.

“Oh yea,” answered Colin.

She next did something she had only read about as she pushed her tongue further down and between the cheeks of Colin’s ass. She felt like a possessed sexual animal as she licked inside his cheeks across his asshole all up and down his ass.

Colin moaned and groaned in utter pleasure. He had heard about friends getting their asses licked by girls but had not yet had the pleasure to experience that himself. He was overcome with amazement at receiving it from Robyn.

“Damn that feels good,” he moaned.

“Mmmmmm,” was her answer.

Robyn continued to lick his ass and allowed her tongue to tease and poke at his tight puckerhole and thrilled in hearing his incessant moans of pleasure. She traced her tongue back up his nutsack and again turned her attention to his long thick venous hard cock still throbbing in her soft grip. She thought the better of attempting to deepthroat him since it had been almost 20 years since her last attempt at that. So she took him as deep as she could in her mouth and flicked her tongue as fast as possible onto the soft head of his cock. Her tongue then swirled around the head of it until she pulled it out of her mouth in order to again lick softly up and down its thick shaft.

“Oh God, oh that’s awesome,” he breathlessly muttered.

Colin worked hard to restrain the sensation to orgasm because he wanted to extend this sexual interlude as long as possible. Having received Robyn’s amazing fellatio he now could not wait to have his cock deep in her juicy pussy.

As if she had read his mind he heard Robyn say, “It’s time to put that thing inside me.”

“Uh oh yea,” he grunted breathlessly.

“I can’t wait to have you fucking me,” she whispered sexily in his ear as she gave it a lick.

“C’mon,” she said taking his hand and tugging at it as she rose to her feet.

“My bed will be a lot softer than this kitchen floor.”

“Yea it will,” he said as he allowed her to lead him down the hallway to her bedroom.

“You have a great ass,” he said watching her butt as he followed in tow.

She smiled and moaned a little giggle.

Robyn leapt onto the bed spreading her legs in front of him. Her exposed shaved cunt showed her drenched pussy lips still slightly messy from sweet sauce, his saliva and her own juices. Her stockings displayed the stains of the sauce and food. Colin stared mesmerized at her, seduced by the vivid visual display of her very sexy toned body spread eagle in front of him, juicy and waiting. He climbed between her legs as her hand took his pecker and led it into her soaked vagina.

Robyn felt herself tremble slightly with anticipation and excitement at the feel of his extra thick long cock pushing into her. She had never experienced a real cock this big before, however, the flexible rubbery dildo she sometimes used on herself after reading sex stories had prepared her for this.

Her legs wrapped around his torso as he began pushing deep into her juicy cavern. She squeezed her arms around his broad masculine shoulders tightly and she took in his sexy masculine smell.

As Colin pumped her cunt with his thick throbbing cock their tongues met in an erotic oral dance. She sucked his tongue hard into her mouth and with one hand clutched the back of his head holding it tight to her so she could continue to kiss him deeply while receiving his thrusts.

For several minutes they fucked with Colin on top, all while Robyn’s screams of “Fuck me!” moans and the continuous rhythm of the squeaking bed, filled the room with stimulating noise.

Before long she could not believe that he had not filled her with cum yet. She knew that her husband would have never lasted even a third this long, not anytime in the last ten to twelve years anyhow.

She whispered in his ear, “Would you like to take me doggystyle?”

“Yea,” Colin grunted.

He pulled off her as she flipped herself over and her sexy firm ass pointed in his direction. Her back arched as she turned her head to look at him. He grabbed her by the ass and pushed his cock dripping with her juice back into her waiting cunt.

He began to pound from the back and they could both see her tits bouncing almost violently in the dresser mirror.

“Pull my hair!” she demanded.

“Alright,” he answered.

Colin grabbed her hair with his right hand while his left kept a tight grip on the side of her sweaty butt cheek. He pushed deep into her cunt. She felt his cock penetrate deep into her thrusting between the wet walls of her vagina. She began massaging her clit at the same time with her left hand.

“Do you like it,” he asked tugging on her hair.

“Oh fuck yes!” she exclaimed, “it’s so good!”

“Fuck me hard Colin!”

Colin pushed harder into her, his pelvis and abdomen working hard. Rhythmic smacking noises sounded out amongst the moaning and groaning.

“Damn it feels great to me too,” he said, “your pussy feels fucking awesome!”

“Fuck my pussy!” she screamed, “fuck my pussy good!”

Robyn shocked herself at her dirty talk. She thought to herself, ‘I feel like such a horny slut!’

Before she could stop herself she yelled, “Make me your fuck slut!”

She thought to herself, ‘I would never have said that if I hadn’t become addicted to Lushstories.’

Colin yelled, “You’re my fuckslut!”

Robyn loved hearing that, it made her feel so much sexier and dirtier.

“Tell me again!”

“YOU'RE MY FUCKSLUT!”

She felt his warm sweat dripping into her lower back as he continued pounding her from behind. It dripped down her body and oozed down her ass crack onto her wet cunt as it received his thick penetrating cock.

Colin continued to pull on her hair. She loved feeling his hand gripping her as if she was being controlled by him.

Colin took a chance and yelled, “Your wet cunt feels great!”

“Oh my God, yes!” she screamed, “Fuck my nasty wet cunt!”

It had been so long since she had enjoyed totally slutty sex and she loved every second of it.

Robyn looked over at the dresser mirror and saw herself being fucked hard by this young hardbody gripping her hair and pulling her head back. She could see the sweat dripping off her chin and face still nasty from the sauce and earlier lickfest. Her hair was stuck to her wet face. She looked at his hard muscled young perfect body without a blemish, his taunt muscles clenched as he thrust himself back and forth deep into her.

‘I can’t believe this is happening,’ thought Colin to himself. ‘I can’t wait to tell the guys at the frat house about banging the hottest MILF I’ve ever seen.’

Robyn still fingering herself as she was being fucked dogstyle felt an orgasm build up and release. She had to pull her hand free so she could use both hands for balance. She buried her face into the pillow beneath her and moaned out loudly, “Ooooooooh! Ooooooooh!”

Colin felt her body clench but did not realize that Robyn was having an orgasm. Her heard her long loud moans and kept pushing in and out, her cunt so wet that it squished with each thrust.

“Oh God, you’ve made me cum!” she yelled. “Damn! I’m cumming!”

“Is it okay if I cum now?” Colin asked.

‘Oh my God, can he control his orgasms?’ Robyn wondered to herself.

“Yes, cum!” she yelled, “cum hard in me, give me your cum!”

Her fallopian tubes had been tied after she gave birth to Timmy so she was not worried at all about getting pregnant again. Plus she had always loved the feel of warm cum inside her. In fact she had been fantasizing about cum a lot and realized before the night was over she wanted to feel cum dripping down her face.

“Fill my pussy with your hot cum,” she demanded.

Colin relaxed a bit, then he felt his orgasm build up. It exploded! He could feel it shooting through him and unleash inside Robyn’s pussy. He pushed and thrusted until there was no more. Then he pulled his cock out and could see a thick drop of his white cum pooled up in the bottom fold of her labia.

Colin collapsed on the bed, his body covered in sweat. Robyn lay her head on his chest and draped her arm around him. Both lay there quietly catching their breath.

In just a few minutes Colin said softly, “I could fuck you in the ass if you like.”

Robyn raised her head off his chest and looked him in the eyes. “Oh! My! God!”

“I haven’t done that since my sophomore year in college.” she said.

“Did you like it?” Colin asked.

“I loved it!” she answered, “but my husband wouldn’t do it ‘cause he thought it was unhygienic.”

“It’s up to you,” Colin said, “if you’ve got lube we could ya know.”

“I’ve got lube,” Robyn answered excitedly, “I’ve got lots of lube.”

“You wanna do it?” he asked.

“I’m gonna be so sore tomorrow,” she said and gazed at him, “okay, let’s do it.”

“But first, let’s drink some more wine.”

“Alright,” answered Colin, “I can go get it.”

“Okay.”

Colin got up and walked naked down the hall. Robyn rolled over and watched his shiny tight ass as he walked. ‘Mmmmmmm that looks nice,’ she thought.

He came back with the bottle and their wine glasses and poured them each a drink before setting the bottle down on her nightstand. They gulped the wine down pretty quickly and he poured themselves another glass.

“You know I thought about grabbing that box of green pepper steak and some rice,” Colin snickered.

Robyn leaned forward and looked at his devilish smile and while holding back laughter while shaking her head she said, “No!”

At that they both cracked up until it soon became uncontrollable laughter by both of them.

“No food on the backside huh?” laughed Colin.

“That’s right,” Robyn emphasized.

He then bent over and gave her a short kiss, then another, until they were embraced in deep tongue kissing. They rolled from one side to the next kissing and fondling one another until Robyn sat upon Colin’s torso.

“Are you ready?” she asked mischievously.

“Yea.”

“I’ll get the lube,” she said.

Robyn hopped off Colin and the bed and went over to her dresser and opened the second drawer where she hid her sex toys and lube. She brought out a clear bottle of liquid lube, smiled and waved the bottle at Colin.

She brought the lube with her as she slowly danced back to the bed staring at him provocatively.

“Here I come,” she said provocatively.

She sat on the bed with Colin still on his back, his arms folded behind his head. Then she took his cock in her hand and bent over and started to slowly lick the head of it. Her tongue traced down the length as it immediately started to grow back to a full erection. Robyn marveled at how it expanded and lengthened like a balloon being inflated. She had always loved to watch a cock grow from flaccid to erect.

Colin moaned slightly as she licked and stroked his engorging pecker. She then pulled her head back and popped open the bottle of lube, squirting some on her hand. She next began to rub it all over his hardened cock and then poured some lube directly onto it.

Colin lay watching it all and noticed how his cock had become so shiny from the lube that it almost looked artificial.

Robyn then leant back and squirted some lube directly onto her asshole and noticed that she got some lube on the sheets.

‘Oh well,’ she thought, ‘these sheets are going to have to be washed anyhow.’

“Are you ready?” she asked.

“Uh huh,” he answered.

She straddled Colin from above while taking his thick cock in her hand and began to lower her torso down onto him. It had been such long time since she had last felt a cock in her ass and while she eagerly wanted it, she also was nervous about any possible pain.

Her pucker hole felt the tip of his cock and she held her breath as she held it firm and squeezed herself down onto it. She had definitely had used enough lube because it entered her much easier than she thought it would.

Colin’s mouth was open yet smiling from one corner as he watched her slide down onto his super lubed penis. He could not believe how wonderfully tight it felt as she slid down his shaft but she seemed to take him rather well. He let out a long slow deep guttural moan of pure ecstasy.

Robyn’s nervousness seemed to subside just a little once she had taken his entire length into her and was about to reacquaint her ass with anal sex. Once she had taken him all in she started to slowly move up and down. She knew there was no reason to hurry, only enjoy the moment.

Her mind flashed back to her sophomore year of college when her then rather wild and edgy art student-sculptor-to-be boyfriend used to plunder her ass to the great pleasure of them both. She used to love to get on top of him and finger her clit wildly as she bounced up and down.

One new thing that she was experiencing though was that Colin’s cock was the longest and thickest she had ever encountered. So slowly she started, up and down, up and down, grind to the left, slide to the right and back to the left. With each move her rectum seemed to find new life.

Within minutes Robyn found herself bouncing up and down on Colin’s hard cock and of course she was furiously fingering away at her pussy. She felt wonderful, rejuvenated and even more she felt liberated.

Colin’s mind was as near being numb as possible. All he could think of was how amazing his throbbing cock felt at that moment. He realized that he had one very hot kinky lady riding him and he knew his fraternity brothers would be really proud of him.

Robyn’s cunt was practically gushing as she felt that cock penetrating her anus. She was having a most wonderful time and savoring each hump and grind for all it was worth. As she continued fingering her clit she realized that she was going to orgasm. She felt it cumming and she belted out, “Oh fuck Colin, I’m going to cum!”

Colin heard her and was actually quite relieved because he himself could not wait to unleash a near cataclysmic orgasm.

“Great,” he uttered. His mind intoxicated in sexual bliss was not capable of producing anything more intelligible at that moment.

Then it hit her, a scream-to-the-roof orgasm.

“Oooooooh God!” she yelled as she jerked her head back, her hair swinging wildly.

At the same instant Colin could not hold back anymore and his nuts seemed to tighten as his load shot through him and exploding into Robyn’s tight lubed ass.

“Uuuuuuuuhh, ooooh,” Colin grunted.

A loud series of ooohs and aaaahs escaped from both of their mouths. Both of their minds locked in orgasmic pleasure at the same instant.

“Colin, this was just wonderful, hun,” Robyn exclaimed after her orgasm subsided some.

She carefully pulled herself off of him and allowed herself to collapse into that snuggle spot between his arm and chest. Colin instinctively wrapped his arm around her with a gentle squeeze.

As his mind finally cleared from his orgasm, he had no idea what he should say.

Robyn pulled herself ever tighter into his body and smiled pleasantly as she strolled her fingers over his youthful athletic chest.

“You are such a good lover, Colin,” she said.

“You are a great lover,” answered Colin, knowing not only that it was true but feeling proud of himself for throwing the word ‘great’ in there.

He always felt so much more intelligent in those first few moments after an orgasm, he had no idea why.

Robyn pulled her face up to peer into his eyes, thinking that he looked so sexy and cute.

“I could fix pancakes and eggs for breakfast in the morning,” she said hoping to prod him into spending the night.

“Really?” he answered eagerly. “Alright!”

“In fact if you’d like to make a weekend of it, I’ve got steaks in the freezer and there is beer in the fridge,” she said. “In fact I could bake a chocolate cake tomorrow.”

“I ain’t got nowhere to be,” Colin answered with great enthusiasm. “That sounds awesome!”

Looking at the sexy young man lying naked in her bed Robyn thought to herself. ‘I may have myself a hunk of a boy toy. Yes this may work out just fine,’ she thought as she brushed the hair out of his eyes.

Copyright ©2013 Buz Bono. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Buz Bono.
Published 
Written by Buz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments