Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Morning Feast...The Palate Cleaner (i.e. Chapter 4)

"Lush friends with benefits awake on their weekend away, and someone is in for a serious licking..."

7
2 Comments 2
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is part 4 of a developing storyline of an two people - an older woman and a slightly younger man - who met through Lush and are looking for some seriously sexual fun."

I awoke early, having slept really deeply. We’d left the window and curtains open and the sky was red against the clouds, reflecting an amazing orange glow across the white ceiling of our hotel room. Deb stirred and rolled onto her back, naked and supple, arms above her head. As I looked at her gorgeous body, I felt the familiar tingle of arousal.

It would have to wait, though; I desperately needed to pee. When I came back from the bathroom, Deb was looking at me, smiling, still in the same position – stretched invitingly across the bed, looking like the cat who’d got the cream but wanted more.

I took one of the chords from the bathroom robes and tied it loosely around her wrists, and then the other end to the bed head. She could escape from it if she wanted to, but the point was more my gentle request for her to submit to ministrations.

“Don’t move”, I said.

I kissed her on the lips, which were initially a little dry from sleep, but, as our tongues touched and probed each other’s mouth, they moistened up. I moved to her eyes, kissing them, then her cheeks, both ears, her chin, her neck. I brushed my lips across her chest and her shoulders, gently trailing my fingers down her inner arms as I took a nipple in my mouth, sucking it between my lips and licking it.

Deb arched her back a little, pressing her tits up against my face and I took the hint, licking around her areolae in circles, biting gently on the teat before sucking it into my mouth and pressing my face into the softness of her breast before repeating with the other one. Holding her wrists down, I licked each nipple harder with the flat of my tongue, wetting them thoroughly and a little roughly.

Heading south, I let my fingertips track lines up and down the sides of her stomach as I nibbled and sucked on the base of her ribs and her belly, licking into her naval. Deb opened her legs wide for me, almost flat against the bed on each side. I accepted her invitation, my hands on her knees as I traced lower and lower with my tongue and lips, kissing firmly on her inner thighs just on either side of her cunt, which I could smell was already waking up.

I kissed her full on the pussy lips, starting at the hole and repeating in a line upwards, dipping my tongue into her slit a little each time. Deb groaned and lifted her hips towards me, forcing her quim against my face. I pushed by tongue out further, probing between her labia, and her hole was already wet - I could taste last night’s sex as well as her new juices.

Moving my whole body down the bed so I was fully between her legs with her cunt right in front of my face, I rested my fingertips on the insides of her thighs and dedicated all of my attention to her pleasure. I tongued her hole as deeply as I could, probing in circles inside her, tasting her, soaking her, worshipping her yoni.

Every now and then, I would run my tongue up her groove towards her clit, circling it and heading down again to her perineum and anus. Deb was humming now, it was almost a growl, and I cupped her arse cheeks in each hand, holding her in place as I licked, sucked, and teased every millimetre of her pleasure zones.

Alika_Leroy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alika_Leroy

Her entire pussy was soaking wet, now, as I spread my spit and her fluids all over, making squelching noises as I sucked in her labia, then her clit, which I held between my lips and flicked with the tip of my tongue. I could feel her orgasm coming, it was close, so I licked harder, pressing my tongue flat against it as she pulsed and groaned.

As her clenches subsided, I held my tongue there, pressed hard but moving from side to side, and this caused her to come again, smaller than the first one but still good, judging by the moans and body movements. When this one stopped, I lifted my body up the bed and kissed her full on the mouth so she could taste me, pressing my full length against her and sliding my cock inside her wetness as I did so.

Deb ground against me as she kissed me back, but, after a minute, I stopped her and whispered, “turn over” as I lifted my body off her. She obliged and I pulled her knees to the edge of the bed so her hands, still tied, were stretched out in front of her. I knelt on the floor and pulled her arse towards me, before burying my face into her from behind.

“Oh God, yes, fuck!” she moaned into her pillow as I applied myself to her twat again, delving deep, licking high and low. Her pucker, already wet from my spit and her cum, was right in front of my face and I dedicated my attentions to it, licking all around it and pushing the tip of my tongue just inside. I pressed the base of one thumb against her anus as I went back to her pussy, running hard lines between her clit and hole.

I couldn’t breathe because I was pressing my face into her so hard, and, every now and then, I had to pull back a little to come up for air before returning. My thumb slipped just inside her arse, to the first knuckle, and I could feel her rosebud clenching against me so I flicked her clit as quickly as I could.

As I felt her next orgasm approaching, I stopped with my tongue and Deb pushed back against me, which had the effect of impaling her more deeply on my thumb, to the hilt. “Please”, she said, “tongue fuck me.”

“As you wish”, I replied. With my other hand, I reached around under her thigh and rubbed her clit with the side of my thumb as I sucked on her vulva and licked inside her again, causing her to buck a bit, but I was able to hold her in place with my other hand, pressed against the small of her back with my thumb still inside her.

Her climax arrived suddenly, causing her to cry out involuntarily with an, “UH!” as it swept through her. Her arse and pussy were both convulsing heavily, and she grunted as each pulse caused her core muscles and thighs to clench.

When she had finally stopped, I slowly withdrew my thumb from her arsehole and gently kissed it, and her pussy, several times, before she flattened herself to the bed. “Jesus Christ, good morning!” she laughed.

Published 
Written by QuickeningPulse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments