Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Unique Relationship Ch. 03

"I give Lori a homemade date, and the I get compensated"

14
4 Comments 4
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Ch. 03 A Unique Relationship

We finished up dinner and I admired Lori. Her sandy blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders, and she wore a yellow dress that buttoned all the way down the front. It reached just past her ass. She was wearing black leggings and showing some nice cleavage. Candle lit dinner under the stars, and Lori loved it. 

"So Lori, are we seriously a couple now?"

"I think so, don't break off things with that girl your age, but I'd like to be yours."

I stood up and went to Lori's side. I extended an arm and said, "May I have this dance?"

Lori looked surprised until I reached into my back pocket and pressed the remote control turning on the music. 

With a tear in her eye she said, "Yes."

She stood up and I held her close. She sobbed into my comforting body. I guess after getting divorced from your "soulmate" after fifteen years of marriage finding love again is emotional. 

We danced around the pool under the moon for countless songs. I placed kisses on Lori's head taking in the aroma of her hair, the feel of her skin, and the presence of her body. 

We pulled apart after the playlist ended. With her arms around my elbows and my hands still extended to her waist we stared into each others eyes. 

"Jim, you are the most romantic guy that I have ever dated, or even known. Even though we've only been on two dates I feel that we are close. We live together and with the whole pregnancy scare I feel that we have been through a lot already..." 

I cut her off saying, "I love you too Lori."

"I love you Jim."

With those words our lips met. I grabbed her ass cheeks and tried to pull her as close as I could to me. Her hands grasped the back of my head, her fingers intertwined in my hair. We pulled lips apart, but still our foreheads touched. I looked into her beautiful green eyes that sparkled in the glow of the night. 

We pulled apart not knowing what the next step was. Lori, being a mom and a housewife, began to clean up dinner. I knew I couldn't let this magical moment pass. 

"Leave the dishes there. Let's go get ready for bed." She dropped the dishes and I grabbed her hand leading her into the house.

After a pit stop in the kitchen for Lori to get more wine we headed into the master bathroom. I began to undress Lori. First taking off her shoes. Then I began to unbutton her short dress type things. Revealing her braless breasts. I tool each nipple into my mouth for a moment making them stand at attention. Next I began to remove her leggings and panties. I embraced Lori in a kiss and cupped her hairless mound. 

Then she began to undress me. Starting with my shirt button by button until she expose my hairless and muscular chest. Taking the shirt off of my arms she exposed my toned muscles on my arms. After that was my shoes and pants. Leaving me in my boxers. She placed kisses across my body that she loved so much, eventually reaching the waistband of my boxers. She grabbed the waistband with two hands and pulled them to the floor as she went to her knees. I reached back and started the bath water as she tool my semi hard cock in to her hand. 

She pulled it up and licked at my balls until I was completely rigid in her hand. Then she stopped and motioned me towards the tub. I got in and she straddled my lap, facing towards me. We made out as her hard nipples rubbed against my body and I cupped each of her ass cheeks with one of my large hands. My cock was lodged in-between her ass cheeks still hard as a rock. 

I slid my hands down and began to finger her pussy. She began to moan from deep within. Not some high pitched porn star moan (which I find annoying), but a sensual moan that was second nature because of the intense pleasure that her body was feeling (which I find hot).

With both of my hands around her pussy I continued fingering her pussy with one hand and her ass with the other. Meanwhile my thumb was toying with her clit. After only a few minutes of that her body began to shake as she was cumming for the second time that day. Her pussy and ass clenched my fingers and her hands clawed at my back. 

After an intense orgasm she collapsed on my chest. She came to a minute later and said, "Jim that was incredible. I keep thinking you can't top yourself, but then you do."

"I love to see the woman I love get the pleasure she deserves."

"Well I think it's time the man I love gets what he has been waiting six weeks for."

She reached between us and grabbed my cock from underwater. She hoisted herself up and then impaled her tight pussy onto my throbbing erection.

FrankieFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FrankieFoxie

I have missed having a warm pussy around my cock. The sex earlier today wasn't long and it had been six weeks before that since our pregnancy scare started. Now I could finally go a hundred percent with my lovely woman. She was on the pill, slightly tipsy from the wine at dinner, and horny as hell. 

Lori slowly went up and down slipping my cock in and out of her lovely pussy. She was riding my cock smoothly and sensually. Her constant strokes made my cock completely rigid. 

After a while of Lori riding my cock she leaned in for a kiss as said, "I love you Jim."

"I love you too, Lori." I took a mental step back and surveyed my life. I was currently in the bathtub with this MILF with sandy blonde hair, absolutely perfect tits, and smooth toned skin. "Get on all fours Lori."

"Whatever you say baby."

After some fidgeting we managed to get her on all fours and my cock positioned at her pussy. I grabbed her hips and continued making love to my beautiful.... girlfriend? This was sensual sex, not "I'm gonna make you sore sex." We were determined to just show our love to each other like this. Take our time. 

No matter how slow we went I had a pretty big orgasm on the way. Lori was rubbing her clit on this position as I continued to massage the insides of her soft and tight pussy with my cock. 

"Lori I'm about to cum."

"Me tooooo.... Ah."

Lori started to orgasm and I stuck a finger up her ass which made her body convulse even more. Lori lost all her strength and went headfirst into the water. I pulled her up until she regained her strength. I was no longer on the edge of orgasm by then, but my cock was still hard. 

I sat back in the tub and Lori sat on my lap facing away from me. My cock was at an awkward angle until it pushed its way into her pussy again. 

I whispered in Lori's ear, "I guess they can't get enough." Referring to our sexual organs. 

"Neither can I."

Lori raised herself a few inches off of me so that I could thrust into her. I fondled a boob in each hand as we continued to make love. 

"Lori I'm getting close again. Where do you want it."

"Put your cum inside me."

After another minute I reached that point. One final thrust deep into her pussy, slamming my head all the way in I started to cum, during sex, for the first time in six weeks. The release felt wonderful and Lori moaned in pleasure as well as my hot liquid soothed her insides. 

We lay there for quite some time. Lori sitting on top of my my softening cock still inside her. Eventually my cock popped out of her and my semen began to float around the tub. That was my queue to get out of the bathtub.

I stepped in the shower and began to wash off. I suddenly I felt two tits press against my back and two arms around my torso. 

"Jim, I am so happy that this happened. I love you for so many reasons. You are funny and handsome. Very romantic and caring. Plus you are better in bed than any man or woman I have ever been with."

Wait woman? I responded by turning around and putting each of my hands behind her head and smashing our lips together. "I love you Lori. Our age difference really doesn't matter. You are the perfect girl for me and I will never let you go."

-------------------------

We finished washing off then got in bed around 12:30am. We made love until 9:00am though. Every position, oral, and I even got a handjob. We got out of bed at 9:30am and showered, but we didn't get out until Lori gave me a blowjob. Then I banged Lori missionary on her closet floor. We got dressed to go pick up the kids and we stopped on the side of the road and Lori rode me in the backseat of my truck. We picked up the kids and stopped at a restaurant to eat. Lori and I both excused ourselves to the bathroom where I pulled up Lori's dress and took her while she was bent over the sink.

We got home exhausted. We hadn't slept in over thirty hours and we've been having sex for most of the last twelve of those hours. Lori even gave me a handjob while we were taking to her parents at the table, and she gave me one at lunch. By the time we went to sleep, not before we made love three more times, I had cum thirteen times in the last twenty fours hours and Lori was at twenty one orgasms. We were both kind if horny. 

------------------------

It was only late September and we had been living together for only four weeks. We loved each other, but I had another girlfriend my age. What was I supposed to do, I loved both of these women.

Published 
Written by Secretlit777
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments