Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Girl Next Door Story

27
7 Comments 7
18.0k Views 18.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

They must have moved in while they spent the weekend at Kings Island. They noticed that the for sale sign was missing from the front lawn and there were now blinds and curtains in the windows. Zak and his parents all hoped that the new neighbours would be good people like the last ones. As it had been a long weekend and despite it being only 9:00 pm, his parents decided to turn in early because tomorrow was the beginning of a new work week.

 Zak wasn't tired but he headed to his room to go online. He was about to turn on the lights his room turned off his lights when he noticed a faint narrow rectangle of light against his blinds, seems there was light coming from next door. Curiosity got the better of him and he headed to the window for a better look, The light in the room was dim and the gauzy curtains though parted obstructed his view, so he dug out his binoculars for a better look.

What he saw as he adjusted the focus got him very excited. For there in the room sitting at a desk was the most attractive girl he had ever seen outside of the senior cheerleaders at school.

She was wearing one of the sexiest pink nightgowns he had ever seen. He could only see the profile of her face and then only glimpses as she was brushing her long dark hair., but from what he saw she was beautiful and she looked about his age. His sixteen-year-old dick began to get hard and he started to formulated a plan to meet her. 

 So Zak dug out an old cardboard box and flattened it making a large piece of white cardboard from the lid. He then wrote his email address on it in large letters with a thick black magic marker. Then before he placed it in his window he opened it and threw a penny at hers. He then closed the blinds and drapes behind the sign.

Hidden in the darkness of his room and peering from behind the curtain he saw the pretty girl stand up and walk to the window to investigate the sound she heard. His dick became harder when he discovered that her nightie was see-through and that her beautiful tits, as well as the tiny bikini panty she wore underneath, were quite visible.

 He saw her look wildly around and then up. Less than ten seconds later his laptop informed him that I had a chat request and he couldn't accept fast enough. He accepted the request and placed his headset on before he activated his camera. She must have done the same because a heartbeat later her beautiful face also wearing a headset filled the screen.

Zak introduced himself and so did she, her name was Ariel. She complimented him on his novel was of getting her attention and he thanked her. A short question and answer session followed and Zak learned that she was seventeen and would be attending college in the Fall. She had an older sister who was in college and had elected to stay there and work over the Summer. Zak had an older brother and sister also in college that had their own places.

"I should probably grab a robe or something as I'm kinda exposed," Ariel told him.

"Don't bother on my account," Zak replied.

"You just want to stare at my girls," she replied as she gently ran her hands over her breasts under the thin fabric.

"I'll look but I don't stare," Zak responded.

"Fair enough, but all I see is a t-shirt," she informed him.

Zak quickly removed his t-shirt. He wasn't shy about his body as he and his whole family were in fantastic shape. Swimming, running and weightlifting were enjoyed almost daily. The end result was that he had a firm and muscular body for one so young. His Mom and Dad were very attractive and they passed their genes down to him. As a result, he too was blessed with good looks.

His chiselled features and sandy blonde hair along with a great personality had been a blessing. As a result, girls his age, as well as older females, found him very attractive. His parents still considered him their little boy as he had no steady girlfriend and would have been horrified if they found out how he spent his nights during the weekend vacation.  He left his room almost every night and crept across the hall to spend hours between the arms and legs of the girl they had met in the park during check-in. 

"Nice," Ariel said in an appraising voice.

"Not as nice as you," Zak responded.

Zak was glad that he was sitting and that the desk hid his lower portion of his body. Between Airel's killer body and soft voice, his cock had become quite hard.

"Wish I could see more," Zak added.

"Not going to happen. I'm not wearing much down there," she smiled.

Zak smiled to himself. He didn't add that he knew how little she had on thanks to his binoculars. Then came the questions about boy and girlfriends and schedules. Neither was seeing anyone. Ariel attended ballet school during the day, that left almost no time for boyfriends. Zak admitted and that there was no one in any of his classes that really interested him. Before they knew it they had been chatting for three hours and were getting really tired.

They decided to log off but made plans to chat tomorrow.

"So tell me, is there a colour you like to see on your ladies?" Ariel asked.

"I think black is sexy," he admitted.

"Good enough. Chat at ya tomorrow," she said as she blew a kiss at the camera before her image vanished.

Zak headed to his bed and grabbed his rock hard cock and began to masturbate. He imagined Ariel in his room wearing that pink nightie and allowing him to hug and kiss her. He called her name as he let loose all over his boxers.

Zak thought about Ariel all day while at work and he couldn't wait to get home. He was restless during his workout and was forced to concentrate lest he hurt himself. He had no appetite at the dinner table and only picked at his food. He claimed he wasn't hungry and quickly excused himself and headed to his room.

He sat alone in his room with only the light of his laptop screen providing illumination as he waited for Ariel to make contact. He couldn't believe that one girl would have such an effect on him. Getting the girl had never a problem and he had a collection of phone numbers that would welcome his call at any time of the day or night.

Finally at 10:30 his laptop beeped to tell him that he had a chat request. Zak stripped down to his boxers and then placed the headphones on his head. He took a seat and punched the accept button and once again was blown away by the vision of Ariel on the screen.

Rysalochkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rysalochkaa

She wore a flowing black silk nightie that was cut down to her navel and almost immediately he felt himself getting hard.

"You like?" Airel asked as she tilted to the camera down so he could see her legs.

"I like," he responded.

"So, what are you wearing?" she asked with a slight smile.

Zak also titted his camera down so she could see his satin boxers.

"What no Speedo?" she asked.

He excused himself and removed his headphones. He then tore through his dresser drawer to locate his black Speedo. He had a difficult time stuffing his hard cock into the tiny silken swimsuit and he hoped she would not be put off by the outline of it that was visible under it.

Zak returned to the desk and once again tilted his camera down as he donned his headphones.

"Better?" he asked as he tilted the camera down.

"One hundred per cent," she responded with a smile and a twinkle in her eye. "So tell me what's got you so excited?"

"You," he responded as there was no point in lying,

"All we're doing is talking. Is that all it takes?" she asked.

"Yes, when they look and sound as great as you do," he admitted.

At that point, Ariel stood up and up and slowly parted the lower portion of her nightie to reveal a tiny shiny black panty. As she ran her fingers over the delicate embroidery at the waistband Zak became harder. 

"You like? It a thong and they are buttery soft," she said in a breathy whisper.

"I'll bet," was all he could say.

"So tell me, are your parents sound sleepers?" she asked as she took her seat.

"Very. Why do you ask?" Zak responded.

"So if you slipped out of the house they wouldn't hear you?" Airel continued.

"Nope," Zak responded feeling hopeful.

"Good. Now can you vault the fence between our houses?"

"Easy," Zak responded.

"Then in about ten minutes, I'll meet me on our patio," Airel instructed before the screen went blank.

Zak had enough time to brush his teeth, run a brush through his hair and splash on some cologne. He quietly slipped out the side door and made his way to the back of the house. In the darkness, he could see a figure on the patio illuminated by the small decorative walkway lights. He easily vaulted the fence and approached Ariel stretched out on a double-wide chaise lounge. She was even more attractive in person.

Zak was unable to move until she patted the space next to her and he quickly joined her. There was no need for talking as Zak gathered her in his arms and pressed his lips to hers. Zak ran his hands over her slender arms and up and down her long tanned legs, she, however, stopped his hands from slipping under her nightie.

"One thing at a time," Ariel told him.

Zak thought he was going to lose his load in his Speedo when her fingertips traced the outline of his swollen cock. She then pushed him on his back while she remained on her side.

"Why don't you slide those off?" she asked.

A second later Zak slid the tight silken swimsuit off and his cock literally jumped into the cool night air.

"That's better," she said as her small hand circled his manhood and began to rub her closed fist the length of it.

Ariel then began kissing and licking his neck as she slowly slid her body and head downward. Her tongue and lips teased his small nipples for a moment before she continued moving again.  Soft kisses and licks were planted on his hard flat abdomen and soon he felt her hot breath and tongue against his pubic hair. 

Ariel looked up for a moment and saw Zak watching her.

"Most guys just lay there with their eyes closed," she informed him.

"I like to watch," he answered.

"Slide down a little," she requested.

Zak slid his body down and soon he felt the cool paving stones under his feet. Ariel left her spot and then knelt in front of him and pushed his legs apart before placing her soft body between them. Ariel kissed and licked the inner flesh of his firm muscular thighs as she moved slowly upwards,

Zak saw and felt her tiny tongue lick between his balls and then the base of his erection. She slowly licked the length of his shaft until she reached the head of his cock that was already glistening with pre-cum. With her eyes locked on his, her tongue drew slow circles around the head in between planting kisses on it.

Zak let out intake of air as his cock slowly disappeared between Ariel's full red lips and she began to gently suck it. She would occasionally remove it from her mouth to plant kisses on the glistening head before she resumed gently sucking it. Finally, despite attempting to enjoy this as long as possible, Zak felt his orgasm approaching and he told her.

Ariel removed his cock from her mouth and laid her head in his thigh. She then closed her fist around it again as she began to jerk him off.

"Come on, baby," she urged. "I want to watch you shoot,"

In no time his body stiffened and a slight grunt escaped his lip as he emptied his load. The thick strands of semen hit her face and hair and she moaned at the sensation of his warm fluid striking her skin.

"What a shot," she said as she grabbed the hem of her flowing nightie and cleaned off her face and hair.

She then took her place at his side again and gently kissed him. Once again Zak's hand began to slide up under her silky nightgown and once again she stopped him.

"One thing at a time," she repeated.

Zak wanted to feel his fingers slide into her wet pussy, but he was denied. He shrugged off her refusal and was content with kissing and stroking her.

"So do like ladies in silk nylons and a garter belt?" she asked.

I never had a lady wear those things for me. I've seen pictures and I bet they would look great on you," he replied.

"Then you are in for a treat. Now you better get home so we don't risk exposure," Ariel said as planted another long kiss on his lips.

Despite having just emptied his load Zak was hard by the time he reached his room. It was the anticipation of seeing Ariel in nylons and garter belt that did it too him. As he jacked his teenage cock it was this vision he saw in his mind's eye. Zak had to endure another long day and work and it was thinking about Ariel that got him through it.

 

To be continued.

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments