Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ben's Instruction continued

"Ben brings a friend to the lesson."

28
9 Comments 9
30.8k Views 30.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
Ben worked for me through the whole month of June before we had another “lesson”. Not wanting to attract too much attention, we kept our distance, but the yearning was always close to the surface. He would watch me every chance he got. I knew this, because I watched him covertly, too.

My husband and kids were home in the evenings, which left no time for thought, much less fantasy. I went through the motions of the perfect housewife and mother, but the minute I had a moment to myself I would think about the single time with my very young lover.

I spent a lot of time in the shower using my shower head religiously, but nothing seemed to recapture that perfect moment. Realizing that I needed another session with Ben, I made a plan to empty the house.

“Honey?” I asked my husband, later that night.

“What?” he said, sighing.

Lately, my husband seemed more and more distracted. I knew that if I asked for something a new mysterious trip would emerge. He wanted to be with his mistress, as much as I wanted him out of the house.

“How about a weekend trip to the lake?” I asked, innocently.

“Sorry, babe. No can do. Got to be in Memphis this weekend. Big meeting. I know I should have mentioned it, but it slipped my mind,” he said, hurriedly.

It was dark in the bedroom, so he could not see my smile.

“Oh. Ok. No problem. Maybe next time,” I said.

Problem one eliminated. I didn't consider my children a problem, because I knew that both of them wanted to go see my parents. I would call my Mom and ask her if it was alright if the girls stayed with her this weekend. Smiling to myself, I went to sleep.

The next morning I noticed that dear old hubby was absent. He left me a note on the table saying that he would call in the morning and would be home Monday evening. I called my Mom.

“Hey, Mom! How are you?” I asked, when she picked up.

“Fine, honey. What you been up to?” she replied.

We chatted for a bit and made plans for the girls to come over that evening. Mom was thrilled to have them. I was excited.

Things went as planned. Friday morning when Ben came over to do some work, I asked him to come inside for a moment.

“Ben, I need some things done in the house. Interested?” I asked him.

“Sure. When do you need me?” he asked.

“Tomorrow night about 6 pm. Is that good?” I inquired, innocently.

“Um...well...,” he stammered.

“Ben? Is there a problem?” I asked.

Hoping nothing was wrong, I waited with my stomach in knots. I went to great lengths to empty the house, but forgot about making sure Ben was available, or even interested. The longer he took to answer the more I began to doubt myself.

What would a young man like him want with a older woman like me was the thought that raced through my mind. My hands were shaking. My heart was racing. I bet that he had a date.

“Mrs. Robinson, I would love to come over and help you tomorrow night, but I was gonna go out with my buddy,” he said, dejectedly, “We made these plans last week.”

I smiled.

“Hmm. What if?” I thought to myself.

“I don't mind if he tags along. I bet I could find something for him to work on, too,” I said, brightly.

He nodded, then left the kitchen with a big grin on his face. I assumed he was off to tell his buddy. Ben was not stupid. He knew what I was asking. There was nothing that I needed fixed in the house. I wanted him to fix my body.

I had a date tomorrow night, and if I played my cards right, I would have 2 young, hard cocks in me. The thought of that thrilled me. I had never thought of being penetrated by 2 men at the same time and thinking about it had me wetter than I had ever been. It was going to be a long night.

As predicted my night was dull and boring. I could not get my mind off what I was going to do. The next day was even worse. The day turned out to be stormy and gray.

About 5:45pm, there was a knock at the door. Excitedly, I opened it. There stood Ben and his friend.

“Mrs. Robinson, this is Joey,” Ben said.

Joey smiled his greeting. Motioning them inside, I shut the door and let out of big breath. I was nervous, but excited.

Joey stood as tall as Ben, but with black hair and chocolate brown eyes. He was bulkier than Ben. What a night this was going to be!

“Well, boys. I have a cabinet in my bedroom that has come apart. Do you think you can help me?” I purred.

Both nodded, eagerly. I led them to the room. I was so glad that I had shaved my legs this morning. All the work I did to myself would pay off. Dressed in a short pair of shorts and a skimpy halter top, I bent over to pick an invisible piece of lint off the floor. I knew that my pants rode up high and half my ass could be seen.

Peering behind me as I stood back up, I noticed that both boys eyes were on my ass. There was something about having two 18 year old guys looking at my 36 year old body. I felt a rush of warmness between my legs and wondered if they could see the wet mark.

I turned around slowly, reached behind my neck, and undid my halter. Letting it fall to my waist, I cupped both my full breasts, pushing them together. My eyes were locked with Ben's, as I silently beckoned him over to me.

Ben pulled his shirt off, as he walked to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face to mine in a slow, scorching kiss. I could feel his tongue wrapping around mine, as I sucked his. My nipples got hard, as I rubbed my breasts all over his young chest.

I tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling his head closer to me. He kissed me, hungrily, like he could not get enough of me. My heart pounded. My stomach dropped. Then, I felt the second pair of hand on my back.

Joey nibbled on the back of my neck. His hands trailed down my sides to rest on my rounded hips. He pushed his groin into my ass. Grinding his pelvis, I could feel his hard erection in the crack of my ass. I rubbed back against him and heard his sharp intake of breath.

Ben, not wanting to be outdone, broke our kiss. He kissed down my chest to my nipples. Sucking one into his mouth, he nipped and licked my rubbery bud. The other hand kneaded my globe, catching my other nipple between his fingers. Ben pinched and pulled my nipple out, then let it bounce back into place.

My moans and sighs were frequent and guttural.

SabrinaDavison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SabrinaDavison

With Ben sucking my tits and Joey dry humping my ass, I was in heaven. Turning my head to the side, I looked at myself in the mirror. My chest was flushed. My eyes glazed.

I dropped my head back onto Joey's shoulder. He turned my head to face him. Claiming my mouth, he kissed me like he was trying to suck my very soul out of my mouth. His hand was fisted in my hair. He was not letting my mouth escape.

I felt Ben's pull my shorts down. I wasn't wearing panties, so it was very easy access. He lifted my foot and placed it on the bed. In this position, I was open wide, and he could see my very bare pussy and ass.

I could feel his fingers, as he pulled my wet lips open. I didn't have to wait long to see if any of the earlier lessons had stuck. He sucked my engorged, pink clit all the way inside his hungry mouth. Remembering his lesson, he used his tongue to lave my bud, as he sucked the hood deeply.

My other leg was close to buckling, as I felt 2 of his fingers enter my sopping wet hole. Twisting and turning them, Ben finger fucked me. His mouth sucked me, drinking all my juice as it poured from my cunt.

Joey kept on kissing my mouth, drowning out my yells and moans. He kneaded and pinched my tits. At some point he must have unzipped his pants, because all I could feel now was his rock hard shaft, rubbing up and down my ass crack. I knew that he was turned on, as I could feel the slimy wetness his cock was secreting.

“I want to fuck your pussy,” he whispered in my ear.

“Then...fuck me,” I rasped.

Joey guided me to the bed, where he laid me on my back with my head hanging off the side. Ben remained at my head. He hurriedly stripped his pants off and nudged my lips with the blunt head of his dick. Like a starving woman, I opened my mouth to swallow that pole. He was so hard that I had to swallow more than once to get him deep.

I ran my tongue up and down the shaft, circling his sensitive head. I flicked it over his ridge and was rewarded with the sound of a deep groan. His hips began to pump back and forth. He was fucking my face.

Ben's thrusts were getting more vigorous. His cock head pushed past my hard palate and into the soft part of my throat. I cupped and gently pulled on his balls, as I slurped his prick. His hands grasped my breasts. Rolling them, he pumped my mouth full.

His cock was so hard in my mouth. I used my hand to stroke him, as I nibbled and licked the head. Ben's head was back. His eyes were closed tightly. I could taste his pre cum.

Joey rubbed his cock up and down my swollen pussy lips. Not entering me, he just kept rubbing. I was so wet that I could almost imagine how shiny his shaft was. Without warning, he shoved his whole length inside me.

My pussy contracted around the welcome invasion. I pushed up against him, wanting him deeper inside. Joey gripped my hips and used me as leverage, as he pounded in my hot pussy. Unable to keep up with his thrusts, I wrapped my legs around his waist and enjoyed the ride.

Pulling my mouth from the firm cock, I looked up at Ben's flushed face.

“Wanna learn something new? Something dirty?” I asked in a siren's voice.

“Yes. God, yes,” he moaned.

“Lay down, Joey. Let me ride you,” I panted.

Reluctantly, Joey pulled out of me and laid down. His cock, rock hard and bobbing up and down, was slick with my cunt juice. I climbed on top of him, guiding him back inside me.

“Be still for a second,” I instructed.

Ben came around behind me. My ass was up high and inviting. I felt his hands rub my ass cheeks roughly.

“Ben, lube up your fingers. Good...now rub my hole,” I told him.

His slick fingers brushed over my asshole. I clenched and heard Joey groan. Bearing down, I allowed his probing finger to slowly enter my tight ass. The harder I bear down the tighter my pussy became. Eventually, Ben's finger pushed past my sphincter and sank all the way in.

“Goddamn! Man, I can feel your finger through her ass,” Joey ground out.

His face was red and wet with sweat. I leaned down and nibbled on his neck. I felt so fucking full. My ass burned. It hurt, but felt so good.

“Work another in me. Loosen me up, Ben,” I panted.

Twisting and turning his fingers, he was able to work the second one past my ring, which wrenched a moan from deep inside me. My pussy was contacting, which made my ass hole flinch hard. Joey was in agony.

Unable to move until I told him to, he felt my pussy milking his cock and his friend's fingers working my ass. His hands were clenched tightly.

“I want your cock in my ass, Ben. Now. Please,” I begged.

Ben pulled his fingers out of my now loosened ass hole. I felt so empty. Looking back over my shoulder, I watched him liberally lube up his dick.

I buried my face back into Joey's neck, as I felt the blunt head of Ben's dick probe my ass. Although I was loose, it was still tight. He slowly pushed his rock hard tool into my ass. Inch by inch, he eased his way inside.

Once the enormous head broke the tight barrier, he sunk in all the way to the balls. I was full. I had 2 dicks inside me at the same time! The guys worked in tandem. When Joey pulled out of my pussy, Ben pushed all the way in my ass. There was no stopping them.

They rubbed and worked every sweet spot in my pussy and ass. I could do nothing. I could not move. All I could do was pant and scream.

“Fuck! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! I want to feel your cum flood my pussy and ass,” I screamed.

I could feel Ben's cock swelling a few seconds before becoming super hard. He grabbed my waist hard and started to fuck me faster.

“Oh shit...fuck...gonna cum!” he roared, as I felt hot wetness flood my ass.

At the same time, I felt Joey reach down and pinch my clit, pushing me over the edge. My pussy ballooned and clenched, massaging his prick. I felt the waves all over my body. I could not catch my breath. I was cumming and cumming hard at that. It was hard enough to flood Joey's crotch.

Joey bellowed out. His whole body tight, as he flooded my cunt with his milky sperm. His breathing rapid and hard.

We all lay there, panting. Joey's cock softened and slipped out of me, followed by a river of his cum and my juice. Ben pulled out of my ass. His juice dripped out of my wide open ass hole. My whole pelvis was covered in cum, but I was far from satisfied.

Panting, I said, “I think...maybe...you both should help me out more often. I bet there is more to fix.”

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments